+ His brother

+ Fighting

+ Food (he loves his food)

Dislikes:

- Losing a fight

- Worrying his brother

- dealing with their parents

Other info you want to include:

* Not close to his parents, since he is a late bloomer compared to the rest of the family

Ethan was trying to enjoy himself at school, as it was currently lunch time. Ethan was eating his food, that he made for himself. Ethan watched the people, seeing them stare at him as they walked by him. Shaking his head, as he finished the lunch before him.

"You still think your tough huh?" came from someone.

Ethan turned to see one of the bullies that he usually got into fights with. Ethan rolled his eyes, as he shook his head as he tried to get away. He was stopped by that same person, as it started like everything. They started go into the fight, with no one jumping in to stop these two guys from fighting each other. They exchanged blows between each other, as he was starting to hit harder.

Something happen though, as he was feeling something more coursing through his whole body. He thought he saw something glow before he threw his last punch. That last punch hit the guy's arm, as it actually broke it! A scream echoed, as Ethan stumbled back in shock. Shaking his head, he ran off from the scene before he was caught by a staff.

-

The parent's were called, but neither of them answered. Well his father did, but their father called his eldest son to come along for more support. Ethan was getting questioned by people, as a ambulance was called for the guy's broken arm. Ethan felt the guilt, it was starting to build and he let out a couple swears when he heard who would be coming to get him.

Oh boy, this was gonna just whole load of fun for him.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• Ms.Flair

]Artur:

Pictures:

Present(without horns)+(overgrown hair): febd7f12ee562b58f760845eb0fcfdca.jpg

Present(with horns): 179675f09a8bd72c7d7eb2018e8db468--anime-images-anime-pictures.jpg

Past(High School Junior): ecef18fcea2c34c44df63c1fadf29b49--dark-anime-guys-cute-anime-guys.jpg

Past(8th Grade): superthumb.jpg

Name: Artur

Race: Human+Zurranian

+Cooking

+Fixing things

+Helping others

+Teaching

+His Job(most of the time)

+His Father

+His Brother

+His friends

+The beautiful things in life

+Anything Space related

+Many more

Dislikes:

+His Mother

+Being restricted

+Using his powers

+Shots

+Needles

+Excessive Violence

+Anyone hurting his brother

+Other things I can't think of

Other info:

Artur moved out of his parents home and into a little home that he had been saving money for to get away from his mother. His University isn't a far walk and he is currently saving up for a car but until then he's fine with walking.

He has a job as a Host and also a part time job as a florist. He was born with horns but they have been magically suppressed by his father whom he cherishes. Artur has always seen his mother as a tyrant. Her punishments always seemed to stem from him gaining the same non-human qualities that she herself had. Their horns....

Their Mother:

large.jpg

Artur was seated in one of his favorite wooden chairs. It's sleek and curvy design gave off a form of elegance that the man just couldn't help but admire. It was quiet in his little home. A japanese-victorian styled home that he had wanted ever since he reached High school. He had obtained it finally just two years ago...when he graduated from high school. Technically it was 3 years ago but school years were shorter than actual years.

He was currently a Junior in College, working on getting his degree in engineering and Musical Education. There was so much he wanted to do but he did not possess the time or the ability to do it all. What he could do however, he grew to accept and help those skills flourish.

As he picked up the glass cup filled with chai tea his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. With a soft 'clink' the glass tea cup was placed back down on the little tea plate. Artur fished his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was his father. He checked his watch with a questioning yet focused gaze.

What was his father doing calling him at 1:20 PM? He slid his thumb along the protected screen and accepted the call. He pressed the Speaker button and placed his phone on the table so he could enjoy his tea. "Yes Father?" The man called as he pressed the glass cup to his lips, the warm liquid washing over his taste buds. Tea delighted him. He actually had a collection of all kinds. Running out was never any trouble due to the amount he collected from all over.

"Artur it's your brother. He got himself into a fight in school today. Apparently he has used magic." Artur's eyes widened, the purple and blue slowly shifting to gray and orange. It took everything he had to not spit out his tea and yell in surprise like he wished to. He also didn't want to clean up any messes so he refrained.

"...So they finally came out? That's good at least. Why are you calling me about this," the golden haired man asked with a curious tone. If his father only wished to inform him a simple text would have been fine...why go to such an extent?

"Although you and your brother's powers differ I believe it would be nice for you to be the one to go pick him up. I have to go to work soon anyhow. I wouldn't have the time to stop by his school and take him home. I'm already on my way to drop of some clothes for him."

