Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Re: The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Shiro just rolled his eyes, not really caring that they missed the lunch appointment and that they had to eat at home. Hearing what the man was saying, did he just hear the term bride? Shiro wanted to laugh, why would they go through this system and not get one from different bride market that does for a living.

His ears could pick up the whispering but he couldn't make out the words. Though it became loud and clear for Shiro when Yukie screamed, running off like that. Shaking his head, as he looked to Yukie with his hands going into his robes pockets.

He was starting to feel bad, and it was a feeling he didn't like. "We have to go after your brother! I know I did bad but I didn't mean too. I was literally ripped from home.." Shiro said as he moved to touch Yukie hand but something happen. Some spark of magic made a connection between them so Yukie was able to see a memory of Shiro back in the temple.

-

The memory was of him lazying around on a bed of pillows with people bringing in food and drinks while kids ran around playing. There was a smile on his face but there was someone who was personally making sure Shiro was okay.

-

((sorry, i went a little wild there..))

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Calcifer Halloween - No Face Yuri Plisetsky

Re: The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

“Don’t touch me!” Ayme snapped pushing shiros hand away as he glared not liking the demon who had broken his brothers heart. “...he is all I have and I won’t let anyone hurt him or break his heart and I swear you ever make him cry again and I will put you ten feet under and I’ll make sure you suffer” ayme hissed as he followed after his twin the servents whispering and watching before following one nudging Shiro to follow the servents never having seen their masters so angry.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Shiro let Ayme go ahead of him, as he listened to those words. "I can see this will all be fun for me," Shiro said. Shiro looked to the servants that were nudging him, he let out a growl before he went ahead. Following them, "I know to follow them.." Shiro said under his breath before catching up with atleast one of them. That statement earlier was still in his earlier? Was he bought as a bride?

"I want to know something. Why me, why not a different company for a bride."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“Well for one your cheaper...and for another reason as being yukie and I both decided to find one to share” ayme replied as he stopped at a huge big family home the Japanese castle quite beautiful and lavishly decorated. “You will need to bathe and get yourself cleaned up for lunch we don’t allow any filth in our home” ayme ordered slightly as he watched his twin head inside still hurt and heartbroken. “After you get presentable you need to make up with yukie” Ayme added as he looked the demon in the eyes. “I know you miss your old home but by now your temple is most likely abandoned we want you to live in your other for, and protect our home but we want to be able to trust you first”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Shiro listened to those words, hearing why they had gotten him in the first place. Looking at the huge castle, as he looked over the whole place. This place was bigger then what he expected really. "You have really big home," Shiro commented before he heard the first order. "I will bathe and clean myself once I am showed where the bathroom is. I will wear what robes you need me too," Shiro answered to the order. "I can make it up to your brother by cleaning that outfit out or starting to do that," Shiro continued to speak. When hearing the other talk about his temple like that, a loud monstrous growl escaped him.

"I dare you say that again. They would never destroy my temple.." Shiro said, showing he was oblivious to had happened since he been there for up to a month or two.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“Your temple is most likely gone...usually most are destroyed by nature or other consequences from the humans...but...if you wish I can send yukie out to look for it maybe clean it up a little and place it under our shrine as s guardian of our temple” ayme replied as he ushered one of the small servents to go prepare a bath the house full of younger servents learning their duties so they could go work better positions. “The bathroom is to the left...if you need anything just yell and a servent will help you” Ayme added watching his twin walk around in the beautiful gardens and sit by a pond to feed some small koi fish.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Shiro huffed out, hearing that as he looked away from the other male. "I don't know for sure," Shiro muttered under his breath. Shiro watched the servants, as his tail flicked around while his ears heard for any sounds. "Alright, I will go bathe up and get myself ready," Shiro said leaving to the bathroom. He asked for help, as he stripped down to be naked.

It wasn't long before he was done in bathroom, as Shiro was helped by a servant to be completely dressed in the robes that the twins wanted. He even got some flower pins in his hair, as he looked around the home. Starting to sniff around, he could the smell the food being cooked from the kitchen. Following the scent, he reached the kitchen to see there was a chef in their cooking the food.

Entering the kitchen, he watched from afar as he licked his lips. He just wanted to steal something, to snack on while he waited for the meal. "You must be the guy I heard talk about," the chef said. "I suggest you don't try to steal something or you may miss a finger or something close to that..in punishment."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“...if you cut off fingers you’ll piss off ayme again” yukie replied as he glared at the cook and walked in through a back door covered in mud and holding a dead wild boar the demon tossing it on the kitchen floor as he clearly refused to acknowledge his new mate.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Oh I am sorry Master Yukie," the chef said with a bow as he moved to get to work to deal with the boar that was brought. It was Shiro who was in shock to see Yukie bring in such a big dead boar into the kitchen. Shiro moved over to where Yukie was, as he opened the door for him as he bowed his head a little. "Yukie, I want to talk with you privately. Its about what happened.." Shiro said, showing he wasn't all a feral beast and that he had humanity in him.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“What’s there to talk about you took a gift I made specifically a wedding kimono and walked all over it...you made your point very clear” Yukie replied giving Shiro quite the cold shoulder as he slipped off his kimono the male now just down to his shorts and kimono shirt as he put his messy clothing in a basket to be cleaned and cared for. “Why my brother brought you back is a mystery to me though I don’t care for feral beasts” Yukie added before tying his long hair up and went past Shiro the Fox demon clearly having to try harder to win Yukie back.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles