Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Sanka Inventory
    Kaneki Ken Shiro Kaneki Tsukishima Shuu Uta

Help! This manga has been on my mind for the last month: anyone know it?

It's about this guy in his twenties who is very handsome and very smart but he suffers from a mental illness due to trauma from
    Spoiler:  
    when he was younger. As a result he copes by finding these hobbies. For example,
    Spoiler:  
    He one day takes up magic tricks and learns it from this old man who works in a sewing shop (sells yarn). That's where he meets the love interest, the pragmatic daughter of his magic teacher.
    Spoiler:  

I hope that this explanation is detailed enough for someone to recognize it. I've been searching for it for so long I can't remember where I read it.

Yaoi Fan
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    rukkawa Inventory

Re: Help! This manga has been on my mind for the last month: anyone know it?

No idea, but have you tried searching by genre? here is the advanced search for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], I hope the URL it's correct (I guess psychological it's one of the genres bc of his trauma.) Maybe you will find it there.

3. The following user likes this post by rukkawa:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Sanka Inventory
    Kaneki Ken Shiro Kaneki Tsukishima Shuu Uta

Re: Help! This manga has been on my mind for the last month: anyone know it?

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thanks! I couldn't find it unfortunately. It's killing me, I'm beginning to think I hallucinated the entire story lol.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles