Facing the Beast of the Night. (Rebba x Wolf)

WolfDog12

In a small village on the outskirts of a great kingdom, there is a tale of a beast that attacks the town at night. It is a smart creature, fast and powerful. It hunts and kills humans mostly, sometimes livestock. For quite a few years, this creature had come out of the woods on the hill next to the village and attacked in the night. The only night everyone is safe, is the night of the new moon. At the same time, there is no safety on the day following a full moon where the creature comes out in the day light to attack. With no where else to turn, the villagers make the long journey to the capital where they speak with the king hoping to have someone come and kill the beast. YC can either be the prince that sets out to control the beast, a knight sent, or he could just be a random hunter of sorts brought in from another land to solve the problem, just let me know.

Anyway, what YC finds is that the beast is actually human during the day and an out of control demon at night. Wanting to help/tame the creature, MC must be removed from the village and tamed in some way whether it be locked up at night or always locked up even when human. Having no control over his transformations or his actions as a beast, he accepts his fate either way knowing there is nothing he can say that will set him free. Of course, He later doesn't want to, having developed feelings for YC.

[/hr]

afe13617db2c0cfc0086a6b7e5e624d698f8ff9d_00.jpg

Beast form:

4fbc861fb1927782a03f4fd316f0c055.png

Name: Hikyuu

Species: Some type of cursed beast/human

Personality: Hikyuu is actually a very kind human that loves to help anyone where he can. He lives just outside of the village line in the woods but will constantly travel into the village every day just to help the people out. He smiles a lot and has a very gentle demeanor that hides a lot of self hate for not being able to control himself during his beast form. Hikyuu also can't remember anything that is happening while in beast form and only has a vague idea of what happened when he changes back leaving him typically confused and lost a lot of times.

[/hr]

Just outside of the village, just beyond the tree line within the woods, there was a small cabin that looked abandoned. It was old and fairly well hidden but it was the home of an outsider... even though the villagers didn't know the true extent of what made him an outsider. Just as the sun rose, a boy emerged from the cabin and made his way towards the village. He had a sword strapped to his hip and a scarf around his neck. It was a strange look for this place and he certainly stood out, but everyone here knew him all too well.

"Hikyuu!!!" One of the villagers called, the boy turning in response. "You headed down to the market? Can you tell Choji at the market that I'll be a little late on my delivery? My daughter was sick yesterday and I couldn't get to the field before nightfall."

"Sure thing! Tell Hana I said to get well soon and you stay safe. Don't go out during the night!" Hikyuu called back waving goodbye to the farmed and heading down the hill around his field and into the main part of the village. Most villages would work well into the night just by having lamps set up, however, in this village, as the sun was setting, everyone was hiding. A beast came out just after sun set and always found its way into the village and tried to kill the villagers.

Hikyuu got to the market and relayed the message to Choji while helping him with a few of his other items. Of course, Choji understood completely and while it was a shame not to have the corn he'd been waiting for, it wasn't like he could ask that the farmers work into the night. They'd be killed and then there would be no one to tend to the farms.

"Oh, Hikyuu, have you heard the news?" He looked at the other curiously. "Well, we sent word a few days ago about our situation and the prince himself is said to come to take care of it."

"The Prince?! Wait, he's coming to try and kill the beast?! I thought it couldn't be hurt by human weapons." Hikyuu was shocked and afraid that the prince would come and just be killed.

"I have no idea what his method is going to be but we will finally be rid of that demon that lives in the woods... by the way, have you really never seen the beast?"

"Where'd you hear that from?"

"Come on Hikyuu, nothing stays secret in this village."

Hikyuu sighs, "Ya, I hide in my basement every night with all the lights out and locked up."

"You should come and live in the village. We work together to try and stay safe from that beast. You're in more danger actually living in the woods with that thing. What if it suddenly decides to come out during the day?"

"If that should ever happen then we are all doomed," Hikyuu admitted and said his goodbyes. He continued on helping people around the village as well as getting himself some food. All the while, he worried about what was going to happen when the prince showed up... would he try and face Hikyuu's night form head on or what? That beast was incredibly slick and smart.... taking him down would certainly be a challenge.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• WolfDog12

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_myr5ocsSdH1sq8wuko1_500.jpg

Name: Nickolas "Nick" Sato

DOB: n/a

Sexuality: bisexual

Position: Seme

Likes: family, friends, hitting on either gender, feisty, training as a future knight for his best friend, partying, his attitude.

Dislikes: anyone smoking in his presence, not much of a drinker, morning training but has no excuse in doing what’s right for the kingdom, snow, hot days.

Bio: While growing up he has had good ties with his family, his parents the most as he’s their only child. He sometimes likes training with his father whom is a knight for the Char kingdom named after the small town and village. He has watch in horror and heard stories of a uncontrollable beast as he’d want to destroy it one day. His best friend is the prince and would want someone worthy of the knight rights to rid of the beast so the small town and village could be at peace. Wants to prove to those he works with especially his family he can be the one to rid of the beast.

In a small town and village just miles away from the huge kingdom were rumors of a beast that hurts and kills all it comes in contact. The kingdom had heard enough after receiving word from the frightened village a prince and his family has decides to send out their most loyal trustworthy knight and his men to destroy the creature. The prince name Javie was afraid what harm they will cause the beast if only they could bring him back to a small cottage they have behind the huge manor kingdom. "Bad idea son." says his mother as the head council and her council mate decides on destroying the beast very soon.

Hearing what’s said across from the living room a knight in training name Nicolas liked his friend’s idea and tries cheering him up. He sits beside him on the small couch patting his back, "how about I do what you told them bae?" In shock the small male looks up at his friend unsure what he’s hearing right.

"Really so means we need to sneak out and see how bad the beast is before bringing it here and taming him ourselves."

"Just like old days when we used to sneak out." He nudges his arms as pink eyes looks around and shushing his friend. "Yes get ready tonight as we’re riding in the back with the one man who’s supposedly going to kill the beast in blood."

Nickolas knew exactly who the man is, sighing he nods his head. "Is it my dad?" In response he got a nod as the young males left the living room and prepares their packed bags for the next few weeks, to live off as lower class villagers.

Hikyuu walked to a small tea shop nearby and sat down on the bench near a window. He happily chatted with the owner who brought up a point that made the young man jump to attention. "Wait, the full moon is when again?!"

"Oh come now, Hikyuu, you're typically the one always keeping track of the moon cycle," the owner said as he joined Hikyuu for a cup of tea.

"Ya, I've been working in the fields trying to help farmer Kolmar the past few days.... He hasn't been doing so well...."

"I heard he got bit by the beast. I'm surprised he managed to get away with his life." The owner was then called by one of his workers and said good bye as he got up from his seat. "Oh, in two days, it is the full moon so remember to get what you need and stay hidden the day that follows. The beast seems to come out during the day that follows a full moon."

"Thanks for reminding me. I should probably go make sure Farmer Kolmar is alright. He was up and about today and yesterday but who knows if he's pushing himself." Hikyuu still staying in his seat for a moment. Finally, Hikyuu got up and walked out of the shop worried about the time it will take for the crops as well as the full moon being on its way. Just as the male turned to head up the hill a little towards the fields, he caught sight of a small group entering the village. No doubt it was the group sent by the kingdom to dispatch of the beast.

'What is he doing here?! I didn't think the prince would show for at least another day or two...' Just as Hikyuu turned to sneak away, one of the other villagers squealed in excitement that the prince had come himself and brought two knights with him. One was older, clearly an experienced knight known probably for his combat skills and the other was younger probably not a full fledged knight... How dangerous for him to be here... He'd be eating right away.

Of course, that drew everyone out to see and the girl pushed the male forwards telling him to go say "Hi". With no escape now, Hikyuu stepped forwards and spoke to the prince directly while still trying to address the whole group that came. "Hello, your Highness. My name is Hikyuu, and it is my pleasure to welcome you to our small village. Please, if you need anything just let me know!!! They say I can't say 'no'... to anyone..." He smiled being friendly hoping this prince wasn't some arrogant ass. If he was, maybe the kingdom would be better off if the beast ate him.

"I suppose you're here for killing the beast that lives in the woods up there on that hill. The village elder can tell you a lot more then any of us, he is just down this road; an old round building at the other end of the village." Hikyuu didn't want to walk the group there but if he was asked to, he would without hesitation.

Few knights and trainers were set up to leave for the village in the next few days. The leader of the knights name Nico tells his men to get on their horses, as the prince and his best friend Nicolas hid in the back. Goodbyes were said as they rode on and the king and queen hinted their son rode along with them. "Should we let them know?" She asks her husband as he nods his no.

Off to the village one of the knights sees a familiar being and stops letting Nico know. "So my son and his princely friend stowed away with us." He laughs just letting them join on. The 2 young men dressed their part, as a young prince and the other as a knight in training. They rode on a horse together as one of them was excited for the journey. "I’ll definitely prove to my parents I can slay the beast and become leader of the knights." Nick says riding beside his father.

"Remember we need to know where the creature is hidden is our main goal and taming him." The young prince says as they’ve made it to the village.

At the village was a lot of people whom were in shock as the prince and his fellow knights made it. A young male approached the pink headed prince. "I’d like for us to see where this animal is hidden." He says seriousness.

"As a knight in training I’d like for us to find him and kill him!” Nick says staring at the young lad in his presence. The prince name Javie steps between them as he sighs. "Stop it right there, Nick your dad will talk to that elder man we’re going to be seeing."

Nico backs up the prince’s decision as he steps forward with his men beside him. "Yes young man where can we find him? And we’re all going together, except for my son Nickolas stays behind. He looks back at his son with seriousness in his voice.

"Yes, if you follow this road straight down, at the end where the road splits in opposite directions, that is the elder's house directly across the street. You can't miss it as it is the largest house in the village," he explained pointing down the road. It was rather easy to see that he wasn't like the other villagers. He dressed different, didn't look like any kind of farmer, seemed to be the only person in the whole village carrying a sword, and finally, his eyes were crimson red. They seemed cold and sharp while the rest of him seemed rather calm and gentle.

"If you'll excuse me, I must head to the fields and check on one of the old farmers," he said turning away from the group and heading up the hill away from the road the men must travel to get to the elder's home. It would be difficult to find a place to accommodate all the knights that came as well as the prince. Perhaps the prince and one knight could stay with the elder while the others found shelter in a barn or something... Though those weren't always the safest... finding each a home would be hard in such a small village.

Hikyuu shook the thought. After all, that was the elder's job to figure out. For now, he worried about the injured farmer, as well as the full moon being just two nights away. This was a terrible time for them to show... Too bad they couldn't have come after the full moon had come and gone. Oh well, as long as they didn't underestimate his night form, then he'd be alright. The strange male had to shake the thought and just get the field. Getting there was fine but the fields were huge and he had to get quite a bit of work done. Too bad he couldn't have gotten an earlier start.

As the lead knight headed down the road towards the elder's house, a girl turned to a villager near her and said, "I hope Hikyuu doesn't over do it... He might fall asleep without locking the door. I've seen his house and even from a distance it looks run down... Poor thing will get eaten... I just wish he'd move down to the village. I'd let him stay at my house since my son moved away," she said. The villagers talked a bit more and quite a few showed a strange concern about the fact that Hikyuu lived in the forest.

Still, they all changed subject back to the prince and young knight and were truly thankful they came to deal with the problem and warned them not to underestimate the beast. "They say normal weapons have no effect on it," one old man said.

"I heard it can mimic any sound to lure a person out for easy prey," another younger mother said. "Always be vigilant for sure," she added.

The lead knight nods his head following where the young man pointed at. "We’re off to the top of the hill." He tells his men as they nodded and agreed to the order. The prince looks as the villagers piled up wondering why they weren’t they’re business. "The beast is this bad and the talk of the town.." he whispers to his friend.

Nickolas didn’t hear the others around him, his eyes were more focused on the young man who knew quite a lot of the beast. "He’s hiding something...I know..” saying to himself as he sees his leave. Prince Javie was trying to get his friend’s and with a snap of his fingers he finally does. "Come on, Nick were following your father."

He moves and pulls on his arms as the older man led his knightly troops. As they’re all going up the hill they were few whispers by the villagers. Javie wasn’t scared just quite worried and concerned for the safety of all whom lived there. In Nick’s mind he wondered where they all will stay for the next few days. He’d have to talk to his father once they’ve all settled somewhere.

Up the hill was quite a trek for all, in their view most of the trees were cut down or not even growing leaves. The grass wasn’t trimmed as it’s supposed to during the rightful season. Javie looks around seeing how the plants were dying.

'Either the villagers don’t take care of their precious land or the beast trumps on everything in his sight. Poor land needed to be tended more carefully.' assumes in his mind. They’ve all made it to the elder’s home.

• Saga locked this topic