Favourite Junjou Romantica Moment

<3Gaara

Personally I like the part with Miyagi and Hiroki in the staff room after Nowaki was late, and Miyagi tells Hiroki that the perfect armour he thinks he has is full of clinks, and is just about to kiss him, and then Nowaki walks in

• Like 1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• memorex

• Ero Gaki

• Shihimei

1-i like the first kiss of Usagi X Misaki ep1 ---> that made me fall in love with yaoi

2- when Miyagi brought Shinobu , from the Air port

3- when Misaki confess his love to Usagi

When Misaki, from out of nowhere, confessed his love to Usami.. Really love that moment ♥

Also in the Egoist, the part when Hiroki saw the piles of unsent letters addressed to him.. I was, "OMG!!! Hiroki is blushing!"

Here's the video clip of that part..

Across the board, my absolute favorite scenes are all from Junjou Egoist (Nowaki x Hiroki). The heart squeeze moments, the heart pounding scenes, the passion....the music...the mood...how absolutely crazy they are of each other. OMG! I can never get enough of them. they're my absolute favorite couple in the series.

From Junjou Romantica, just some choice scenes really like Akihiko's fascination with the commoner lifestyle. I admit I do get kinda frustrated with Misaki's denials. I mean...REALLY...if I was living with someone like Akihiko...DEMMIT! HE COULD USE ME ANY WAY HE WANTS! ARRRRRRRRR!!!

Other favorite scenes are from Junjou Minimum (chibi Usami and chibi Hiroki) dear lord...it really makes me cry and gives me a million what-ifs in my mind.

Another is from Junjou Terrorist, the flashback scenes of Miyagi and his beloved sensei. oh gosh..the mood was soooooooooo intense. if that's not love, i don't know what is. i love how devoted Miyagi was then and how in love he was.

and yeah..the airport scene where Shinobu clutches on Miyagi's shirt as he tearfully walks behind him dragging his suitcase. that was classic. and his manly way of cooking cabbage. LOL

• Like 1

OMG! I forget! Gotta watch it again...

But I like the times when Misaki is trying to resist Usagi. I feel like saying 'come on Misaki, we all know you love it' :p

• Like 1

my most fave moment is when Usagi is ready to leave with her editor and she arranges her tie... that moment of jealousy... thant moment when he thinks.. Oi, wait.. what are you doing.. don't touch him.. he's mine.......

• 2 months later...

I love when Usagi gave a light kiss on misaki's lip when he pulled out the phone cord(when sumi senpai called misaki)

totally love it! I actually rewind it so many times! haha

My favorite part was:

when Kamijou Hiroki saw the pile of letters addressed to him and Kusama Nowaki comes in room!! His face was priceless!!!!! and said "Why did you open those?!"

I LAUGHED soooooooo hard!!!!!!!

Um...can I just say that the whole series was my favorite part? I have too many to list and I don't even remember all of them....heh heh...^^'

• Like 1

one of the most funny parts for me was when misaki assumes that usami's butler's name is sebastian and the dog's name is alexander ... and the shot of the dog when he kind of winks was priceless.

Also the reaction when misaki finds out what usami's been writing in his bl novels (the fragments of the novel are amusing too).

as for the more serious segments:

the beginning od the 3rd part in anime when hiroki blindfolds usami.

in part one, when misaki starts to cry because he feels bad for usami, and usami kisses him. that was probably the most moving part for me in all of the series (as this was my first yaoi anime).

• 5 months later...

That part when usagi-anii (haruhiko) locked misaki in a room and usagi was pissed off, then he always took care of misaki, holding him while cooking and stuff.

Then there's this episode when they are in misaki's senpai house when usagi became a uke in a split of a second and how misaki reacted about it.

hmmm the episode of little kamijou and littles akihiko.

And the best was the marimo scene when akihiko said"marimo are fairies of the lake..." he sound so stupid, collecting each of every kind of marimo and how he'll store it. I could not help but laugh.

The best best 100x are of course all the love scenes.

• 3 months later...

Nowaki and Hiroki moment >>> unsent letters >> Hiroki found its.....

miyagi and shinobu >>> Miyagi bring shinobu go to his lover grave...>>> Miyagi hold shinobu hand up and said

"Sensei,This is the person I love"

Usami and misaki >>> Usami let misaki choose the ticket [ they have 4 ticket ]

• 1 month later...

Don't you love in Junjou Egoist, the scene in the library???????

It's my most perfect scene bet Hiroki and Nowaki. Hiroki's despair and Nowaki's patience to show his love to Hiroki?????

Epic to me :***

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Junjou Egoist library scene :7yoyo10: Oh my gosh I love it till this day also the scene were Miyagi takes Shinobu to he's senpai's grave and admit this is the person he's in love with, it made me cry and so happy :_red_fox 6

• 1 month later...

Junjou Romantica has a knack for making superb lemony/smutty scenes...they have this thing, even if it's without explicit graphics (not that I'm implying I love that or anything~), it's so deep and so touching and kyaaaaaaah *drool*. But my absolute favourite, which might seem a bit random, is when Usagi sits and stares at the omelet which Misaki had made. "It's so....yellow." Damn, I laughed so hard.