The Doctor Will See You Now

Sanka

Synopsis:

Healing from a motorcycle accident and running away from a shoddy past, Arlo has only ever had one clear goal in mind: get his stitches out and leave this suffocating hospital. The last thing he was expecting was for his charismatic doctor to begin torturing him for his own twisted purposes.

Warning: Graphic sex scenes. Swearing. Dubious consent. Emotional manipulation. (possible?) Forced Feminization. Public humiliation. Victim blaming. This starts out mellow but gets seriously fucked up. I will add more warnings as they come.

A/N: Starting a new series here. Warnings are because I'm a sadistic ass. ALSO I'm looking for a beta. DM me if thats something you're interested in. If you have a kink request also PM me because this is just one big PWP shit post lolol.

-

Chapter One

-

When Arlo had woken up in Stillwater General Hospital with a uretic catheter shoved all the way down his cock, he had thought he had faced the worst of the worst and everything else would have been up hill from there.

That was before he had tried the food.

"Jesus fucking christ Arlo," his uncle Ben seethed from the side of his hospital bed, his last nerves being tested by his nephews petulant whining, "I realize that, ideally, you would prefer to eat something else other than the Wisconsin cheese soup here but-"

"Soup?" he asked incredulously, holding up spoon while drizzling the yellow substance back into the cup, "I thought this was watered down nacho cheese." Arlo eye balled the older man suspiciously.Ben looked tired and worn out in his plaid business suit. The wrinkles on his jacket sat right at home against his weathered, pale skin. Although the man was in his mid to late 40s he could have easily been mistake for someone much older than that. Arlo didn't have a lot of people on this planet he still cared about but Ben was one of them.

"Can't you just buy me Burger King? Tch, cheapskate."

"No," Ben replied flatly, rubbing his temples, "listen Arlo I already told you I'm leaving today. I won't be able to stay here much longer because of work. That being said, it doesn't feel right leaving you here all alone so soon after the accident. It's barely been a week. Are you sure you can't call your sister or mom-"

"I'm sure," the twenty-seven year old replied tersely his face held tightly beneath the bandages, "That's not an option." There was a painful silence that filled the small hospital room. Ben looked at the tan, bandaged man sorrowfully.

"It's been long time since you graduated Arlo, I'm sure they've moved past it," he said uncomfortably, rubbing the back of his head. When he was answered with a dead pan stare, Ben let out a sigh and stood up. He handed his nephew a small and bland rectangular business card.

"I have to get going but please, it'd make me feel better if you would call me if you needed anything." Arlo sighed, stirring his soup to avoid looking at the man in the eye.

"I don't need your help," he replied softly, "I'll be fine. You heard the doctor, it was a bunch of flesh wounds and scrapes. Once my stitches come out I'm good to go." He looked up as he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.

"Hang in there son," Ben said with a heart-felt smile. Arlo watched him leave with a repressed sadness. He had always liked Uncle Ben, he was the only member of his family who still spoke to him after everything that had happened. He sighed, pushing the movable tray away from him as he sat up gingerly in his bed. He hated being cooped up like this. He had always been a sporty kid and he maintained that love into his late 20's. He packed a mean frame under this hospital gown, his muscles coming naturally from working out and hiking. He had received a lot of compliments on his constant energy.

Unfortunately that's where the compliments ended. His narcissistic and condescending personality left little to be desired. He had a lot of casual sex and succeeded as well as one could hope to as a car sales man. He was the ideal picture of a single bachelor and, as cliche as it was, he was beginning to tire of the lack of emotional commitment in his relationships. Just as his thought ended, the door to his room creaked open revealing a tall and handsome brunette man in a white lab coat. Arlo blinked at the new face.

"You're not my doctor," he said bluntly, causing the other to look up a little in surprise. As the two made eye contact a flash of recognition and shock passed the taller mans face. He didn't reply glancing back to his clipboard.

"Charles Jenkins? Contusions, concussion, and several lacerations from a motorcycle accident. Am I reading that correct?"

"It's Arlo Jenkins," he bit out irritably, not appreciating being ignored and being referred to by his full name, "and congratulations you're officially above the second grade reading level." The doctor glanced at him amusedly, taking a seat and pulling it up to Arlos bed.

"Come on now, let's be reasonable here. 'Contusions' is at least fourth grade level."

"You're not my doctor," he repeated.

"No I suppose I'm not," the brunette replied with a smile, "I'm afraid I'll be taking over my professors spot. I'm a resident here. You don't have any serious injuries so the main attending physician here needs to extend his experience to other patients." Arlo watched him silently. He looked like he was only a couple years older than him.

"I'll just be conducting the general check ups and follow ups until you can be released-"

"Ah, hold on, you haven't told me your name," Arlo interrupted shamelessly. Still, he couldn't see a trace of anger on the doctors face at being cut off.

"You'll have to excuse me then, I was a little too caught up in the paper work. I'm Doctor Peter Haes. I've been a resident here for two years." Haes, Haes, Haes. That sounded oddly familiar.

"Do I-"

"-know me?" Peter finished, grinning sharply. Unnerved he stared back at Peter.

"Uh, yeah."

"I believe we went to the same high school. Although I was in my senior year when you were a sophomore. I'm surprised you even remember- we only knew each other through mutual friends." He gaped at Haes. That's where he knew him from!

"Seriously? Small world. I only remember because you were pretty popular back then," Arlo shot back in wonderment. Peter gave him a close eyed smile, resting his face into his hand while crossing the other arm.

"I'm glad I made a good impression then. I look forward to treating you," he replied smoothly, "you'll have to give your mother my regards." Arlo stiffened, immediately looking away- the reaction that always occurred when his mom or sister were brought up. Was that on purpose? Did he know? He glanced quickly at the other as he was busy filling something out on his clipboard. Arlos shoulders relaxed. No, that was ridiculous. There was no reason for him to know. He was just being paranoid. Still, he couldn't shake off this nervous feeling.

"Hmm," Peter said while tapping the chart, "it looks like you're scheduled for a blood pressure check and an administration of an anti inflammatory to make sure there's no chance for infection. Plus it'll help with that muscle tear in your thigh." Arlo nodded, attention already lost as the other continued to list his treatment. It felt like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to him anyways. It's not like he had a clear grasp on the medical lingo anyways.

"-rectal suppository-"

Really it was all the same sounding-

"I'm sorry," Arlo interrupted feebly as his mind reeled, "did you just say rectal suppository? As in, up my ass?"

The doctor nodded slowly and if Arlo wasn't so caught up in his own horror he'd have recognized the delight that flashed very briefly across the others face. "Yes, Diclofenac is administered rectally- which is, to say, through your anus." He could feel the back of his neck and his shoulders heating up and he tried his best not to showcase his fear and humiliation at the prospect. It wasn't the prospect of pain he was afraid of, the thought of being in such an embarrassing and vulnerable position in front of a former classmate was what sent the heat coursing through his body.

"Uh, are you sure there isn't any other kind of medicine? Or could I, um, give it to myself?" Arlo wanted to confidently say that his voice did not tremble. If that was true or not was another matter.

"I'm sorry," Peter said sympathetically, eyebrows scrunched in remorse, "Professors express orders. Diclofenac is the best course of treatment at the current time. I'd let you administer it yourself but it would be putting the hospital at a legal lability should you injure yourself. I realize it won't be very pleasant for you but I'll have to ask for your co-operation." By this point the flush had reached his cheeks. He knew if he pushed the matter any further he'd be being unreasonable and an inconvenience to the hospital staff. He would look like some petulant child in front of this very annoying person. But still. He didn't want some grown man, moreover his old high school classmate, shoving a finger up in his ass and seeing him in a humiliating position.

"I could get one of the female nurses to do it if you feel uncomfortable with me, given our history-"

"NO!" Arlo interrupted with an embarrassed shout, "That's worse- ugh just, it's fine." He hated the thought of being at Peters mercy but the idea of one of the female staff doing it was a hundred times worse. He'd never get over it. He'd just get it over with as quickly as he could.

"So what do you want me to do?" Peter asked innocuously.

"I want you to be the one to do it," he snapped, hating how this day was going. Arlo was not some blushing, stuttering idiot and he hated this feeling. Like he was being forced into the position of a damsel in distress. Fuck that. A trail of goosebumps ran up his arm as he was given a sharp grin in return. If he didn't know any better he'd say that Peter was almost enjoying this.

"I'll let you change into the exam gown while I prepare the medication in the other room."

Great.

His gloved fingers wrapped around Arlos thighs, pushing up the exam gown slightly in the process. A chill ran down his spine at the cold feeling. He was sitting up on his hospital bed, legs touching the floor. Peter sitting on a chair in front of him, thoroughly inspecting the muscle that had been injured in his inner thigh. He hissed as a well aimed poke sent a jolt of pain through his sensitive muscle.

"Hey moron is this your first day or something?" he snapped, swatting at the others hand, "That fucking hurts." He gave the younger man a close eyed smile, putting his hands up in surrender in an attempt to placate him.

"Sorry, I had to check. You're still the same as in high school I see," he said casually, grabbing a small bottle of some strange liquid off of the steel medical tray. In the back of his mind Arlo dimly recognized it was the same brand of pharmacy store lube he usually used when he slept with women. Maybe he shouldn't piss off the guy who was about to shove his finger up his ass. He eyed Peter. Or maybe not. The man was a complete herbivore, he didn't loose his temper once. He was probably the type of pervert that liked to watch other men fuck his girlfriend.

Snorting he mumbled a "whatever" before using the railing of the bed to lift himself up gingerly. He wasn't going to be told to bend over by this asshole. Peter gave a pleased hum, picking up a pill from the tray.

"So what's going to happen is I'll be inserting this medication into your anus. However I'll have to hold it in place for a minute or two just until it has time to dissolve." Arlo was barely paying attention, his body breaking into a cold sweat at the slick sound of the mans fingers squelching in the lotion. He turned away, facing the beds and gripping the sheets with his clammy hands. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Why was he so nervous anyways?

There was an excruciatingly long pause before-

"I'll need you to bend over more and spread yourself please."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Biting his lower lip, as his face was caught between anger and tears, he did as he was instructed. The air felt cool on his thighs as he spread his legs. Peters hands hiked up his gown until his ass was fully exposed and he suddenly felt self conscious at his cock, shrunken up from the cold air.

He shivered as Peters hands brushed gently against the back of his balls before pressing against his anus. He clenched in anticipation, unable to help himself. Peter paused, keeping his cold, lube slicked finger on his hole.

"I'm going to need you to relax," he said, his voice uncharacteristically deep. Heart skipping a beat, he was unable to stop himself from following the mans command. After he allowed himself to relax his muscles, he felt Peter force a finger in and he took a sharp intake, unable to hold it in. Peter, that fucker, laughed.

"Sorry, is it cold?"

"How about you just," Arlo said with a shaking, watery voice, "shut the fuck up." His finger was wiggling around inside of him, like the bastard was looking for buried treasure in there. The others finger pressed up against the walls of his inside and he felt an unfamiliar jolt of heat rush towards his lower stomach. It was the undeniable feeling of arousal. What the fuck. If his cock got hard from this he'd probably hang himself in shame.

Peter slipped his finger out and his hole twitched from the loss. However his hole was quickly consoled as Peter returned, shoving the pill back into him. His finger wiggled in deep, just like before, until he hit the same place as earlier and another jolt shot through him. His cock twitched and he unconsciously tried to cross his legs to hide the evidence.

Peters other hand gripped his hip tightly, holding him into place, his finger pressing the small pill harder against the same spot and Arlo could feel himself trembling from the strain of trying to keep upright. His cock was standing half hard right now and the moment that Peters hands moved out of the way it would be hanging out in the open.

Arlo twisted his upper body so he could reach his right arm over. He placed his hand over Peters, specifically the one that had his finger inside of him. With a flushed face and watery eyes he looked up at the man pleadingly.

"S-stop, there's something weird, I feel sick."

Peters eyebrows rouse in concern and in an overtly theatrical voice he said, "Ehh? I better check it out and make sure you're ok." With those words, before Arlo could stop him, he pulled his finger out of the younger man.

His hard on was officially visible to the Doctor.

Fuck.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanka

• Joyabe

• Ms.Flair

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you are no longer allowed to say that you are not much of a writer. I love it!

It has a really unique style- that I personally really enjoy! can't wait for the next chapters.

Also- the title is great (has just the right ammount of threat in it ;) ).

Flattery will get you everywhere hahah thank you very much.

Oh I know it's all part of my master plan

giphy.gif