greetings.

0ddpill

I'm just passing by, maybe we'll get along...or not?

Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you.

nI8morFcb-lvnUEr1voyyQ4bvJ79OhAqUWqUAKXNOaABLef9UoeJy8LmieMMSrr2IBiY0wMNGQPqWSI1EDc06fGzHYd6NxsSVbG-2qI77R_-NbRqvYg=w245-h230-nc

Don't you think that the people you meet are just a random coincidence and it's kind of interesting, because you can never stop them from entering your life since there is people everywhere both online and real life...but what if one of those coincidences may change into something more?

Yeah well I actually was trying to explain a bit about fate, do you believe in fate? Some people find it stupid, some people find romantic. As for me, I think there is a big reason for everything in this life that happens even from the smallest thing you do, so I guess that is a yes.

Oh hey, are you still reading? Didn't think you would be so interested in what I think, I appreciate that. Talking deep stuff clears my mind, is it the same for you too?

Anyway, feel free contact me.

I am interested in you, although I don't know who are you, and why would you read this far lol.

See ya.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Joyabe

• auser

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hey welcome! As for your question, I'm not sure if I believe in fate. On the other hand, it seems far-fetched to go around saying that the entirety of existence is just one big coincidence but the skeptic in me just can't buy into the concept of fate. What do you think about the people who enter your life? Do you think that their existence in your life hold some greater meaning? If so, why?

Welcome

I was hoping for an introduce about yourself. But I get fate instead. Interesting.

I hope you enjoy your time here and have a good day. Also yes I read the whole thing because it was "fascinating."

Fate? I believe in signs. If that's what you mean.

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Welcome here! (:

Thanks! :)

pill welcome to YO! Your intro got me thinking deep xD I hope I get to know you too ^^

Really? I'm glad, I like talking about strange things, or about life. I find it quite interesting and really fun, I hope to get along with you as well. :)

hey welcome! As for your question, I'm not sure if I believe in fate. On the other hand, it seems far-fetched to go around saying that the entirety of existence is just one big coincidence but the skeptic in me just can't buy into the concept of fate. What do you think about the people who enter your life? Do you think that their existence in your life hold some greater meaning? If so, why?

What do you think about the people who enter your life?

Hmm that's a rather interesting question, but I already wrote my answer, as you see. I just think everyone as a pure coincidence, maybe that's weird but well I am a weird fella so.

Do you think that their existence in your life hold some greater meaning?

Yes, as I already mentioned on my post. I believe that, even the smallest thing in this life, including of course the people you have in your life have a meaning in your life.

If so, why?

That's what I wonder too, why I wonder? :) Life is mysterious, and full of miracles, I'd like to find a miracle, would that be possible I wonder...

LOL. Yes, I think I was fated to meet you

latest?cb=20160914005237

Welcome to YaoiOtaku.

Quite the straight forward type I see, but that is kind of adorable. Nice to meet you, thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome

I was hoping for an introduce about yourself. But I get fate instead. Interesting.

I hope you enjoy your time here and have a good day. Also yes I read the whole thing because it was "fascinating."

Fate? I believe in signs. If that's what you mean.

Well I like to surprise. :p

Hmm, glad I catched your interest. I like how you mentioned that you read the whole thing, kind of makes me happy haha.

Fascinating? Really? That's very kind of you. I thought it was just weird.

I believe in signs too, really love astrology actually, what's your sign?

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Thanks a lot! :)

Hi and welcome!

hope you already started meeting people and having fun (and that you'll continue to do so) ^^

As for fate, well... I believe there is a bigger reason for things in life, as well as an element of fate to some extant, but I also think it's very much up to us how we react to different situations, and what we choose to do with the cards we were dealt. I wonder what are your thoughts about that.

Also hope you're having an awesome day :D (sorry it got a little heavy haha)

Hello 0ddpill! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Nice to meet you as well, and thanks. (:

Hi and welcome!
hope you already started meeting people and having fun (and that you'll continue to do so) ^^

As for fate, well... I believe there is a bigger reason for things in life, as well as an element of fate to some extant, but I also think it's very much up to us how we react to different situations, and what we choose to do with the cards we were dealt. I wonder what are your thoughts about that.

Also hope you're having an awesome day :D (sorry it got a little heavy haha)

Hey there, and thanks for welcoming me. (:

What you wrote really catched my interest as well, I believe we play our own cards while living this life but sometimes it depends on people, like...there are times we show our cards we hold in our hands right? I wonder if you get me, the point is not really to understand or not, I'm just trying to find a connection haha. :)

Sorry as well lol, hope you have a good day.

Well I wasn't talking about showing or hiding things (although that's another perspective haha). I was talking more about the fact that I believe that even though we can't always control the situation (in fact, many times we can't), the thing we can still control is how we react, and in that sense we always have some kind of choice (although it's not always easy to identify or make)...

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you have a good experience here! Your intro made me think that you picked an appropriate username haha! Nice to meet you :D

Hi
Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you have a good experience here! Your intro made me think that you picked an appropriate username haha! Nice to meet you :D

Haha (: Thanks for welcoming, nice to meet you as well.

hey hey hey me too ! me too! me too! I've read till the end!!! *notice me*

anyway, it's a great website with amazing people & interesting discussion threads. You will fit right in, please do not hesitate to share your more of your thoughs on the forum.

as for you question - I believe that fate is real if you believe in it. If you think that everything is predetermined & everything happens the way it's supposed to, then yep, that's how your life will go. But if you believe that you're the one in control, well, you're more likely to actually try to change something & ignore the little things & call them coincidens instead. And yep, at the end of the day, your life might turn out the same no matter what belief system you have, but it's going to be completely different, because YOU will feel different about it/view it differently. It's all in our heads, isn't? Am I confusing? probably? unlike you, I'm not as deep. but hey - do message me if ever in the mood to talk.;)

(man, when does the introduction thread become so deep.. )

lol. anyways, hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

your introduction sure is deep and.. philosophical. i like it. it's not so often i come across an intro like this. it's refreshing. and edgy. very edgy. yes. we need more people like you here. hehe...

everything happens for a reason, i believe that. there are things, little events that leads you to come to this forum. the people that you hang around with, the clothes that you wear, the language that you speak, every little things, might have influence you to do things that you do. we are mediated beings. we actually create our own reality. what i'm saying is that our creative and linguistic choices govern our fate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey hey hey me too ! me too! me too! I've read till the end!!! *notice me*

anyway, it's a great website with amazing people & interesting discussion threads. You will fit right in, please do not hesitate to share your more of your thoughs on the forum.

as for you question - I believe that fate is real if you believe in it. If you think that everything is predetermined & everything happens the way it's supposed to, then yep, that's how your life will go. But if you believe that you're the one in control, well, you're more likely to actually try to change something & ignore the little things & call them coincidens instead. And yep, at the end of the day, your life might turn out the same no matter what belief system you have, but it's going to be completely different, because YOU will feel different about it/view it differently. It's all in our heads, isn't? Am I confusing? probably? unlike you, I'm not as deep. but hey - do message me if ever in the mood to talk.;)

Haha (: You're cute -laughs-

Thanks for the heads up, and for the welcome.

Hmm, the way you think is really interesting, it's very different. I like how you also believe " it's all in our heads " , since this is our life only we can control it, but sometimes we may not, like sudden accidents. Well, it could be anything, like even meeting someone, maybe it sounds weird but it is not impossible.

You're not confusing, I loved what you wrote. And I'd love to read more, and learn more about your thoughts, I like exchanging opinions since it is very special and meaningful and at the same time, fun. (:

I think you're fun and deep-ish, but I don't know you yet, so maybe this is a good chance to get to know you. :p

Feel free to contact me too, if you feel like it.

See you around, maybe? (:

(man, when does the introduction thread become so deep.. )

lol. anyways, hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

your introduction sure is deep and.. philosophical. i like it. it's not so often i come across an intro like this. it's refreshing. and edgy. very edgy. yes. we need more people like you here. hehe...

everything happens for a reason, i believe that. there are things, little events that leads you to come to this forum. the people that you hang around with, the clothes that you wear, the language that you speak, every little things, might have influence you to do things that you do. we are mediated beings. we actually create our own reality. what i'm saying is that our creative and linguistic choices govern our fate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(ikr when it hits the spot lol)

Thanks for the welcome, as always, I am thankful for anyone who spared their precious time for me.

I guess you can put it that way, I've always been like that, kind of a deep thinker and a loud thinker too actually. I love thinking out loud, haha. I am glad you found my intro interesting, it makes me happy. -laughs-

Now that you mention it, I've always been an edgy kid, and I'll probably gonna stay as an edgy kid lol. But besides of joking, I like being different.

Well, that is right, everything happens for a reason...but I sometimes wonder what if it isn't and that is what we believe to stay alive?

If you want to talk about such things, or just anything I don't mind, feel free to message me, see you around. (:

Hello everyone .. I'm very happy to be in this forum

I am passionate about anime and manga

I love the yaoi cheetah4

Nice to meet you there. (:

[quote name='Awesome ...I think YES>_

Thank you for welcoming me. (:

Hello
!

This place is great to make your tread of fate more colourful!

Welcome

tumblr_nb9mjlnEWc1sjkr5so1_500.gif

Thank you for the welcome. (: