AquaticMammal's Mpreg Corner! 😄

Aquatic

Great system for updating us!:D A very useful list indead.. May I ask your absolute favorite on it? I don't read a lot of mpregs, so I have to make them count;)

I finished it and I loved it. You're right about the ending tho. I wasn't satisfied with how things got wrapped up. I feel like the issue wasn't resolved completely or something.

Yep, that is exactly how I felt!!:( so much angst & drama & then an easy solution at the very end.. still, if 90 percent of the book is perfect, I could hardly complain!

Very happy you tried one of my recommendations:)

It's okay with me too if there isn't any mpreg or love involved, I just feel like reading plots like this would be great atm. :D

Thank you so much for recommending this and thank you in advance for future recommendations

When you say "plots like this", do you mean darker/more twisted stuff or simply interesting dynamics or more shifters? What are you in the mood for? I have a few books in mind for you (if you ok without mpregs), I'm just not sure if I understand you correctly:D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquatic

• auser

• Jochie

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to read Sweat Heet, but I check it here first and it's on your list. So I'm not going to waste my time on it. Thank you

You can try reading to check if you'll like it. I drop books depending on my mood so some days I don't like them and some, I do. I'll try to pick them up again when I feel like it just to give it another chance in case I do end up liking them afterall. :) But I hope you do enjoy the ones I recommend.

Great system for updating us! A very useful list indead.. May I ask your absolute favorite on it? I don't read a lot of mpregs, so I have to make them count

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you! :) The Bred For Love series and Sacred Fate are my first read mpreg novels so I'm biased towards them. They will always hold a special place in my heart. Then my other favorites are Breathe by Piper Scott (because it isn't your typical mpreg alpha/omega story. It also has a hint of BDSM), Omega's Secret Baby by Ann-Katrin Byrde, The Surrogate Omega by Harper B. Cole and Susi Hawke, and Trust Fund Baby by Aiden and Austin Bates. These stories have engaging characters so I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. :D

When you say "plots like this", do you mean darker/more twisted stuff or simply interesting dynamics or more shifters? What are you in the mood for?

Sorry I didn't specify :7yoyo10: I meant the dark and angsty stuff. Like, something I'll not recover from for a long time. :cuteonion51:

I meant the dark and angsty stuff. Like, something I'll not recover from for a long time. :cuteonion51:

You should try Call me by your name, it not dark and angsty but it's really mess me up emotionally and I'm still not recovering from that. And

just erase my delusion of an happy end >_

Ps:

this why I still not replying to that message yet, I'm still gathering my words to put what in my thoughts to a few sentences

thanks for the rec. I'll try it out and let you know what I think once I'm finished. :D

you welcome. They make a movie out of it too. But I suggest you read the book first

Intn't ik

Thank you for the info. I'll read it first before watching the movie. Tbh I'm kinda scared to watch the movie since most movies based off of books ruin the story and most deviate entirely from the books. >___

yes I've watched it twice already. And it's beautifully made. And I think a lot of people's who read the book, will agree they make a wonderful adaptation. What you have to scared is how bad is going to brake your heart. Prepare a lot of kleenex :D

UPDATE!

* = Warning Tag

Red = Favorites

READ:

Sacred Fate (Chronicles of Ylandre) by Eresse

Trust Fund Baby (Frat Boys Baby) by Aiden and Austin Bates

The Surrogate Omega by Harper B. Cole and Susi Hawke

The Prince's Consort (Bred for Love) by Revella Hawthorne

The King's Command (Bred for Love) by Revella Hawthorne

A Royal Rebellion (Bred for Love) by Revella Hawthorne

Taken (The Harvest) by M.A. Church

The Journey's End (The Harvest) by M.A. Church

Breathe by Piper Scott

Omega Indoctrination: Billionaire's Prize by Canis Blackfang

Omega Captured (Desert Wolf) by Canis Blackfang

Under The Dragon's Spell (Fires of Fate) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

Make Mine a Lion (Missed Matched Made) by Harper B. Cole

His Unclaimed Omega (Mountain Shifters) by L.C. Davis

Omega's Secret Baby (Oceanport Omegas) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

The Rogue’s Omega (The Rogue Pack) by Samantha Cayto

The Omega’s Secret Pregnancy (Men of Meadowfall) by Anna Wineheart

Omega Teacher’s Baby (Men of Meadowfall) by Anna Wineheart

His Baby to Protect (The Den #1) by Kiki Burrelli | ty

*Tentacles For The Bride’s Bouquet (Heart of Satyr) by Derekica Snake (Kiix) | ty

Saved (Breaking Free #1) by A.M. Arthur

Singe (Fated Embers #1) by Reegan Lynch

Falling Together (The Omega Haven #1) by Claire Cullen

Omega Heart (Springer Mountain Shifters #1) by G.G. Gericault

Choosing the Omega (Top Dog #1) by Angel Knots

Red Hot Daddy by Aiden & Austin Bates

The Alpha's Touch (Lost Omegas #1) by Claire Cullen

Before Dawn (Kindred #1) by Claire Cullen

Dragon in the Wings - The Omega's Forbidden Child by Chris Savage Why is the title so long and confusing? Which is the primary title?? XD

Stealing A Cowboy's Heart (The Omega's of Sweet Water, Texas #3) by Beau Brown

The Rogue's Omega (The Rogue Pack #1) by Samantha Cayto

DNF'd:

Black Snow by EAB

King's Conquest (Mending the Rift) by Valentina Heart

Pregnant with His Werewolf's Baby (Lone Wolf Pack) by Anya Byrne

Knocked Up by His Werewolf Dom (Lone Wolf Pack) by Anya Byrne

College Omega's Secret Baby (Mpreg College) by Dex Bass

Bottom: The Omega's First Time by Lynn Rose

Omega's Child (Fated Omegas) by James Wolfe

Regal Bloodlines by Preston Walker

The Quarterback's Omega by Scooter DeCosta

Accidental Baby by Serena Storm

Bearly Legal (Bear Brothers) by Kiki Burrelli

Family Affair by Aiden Bates

Omega's Touch (Anima Sanator) by Wolf Specter

The Purring Billionaire's Plaything (Billionaire Alphas) by Marcy Jacks

Mating the Omega (Mercy Hills Pack) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

Auctioned Omega (Mount Liberty Pack) by Kellan Larkin

The Omega Auctions (The Omega Auctions #1) by April Andrews

Sweet Heat (Wishing on Love) by Preston Walker

Unexpected Outcome (Allegheny Shifters 01) by Catherine Lievens

Omega Stepbrother by Riley Stone

Pregnant for the Dragon (Dragons of Lake Ciy) by Kellan Larkin

The Baby Pact (The Baby Pact #1) by Wolf Specter

Bound by the Fang (Black River Pack #1) by Kellan Larkin

The Royal Baby by Austin Bates

Omega's Mission (Hood Ridge Omegas #1) by Reegan Lynch

Wed to the Omega (Luna Brothers #1) by Ashe Moon

Chance Encounter by Chris Savage

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE!

* = Warning Tag

Red = Favorites

READ:

Sacred Fate (Chronicles of Ylandre) by Eresse

Trust Fund Baby (Frat Boys Baby) by Aiden and Austin Bates

The Surrogate Omega by Harper B. Cole and Susi Hawke

The Prince's Consort (Bred for Love) by Revella Hawthorne

The King's Command (Bred for Love) by Revella Hawthorne

A Royal Rebellion (Bred for Love) by Revella Hawthorne

Taken (The Harvest) by M.A. Church

The Journey's End (The Harvest) by M.A. Church

Breathe by Piper Scott

Omega Indoctrination: Billionaire's Prize by Canis Blackfang

Omega Captured (Desert Wolf) by Canis Blackfang

Under The Dragon's Spell (Fires of Fate) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

Make Mine a Lion (Missed Matched Made) by Harper B. Cole

His Unclaimed Omega (Mountain Shifters) by L.C. Davis

Omega's Secret Baby (Oceanport Omegas) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

The Rogue’s Omega (The Rogue Pack) by Samantha Cayto

The Omega’s Secret Pregnancy (Men of Meadowfall) by Anna Wineheart

Omega Teacher’s Baby (Men of Meadowfall) by Anna Wineheart

His Baby to Protect (The Den #1) by Kiki Burrelli | ty Jochie

*Tentacles For The Bride’s Bouquet (Heart of Satyr) by Derekica Snake (Kiix) | ty Mochi

Saved (Breaking Free #1) by A.M. Arthur

Singe (Fated Embers #1) by Reegan Lynch

Falling Together (The Omega Haven #1) by Claire Cullen

Omega Heart (Springer Mountain Shifters #1) by G.G. Gericault

Choosing the Omega (Top Dog #1) by Angel Knots

Red Hot Daddy by Aiden & Austin Bates

The Alpha's Touch (Lost Omegas #1) by Claire Cullen

Before Dawn (Kindred #1) by Claire Cullen

Dragon in the Wings - The Omega's Forbidden Child by Chris Savage Why is the title so long and confusing? Which is the primary title?? XD

Stealing A Cowboy's Heart (The Omega's of Sweet Water, Texas #3) by Beau Brown

Sacrifice to the Sun God by KELEX

Sailing Deep (NAVY Seal Book 1) by Noah Harris (Book 1 does not have mpreg. However the series do, so I might as well include this)

The Alien King Takes His Omega by Tabatha Austin

The Last Omega (The Night Pack #1) by Shane Honorae

The Winter Omega (The Last Omega Prologue) by Shane Honorae

Society's Most Eligible Omega by Shane Honorae

Soul Mate For Sale (The Omega Auction Series #1) by Kian Rhodes

DNF'd:

Black Snow by EAB

King's Conquest (Mending the Rift) by Valentina Heart

Pregnant with His Werewolf's Baby (Lone Wolf Pack) by Anya Byrne

Knocked Up by His Werewolf Dom (Lone Wolf Pack) by Anya Byrne

College Omega's Secret Baby (Mpreg College) by Dex Bass

Bottom: The Omega's First Time by Lynn Rose

Omega's Child (Fated Omegas) by James Wolfe

Regal Bloodlines by Preston Walker

The Quarterback's Omega by Scooter DeCosta

Accidental Baby by Serena Storm

Bearly Legal (Bear Brothers) by Kiki Burrelli

Family Affair by Aiden Bates

Omega's Touch (Anima Sanator) by Wolf Specter

The Purring Billionaire's Plaything (Billionaire Alphas) by Marcy Jacks

Mating the Omega (Mercy Hills Pack) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

Auctioned Omega (Mount Liberty Pack) by Kellan Larkin

The Omega Auctions (The Omega Auctions #1) by April Andrews

Sweet Heat (Wishing on Love) by Preston Walker

Unexpected Outcome (Allegheny Shifters 01) by Catherine Lievens

Omega Stepbrother by Riley Stone

Pregnant for the Dragon (Dragons of Lake Ciy) by Kellan Larkin

The Baby Pact (The Baby Pact #1) by Wolf Specter

Bound by the Fang (Black River Pack #1) by Kellan Larkin

The Royal Baby by Austin Bates

Omega's Mission (Hood Ridge Omegas #1) by Reegan Lynch

Wed to the Omega (Luna Brothers #1) by Ashe Moon

Chance Encounter by Chris Savage

Burn by Wolf Specter

Drowning in You by Austin Bates

Thank you so much for recommending this and thank you in advance for future recommendations

Ok, so while I was reading lots of shifters book last month, I kept thinking about you & how I will recommend them to them!!:D:D:D but then again - out of all the shifter books I read, not many are that good.. ah, so well I will just tell about a few that left a bit of an impression

I came here to recommend you to try Omega's Heart, but I see that you've already done it.. oh crap, how good was this book? except for the ending.. how bad was the ending? Or am I the only one who doesn't buy the whole "love conquers all"trope? :D

"Alpha Academy" - I know you requested this book, but have you ever read it? because it was freaking awesome !:D no mpreg, unfortunately, but it was awesome awesome awesome:D

Daring Fate: Silver Tip Pack Series - really oh my god it was such a guilty pleasure/truly a treasure of a book. Hot & addictive, no mpreg though.. but I loved it!

"Captured Omega"- holy crap! such a disappointment! I ADORED the beginning, it had so much promise & I couldn't stop reading & I absolutely loved it, until it all went to shits.. I'm curious about your thoughts.. it's a short read & a beginning was awesome as well.. so yeah:)

"Wed for the Omega" was also pretty fun! I love such tropes & do let me know if you come across a similar novel:D I enjoyed (but again, nothing special!)

so that was what I loved last month (which is sad, because i read around 30 shifters book, but not many are good)

as for dark & angsty recommendations that you asked for..

may I recommend "Slow Heat"? It's one of my absolute favorite omegaverse out there, and it's GOOD. but also not at all what you expect from an omegaverse

I tagged you in the BeMo thread, so there are those books

and I absolutely adore "Stealing Innocents" (recommended by Suida!! I will give the credit for as long as I live), it's FANTASTIC. if you are looking for something dark & angsty, no need to look further than that. Beware - it's mindf*ck.:)

Thank you for the recommendations!

As for Omega Heart, omg I love it! HOWEVER, I still do have some bones to pick with this book. Idk if what I'll put down here will be considered as spoiler but I'll put them as spoilers anyway to be safe.

The magic! The witches! And the using these people's blood and these people's heart for magic and rituals! What an interesting concept and I couldn't get enough of it. It's such a unique concept for me and I devoured this book in one go. BUT. I agree with you on the whole love-conquers-all trope and I was disappointed a bit by that. And the antagonist's motivations was kinda weak for me. I mean, I expected the antagonist was doing all those things for more nefarious purposes and not just because of loving someone too much. I guess this book was centered on love and the heart and all but come on. I still enjoyed it though, but it could've been even better.

Omega Captured was great at the beginning right? Then went downhill from there, but it was so short I didn't have time react so negatively XD Could've been a lot longer and better too. It was an OK read.

As for Alpha Academy, oh god I did request a re-up for it because I wanted to read it so badly but for some reasons it kept getting pushed back on my reading list and I actually have no idea why (????) XD I will now put this at top priority with the Beautiful Monster Series you also recommend and the Silver Tip Pack Series too!

I dropped Wed to the Omega but I actually don't know why (no really, I actually don't know why. I'm thinking hard for the reason and I can't recall any... XD) and since you enjoyed reading it, I'll pick it up again and I'll talk to you about it and help you find similar titles :D

so that was what I loved last month (which is sad, because i read around 30 shifters book, but not many are good)

as for dark & angsty recommendations that you asked for..

may I recommend "Slow Heat"? It's one of my absolute favorite omegaverse out there, and it's GOOD. but also not at all what you expect from an omegaverse

I tagged you in the BeMo thread, so there are those books

and I absolutely adore "Stealing Innocents" (recommended by Suida!! I will give the credit for as long as I live), it's FANTASTIC. if you are looking for something dark & angsty, no need to look further than that. Beware - it's mindf*ck.:)

I actually have Slow Heat on my TBR and I picked it up once, read a bit of it and had to put it down coz of how HOT it was and at that time I couldn't afford to be all hot & bothered so I set it aside for sometime AND I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT *SHAMEFUL! D:*

And I'll also put Stealing Innocents in my top priority reads along with your other recommendations. Omg how much tissues, chocolate bars and potato chips do I have to prepare to take on the emotional roller coaster these books are going to take me on?? I feel like I have to prepare a life line of some sort XD

Oh

how much I missed talking to you!

