The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

“...I won’t feed my bride scraps” Ayme added as he smirked and was glad the two had made up a little the demon quite happy and drunk as he giggled and drunkenly went past them to their bedroom already flopping on the huge futon the room covered with exotic pillows and soft furs.

“...he’s drunk” Yukie mumbled shyly as he looked down still nervous around the fox demon as he looked at him for a moment before suddenly petting shiros ears and instantly moving away heading to the dining room his face of pure fear and embarrassment from giving in and touching the pretty fox ears.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

"I don't mind eating them though. I ate what I could as a shrine guardian," Shiro said with a shrug of his shoulders. Shiro noticed how Ayme was acting, remembering the ways of drunks from watching some from his own temple. The smell was also a giveaway.

"I noticed that," Shiro had said to Yukie before he felt the petting of his ears. Shiro actually purred out, and even let out a low groan while his ears were touched. That was one of his sensitive spots, one of the many.

Shiro stood there, not knowing where he should go. Should he go for Yukie or go for his drunk master? He decided what he needed to do, as he got one of the servants to drop off some water for Ayme while he went into dining room to Yukie. "Hey Yukie. You touched my ears.."

“...I’m sorry...I know I’m not suppose to but...they where soft like ayme when he was younger he would change forms and run around as a wolf and his ears where always soft but he told me not to ever touch anyone’s here..” yukie explained not wanting to be scolded but he couldn’t have helped himself he was lonely and Shiro...didn’t seem so scary now.

Shiro stood there, not moving from where he was. Hearing what he said, he moved closer to him as he stretched his hand out to him. "Don't worry about it. I am not mad, it was just pleasurable for me if you touch them in a certain way," Shiro said to the male with his hand out still, but he put it at his side.

"I am not that scary. Kids use to play with me, and maybe I did something that I shouldn't have done. I don't really remember completely.."

“Sometimes without warning demons turn feral or get taken away...” yukie mumbled as he sat down and curled up a little the demon trying not to cry as he looked up at Shiro. “And if they get taken they forget where they are or who they where and it can make them seem crazy and make others fearful of what kind of monster they secretly are” yukie mumbled his eyes a light shade of blood red as he just stayed in his small spot. “I was bad when I was younger and destroyed and hurt a lot of people...I might have hurt you and you might be where you are because of me” yukie whispered as the rooms temperature suddenly dropped inky black shadows of death coming up from the floorboards.

As Shiro listened to his words, he noticed the changes in the enviroment and what was happening to Yukie. Noticing the change more, he kept his own self at bay. His demonic flickered inside of him, as he moved quickly to grab him by the hand. Bringing the man close, he stared into eyes while they glowed.

Shiro started to speak or chant words, as he let his magic that he could acess at the moment try to work. "Yukie, please calm down. I am not mad and everyone makes mistakes. I am here..protect you and your brother..."

“...I’m bad you shouldn’t touch me...I kill things” yukie whispered as he looked into shiros eyes his body shaking slightly from the freezing temperatures. “Aymes the good one that keeps everything alive and happy...he’s the one that creates beautiful things” yukie mumbled as he looked around the creepy creatures he had created watching the two the shadows watching Shiro closely....”they don't like you touching me...” yukie mumbled as he squirmed a little not use to being held so close even by ayme who tried his best to make his twin feel loved but sadly couldn’t.

Shiro shook his head, as he looked at Yukie. Shiro wouldn't leave Yukie there alone, he wanted to help him out and make Yukie believe that he is good. Shiro could feel the creatures watch him, as he let out low growls with his tail flicking around. "Well I am gonna stay by your side and I will make you believe you are good," Shiro said to him. Feeling the other squirming, he kept him there with a sigh. "Yukie, you are good. You have to believe yourself, and don't let these thoughts take over you..."

A servant had spotted the scene, rushing to Ayme. "Sir! Master Yukie is in trouble, but the servant..is protecting him I think.." the servant said.

“Mmh he must be freaking out about the shadows again...” Ayme mumbled as he drunkenly got up and went to where yukie was before looking down at the two. “My...what kind of god can’t even control his own domain...letting this filth into my home” Ayme replied as he sighed seeming bothered by his twin not being able to do his job as he set down some talisman around the room and watched as a soft clean white light slowly filled the room banishing the darkness away as Yukie refused to meet his twins eyes ashamed.

Shiro kept his guard up around Yukie, even when seeing Ayme. Watching Yukie put down something, noticing something familar about the object that was placed down. It was a talisman, feeling something surround them before letting go of Yukie suddenly. Moving from Yukie, he went over to Shiro as he just looked down at ground. "If you are able too, I think I am gonna go outside for some air," Shiro said leaving the dining room and heading out the front door.

Once out the front doors, he started to stretch out as he moved to sit down on the ground. Sitting there on the ground, he got into a cross legged position.

“...”yukie just sat in the middle of the floor confused as he looked down tears falling down his face as Shiro had clearly left him the demon upset since he had just said he wouldn’t leave him.

“Come...let’s get you some medicine and go to bed” ayme mumbled as he sighed and gently offered his twin a hand to help him up the elder not caring enough to stop Shiro since he had suddenly gone outside.

“...I’m trying to get use to them” yukie mumbled as he stood with help and looked around a little calmer now that the spirits had left him alone.

“Death is a hard thing to accept but, once you make your peace with it it will get easier to help guide them over to me to be reborn” ayme admitted as he took yukie to the kitchen for a drink.

While sitting there outside, many things ran through his head as he sat there calmly and quietly. Shiro didn't know, but something was watching him. Well someone more specific that actually knew Shiro. It watched from the shadows of the estates before it started to approach Shiro slowly and carefully.

Shiro opened an eye before closing them, letting out a sigh but opened them to see what was before him. "What are you doing here?" Shiro asked. "My new masters wouldn't want you here."

The creature laughed, as it shrugged its own shoulder. "Masters huh? So it was true, you became someone's pet. Not the big protector of anything huh, and I see someone made claim by that collar. You know, I could try to remove it. For a price," the creature said.

Shiro was little interested, "You could remove this thing? Its binded to my damn soul i know that for sure. I don't make deals with you, because last time didn't exactly go well remember. So leave please," Shiro said with a growl.

"Fine by me, I just thought you would maybe want to see..him..again.." the creature said disappearing before Shiro could say another word. Shiro got up from where he was sitting, brushing the dirt off before headed inside. He remembered that deal, and it was the worst deal he made.

The twins by now of course where asleep unknowing to them that they had had a mysterious guest. Yukie being curled up into Aymes arms as he snuggled into his elder the other god out cold do to exhaustion and alcohol.

Once Shiro was inside, he went to look for the two twins. He had came upon them, seeing they were sleeping before he found a spot on the carpet with some blankets and pillows he collected to sleep on them. At first it was hard for him to fall asleep in a new place like this but did eventually fall asleep.

Shiro woke up that morning early, and he was up doing some work that early in the morning. He met up with the chef, who he helped made the breakfast. He even made special drinks, something more fruity for Yukie while Ayme was something, that would help with all of drinking he did.

Taking the breakfast, with it all on a big tray with even some flowers in a little cup that had water in it. Knocking on the door, as he came in with the food tray in his hands. "Morning boys. I brought breakfast and something to go along with this, I talked with the chef about your allergies to make sure these were good for you both."

What he was wearing was a apron over top of somethings, and in his eyes it showed he was pretty tired.

“..thank you though we have no allergies just picky eaters” Ayme mumbled as he groaned and sat up Yukie hiding more under the blankets as he mumbled a shut up the demon still quite tiered from his power blowout from last night. “I didn’t know you could cook though” Ayme admitted as he nudged Yukie who made an angry groan and curled up under the blankets more desiring sleep over food. “Sadly Though your efforts might be wasted on Yukie he’s been quite picky and stubborn with meals lately so you’ll have to sit and eat his part with me.”

