Flaver Drama CD

Lucy6743

• 5 months later...
Yep, they are several teams actually. Don't know if they have people in this forum or not, maybe it's just another sooner or later thing... cause they have already infiltrated in many other yaoi forums. And there are many people depending on them to buy CDs, cause it's super cheap and convenient. For these teams, it's pure income, all they need to do is to wait for someone to share, then steal it, then sell it, then get rich. :confused:

Accidentally scrolled in this thread, sorry yo butt in...

Wow. Just wow. To think people like those exist. To think it sounds rampant. No wonder less and less people are sharing BLCDs since around... 2 years ago.

It's probably safe to say the usual uploaders are actually very discouraged to share their BLCDs because someone else is out there waiting to make profit of what was supposed to be shared for free, I suppose. Really sad. But in the future I'd probably do my own share as a responsible adult by buying my own CDs and not share them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...