What happened to your mother?(private)(me+Snoopycake)

Ms.Flair

Name Charlie

Role: (Alpha etc) Alpha/Seme/Teacher

Age 24

Height 6'1

Hair Brown

Eyes Orange

Likes Teaching the children, Ethnic food, Males

Dislikes Females, stupid parents, people abuse the weak

Bio At a young age, he knew he wanted to teach but he never thought he be teaching young children. He guessed he picked it up, from living in a house of omegas where his alpha father was a no show in his laugh

Personality He can be serious man but at the same time, he can playful and happy around the kids. Only a few know what he really like outside of work

Two orange eyes watched the clock, as they belong to Charlie who was a young alpha teacher. He taught in elementary school system, as he really did enjoy seeing the kid's faces. They all were pretty good kids, and most of the kids had pretty good grades.

Except for one.

Hearing the school bell to signal it was end of a school day, he stood up from his desk. "I hope you guys have a good weekend. Try not to cause any trouble for your families," he called out as he watched the kids exit except for the one who he asked to stay behind. "Come on, we have go to the office so we can wait for either of your parents or just mother for this meeting. I hope you told them about today," Charlie told the child while walking with the child to the office.

He let the kid sit in the office chairs, while he went off to check on something while he waited for appearance of the child's family. He first went to the teacher mail box, as he collected what was inside. Going them off, as he ran his hand through his hair.

Meeting up with another teacher, as they talked about their classes. It was weird for some, with him being an alpha in this type of trouble. He liked this job, and it may have been influenced because of his dear family who were mostly omega's.

"Looks like they are. I will talk with you later," Charlie said to the teacher before walking off to meet with the parents.

• Saga locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days