Artur sighed with a slight frown. There were a few things to take from this. His brother could use his powers now. That was fine and dandy but...he had to go pick him up, keep him at his house, and his dad didn't even ask before driving to his home to drop off his brothers clothing. Not only that but why was he on the phone while driving!?

"Father, that's fine but you're not holding the phone while behind the real correct?" Artur asked in a very slightly displeased tone.

"I would never. It is being held by a phone holder. I still want to live a couple more years my son. I'll talk to you when I arrive."

"Alright see you then."

So the gist of everything is that Ethan will be staying the night and will have to walk to the train from his house since Artur didn't have a car. How was this supposed to work? The only thing their father did offer to do was drop him off at Ethan's school and then he'd have to walk back to his house with Ethan in tow. Ethan's high school wasn't exactly the closest facility to his home. They'd probably need a train and then a taxi ride...such costly sacrifices. Artur loved his brother but this came as a small inconvenience. This had to be executed in a timely manner so he could get to work on time as well.

He entered through the school gates with a small smile plastered on his face. Had to keep things positive no matter what. He had to go through the front office since the front doors always locked after the first bell. From there it was smooth sailing. He got guidance from the office ladies right to where Ethan was being held.

The door was open and there sat Ethan across from the Principal of the school. "Hello. I'm Ethan's older brother." He said as he greeted the older looking man in the suit. His eyes only drifted to Ethan once before he made them slide back to the principal for manners sake.

The principal moved to shake his hand, as he sat back down at his seat. "I am glad I get to meet someone who a guardian over this young man, Ethan," the principal started off. "I need to talk to you about something very serious that pertains to this boy," the principal continued, referring to the the younger male Ethan. "I am sorry to say this, but I think something needs to be done with how Ethan been acting out recently. All of the fights, and everything but I suggest that Ethan should be pulled out of school and put into online schooling. Unfortunately, if this does not happen then the family will charge Ethan with charges..." the principal said, finishing off what he said.

Ethan was in a little shock, as he let out a growl. "I can't believe that this is happening to me. Either I pull out of school, and do it online or I get charged with those charges," Ethan stated out loudly.

"Yes this is true," The principal said.

"If that must happen, I guess I will do it. I can do it online," Ethan said, turning to his brother.

"I will let the school know and I will email your family the information for this.." the principal said. "You can leave now," the principal said next.

Ethan let out a sigh, as he moved to get up and get out quickly out of the office. Muttering something under his voice, as he looked over at his brother. "I'm sorry brother you had to come and get me. I can find a way to get home, and I can even give you something for your time.."

Artur shook the man's hand and took in the information. Ethan seemed rather quick to accept but in the end it wasn't up to him. He was still a student and a documented signature was also required. There was none and he was not presented a paper. He held his hand up to Ethan to quiet him and as he passed the line where the door closed, Artur shut the door so he could talk to the principal in private.

Artur gave the man a small grin as he nodded and left the office. "Alright let's get moving." Artur told Ethan as he began walking back the way he came except this time he didn't need the help of the office ladies this time. After exiting the building Artur began trying to estimate just how much it would be to get back to his house. As he formulated costs and the times for the train he began slowing down his pace.

Ethan walked along with his brother, walking with him the whole time. Ethan was silent for the time being, not saying a word as thoughts came across his mind. What happened back there? Like he knew their family could use magic..but was his own magic that made him do that? He had questions, and he wanted his answers rather quickly. So he looked to his brother, to see if he can get the right info.

"What happened back there..was that my magic? I thought I was gonna be a no user, like what mom said to me. Was I just a late bloomer? This all so confusing for me,"Ethan said stopping though. He stopped in front of the man, a little nervous look on his face. Going into his wallet, he pulled out a 20 and offered it to his brother. "Take it. I will find a way home, always have. Streets never left when I ran away for those months," Ethan said,starting to walk away

"I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you. However, you are definitely a late bloomer. Considering it took you this long at least." Artur pushed the offered 20 back to Ethan and began walking as well. "You're not going home. Pops said you're spending the night at my place so you're following me." Artur informed the other as he took the lead, his legs being longer so his strides carried him farther. His eyes both changed in the same instance to blue.

His blonde hair somewhat bounced as he walked which revealed just how much hair products he didn't use. His hair just came out in that fashion when he combed it out. "In any case the train station is this way." He told the other with his traditional grin.

"At least I got a answer, I guess that is good enough. For now though," Ethan stated before the money was given back to him. Taking the money back, as he put it back into his wallet. "Why aren't you taking it.." Ethan questioned his brother. "Wait, I am staying the night with you? We haven't done that for so long! We use to hang out together when we were younger..but we stopped."

Following with him, "The train station? At least I have some fare for that.." Ethan said to him. "You working though? Are you sure..you gonna trust me and what about the principal? What did you two talk about?"

Artur chuckled as he shook his head. "Hey slow your roll bucko. I see you still have no filter." The two of them had walked far enough from the school to where they were at least outside of the gates and even a block away. It provided Artur the ability to stop and lean against a building without disturbing anyone.

"I don't need your money first off. What kind of bum older brother takes money from their siblings," he questioned in a light-hearted manner. "Oh and mmm I just talked with him about keeping you in public school. No charges included." He offered up a toothy grin with a simple peace sign to the young red haired male.

He hadn't acknowledged what Ethan said about them spending time together and sleeping over due to him not truly knowing how to react. The quickest solution was no reaction at all. "I think you'll like my place...if we ever get to it," the blonde haired man muttered.

Ethan shrugged his shoulders, as he looked over at his brother. Walking far enough from the school, as he stopped there at the edge with his brother. "Well I wanted to offer you money, that's all," Ethan said with a shrug. Hearing that part, his eyes widen in surprise as he looked at his brother. "How did you do that? That is some black magic there," Ethan said, officially joking around with his big brother.

"You did pretty good there," Ethan said, nudging his brother playfully.

"Well let's head out then. We should head to the train station, so we get home. You know if I had a car, I could drive since I have my licence."

Artur gave a dry chuckle and began moving again. "No magic actually included in the conversation bucko. Just business talk. An intellect and a Principal."

Artur let silence fill the space between them for a while. He had nothing more to talk about. His hands slipped into his pockets while he made his way towards the descending stairs that led to the underground train station. In this area they didn't have the other kinds of trains. That only applied in this part of the city. The traditional trains ran through everywhere else. He descended into the depths of the train station and walked over to a bench while he waited for the train to come.

'As soon as I get home I have to get Ethan set up and head out.'

"You are one cool brother," Ethan told his brother.

Ethan walked with him in silence, as he followed into the underground. Once in the underground, he moved to sit down next to his brother while he moved to place his hand on his leg. "You know brother, I am glad I get to see your home. Mom doesn't want me to come visit you, but I never really asked why."

"You know brother, do you think I am gonna be like..mom or dad? Like the horns or wings from mom?" Ethan asked curiously. "I remember seeing them on you."

Artur's eyebrows furrowed as he took on a stern look upon his face. He leaned over to the side so he could further decrease the volume of his voice. "Ethan you should know better than to talk about such things in a public area." His words came out in a accented whisper. It was almost to he point of being condescending. "If you truly wish to talk about such things then wait until we get to my place." Artur leaned back to his side of the bench.

It was a few moments until the train finally came As it came to a stop and people began to get off, Artur let a lady in front of him before boarding himself. He seated himself down and soon the train was filling up with people but luckily it wasn't overcrowded since High school was still going on. If there were any students on board they were probably in a similar situation to Ethan, or they were just ditching.

Ethan became silent, as he rolled his eyes as he sat there in silence. Ethan got onto the train and choose a seat nearby, but not close at all. Ethan crossed his arms, as he let out a huff out.

Noticing someone he knew, he waved them over as they talked between each other. While they talked, he had a smilr over his face. It was showing these two guys kmew of each other from school even.

"You coming for a party?" the guy asked.

"I dont know dude. I am kind in shit for what I did at school."

Artur simply closed his eyes and let the movement of the train and the soft murmur of people fade into nothing. His half-sleep state left him awake enough to know when they would need to get off the train but; sleep enough to catch up on a very small percentage of sleep. He had gotten a bit of sleep before he started the day but sometimes fatigue came in strange forms. It always made him tired, periodically throughout the day. It was a bit before their stop finally came. As he opened his eyes and stood up, Artur pulled out his phone to text their father. Afterwards he filed out of the train along with a few others.

His phone was gingerly slipped back into his pocket and his eyes were already looking towards the stairs that led out of the train station. With his hands buried in his pockets he began walking, dodging others as they socialized and went to go board the train their selves. He scrunched up his nose. Either someone let one rip or there was some sort of mildew around. It stung his nostrils and made him pinch his nose just to keep the smell from turning into a foul taste on his taste buds. With eyes of now silver and purple, Artur hurriedly made his way up the steps and out of the little underground station. The fresh air was very welcoming. The autumn breeze tickled his warm cheeks, causing a smile to form on his pale features.

