Just another day in the office(me+Snoopycake)(private)

Ms.Flair

Name Saki Yuni

Role: (Alpha etc) Omega/Seke

Age 22

Height 5'8

Hair Black

Eyes Green

Likes Sweets, Plushies,

Dislikes Being treated differently, His work ethic getting dissed

Bio - Saki always had been treated differently because he was a omega. That's if someone found, he looked like a alpha or beta so he made that his identity. As early he could do it, he was on suppressants. He had to take time off unfortunately because he still he had his heats which worked out by himself. Right now, he just started a office job and living with a roommate

Personality- Hard worker, serious, his hardest critic

Saki Yuni

Today was Saki's first day at his new job. He was starting a office job, which wouldn't have gotten if he had faked his identity. He said he was a beta on the application, but he was omega. That was his big secret, which he would need to keep hidden with the suppressants.

Saki woke up that morning, as he came out to the kitchen dining room that he shared with a roommate who was a omega too. Waving to him, as he moved to grab his things to head out for his job. His roommate gave him a look,"Good luck with this job," the roommate said.

"Thanks,I should get going," Saki said before he headed out for the day and went straight for the bus. Saki caught the bus because he never gotten his license. He had to get these nerves out of him, he had to act collected and calm.

Not act like this nervous Nelly that he was

Reaching the office building, he entered the place as he noticed what scents he could pick up. There were mostly alphas, and some betas in the mix of it. Reaching the receptionist desk, as the woman had called out for the boss to meet with Saki.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Snoopycake

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepping out of his sleek black convertible after he parked in his reserved space, the dark-brown haired man practically slammed his door shut; gritting his teeth whilst holding onto his bag.

“Look. I’m not taking the offer .... No no, I SAID I’m not taking the offer and that’s it.”

Storming into the office building, the handsome alpha muted the annoying beta in his ear to listen to his secretary who ran up next to him in the elevator.

“Meeting at 3. Mr Watson from the other department wants a word about an employer during lunch, it’s something important he said. Lastly we have a new employee her. The receptionist put him in your office.”

Letting out an annoyed growl that a stranger was in his office, the tall man dismissed the woman before walking towards his office; carelessly opening the door and putting his bag on the table.

“You. Know how to make coffee? Get me a black.”

Walking over to his desk, the older man unmuted the ranting man in his head piece; opening his computer.

“Yeah yeah. I’ve already dropped it so stop going on about it; it would have lost us so much fucking money.”

Waiting in the office, as he stood there with his bag still across his bag still. Seeing the other come into the door, he had to stop himself from acting like submissive omega. He had play the role of a a beta, not the omega that he truly was. This was the lie.

Rolling his eyes a little, as the other bossed him around for him. Saki just shook his head as he started to look around the whole office. Trying to find the coffee machine, he noticed there wasn't one in there. "I'll go get it, and my name is Saki. I guess you boss around anyone who lower then you. Like a omega," Saki had said under his breath before exiting the office to find the break room. Entering the break room, he saw others in there as he started to make the coffee for the alpha male while making something to go into his to go cup he had grabbed.

Making his own cup, as he re-entered the office of the alpha male while knocking on the door. "I got your coffee for you," he said placing it down while getting a whiff of something. It was the alpha's scent, as he tried to keep his head in the right mind.

"As I said, my name is Saki and I been hired as a sale-person on your floor.." Saki stated, trying to regain what confidence he had lost there in the mist of everything.

• Saga locked this topic