Where does the seme usually sit in class?

Falc450

Just asking as to where the Seme sits usually? Does he sit beside the uke, behind or infront?

ALsO

Could you give me symptoms (lol) of uke main characters. For example: 'has childhood backstory with seme' or 'he usually makes apple bunnies lol' or 'has best friend that could pose to be a romantic rival to the seme'

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SavourtheHunt

• auser

• Falc450

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
It's been a while since I've been completely baffled by a question.It's a sign of a good one :D

I guess semes place is besides the uke, to pass the notes, hold hands & watch them not-so-subtlely. Behind doesn't work very well, because this way they only see the back & it's even worse in front - they would have to turn to face the uke.

Ukes can be very different. My favorite kinds are definitely oh-so-not interested in the semes, come from dysfunctional families, have a twisted/dark outlook at life & don't value themselves that much.

Do tell the reason for the questions tho xD You got me intrigued now!:D

• 2 weeks later...

It is different in every story. Sometimes the seme sits in front so the uke can watch them secretly and agonise over everything that is going on later. Sometimes they sit behind the uke so they can be the ones to stare and smirk about their master plan while their target isn't looking... It honestly depends on the characters and what kind of situations the author decides to put them in.

I think the most common uke stereotypes I've seen are:

- dysfunctional/abusive family

- overly affectionate/protective friends who the seme is already enemies with or becomes jealous of later

- traumatic encounter with the seme in the past/one night stand where they ran away and thought they would never see the person again

- is being bullied by the seme, who suddenly realises that, oh, their victim's actually rather sexy, aren't they?

- seme and uke are childhood friends who suddenly realise they are in love with each other

I can't really think of any more at the minute but, if I do, I'll add them later.