Nature was so wonderful...but it could also be cruel. The blonde haired man turned around as he waited for his little brother to leave the train station.

1853bce2eeb32b4a9dcbebd125771d92-1000.jpg

For the most of the time, Ethan was talking with his friend not paying any attention to his older brother. When it was time to leave, him and his friend were chatting while they were walking out. They went their separate ways, as he caught up with his brother. Looking at his brother, as he moved to hug him from behind. Hugging him there, as he slowly moved to pull away from him. "So brother..where are we going.." Ethan asked him.

Ethan looked around, he was picking up the various scents that was coming from everywhere. "I think Dad told me you were by a good restaurant and even a food truck stops by close," Ethan said. "I love food from those. They bring such variety to them brother..." Ethan said after.

Ethan checked his phone, as he texted back. "Why did you get me to stay there? Rumors are gonna be spread around me and cause me more trouble. A lot of people saw me hurt that guy..like the whole cafeteria.."

When Ethan hugged him, Artur gave him a brotherly pat on the head. "We're going to my place. I told you before we got on the train remember? I'd stop for some food for you but we've got to get you over to my place so I can head out to work." With Ethan's next words Artur began walking.

"If you let every little thing bother you- you'll never be ready for the real world. Take it like a man. If you don't like the rumors then stop them. If you can't then try harder. Don't just sit down and take it like a coward. You did fight back didn't you? Someone with a physically enhanced type of magic shouldn't be cowering at the thought of rumors and gossip. Fortify your mind and spirit Ethan. You don't need online schooling." That was all Artur said on the subject and went for remaining quiet for the rest of the way.

Before he had planned to just hail a cab to take him and Ethan home but thought that maybe it would be better if Ethan was familiar with this side of the city. At most it'd take them 15 minutes to get to his place on foot. Well maybe 25 but he was a pretty fast paced walker. There wasn't much traffic today either.

"Yeah I remember now," Ethan said with a sheepish look on his face. "I could go out for food on my own. I can take care of myself, since I should graduating soon," Ethan said next. "Work? Where you working, you know they don't tell me much.."

Ethan listened to his brother talk, hearing the information he was getting from him. Smiling a little, as he was feeling better about this whole situation. "Thanks brother. I didn't think it like that. I just thought it was easier for me, to do the online schooling.." Ethan said. "Less trouble for everyone really."

Walking with the male, side by side as he watched out for landmarks. Seeing bus stops, he kept that in his mind. "Bus system seems okay here. I have a bus pass," Ethan said to himself. He never wanted to admit it, but he knew this area a little better then he should. He had been here before, causing trouble for him. "I been to this area before..with some of my friends. We tried to sneak into a bar.."

"I still have to get you to my place so save it." He told the other as he kept walking. They had a little bit to go with their pace he was sure they'd be there in record time. He never really needed or had the idea of trying to see how fast he could walk to his house until now. It wasn't a requirement even now but it was worth checking out. Only for curiosity reasons.

They had finally made it to Artur's home. It was a bit secluded from the city and his neighbors were a good 3 minute walk away but it was nice and quiet which was exactly what he wanted.

1450940288-80469f704b429404d66a71f5be399040.png

"Here we are." Artur looked at his watch. His time was coming close. He was really pushing it. "I've got to get going," he informed Ethan as he unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Lock the door behind you and don't leave the house. There's lots of food in the fridge and the guest room is unlocked. You'll know because the only other room is locked and it's in the left portion of the hallway on the second floor." Artur gave his little brother a big smile.

"See you later." Artur was then off to his job.

Ethan became quiet again, as he checked his phone to see if there was anything he missed. When they came to the home, Ethan eyes widen in suprisement and even in amazement. 'This is your house brother? This place is cool,' Ethan said to him. Ethan listened to what he said, as he shrugged his shoulders.

Ethan walked in further, as he wanted to spend more time but he left right after. Getting left alone in the house, he looked around the home before he started to look around more. Finding the kitchen, before he reached the guest bedroom.

At the guest bedroom, he flopped down as he scrolled through his phone. Looking up at the ceiling, as he looked at his own hands. Looking over his hands, he let out a sigh. "I want to know more.."