"I can cook pretty well actually, I learned how to do it while around the shrine," Shiro said bringing the tray over to them to place it down on the bed. Shiro moved to nudge the other, as he looked at Yukie cutely. "Well I don't mind feeding Yukie by hand," Shiro said offering up the food toward Ayme before he started to cut up Yukie's food. Offering it on the fork, before he let the smell hit Yukie.

"I am not gonna eat, I didn't even make anything for myself. I wasn't that hungry at all," Shiro said, lying to Ayme about being hungry.

“...maybe if you ate Yukie might want some” Ayme replied offering his bride a bite as yukie continued to ignore Shiro from under the blankets not wanting to eat anything the demon just desiring sleep and warmth. “And maybe after we all eat you two can go get some new clothes and another fish for his pond I know he would love to have another one for his garden” Ayme explained knowing how much yukie loved his peaceful little garden.

When the food was offered, he gladly took the food that was on the fork. Gulping it down, as he moved to clean his face. Hearing what the plan they could do, he thought about before shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind doing that. I wouldn't mind going out for clothing and even getting something new like a fish," Shiro had answered as he rested his hand on Yukie's body for a moment. "Will you want to do that? I guess I should eat this if you aren't eat this," Shiro said taking his hand away as he started to eat the breakfast that was supposed to be for Yukie.

Shiro thought about it, as he thought about putting the drinking into a to go cup for Yukie at least. Though something came to his mind, where his tail wrapped his body with his ears pressing down on his head. "What about..my appearance? I could change it..so I don't look so out there.."

Shiro had done this process before, and it was for someone but decided against to try not think about it again.

“No need to change for the first month Yukie lived with me I carried around a creepy shadow god...trust me after a month of terrifying our neighbors and servents I doubt you having ears and a tail will scare them” Ayme explained as yukie mumbled and poked his head out sleepily before crawling into shiros lap.

“I want to go out for ramen and fried rice with shrimp” yukie mumbled being quite the pickey eater this morning...”and then we need to clean the earth shrines” yukie added with a soft yawn as he woke up just a little his eyes slightly a bright red but it didn’t last long instantly going back to the twins matching dark reddish color.

"Well that's good then," Shiro said as he looked to Yukie who came out from the blankets. Hearing what he wanted, he nodded his head before hearing about the other shrines. "I shouldn't come. At Shrines, they can make more..powerful in its own.." he said. "I dont want to risk anything.."

“But I don’t want to go alone and aymes busy with setting up for the festival” yukie explained as he snuggled Shiro more as if begging him to go.

Shiro looked over at Aymes, and back down at Shiro to see him now snuggling against his own body. Shiro was silent for the moment, before nodding his head then. "Well. I will go out with you to have that food with you, and help you with cleaning up the shrines," Shiro said. Shiro was curious about the festival, so he spoke up. "What type of festival? What happens during the event and what would be my own role."

“Well it’s known as a festival of death it’s usually every full moon but since this is the first one of the year its special” Ayme explained as yukie frowned. “Basically every full moon spirits can enter the earthly world and visit family and feel alive again it’s yukies job to watch over the spirits and open and close the gates”

“It’s horrible...they always pester me afterwards with weird gifts and follow me around” yukie replied as he snuggled into shiros stomach more.

“They gifted him with flower seeds and some koi fish” Ayme explained with a chuckle.

Shiro listened to the little explanation about the festival, something he remembered back home. Hearing more about it, he was getting more curious but something inside of him was making him feel a little discomfort. Shaking it off, as he tried to focus on what they were saying and not his own emotions. "That sounds like fun and great for the spirits. They may do that, to show they appreciate for what you are doing for them now."

"Will there be festival food? I use to eat so much, and I think I know how to make one even.."

“There will be food but I can’t partake as is my duties so I will be upset if you don’t eat” yukie admitted the male having been fasting for the first month until the first full moon. “So I brought a boar to roast and I’m going to buy a giant fish also!” Yukie replied with a happy smile a little excited for the festival.

“I would love the help or even just you taking yukie out of the house for the day would help so I can fix his ceremony robes and at least clean a little” Ayme explained already dreading the tasks ahead of him.