Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

A van was transporting someone, and that someone was Samuel. Samuel sat there on the ground of the van, as he was handcuffed by his hands and his own feet too. There was no windows, so he had no idea where he was going.

Recently, he was picked up by some people when he was found after the place was raided. He had remembered the people coming in, as he ran off and out of there before he was caught. Shaking his head, he didn't want to really remember about that or about those times in that facility.

Feeling the van stop suddenly, as his body was tossed around. The back doors opened up, as someone stood there at the back doors. "You there. We are here at your destination.." the man said as Samuel stepped out of the van with the guy's help.

Out in the sun now, his features showed. Samuel had paler skin, as there was some marks on his body that were visible but most were underneath the clothing they had given him. He wore a baggy sweater, some torn jeans and even some sneakers were a size bigger then his feat.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Calcifer Halloween - No Face Yuri Plisetsky

Re: Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit)

Name: Yukie, Ayme
    Background:
    Was brought into the facility under mysterious circumstances and both are quite off sometimes being distant and somewhat disturbed on bad days. Ayme And Yukie both have a dark and troubled past being raised under the facility’s doctor. Both twins where about twelve when they came to the facility looking like hell both being traumatized from being their fathers unrestricted test subject both sometimes still have nightmares. The twins have a branding scar on the back of their neck being branded as a 07. Once the place was shut down they where returned home to their fathers house and now live with a new roommate. Both twins have great medical smarts but very little socialization and very little sense of safety.
    Both twins Like: cooking, cute Deers, octopus, and amusement parks.
    Both twins Hate: scary movies, being alone, and doctor visits.

The twins where not amused being returned to their living nightmare and where quite surprised by the sudden remodel and despite the fact they would be living with a stranger they where just a little excited to meet their new guest.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Re: Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit)

The guard led Samuel to the home, as he knocked at the door waiting for an answer at the door. Samuel looked to the guard, as he moved his hands in his cuffs and around his feet. "I can't believe this is actually happening. Things like this don't happen," Samuel thought to himself.

"Be careful with these two," the guard commented as he knocked on the door more loudly. "We did tell them that we were handing you over to them around this time.." the guard said, with a annoyed tone.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Re: Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

“...why is he in chains?” Yukie asked as he opened the door peeking his head out as he held a pudding cup in one hand and a spoon in the other the door open wide to the men in uniform.

“Did they bring our guest?” Ayme yelled from the loft window the Japanese house huge and quite private.

“Yeah” Yukie yelled up at his twin who was exploring the loft and cleaning it.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

The guard looked at Yukie, Samuel moved around while his chains jangled around as he moved. The guard just rolled his eyes, as he pulled out a clipboard to hand over to Yukie. "The manager wanted me to put him in these," the guard started. "Are you Yukie? I was suppose to hand him over to two males, who will be watching over Samuel here.."

Samuel looked at Yukie with curiosity, wondering who he was and who the other was talking with.

"I just need a signature so I can hand him over, and get on with my job."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“...yeah I am” yukie replied as he read over the papers and looked Sam over before signing. “I’d like if you could remove his chains please I doubt he would run away or attack anyone....he looks to hungry” yukie admitted before Ayme was suddenly by his twins side his hair a light grey from the dust.

“Ah! He’s prettier then I though he would be!” Ayme exclaimed as he looked at Sam small puffs of dust flying up from him making Yukie sneeze.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Samuel sat there in front of the door, not moving from the door. The guard looked at the male, before moving to go grab some keys out from his pocket. Samuel stepped back when the other appeared, as the guard grabbed him like he was gonna run. "Trying to run already..damn.." the guard said in a mutter but choose to start unlock each of the cuffs.

When they fell off his body, Samuel let out a sigh of relief before he moved to touch his wrists. The guard started to leave, saying something before getting into the vehicle. "Watch that guy.." the guy had called.

The car pulled away, as Samuel watched the vehicle leave the property. Turning to those twins, he gave them a curious look. "You guys bought me? What are you gonna use me for?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“...Mmh we didn’t exactly bought you more as the government couldn’t place you so we got stuck with you without paying for you” Ayme explained as he chuckled and went inside back to scrubbing the floors the house clearly just moved into and getting a nice cleaning.

“To be fair we have medical conditions and can’t live alone and when we looked for a nurse they sent you as sort of a live in to keep us alive” Yukie explained as he went back to unpacking the boxes leaving Samuel standing in the doorway both twins not going to force him to come inside.

“If you want you can go and pick out a room” Ayme added as he dumped out the dirty water having finished cleaning the house spotless and was now heading to take a quick shower before helping his twin unpack.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Samuel was surprised that he wasn't bought but he was placed there in their home. "So I got placed here because of that. That's..interesting..." Samuel said, moving to put his hands in his pockets. Watching Ayme leave, noticing how he left at the moment.

"You have medical conditions? I should be told about this, at least something so I can read into your conditions.." Samuel said. "I am no nurse. I don't really know much, but I do know little things from what I learned," Samuel continued on.

Samuel was left alone, he looked toward the door before he walked over to one of the windows. Looking out the window, he let out a sigh. "I can't believe this."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yukie watched as he stayed letting his twin go shower so he could help unpack after he was done yukie of course staying in the kitchen as he continued unpacking plates mulling over what all he could tell Sam. “Sometimes our bodies get sick and have trouble breathing if that happens you just need to give us some extra oxygen.” Yukie explained as he smiled a little. “Sometimes we get sick and throw up and usually it’s fixed with some rest”

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles