Long Time No See | 2018 (Korean BL)

voide

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The renown hitman, ‘Flying Dagger’, bumps into ‘Wild Dog’, who happens to be a hired assassin for mobster ‘Black Leopard’. While both of them try to be incognito, they cannot help falling in love with each other. However, ‘Wild Dog’ has a secret that he couldn't confide to 'Flying Dagger.' After all, ‘Flying Dagger’ and ‘Wild Dog’ reveal their secret identities to each other during the fight led by their bosses. Theyrun into danger as gangsters brand them as traitors. Will they be able to overcome obstacles and keep their love?

Native title: 롱타임노씨

Genres: Action, Drama

i accidently found this on YT. and i can't not share it here. after Method & now this? we're getting better aren't we? ha even though this might have shitty ending but i'm really happy to watch more BL movie from Korea. if anyone have more info about this, share it here. thanks & enjoy.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• mariezawa

• bunny-blu

• Unknown36

I've never seen a single Korean movie, but was always meaning to try:) this one looks like fun!:)

And.. "Flying Dagger", "Wild Dog" & "Black Leopard"? Ok, I need to watch this movie if only to see the actors say it with a serious face:D

thank you for sharing, voide!

yeah, you're right. i read some comments on vimeo & they said it will have a good ending.

and i'm not sure if this will be released in dvd or not but for now if we wanna watch it, we have to buy it from vimeo on demand. ah, if only i have the money, i'll buy them & share it with all of you. if only..

Amazing movie. Probably one of the best BL movies I have seen.

Full of action, romance, sex (one scene is so awkwardly true, rather than your typical sex scenes, it will actually make you giggle - if you see it you'll know what I mean!). Happy ending, no stereotypes, great acting. All round amazing movie!

i've watched it. cripes. you're right, mate. their acting is so different from Thai's BL actors. no, i don't mean to compare who is better but i can't help to say, korean did good. so good. in a short time frame, they can packed everything in. totally one of my fave 2018's BL movie. thanks for sharing, mate!

voideeeeeee i already watch it. Oh gosh i love it. Thank for guide me ahahhaa.. and i think its like fanfiction became real action wkwkk

haha right? it feels like any possible BL were compacted in this one short movie. are you satisfied yet? :D

do you know call me by your name? have you watched the movie or read the book?

oh my gosh voide i just want to ask u the same one ahaha. Gzzz we're in the same thought kkkk..

Ohh gosh i loooooovvvveeee that movie. Do you have link for full movie pleasee

- - - Updated - - -

Well i havnt read or watch the full movie yet. But from the first triler come out i already fall in love with the movie. The story the actor the scene the music gahh everything. I think call me by your name the best one of bl movie.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE SUPPORT THE FILMMAKERS BY BUYING THIS SERIES ON VIMEO. It is so beautiful. It's simplistic in many ways, but I fucking loved it! Please watch it through vimeo and support the makers and the actors!

• 11 months later...

How on earth did I miss this thread before? I adore this mini-series!!!

I bought the series on VIMEO a few days ago. I can't wait to see more from the production company Strongberry!

• 1 month later...

how i missed your comment too :) so what u liked about the movie/mini movie? & do you know/watched korean webdrama Discipline? i just know about it & will watch it soon :D

• 3 weeks later...

what did i like about it? hmmm....everything! haha but my favourite things about it are flying dagger, wild dog and and wild dog's sister, she's the best!

Haven't heard of discipline before, is it good?