Therapy Game ₪ HINOHARA Meguru [Eng]

cruciatus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
why she now looks like never care anymore about manga?

is she getting married?

Dude, what is your problem? The group scanlating this manga does not share download links. I have to individually save every image from trash sites like mangago and MRM (where I've seen you hanging out, and you come demanding DL links moments after a chapter has been updated there). It's a task that I don't enjoy but still do when I have the time, for the sake of YO users who love Therapy Game. But YOU make it so not worth it. This isn't the first time, you keep doing this on multiple manga threads. I've had it with your self-centered, demanding attitude and rude comments. Don't bother replying to this because I won't be seeing it, I'm blocking you now.

• Like 1

Dude, what is your problem? The group scanlating this manga does not share download links. I have to individually save every image from trash sites like mangago and MRM (where I've seen you hanging out, and you come demanding DL links moments after a chapter has been updated there). It's a task that I don't enjoy but still do when I have the time, for the sake of YO users who love Therapy Game. But YOU make it so not worth it. This isn't the first time, you keep doing this on multiple manga threads. I've had it with your self-centered, demanding attitude and rude comments. Don't bother replying to this because I won't be seeing it, I'm blocking you now.

oh wauw I never tought you would do the same as me ( Respect man. When you have to save mangas like the sound of your voice with 100+ images a chapter it takes hours to save it.

• 2 weeks later...

Therapy Game - Play More Chapter 01-03

PVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gif

Download Therapy Game - Play More Manga:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PVBeKlT.gif

Thank you so much

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for your dedication and time in making BL we love so accessible! Highly appreciated ❤️❤️❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...