The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

"It would be very weird. I am just still worried about the after effect, but let's forget about that for now," Shiro said as he started to nod his head in a happy manner. "I would like to get something from there."

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

“What would you like to get?” Yukie asked the demon himself wanting to get a delicious cookie or a nice sweet pastry. “I want something sweet” Yukie admitted as he smiled and snuggled up to his mate enjoying their trip. “But we need to hurry and finish our list we need to get back to help ayme finish setting up.”

"I want something like a pastry. I have missed those," Shiro answered, as he took Yukie along with him to where the smell was. It was a little bakery, with all sorts of goodies in display. Hearing that part, he thought about it and nodded. "Yeah we do have to do that. Once we get this, we can go order the big food items to have them delivered. What is left after that.."

“We need to get our kimonos from the shop Ayme had them custom made and ordered” Yukie replied as he smirked and picked out a nice pastry. “Then we need to get home before sunset that’s when the festival starts”

"For both of you? I only guessed that I won't be really included in these festivities," Shiro said to him as he picked out a pastry for himself. It was a doughnut, as he started to take bites out of it. Hearing when it would start, "Well we still have some time.Then again, we should be there to help your brother and make sure everything is ready.."

“Not to mention you need to get properly dressed you’ll be representing our house from now on.” Yukie added as he ate his sweet and lead him to the fish market.

"Properly dressed huh? Well I will wear that kimono that I wrecked or I can wear something else to represent the home," Shiro said as he ate his sweet. While he ate his sweet, he walked with him to the fish market. Reaching the market, he made sure to stay with Yukie but was looking at all of the fish they had. "Look at some of this fish. They are look so big and delicious.."

Yukie of course was NOT looking at the fish and was busy talking to a fisherman asking him afew questions about the type he wanted the demon knowing afew of the people who caught the fish that where supplied to their kitchen. “We can get the ones needed from our local supplier to save some time” yukie explained as he thanked the man and lead the way to a older looking building with lots of fish inside.