Flaver Drama CD

Lucy6743

pLVoOTh.jpg

Release Date: 2017/11/24

Title: Flaver (フレイバー)

Mangaka/Illustrator: Sachimo (さちも)

Company: Movic (ムービック)

Cast: Nojima Hirofumi (野島裕史)、Yusa Kouji (遊佐浩二)

Pairing/s: Yusa Kouji × Nojima Hirofumi (遊佐浩二×野島裕史)

Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Thanks 3

- - - Updated - - -

keep on ripping dramas from original owner Bought without permission it's not good

Excuse me lmao, don't just automatically assume that I ripped dramas from original owner^^ I bought this on my own from a site where I have to pay them to download in which since I bought it with my own money, it is my own free will to do whatever I want to do with it^^. If you don't like me uploading the shit that I bought on my own, then I won't from now on and all the other people who want to continue downloading it from me won't get any and it will be all your fault. You're welcome^^ Who do I even get permission from when I bought it on my own? I just don't understand. Please either edit or remove all the rude comments that you have made to me and apologize.

• Thanks 1

keep on ripping dramas from original owner Bought without permission it's not good

As a proof I will show you the site in which I download from, and the part that says points are the points that I had to purchase myself in order to download those Drama CDs^^ I have blurred my usernames and private

infos

• Thanks 1

This is funny

I need logic on this.

Buying a copy doesn't mean you really own the item. 'Orginally' it's from the producer, people who works behind it or he author itself. And there is the term 'copyright'

copyright

the exclusive and assignable legal right, given to the originator for a fixed number of years, to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material.

"he issued a writ for breach of copyright"

a particular literary, artistic, or musical work that is covered by copyright.

SOURCE: GOOGLE DICTIONARY

This is funny ��

I need logic on this.

Buying a copy doesn't mean you really own the item. 'Orginally' it's from the producer, people who works behind it or he author itself. And there is the term 'copyright'

copyright

the exclusive and assignable legal right, given to the originator for a fixed number of years, to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material.

"he issued a writ for breach of copyright"

a particular literary, artistic, or musical work that is covered by copyright.

SOURCE: GOOGLE DICTIONARY

Following your logic, then none of the people who self bought the Drama CDs have the permission to openly upload them to other forums and etc. If copyright actually matters so much, all the other sites that aren't officially the company should not upload them anywhere. Indeed, I live somewhere where I don't have access to buy the drama CDs and the only access that I can get are other sites in which I do pay. Buying a blueray CD of a movie means that you own the item but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are able to upload the movie on youtube without permission from the company; same logic but do I give a shit? NO. Copyright and other things are not what I'm trying to say, my point is that I didn't rip off from someone for free and uploaded them here without permission. They are bought with my own money, I did not take them from whatever sites that you guys know.

Since you like to talk about logic, if copyright issues are important to you, then technically you also shouldn't download any of the manga and drama cds that are uploaded here or any other websites and if you don't? then, good for you, it's none of my business. I have resolved the issues with the person above who thought that I ripped the CDs off from someone through private chat, therefore, he or she politely deleted the comments and apologized.

Just to keep updated, Nomai-san has sincerely apologized to me and I am glad that the misunderstanding is gone. Thank you for the apology and I would also like to say sorry for the harsh words. Happy New Year everyone :)

Actually many people want them so please continue on uploading am I Truly sorry for being a trash

keep on uploading for those people

Actually many people want them so please continue on uploading am I Truly sorry for being a trash

I am also sorry :( I feel bad for saying harsh things to you, you don't seem like a bad person and I know that you were trying to defend those you like and I completely understand. It's very sad to hear that there are people who rip off from others T^T.. I am not angry anymore so you don't have to feel so guilty :) I am glad that there are people like you in this forum that supports people who upload goodies like manga and CDs so thank you! I hope you have wonderful new years and I will continue to upload whenever I buy new ones~

• Thanks 1

Okay~I'm not a native English speaker so hope you guys can understand what I am about to write.

About the copyright thing, I think if we take this very strictly, non of any forums should exist, right? The actual thing is that we are SHARING. We are sharing CDs and mangas for all the lovely people who love yaoi, we share between ourselves cause it's impossible for every yaoi lover to buy everything. And the buyer who share usually will write "do not repost" or "buy the original to support the artist".

About the site you bought these CDs, it's not the official way, this is something you should know. I'm not Japanese and I don't live in Japan either, if you really want to buy CDs, I suggest you buy it from Amazon Japan, that's the proper way to support the seiyuus we love and the manga writers we love.

And about buying CDs from this site, it's not your fault really, cause you don't know about it. This site owner is a member of many yaoi forums of other country. He steal other forum members' sharings and set up a site to sell it to make money for himself. Well, for a vivid example, it's like someone is a member of this YO forum, and he collect ALL the sharings of other member in this Drama CD section, and set an online site to sell it. That's the truth, me and many other yaoi lovers on the weibo site witnessed this man's "thriving".But for those people who don't know anything about it and buy it, they are not the ones to be blame.

Well in a word, it's not like it's impossible to buy CDs, Amazon Japan, this is the most common official way.

(Hope I didn't make some severe grammar mistakes hahaha)

Okay~I'm not a native English speaker so hope you guys can understand what I am about to write.

About the copyright thing, I think if we take this very strictly, non of any forums should exist, right? The actual thing is that we are SHARING. We are sharing CDs and mangas for all the lovely people who love yaoi, we share between ourselves cause it's impossible for every yaoi lover to buy everything. And the buyer who share usually will write "do not repost" or "buy the original to support the artist".

About the site you bought these CDs, it's not the official way, this is something you should know. I'm not Japanese and I don't live in Japan either, if you really want to buy CDs, I suggest you buy it from Amazon Japan, that's the proper way to support the seiyuus we love and the manga writers we love.

And about buying CDs from this site, it's not your fault really, cause you don't know about it. This site owner is a member of many yaoi forums of other country. He steal other forum members' sharings and set up a site to sell it to make money for himself. Well, for a vivid example, it's like someone is a member of this YO forum, and he collect ALL the sharings of other member in this Drama CD section, and set an online site to sell it. That's the truth, me and many other yaoi lovers on the weibo site witnessed this man's "thriving".But for those people who don't know anything about it and buy it, they are not the ones to be blame.

Well in a word, it's not like it's impossible to buy CDs, Amazon Japan, this is the most common official way.

Thank you for the info :) I am also not a native English speaker so I sometimes make mistakes too so I don't mind that much! Unfortunately, I have tried using Amazon Japan and btw I don't know much about Amazon so I thought the CDs come directly to your house in which my parents live too and I don't want them to find out about my hobby so I have distanced myself from it so I found other ways to get them cuz I wanted them so much, however, it seems that there were mistakes at my part and it would be the best to keep the site private on my part, I still have few coins left to use and since they were bought with money, it would be a waste to not use them so I will use them privately. Thank you so much for the info and I apologize for those who suffered due to my mistake.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

apparently someone knows the same website as I do reported me on sharing the CDs and I didn't know their policy of not being able to share any so I have removed all the links. Sorry about that :(

apparently someone knows the same website as I do reported me on sharing the CDs and I didn't know their policy of not being able to share any so I have removed all the links. Sorry about that :(

Yeah……It seems that they are having this policy because they don't want the original sharing person to know that they steal their sharings_(:з」∠)_It will be more difficult for these people to steal drama CDs when people find out about it and stop sharing more....

Behind each drama CD they sell on their website, is a broken heart of the original sharing person……_(:з」∠)_

• 2 months later...

- - - Updated - - -

okay so I'm very worried now.. so you guys are telling me that there is a site or someone is selling BLCDs that are downloaded from yaoi forums?

[quote=Nekoholic >//

okay so I'm very worried now.. so you guys are telling me that there is a site or someone is selling BLCDs that are downloaded from yaoi forums?

Yep, they are several teams actually. Don't know if they have people in this forum or not, maybe it's just another sooner or later thing... cause they have already infiltrated in many other yaoi forums. And there are many people depending on them to buy CDs, cause it's super cheap and convenient. For these teams, it's pure income, all they need to do is to wait for someone to share, then steal it, then sell it, then get rich. :confused:

Yep, they are several teams actually. Don't know if they have people in this forum or not, maybe it's just another sooner or later thing... cause they have already infiltrated in many other yaoi forums. And there are many people depending on them to buy CDs, cause it's super cheap and convenient. For these teams, it's pure income, all they need to do is to wait for someone to share, then steal it, then sell it, then get rich. :confused:

Oh no.. this is sad. I'm a member of some other yaoi forums and to be honest without them, without yaoiotaku I would never be able to have all the wonderful BLCD's that I have now. I'm so thankful. I also perfectly know that what I (or we?) are doing is violating the copyright law..however, what they're doing is just too much..it's too much that it makes me sick. I'am DISGUSTED. It's UNFORGIVABLE. Is there no way to stop them? I feel so sorry for all the artists who are working very hard just to give us the best and so it would be worth our money...Goodness how could they just steal them and sell them for their own benefit. Whatever these sites are, whoever these people are should be stopped..really..they must be stopped.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...