Position
    Secret
    Credits
    SavourtheHunt Inventory

Uncontrolled Love Happy Ending Version Credits Scene

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this but, if not, please just let me know and I'll remove it and post in the correct thread.

I downloaded an English subbed version of the Chinese movie Uncontrolled Love but, although the movie itself has subtitles, there is a scene playing during the credits of the Happy Ending version that is not subbed. I don't speak Chinese, unfortunately (I only know 'hello' and 'I am (insert name here)' so far...) so I was hoping someone might know where I could find a subbed version of that scene or even just a transcript of the English translation of what they are saying.

Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Uncontrolled Love Happy Ending Version Credits Scene

Quote Originally Posted by SavourtheHunt View Post
    I'm hoping this is the right place to post this but, if not, please just let me know and I'll remove it and post in the correct thread.

I downloaded an English subbed version of the Chinese movie Uncontrolled Love but, although the movie itself has subtitles, there is a scene playing during the credits of the Happy Ending version that is not subbed. I don't speak Chinese, unfortunately (I only know 'hello' and 'I am (insert name here)' so far...) so I was hoping someone might know where I could find a subbed version of that scene or even just a transcript of the English translation of what they are saying.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Google search Uncontrolled Love jealous and you should be able to find it.

3. The following user likes this post by 1330tango:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    SavourtheHunt Inventory

Re: Uncontrolled Love Happy Ending Version Credits Scene

Thank you!

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles