Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

“It’s the door with a padlock on it upstairs...keys are in the kitchen in the second cupboard” Ayme explained as he looked at Sam. “Be warned its still bloody and a nightmare to look at so be careful” Ayme added as yukie yawned and curled up more the man now a small toddler.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

"Well I guess I can even see about cleaning it up too," Sam said, taking the advice and directions from Ayme before he left. Going to the kitchen, he grabbed the keys from the right cupboard as he placed them into his pocket. Following the directions, he came upon the door with the padlock. Moving to unlock the door, he heard the lock as he took it off. Placing his hand on the door, he slowly opened the door to see what was still there.

Turning on the light, he could see what horrors there were still there. Blood, a skull and other things like papers that were to the wall like of drawings or plans. Looking around, he found something that was promising to him. Finding a old file box, and a shelf, he started the search. He found some of the things he wanted, like some books and even written out notes in notebooks.

The file box was promising as he pulled something out there before he left the room what he wanted in hand. Poking his head in, he checked to see what was happening. The twins came before his curiosity for the work that was in these files and books.

“...he killed a lot of people in this room” yukie mumbled the tiny toddler out of bed and wandering around in a nightgown as he rubbed his eye and peeked into the room shivering a little. “He kept mums skeleton on his desk for good luck...though we never got to meet her she wasn’t right in the head she thought she was always being eaten alive by demons from hell when she was with us I think he was relieved that birthing us killed her in a way. He most likely didn’t want to live with what he had done to her but...no matter how many others he brought here and how many children he created he couldn’t replicate us...he buried a lot of bodies in the basement and backyard thought the police removed them before we came back home”

Sam turned to the voice as he now looked down at a small version of Yukie. He was pretty cute even when talking about of all of this stuff. Hearing the story of their mom, Sam had moved to pick him up and carried him in his arms like a child. "You know. In this form, you kind of cute but you need to get back to bed tp rest. I dont want you getting hurt more, and i guess i have to go check on sheets..."

“I’m not tiered and ayme snores” yukie replied as he huffed cutely and poked at sams cheek adoring his dragon. “...also I’m all better no more cuts or bleeding” yukie explained as he had removed his bandages earlier to check.

"He snores huh? I guess im glad I dont sleep in same rool then," Sam commented with a laugh. Sam let him do what he wanted, as he heard him speak more. "You are? Well why i bathe you then so you can really be good.." Sam said. "I know you can bathe yourself probably but i cant resist to treat you like this when you are this cute~"

“...I’m not a child...I still know how to care for myself” yukie replied with a blush as he squirmed and ran off ahead to go run the bath.

Sam let the shift take over, as he caught up with the other easily as he slid right infront of him to stop him from going any further. He picked him up in his mouth, holding him by what he was wearing before carrying him into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, he placed him down on the floor before setting up the bath now. "You are so small too.."

“....I’m not small” yukie mumbled a little upset with how he couldn’t just do what he wanted with Sam around as he huffed and sulked looking down at the floor. “I can take care of myself...” he mumbled stubbornly as he sat on the floor and sulked ayme still deep asleep.

"You are so. You are a size of a young child at the moment," Sam pointed out to him. Sam started the bath, as he looked over at Yukie. "Hey Yukie, you want anything in the bath? I can let you bath yourself, only if I stay in the room. Good compromise so far, since i am still worried about your well being.."

“...if you tried this shit with ayme he would tear you a new one” yukie mumbled as he blushed and grabbed some simple bath oils dumping afew in. “He’s also put up a hell of a fuss about being carried” yukie added as he stripped the boy of course sexless as he slipped into the water curling up a little fine line scars all over his body from the operation. “...aren’t you at least somewhat weirded out by me being so young?” Yukie asked curiously as he watched the tub slowly fill up.

"He may but I don't care," Sam said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Well he would have to deal with me holding on pretty tight," Sam commented. Sam looked at the sexless body, shrugging his shoulders more. Seeing the scars, he looked them over before he was asked. "Yes I am but I don't really care. You are the same guy who I have to take care of,."

“...you don’t have to care for us all the time...truth be told it’s quite lonely just the two of us” yukie admitted as ayme huffed and looked at the two before stripping and crawling into the tub the elder looking identical to yukie in age as he sulked and soaked in the bath not liking being left out.

“I want to make cookies” ayme mumbled sleepily as he yawned and snuggled into yukie still half asleep.

"I noticed that, no other staff members but I guess you can't staff here because of the issues that would come up," Sam said to him. Seeing Ayme, he waved at the male before he came into the tub. "Looks like I got two in the tub now," SAm said.

"You want to make cookies? I guess we could.."

“...we could hire more staff...it’s just troublesome because they might dig a little to deep into who we are and it would be...unwise to try and cover up everything” Ayme explained as he streatched and changed back to his original age and sighed. “What where your dreams living in the facility?” Ayme asked as he started washing his twins hair.

Sam became quiet and silent nodded, seeing Ayme returning back to normal. Hearing the question, he had no real answer. He never thought about that back in the facility, he never really dreamed.

"To tell you the truth. I never really dreamed about anything. maybe it was to get outside but nothing major," Sam said with a shrug. "I can start making those cookies, since it looks lile im not needed here.."

“Your always needed...it’s just hard for us to accept we need help...we’ve always just been on our own” ayme replied as yukie changed back and looked at Sam.

“Come join us and relax we can make cookies together and maybe go get you som better clothes” yukie added as he smiled a little and offered his hand to Sam.