[ In the company of shadows ] by Santino & Ais

Riki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

duuuuude... what a mess. like i said, i didn't follow him, so i don't know the real story here (about the cancer & all that). but from this statement, if SH really commit a fraud, and indeed there's no real Santino Hassell, i think we will soon find out. i mean, those publishers will have to do something about this right? or if they don't i believe there would be a big consequences (drop in sell etc.) are they willing to cover up this & take the risk or investigate & let people know the truth. hmm.. i'm curious as heck hehe..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Riki

• voide

• Orient

• Racheal

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's wait and see

As weird as this sounds, let's hope He exists XD.

i hope too. i mean, the whole plot is neat & well planned if SH is not real. SH even went to book signing/attended interviews. look at his website. if that person imposed as SH i thought it's funny as hell. how can all these happened w/out anyone noticing until now? they deserved an oscar if all these were indeed fabricated & people didn't realized it :D

XDDDDD.

I thought so, too. 'These haters don't know what to say anymore' but then someone showed me this

and I was like 'OMG, this has happened already'. Then, came Santino's reply, and now I'm stuck here without knowing what to believe XD.

holysh$$t duuuuuude hahaha someone already did this??! okay. i'm still with my stand which i don't mind if they wanna used pseudo name, falsified gender & now i wanna add another one on my list; created fictional character for writer. there you go. i don't mind. but as long as no pity money involved. we're all buy the books bc of the great story right? & not bc of the writer's personality/looks (that's not entirely true bc it has a little impact as well hee)

, well, I don't mind pen-names but I don't like when people invent they went through difficult things... because there are people who really went through hardships and are hurt by those.

Anyway, it still remains to see if it is true or not but Riptide has

now that they ended their contract with Santino... this doesn't look good at all.

there go my hope. crashed so hard.. if riptide do that, i feel like many will follows. i heard riptide kinda big deal bro.

and i wonder, SH is not denying anything & wrote something else that made fans unsatisfied. it sound bs. but yeah. i think we got the verdict here, buddy.

well... Santino just deleted his twitter account...

Who needs Netflix when you can have all the drama you want in the mm category XD

don't tell anyone. i actually love drama like this hahaha.. but, really dude? whoa. when i think back, i don't read SH other works other than ICoS. i don't know why.. but i didn't deny, SH is a good writer tho. but all these are messed up, dude. i feel bad for SH.. ha

buddy, i tried to look SH on FB but that one is deleted as well? all i can find is Megan Erickson's FB. and she seems upset about the issue. they're co-writer for a cyber love book series, i think. this is big, dude

and now you won't read because:

tumblr_p5agsnAxs91vsps2po3_1280.jpg

This was one of his lasts tweets, it seems he's quitting.

I don't know if I feel bad or not. If He is a catfish, then no. But if this is all a misunderstanding, then it's a sad mess...

Yes, Megan Erickson defended him. I'm waiting to read Ais words on this matter...

ah.. it's a nice tactic on SH's side tbh.. retreated from all this whole mess. either all these are true or misunderstanding, i believe there's way can be achieved to solve it. social media can be informative & toxic at the same time. i hope everything can be resolved in peaceful. yeah, i didn't see any Ais's statement anywhere too. if you do, share it with me? via pm can do too. thanks!

And the truth came to light,

Does Santino Hassell exist? No. Is Santino Hassell just one person? No, they are 2. A married couple. The woman wrote, and the husband was the face. Did one of them or both have cancer? No. Do they have children? No. Do they struggle with money? No. Are all the essays he wrote about the hardships of living as a bi man lies? Yes.

Dreamspinner and Riptide ended their contracts with them.

They not only invented the life of a person to get money by pity. They also did a lot of bad things to other people.

Last year the career of an author ended because of Santino's words (I knew about this, what I didn't know was that everything he said of that author were lies).

A young guy shared his story with Santino:

DX1ZiJFVMAAqG7f.jpg

DX1ZlKQUMAAtbEP.jpg

DX1Zng_U0AEFh8X.jpg

And, finally, I'm sure you want to ask, 'How do you know everything is true?', And prepare yourself, they wrote an

for everything they did.

Santino's co-writers are writing theirs, as well.

I don't ask authors to share their private life, but if they do it willingly, I expect it to be true. And more if they will write about the suffering they're supposedly going through...

I feel disgusted. And I don't want to be dramatic, I don't like dramatic people, but this hit me so hard... Sorry.

...And I so did say his made-up stuff and lies, and all are someone else's pain and hardship. Who knew the dude actually made his books sell by exposing people's pain. -slow clapping- Someone should message Noah and tell him to get these sickos in the court, because after everything dies out - they might eventually repeat it under a different author's name.

mind boggling. yeah, like saga said..manipulated someone's pain. damn it all. if i am noah, i'll be furious too! wow, i can't write anything. my mum just passed away last november & if someone manipulated my story to make them a famous writer like this, i don't know what to do myself... noah's story changed everything. thanks for sharing this, riki.

... I am one of his/her victims, financial in my case,​ I have been discussing about writing a warning thread with Key, Saga, and Suida to find

the right way to approach the topic just in case I misunderstood something, or the author was a cyber bullying victim him/herself, but seems it already came to light. I will post mine on weekend.

what?! okay, i don't know how to write anymore tbh. what noah has been through was horrible. and now knowing you was one of SH victims. this is all overwhelming

, if you would like, I want to know too. But just if you don't feel uncomfortable sharing it with me.

Do you guys think I should ask Key to delete this thread? I don't want to encourage people to read something written by Santino... but Idk...

yeah. now you reminded me that.. i actually put onhold reading interludes a couple of weeks ago. if it can be deleted, i think that's the best.

ps: but then, this is ais's works as well. but yeah, do what you think the best.

You can ask Key to close this thread if you wish. I will open a Poll later on the Novel section and ask you readers if you want all of his/her books to be banned or not. I don't wanna add any more than this. Racheal has more to say here than me.

I will post it today or tomorrow and will tag you guys from the post, but mine is nothing like Noah tho.

I have not tried it yet, but it seems Amazon is refunding all of SH kindle books to whoever requests it... In case someone is interested.

yes they are. Just contact customer service and they will give you full refund all the author 's books you have in your library.

Thank you

, given the recent events involving SH, I don't feel comfortable having this thread here encouraging people to read his books so if possible, I would like to ask you to close this thread.