Your Favorite Youtubers/Youtube Channels

auser

I can honestly tell you that over the last 12 months I've only seen two new movies: The Social Network (oh so good) & Call Me By Your Name (oh soo good as well). The rest of my time was spent on Youtube, which is perfect for people like me with an incredibly short attention span. So I was wondering what channels/youtubers do people on YO stalk?:)

Dan & Phil seem like an obvious choice, because, yes.. reasons xD

I'm also a huge fan of Jack & Dean, Tomska, TimH Films, Sammy Paul.

CinemaSins, vlogbrothers & TheOdd1sOut for a completely different feel. xD

so what about you?:) What do you watch? Would you share some of your favorite videos with me?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• Ryuu_L

• littlespiral

• fan_yaoi

I Watch kinda random, cant say i have any favorites. But i like to Watch a lots of 'Lets play' or art talks, ted talks is nice and Music offcourse :p But i dont follow anyone. Only on 'le twitter' where I follow art people cuz they are talent :)

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I have never heard of them O_o.. I guess I have some googling to do!!:D

I love let's plays to the point where it's unhealthy.. I've seen 17 (!) different playthroughs of Until Dawn, for example.. I know it only because I had to start writing it down to not watch the same ones all the time:)) they're perfect background noise..:) any favorite of yours?

And ted talks too.. aah, have you seen this one? Probably yes, but it's like one of my all-time favorites:)

[video=youtube_share;xYemnKEKx0c]

Oh im gonna take a look at this one, ted talks is Always nice.

I have got so much use to "background noise" that i need it when i sleep too.

I have also watched lots of differet Lets play from different people but from same game XDDD

Resident evil 7, very nice game tho XD

white noise machines are your answer xD I had one for a while.. actually, one of my friends always needs a movie playing to fall asleep, and it's incredibly annoying, especially if we sleep in the same room/bad :D

Do you have to watch the first six Resident Evils to understand it? xD I've heard nothing of it, but I might watch it while cleaning this weekend :D any particular let's players you recommend for this game?

i also like watching lets play from random youtubers. mainly because i like to see their reactions to the games they are playing. people like Dashiegames, Pewdiepie (he doesn't do much playthrough but i like his recent content) never fail to make me laugh. The Anime Man is pretty cool too. he mostly talks/reviews anime and mangas.

but most of all, i like these silent japanese cooking/crafting channels that usually plays videos of them cooking and making crafts without any music or talking in the background. to name a few: Mosogourmet (learned quite a lot from their recipes), HMS2 (mostly diy and crafting), bonobos25, emojoie cuisine. the videos are usually really quiet, you can only hear the sound made by the instruments/stuffs they were doing. i find it really soothing and satisfying. kinda like ASMR. i always watch these videos before going to bed.

I just watched a bit of Mosogourmet.. it definitely made me hungry:D and yep, it's so different from most other cooking channels I watch, because they're usually so loud, with lots of music & talking.. Although, I mostly watching vegan cooking, so it's possible that could me at fault too:)either way, I think I'm going to explore it it..

It's definitely better than the other videos I've been watching tonight - did you know that rats could be toilet-trained? I have just watched that for some reason.

oh, if you like vegan cooking, may i suggest this channel: Peaceful Cuisine. this guy do vegan cooking too. and he have both the silent and added bgm versions of his videos. he's japanese though, but his recipes are quite interesting imo.

did you know that rats could be toilet-trained? I have just watched that for some reason.

haha.. i know that feeling. when you click on random videos in the suggestion box and come across some really weird stuff but you still keep watching them even though it's already 2 am and you still can't stop. -____-

hmmm, i like Markiplier aaand Peter and Evynne Hollens ^ ^ Mark has a great deep voice, right? :D haha and Hollens family is so cute! :) i love their covers and acapella projects :)

thank you for the recommendation! I will check him out.. If I'm being totally honest, this morning I fell out of love with vegan cooking, after I ruined tofu for the third time in a row after following all the instructions..T_T I officially hate tofu now, and with it, all that's vegan xD

if you like Mark's voice, have you ever watched anything by Cry? He is famous for that soothing low & calm sound..^^

I would be very interested to hear your opinion

, but if I'm honest I'm not a huge Cry's fan:) I'm more Jesse Cox's kind of gal.. He did a very good job on most of my favorite games, so I stick with him.. But yeah, Cry's voice is something special, for sure;)

Hmm, I cannot find him >

oh oh! Jesse Cox looks and sounds (hehe) great too! :) I'm watching a lot of youtubers, but they're not my fav - I just like them and I like to watch their videos. anyways - what are your favorite games? i loooove horror games and games by Telltale or.. oh! Life is strange is amazing!

Ooh! I just saw this thread and I have so much to share XD

First of all, Pewdiepie. I love him. He's funny and his satire gives me life.

I used to watch Cry/Cryaotic/ChaoticMonki back in the day. Now, not so much but he's still the first youtuber I ever subscribed to and fervently watched.

Markiplier, I watch for his SCP vids. It's detailed and he's kinda funny.

Back in the Minecraft hype, there was this tournament called UHC in a certain server where Pyropuncher, PauseUnpause, VintageBeef and others used to play and upload each of their own perspectives during the tournament. It was great and addictive.

My niece and I watch Dashiegames coz he's funny as hell. He's so hyper and rages all the time, it never gets boring. (Plus he almost always fails, it's hilarious)

ZackScottGames and Adam aka SwimmingBird for Nintendo contents and Gardenwarfare :D

Blitz, Biffa and GrayStillPlays currently for Oxygen Not Included and other survival and management games. AND VanossGaming and co. coz they are hilarious with all the inappropriate jokes and overall silliness.

Then there's TOP15/Chills if I remember correctly for the creepy stuff.

Emmymadeinjapan for the Emmy Eats series. yum yum then there's Steve1989MREInfo for the MRE and military ration pack reviews! :D (love military and survival contents)

There, done! XD

yep, yep it's Cryaotic.. I'm so used to calling him Cry:D

Oh oh I adore Until Dawn (again, it's playing on the background right now!).. like you, I like stuff where your choices matter, so you can see others' reactions & different outcomes.. so I watch many games from many other youtubers:D I adore Firewatch, Undertale, Slender, I've seen Life is Strange many times too:D so yep, stuff like this:D

oh and recently I saw Markiplier's "Presentable Liberty".. that messed me up! what about you?

I always love hearing people talk about games & youtubers!:D

- - - Updated - - -

oh share away, my friend!:D You're always very welcome:D

I've never seen a single SCP video, and now I want to:D I love stuff that try to scare me:)

but honestly, a lot of the youtubers you mentioned I either have never heard of/never bothered to watch, and now I have a reason to try!:) thanks so much:D

you really need to read the SCP files too. They're so detailed it's scary to think what if they're true? :o My fave is Radical Larry. Check him out ;)

ah YAAAAAAASS Until Dawn is a really great game :) I want to kill everyone now :D my fav is Bioshock Infinite, Witcher, Assassin's creed, Last of Us (oh my! i'm a huuuuuge fan of zombies you know haha :D) etc etc

oh oh! you know spyro the dragon? they want to make a remaster! i can't wait! :3

oh have you played it yourself? I have only watched the let's plays.. although I would really really love to play it myself! especially now that I know how to get the perfect ending.. although I don't mind letting a few characters die.. xD they're not all that likeable, aren't they?

And I'm extremely embarrassed, but I haven't actually played/seen any other game you mentioned except for the Last of Us.. so I should probably change that:D Thank you for the recommendations:D

SCP has a potential to give me nightmares:) so yep, lights off, Mark on! xD

• 1 month later...

I just gotten around to watching SCP videos.. ahah, baby Mark is adorable:D but the game itself is.. let's just say, it was wrong to watch it alone at night:D ah i'm going to continue..

thank you for sharing this one!:D

• 11 months later...

OH HO! This is a list that I have complied over a while and I have some great suggestions.

-Doug Walker and his crew with "Channel Awesome"

-Brad Jones as The Cinema Snob with "Stoned Gremlin Productions"

-Phelous Porteous

-Saberspark

-IHE (I Hate Everything)

-Lazy Masquerade (for you creepy story lovers!) As well as Be. Busta, urmaker, Scare Theatre, and Nexpo (Nightmare Expo).

-Rob Gavagan (formerly known as Rob Dyke) Does everything from Spooky stuff, to Comedy.

-The Try Guys

-Buzzfeed Unsolved (But ONLY for the Ghoul Boys, Ryan and Shane. The rest is pretty crap. I'm not a fan of Buzzfeed, I wish they'd leave and start their own channel like the Try Guys did)

-Men Try

-YMS (YourMovieSucks)

-AniMat (ElectricDragon505)

-JonTron

-TheOdd1sOut

-Elvis The Alien

-hotdiggedydemon (great animations, and reviews)

• 3 months later...

Pewdiepie for sure.

Currently I watched:

• Life of Boris

• Mr. Beast

• The Try Guys

Animals

• CreamHeroes

• Lex & Cinnabon

• Brave Wilderness

Food

• TabiEats

Gaming

• Modern Pelican Gaming || I need to share his name so he'd be more popular and everyone can now start being hydrated. Don't forget to stay hydrate everyone! ||

• SovietWomble

JoJo's related accounts like

• FilthyRamenKing for Copyrights Free version of Golden Wind

• The Shuckmeister

• xForts

And so on. I suscribed to too many channels that I cant remember everything

• 1 year later...

I try to limit YT, but I do have a few favourites that I watch. At the time I really like Tom Scott, Jim Browning, Luxeria, Abroad in Japan, Rachel & Jun, enchufetetv, Life of Boris and You Suck At Cooking. And then there's the music ones, SuicideSheeep and xKito that I like, apart from whatever bands I follow. Oh, and Short of the Week and Ramblac are cool too.