Help! This manga has been on my mind for the last month: anyone know it?

Sanka

It's about this guy in his twenties who is very handsome and very smart but he suffers from a mental illness due to trauma from

being sexually abused by his female tutor

when he was younger. As a result he copes by finding these hobbies. For example,

he would make these stuffed teddy bears and he would get so immersed into it he would make hundreds in one night and then loose interest next week.

He one day takes up magic tricks and learns it from this old man who works in a sewing shop (sells yarn). That's where he meets the love interest, the pragmatic daughter of his magic teacher.

Due to his handsomeness he is often mistaken to be this successful person and is often hated by men.

I hope that this explanation is detailed enough for someone to recognize it. I've been searching for it for so long I can't remember where I read it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanka

• rukkawa

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, but have you tried searching by genre? here is the advanced search for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I hope the URL it's correct (I guess psychological it's one of the genres bc of his trauma.) Maybe you will find it there.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thanks! I couldn't find it unfortunately. It's killing me, I'm beginning to think I hallucinated the entire story lol.