Just for the record, the books that I recommended to you go as follows in my personal rating:

BeMo series - 10/10

Stealing Innocents - 10/10

Slow Heat - 8/10

Alpha Academy - 8/10

Daring Fate - 7/10

Wed to the Omega - 5/10

Captured Omega - 3/10 (for all the disappointment)

So as you see, Wed to the Omega was fun, but ABSOLUTELY nothing special, just the right book at the right time. So do not pick it up if you already dropped it!! It doesn't have my seal of approval at all!!! II want to save my recommendations for something noteworthy xD

re: Omega Heart

yep, I definitely agree! I thought it was so fantastic & interesting & full of promise, and then... I was so shocked by the whole "love heart" thing, that I didn't pay much attention to the antagonists's motivations, and you are right actually..yep, very weak ending for me T_T

re: Captured Omega

I guess I was expecting political intrigues, rebellions, secret societies & not the bullshit that we got xD

I actually have Slow Heat on my TBR and I picked it up once, read a bit of it and had to put it down coz of how HOT it was and at that time I couldn't afford to be all hot & bothered so I set it aside for sometime AND I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT *SHAMEFUL! D:*

ahem.. EXCUSE ME? did you actually drop the book because it was "too hot"???????? how is that OK?!! :D:D:D:D you should be shameful! xD the only way to reinvent yourself is to pick it up again xD but beware - sexy times doesn't come quickly, actually. It's not that much about sex, and that's why I loved it.

I

And I'll also put Stealing Innocents in my top priority reads along with your other recommendations. Omg how much tissues, chocolate bars and potato chips do I have to prepare to take on the emotional roller coaster these books are going to take me on?? I feel like I have to prepare a life line of some sort XD

if too much - message me!! message me!! message me!! honestly, I adore most of the books I recommended you, so I would love to hear all & any of your thoughts while you're reading it!!:D They are so good:))

but yes, I think it's mostly BeMo that is VERY difficult to read, I was devastated & cried from anger more than once, especially later in the books... "Stealing Innocents" is much easier, but holy f*ck, it's one of the craziest & the most twisted & f*cked up, but in the most delicious way.. if you choose between the two, start with this one:D you won't regret it:)

So as you see, Wed to the Omega was fun, but ABSOLUTELY nothing special, just the right book at the right time. So do not pick it up if you already dropped it!! It doesn't have my seal of approval at all!!! II want to save my recommendations for something noteworthy xD

Okay, I won't pick it up again then. Well, I'll try not to. I guess now I'm curious. XD

ahem.. EXCUSE ME? did you actually drop the book because it was "too hot"???????? how is that OK?!! :D:D:D:D you should be shameful! xD the only way to reinvent yourself is to pick it up again xD but beware - sexy times doesn't come quickly, actually. It's not that much about sex, and that's why I loved it.

I WAS WITH FAMILY OKAY?? IT GETS VERY AWKWARD! XD And yeah, since I remember now, I'll pick it up after the others. Thank you for reminding me. :D

if too much - message me!! message me!! message me!! honestly, I adore most of the books I recommended you, so I would love to hear all & any of your thoughts while you're reading it!!:D They are so good:))

but yes, I think it's mostly BeMo that is VERY difficult to read, I was devastated & cried from anger more than once, especially later in the books... "Stealing Innocents" is much easier, but holy f*ck, it's one of the craziest & the most twisted & f*cked up, but in the most delicious way.. if you choose between the two, start with this one:D you won't regret it:)

I'll make you my lifeline then! And I'll be very daring and start with the Beautiful Monster Series. Please hold my hand. XD

I'll make you my lifeline then! And I'll be very daring and start with the Beautiful Monster Series. Please hold my hand. XD

It will be my honour^^

aaaa I'm so excited for you to read it!!!:D You will be in agony!! xD

Okay, I won't pick it up again then. Well, I'll try not to. I guess now I'm curious.

It was honestly mostly because it had one of my favorite tropes - when the characters are forced to get married/be together or became mates by mistake.. I adore this trope, so if you know of any books like this, do tell:D that's my gem:)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this recommendation lists. I also love to listing my favorite stories or movies or something. I really love reading Mpreg. I will try to find these novels and can't wait to read them~~ :Being-joyful-01:

:Excited: yoyo5 :leaf15: