Caste Heaven Fanclub

auser

3863416f57b2e4318212f96dd584566cf10a6595_00.jpg

Caste Heaven

Ruled by a cruel and arbitrary ranking system, the school is a pool of jealousy, envy and lust. Azusa was the King for a long time but one day he falls to the very bottom. What now?

Spin-offs: Kuzu, Mesuochi BL

Hello everyone, I just realized I never really discussed one of my favorite manga anywhere on the website (besides some vms:) and I would really like to! The updates are extremely slow & there doesn't seem to be an end in sight, but apart from that, this manga is perfect to me.

So have you read it? What are your thoughts? I remembering absolutely hating Karino the first time I read it and wishing Azusa would freaking kill him, but now I think I kind of ship them. xD What about you?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• batista

• fan_yaoi

• shinyaKogami

first reply post! huehue...

i love this manga and every little unique things in it. from the characters to the plot and setting. i wish this series never ends (despite its super long update).

and yup, we're on the same team - Karino x Azusa. i also remember how i despise Karino for being a jacka** but somehow i'm super hooked with these two. also, my other favourite pairing is Kuze x Kusakabe >///

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ahah I'm not surprised you're the first (only xD) to reply - I remember talking to you about this manga for a long time.:D even back then we complained about the lack of updates, and three months later nothing changed xD

Oh well..

I often think that Kuze x Kusakabe pairing is even crazier than Senzaki x Tatsume & Karino x Azusa, because they hide their craziness much better.. I don't trust their sweetness & innocents:D We already saw a few glimpse of how messed up they are, can't wait for more xD

• 2 weeks later...

love the manga too

. Wonder what's happening now since I've decided to wait and gulp a big pile of pages in one go...was it autumn?))

Kuze x Kusakabe development was huge success for me. The intensity doesn't lose to the main pairing! :Wink:

caste-heaven-2.png

• 1 month later...

if we talk about intensity, we can't not talk about the third pairing.. WOW it was also pretty bold of the author to end one of the most popular pairs out there..

but holy crap, where is the update? I can't wait any longer, I think the last one was in June of last year or something T_T (if we don't count extras, and why would we? T_T)

And Orient, no, nothing is happening, literally, because there haven't been many updates :D but I would love to hear your thoughts on the last chapters!! Blushing Azusa is my spirit animal, personally..^^

I have read this one too :D

but it was a while ago but i remember i liked it cuz it was kinda weird. i havent read the latest chapers yet.

But i really like caste heaven ^^

non non non I'm saving myself for more chapters

I did read the manga from the beginning once if not twice already because of slow releases...which was good! but still?!?!?

Reading about tatsumi and Senzaki reminds me of how screwed up miserable my life is most of the time... i had a reason for avoiding reading this manga up until now :D

But still, they are my favorite pairing... maybe because I can relate so well.

.. your life is like tatsumi's & senzaki's? mon dieu, I'm afraid to ask:D:D

I'm glad you finally read it!:D

the awesome people at Sentimiento Yaoi have posted that Caste Heaven's new chapter has been updated on March 7th, and they're already working on the scanlation.. So yes, yes, yes, the update is FINALLY coming!!! & I COULDN'T be more excited!!! :Dancing::Dancing::Dancing:

For now, here is a gorgeous picture of the awesome couple.. (although Azusa would kill us for calling them a couple)

21njwuq.jpg

thanks to

for introducing me to my first yaoi manga's!! my eyes were opened ;) Caste Heaven now one of my favourites so far and i can see why you guys love it, the characters are amazing! cant wait to grab the new chapter

(the couple looks tres cool Mochi ;) )

• 3 weeks later...

thank you you you for the update

!

love the blue and purple shades of the illustrations :Red_fox10:

and the others

The new chapter is out! ;)

, batista, batista..! I'm at work, you can't can't can't do it to me while I'm at work!!! all right, crap, crap xD

aamazing amazing amazing amazing amazing news!:D:D I'm happy!!!!!:D:D:D

wait,

have you read it yet? what are your thoughts?:D Is Azusa still as awesome as he was last year?

I just read it during break and I think you will be more than happy about the azusa x karino pairing ;)

They arent’t my favorite couple but the storyline about Azusa is going to be really interesting! Let’s just talk about it after you read the latest chapter ;)

ahh i relally have to re-read this one o(>

I can almost, only, remember the paperbags on their heads XD

and some sex stuff mehehehehehe

onionn6

the paperbags on their heads? O_o oh wait, do you mean the organizers of the game? oh is it me who needs to reread the manga?:D:D

I often reread this one, but it seems like it's never enough.. so good!:D

i did the same thing!!:D I've read it during lunch (i barely survived till then, thank you, batista xD) & then I read it again on the way home & than one more time just now.. I mean it's just so so good! And perfect!!

and ah.. so short! like the last chapter was in may of last year or something, we deserved so much more..

and yes yes yes, the baby Azusa didn't disappoint! He is precious & must be protected!!

I was so happy..^^

and wait.. who ARE your favorite couple?

what did you think of the chapter?

I do not trust that little shit from the very end, he is going to stir something up. Urg

But what bothers me more - do you remember the last chapter? The dude who was getting a blowjob (not a very enthusiastic one xD) at the beginning of this chapter is the same guy who said this last time:

d0be32d4842264c722e843547da1975b.jpeg

I was hoping it means a new Caste Game (Azusa deserves to be king again.. or the Queen xd), but it seems to be forgotten for now. But I mean, the dude is still part of the story, so maybe it will just happen a bit later... oh am I not getting something?

Also, nonconsensual sex should not be as hot as it was here.. I'm just saying.. Blushing Azusa gives me life. He is magic, no?

So yep, I'm so so happy with the new chapter, I just wish the next one was next week or something.. Does anyone know anything about the actual magazin? Is it a monthly one? Do we have any hope to see them again any time soon?

- - - Updated - - -

And the glares too.. i Live for Azusa glares.. I might replace my current one with this one.. Urg, so angsty & good!!:D

0d659a00b90ba7cc54b946066646bd68.png

i finally get to read the latest update (thanks

for the heads up!). it's at this point in the chapter that i start to feel really sorry for Azusa. he's been on the receiving end for quite a while now, poor boy needs a break.
let's hope Azusa become the next King (or yeah, Queen XD) in the next chapter. or at least have something good happen to him in the next one. *fingers crossed*

and a few of new incoming characters. i like it :)

I thought about it

, and I can't imagine our little boy becoming King ever again.. That's not Chise Ogawe's style, is it?

But I'm very curious about the direction she will take with this series.. She has a few fucked up stuff, like the incest brothers & father/son, and they only got worse & more twisted by the end T_T

but Red Theater had

a complete change of course in the last chapter.

(which was very awkward, btw, imho)

so yep, very curious what will happen next, hoping for a break for him, but not truly believing it.:D:D

To be honest with you

... I prefer seeing Azusa suffer and being treated like this by Karino because I didn’t like his attitude as king. This position suits him very well XD

This guy with the Megafone looks like a badboy... I am really curious about him and his role and looking forward of seeing more of him and this geek dude XD

ahahahah oh my god:D:D you're so harsh towards Azusa:D:D

but yep - i guess after all the torture & humiliation, it's easy for me to forget that Azusa is not an innocent boy himself. But he never had a good homelife or many prospects, Karino, on the other hand, is being a jerk just for fun. Oh I how I hated him when I was first reading the story!!! Now I kind of ship it:D

but still, I think it IS more fun to watch him get bullied, I just don't want him to lose hope or give up. I love stubborn boys & will celebrate the day (if ever) he gets an upper hand.:)

P.S. I've read that you only read this manga because of the challenge.. I'm so glad you decided to give it a try after all!:D:D

But he never had a good homelife or many prospects, Karino, on the other hand, is being a jerk just for fun.

I didn’t forget azusa’s upbringing but then my morals tell me to live a better life and do my best in a positive way instead of letting it all out on others. My little sadistic hart thinks the storyline is great as it is :D

But i do really understand why you feel the way you do... it’s just my sense of justice that thinks it serves him right and he should stay the target and struggle for a while :D

And yes! I will never give those comments of others a lot of attention in the future XD since I read stories before that were a loooot harder to digest and I always loved them. I also love her incest oneshots which i read a long time before caste heaven... if i would have known that it wasn’t as messed up as those one shots i would have read this manga a long time ago... I think those who couldn’t handle this belong to the lovey dovey romance/ comedy fraction :p

my morals tell me to live a better life and do my best in a positive way instead of letting it all out on others.
i knew you would say something like this!!:D ahah while i was typing the defence of Azusa, i secretly thought the same thing.. but dammit, he is a little precious pancake & I still adore him:D

i also didn't know there was a lot of hate surrounding this manga? it was one of the first ones i ever read & i guess i was lucky because i didn't read the reviews before:)

but still.. do you think Azusa will never win at the end? I'm trying really hard to think of the ways to keep the Karino/Azusa shipping alive & both characters more or less happy at the end.. Maybe it will be one of those Stockholm syndrome things?

I just hope not the "Read Theater" way - complete fluff out of nowhere. I will never buy it xD

• 1 month later...

Guys Guys Guys Guys the precious
has just told me the best news ever - CASTE HEAVEN UPDATE!!!! Chapter 17 is out & it's AMAZING!!:D

I'm so hyped for chapter 18 now ahah

Also, there is an extra - Azusa x Karino wedding invitation (a funny one xD) & there were also two more Chise Ogawa's tiny stories scanlated recently, don't miss them - Papa's Life & A story about yakuza who picked up a..

Aaa I want to discuss it...

, have you finished it already? what do you think? and damn, you always bring the best news foxy2

best part of the chapter:

2hhhk3o.jpg