Artur greeted the regulars and newcomers with bright smiles, his demeanor entirely different than when he worked as a host. It was a lot...fresher. There seemed to be more emotion in his words and far more caring in everything he did. He was gentle with the flowers and treated each person who wished to purchase them with extreme care. The difference was subtle enough to be missed but it was there.

As he sold one last rose to a man who seemed to hastily be searching for a single romantic flower he began to say his goodbyes to his boss and hopped into his car. He always changed in the back at his Host Club job. They also allowed him to shower. Despite working hard and sweating it wasn't a horrible odor mixed in with all of the flowery smells that came off him in heaps. Working with so many flowers he sometimes wore clothes that absorbed those smells. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't tell.

In his red tux, donning some black dress shows and a dazzling drop red earring on his right ear he made his way over to the other Host men. He was on good terms with all of them. He could honestly call the lot of them friends, but when it came to customers it was just a big competition. Despite him not wanting to take any part in said competiton, he always took home the gold. The imaginary gold that is. One of his female regulars showed up. She was the No. 1 who brought in the most money and she was by far the lady with the most class. She had taken a liking to Artur and that's what mostly made his friends jealous despite them getting decent visitors as well.

Her name was Feila Laen. She didn't look like a woman even scratching the surface of 20 yet she stood at 5"2.5 at the age of 30. Her voice didn't help her case.

brunettes_20video_20games_20touhou_20miko_20short__by_the_dark_shadow_girl-dahzi7h.jpg

If Artur had to admit who his favorite visitor was it was Feila. It wasn't because of her riches or her charming good looks, well maybe a little in the looks department but she was such an interesting woman. So witty and intelligent with something to say that engaged Artur or blew his mind. She always came with fun facts and they often chatted about the world and how reality was a strange concept. She wasn't the type to come in and flirt with him like most others did but she did tease him a lot for being so young. (Even though she's not old at all.)

As he did with all of his visitors, he greeted her at the door. She gave a quiet,

"Thank you good sir," linked arms with him and they walked off to their table. Set in the middle were drinks and shrimps both fried and raw dipped in marinara sauce. It was her favorite. Despite it being a messy dish- you'd never see a drop on her.

"So what's the topic of conversation for today Feila?" Artur asked with an intrigued look in his eyes, almost like a kid hearing his favorite bed time story. The woman gave a soft chuckle before responding,

"I wanted to talk about our abilities today."

The younger male finally left the bedroom, as he headed straight for the kitchen to start make himself like a snack. While he ate the snack, the friend who he ran into earlier called him. They talked, like how his brother got him to stay at the school and such. One topic came up that brought Ethan some panic in him;

'So I gotta ask. How did you break the guy's arm? Like have you been practicing enough to be able to do that?" his friend asked.

"You could say and it kind of came naturally..maybe. I really don't know and I don't want to talk about it," Ethan said as he finished off his snack.

"Fine then. You wanna hang out, and leave your lame brother's house? He wouldn't be mad if you just left to go out and hang out with a friend right?" his friend suggested.

"He wouldn't really. I will catch the bus or something really, I am quite resourceful.." Ethan said, ending his call with his friend. Going to his room, he grabbed his bag and left the house. The way he left the house, he was able to lock the house up as he left on his little adventure.

--

Among the magic communities, the public tale of what Ethan did was going around like wild fire. A lot of sites were reporting and some students had video taped the incident, then posted on social media. It was the talk of the community for now.

One of the people, who knew the other moved to tap Artur on his shoulder. "I am very sorry about this, but I need to talk to Artur about something..very important. It's about..his brother.."

"I would appreciate if you'd patiently wait to speak about private business until after hours. I will not be leaving my guest here on her own. You will have to wait. I'm busy." Artur spoke in as kind of a tone as he could but his words were laced with venom.

"Ohoho Artur you are too kind." Feila's red eyes glanced between the two but she turned her attention to the wine glass in front of her. Placing the thin stem of the glass between her fingers she took a sip. "Then shall we continue conversing? You've only heard about what I can do," Feila began and Artur nodded and shooed the other man away so he could enjoy his time.

"Of course...though there isn't much to discuss there. My abilities aren't all that great. Besides, yours are far more interesting than that of my own." He was slithering out of her curiosity and she could tell but she wouldn't comment on it. There must've been a reason he didn't talk about it. Maybe he was embarrassed to admit he didn't have any. She didn't think on it any further and opted for regular conversation.

• Saga locked this topic