Looking for group for a Tokyo Ghoul rpg

WolfDog12

So, I've been looking to put together a group for a Tokyo Ghoul based role play. If anyone is interested please pm me.

Anyway, I have an idea for a Tokyo Ghoul inspired roleplay where a group of humans and ghouls have to band together in a post apocalyptic world that had been nearly destroyed after the last war between humans and ghouls. After so many years, a new generation realizes that fighting isn't the way to live. If they didn't stop the fighting, the world would fully be destroyed and no one would would win.

One young ghoul in particular, who had a fear of fighting, wanted to find anyone with the same idea as him. He doesn't care if he finds humans or Ghouls as long as they are willing to help him stop the war and show that there can be peace in the world. Of course, they will have to fight their way to the top but as they try to do accomplish this goal, but that doesn't mean the group can't have some fun and get to know each other in the process.

For this I am planning on using a group of up to 6 people and it has to be an even mix of uke, seme, or seke. It can be all uke and seme, or a mix of all three. It can't be 4 uke and 2 seme or anything like that. Please even it out. As far as if you are going to be human or ghoul, I don't particularly care. As long as we have 1 human in the group. As far as the human goes, you can be a master in any weapon you want and you can even wear a mask like some kind of human vigilant. I'm gonna let the humans have a bit more leeway with weapons.

For the ghouls, Please don't make your Kagune over powered and try to take some time to think about strengths and weaknesses that make sense. Also, I prefer pure ghoul but if you can make a good case, then I will be willing to allow half breeds.

As far as building your character I'm looking for a few specific things:

-An image of your character's look

-Appearance specifics that cover things like piercings and tatoos

-Name

-Race

-Height and Weight

-Position (uke/seme/seke)

-Personality

-Biography

As well as any other information you deem important.

I do hope people are willing to join my insane rpg!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Saga

• Gladis

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to, but I have a policy of 'one RP at a time'. Sort of prevents one from neglecting, due to laziness [xD], the masterpiece. But damn, I would have played the human [seme]. I think it would be interesting to see the seme being a human.

Anyhow. I really hope to see the RP up and running - might drop by now and then to read its flow. (:

Sorry for spamming your thread, just wanted to say I liked the idea.

If you don't want my comments here - I will delete them right away. (:

Oh no, don't worry about it. I don't mind at all. I actually appreciate when people really like my ideas. I hope other people think it's just as interesting and are willing to join!

It is very sad that no one is open to join this... I honestly thought it would do well but alas no one seems to be showing interest in joining. And here I had an uke ghoul prepped and ready to rp with.

Yay! I'm so glad. Well, then I shall post my CS now!!!

tokyo_ghoul_oc___emeris_by_bekavujic-d822lm3.jpg

[table=width: 400, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Appearance:[/td]

[td]

Red hair, gold eyes. Natsuo has his hair slicked up with gel to make him have more of a bad boy look. However, should he be out in pouring rain or fall into water, his hair will fall into his face where it use to be and it makes him look younger and more innocent. He also wears clothes that are comfortable and fashionable and his jacket has these perfect tears in the back to give him more of a bad boy look... at least that's how most see it. It's really just so his Kagune doesn't tear his clothes when he uses it.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Appearance Specifications:[/td]

[td]

No specific scars or piercings. Does have a mask that looks like a multi-eyed monster just to help hide his face.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Full Name:[/td]

[td]

Yoshi Natsuo (Last, first)

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Race:[/td]

[td]

Ghoul

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height & Weight:[/td]

[td]

5'5" and 140 lbs

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position:[/td]

[td]

Uke

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality:[/td]

[td]

Natsuo may look like a bad boy or something but he really isn't like that on the inside. There are cases where he had gotten angry and he will completely turn into a beast but those are so rare, many don't believe it actually happens. One might call him a Tsundere at first glance but he is actually very kind inside and out only giving off the appearance of being tough. Still, despite how jumpy he can be, this little Ghoul knows how to fight but will do so apologizing the whole time.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Biography:[/td]

[td]

Natsuo was a natural born Ghoul with both parents being ghouls themselves. Because of that, he actually picked up both his parents Kagunes allowing him to have his father's "Claws" if you will and his mother's spider legs - like kagune good for defense or holding onto a victim more than striking. Despite that, Natsuo's kagune isn't all powerful and his spider legs are shorter than his mother's were and the claws go to waste seeing as he hates fighting and doesn't want to kill a human for his next meal. Because of this, his also has a far paler coloring than either parents whose are bright red and dark purple. In a lot of ways, it is this that causes his parents to hate him. Natsuo's parents are strong and fight for Ghoul rights. Despite the strength of his parents, they gave birth to a ghoul that would rather hide as a human.

One time, when Natsuo was around 7 he found a human who had committed suicide out of the stress of not wanting to be killed by a ghoul so figured he would take his own life instead. This was fine by Natsuo because it meant a free meal without pressure. However, as he was eating it, another boy his age, a human, happened to see him. Terrified, Natsuo burst into tears while the other human stared for a while before coming over and patting his shoulder telling him it was alright. Since then, Natsuo had stuck to this boy and tried to live a more human life with his help.

Since then, Natsuo had always taken a back seat to things. He stuck around his best friend who couldn't be any more different from him. His friend was a very outgoing and protective person who always looked out for Natsuo all his life. When they turned 16, Natsuo's friend helped with the shy guy's image trying to make him look a little tougher so others would stop picking on him. It was also a way to keep others at bay seeing as Natuso turned out to be a whimp. For the most part it worked but a lot of people still knew his personality and continued to pick on him.

Some time later, a ghoul attacked his tiny school and killed nearly everyone in it just for the fun of it. Natsuo managed to protect his friend using his Kagune and actually killing the other ghoul. However, his friend suffered a terrible leg injury that many didn't think he'd survive from. Of course, he did and Natsuo was just overjoyed, crying and staying by his side nearly every day. His friend kept trying to tell him it was ok and to stop crying but Natsuo was just happy he survived. Even now, Natsuo visits his friend daily to make sure no one attacks or kills his friend despite his human friend being a lot stronger emotionally than he was. Natsuo tries to act tough but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Also due to Natsuo's weakened immune system, he tries to avoid his friend on days that he catches even the slightest illness in fear of his Kagune popping out without expectation and doesn't want to hurt his friend by accident.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Quote:[/td]

[td]

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to kill just to eat... I guess I just rather whatever is left over... and if I kill I think it should only be to save those close to me."

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table=width: 400, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Appearance:[/td]

[td]

0e866d5f116c7a64df6126896ac64888.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Kakuja:[/td]

[td]

74c44f7764f2f3968c9b7c6346e69bce.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Full Name:[/td]

[td]

I
segai,
Z
ei-yu

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height & Weight:[/td]

[td]

Feet
Inches ::
Pounds

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position:[/td]

[td]

S
eme

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality:[/td]

[td]

Q
uiet and distant, Zei-yu is definitely not the most social of butterflies. A soloist, preferring to stay alone and in the shadows rather than interact with anyone, besides his daily hunts and scouts. Detached, most of the times, but still observant when necessary. Lazy but extremely sharp and smart, only showing his sizable intellect when the mood hits him. Outwardly indifferent due to him not really knowing how to express his emotions besides his subconscious glares. Actually very kind when one gets to know him, and almost loyal to a fault. Speaks mostly through his eyes and eyebrows. Can be as patient as a saint or as hot-headed as a cranky rodeo bull. Extremely violent when his temper is tested and can also be extremely oblivious when it comes to people flirting with him. Abrasive, sometimes, when it comes to communication with other people but he means well over-all.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Biography:[/td]

[td]

C
onsidered an outcast, even by his own kind, as a child, Zei-yu has mostly been living in isolation -albeit not by his own doing. Born from a lineage of 'Pure' ghouls, dating back centuries, he's the first to ever manifest a fully-formed kakuja without cannibalization.

A dangerous child even from the start, he's been trained to assassinate ruthlessly. Technically a nonexistent entity in writing and surveillance, few actually know of him. Though after the war, those who did all went missing under uncertain circumstances. Now, in the ruins of Tokyo, he's but a shadow -whispering from place to place, seen yet unseen.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Quote:[/td]

[td]

"
S
ometimes people die. And that's not a bad thing."

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Sorry took a while. Got a bit busy with something else.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi there!

I’d be quite interested in joining. However, before I commit there are some questions I would need answered. You say that the RP is going to be post apocalyptic, but I’m wondering in what way this will manifest. As such, these are the things I would like to know.

1) What caused the end of modern civilization? Was it only the war between humans and ghouls, or were there other factors involved as well?

2) Did this war affect only Japan, or was it on a larger scale?

3) How did the various countries and governments around the world react to the existence of ghouls and what actions did they take to deal with them? What were their role in bringing upon ’the end of the world’?

4) Which side came out victorious and what does it mean for the current status of this setting? What does it mean for the people that are still alive and their way of life? Which is the dominant species?

5) How long has it been since the war ended?

6) What large scale effects has the war had on the enviorment, the people involved and their way of life? Has society started to rebuild, or is it still in shambles? If it has begun to rebuild, in what way?

Above all I need to know how people are living/surviving now. What they have access to and what they don’t. What still works and what doesn’t. What other threats aside from the conflict between humans and ghouls must be taken into consideration. How had the apocalypse has changed the world, how have both sides have been affected by it and how have they adapted to the aformentioned changes.

”Post Apocalyptic” is one of my favourite genres, but it’s so extremely vague that until I know my possibilities and limits, I don’t really dare think up a character. I’m sorry if I’m being a bother. x.x’ And thanks in advance for taking your time to answer my questions. ; w ;

Awesome, let me try and answer those the best that I can. I do apologize if it's not too good or makes little sense. Just know that things are open to change if anyone would like any more information or thinks that something doesn't make sense.

1) The collapse really was just the war between the humans and ghouls.

2) The war affected the whole world though differently. The war simply started in Japan.

3) Before anyone could send reinforcements to Japan, the other countries had their own breakouts. For example, America had a full blown War as well but since they saw what was happening in Japan, they were able to come up with fast counter measures and suppress the Ghouls and run a stricter country with small gang wars between humans and ghouls. Half of Europe and parts of central America can be run by Ghouls entirely. Australia is trying to find ways to live in peace but things are tense. Russia has kicked most of the ghouls out and run a tight ship. (Most of those ghouls went to Europe causing the humans to be completely overwhelmed. And so on. If you guys wish to be from somewhere outside of Japan, you can choose the state of your country and just be sure to include why you would be at the heart of the war.

4) Again, as I said in 3, the world is different everywhere so each country would have it's own settings and dominating species.

5.) Depends on where in the world you are, Japan would still be a pretty bad war zone where there might be less full out sides fights but closer to gang wars with the military running a tight ship where they might kill a ghoul if they are eating a human in public and say "It attacked me" or whatever. Japan is the heart of the battling where there are humans and ghouls that are trying to fit in with each other and there will be zones of peace or Zones for just humans where Ghouls that don't like being Ghouls might sneak into and there are other zones people straight out avoid for bombing and straight out fighting. Very Militaristic world.

As for other parts of the world, it would still be going on, just ended, or may not have even started yet. There may be places that worked things out peacefully.

6) Society is trying to rebuild but with fights still breaking out, there will be buildings destroyed, just some places completely decimated and so on. Again, Japan is broken up into many zones, some being walled up so no one can get in or out without passing a check point, those Zones are usually only for humans but there are ghouls that may have slipped in, (MC being one of them) and maybe Tokyo looks like something out of a war movie, destroyed and broken down with fights every day. Within the safe zones, it would look a bit newer, with fewer things destroyed if any and would look like a normal modern day Japan with houses, schools and so on.

The biggest change to the world is that travel is next to impossible. The customs are really really tight and it takes a lot of work to be allowed in or out of a country. Usually, travel is only for ambassadors or students traveling between countries to try and help reestablish communication and friendly connections between the countries. For the most part, countries keep to themselves and are working to rebuild and find ways to save the humans.

For other threats, there is always the fear that countries that have their wars under control might bomb other countries to end it... Mostly Japan as that is sort of the heart of the war.

Does all of this make sense? If not let me know. I'm open to any changes and suggestions so please keep them coming guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We really need you to post your CS and we need just one more person for an even four so we can finally get this rpg started.

Thank you so much for your patients and if we can just get one more person to join we will be able to start this rpg