Hadaka Shitsuji/Naked Butler Official English Version by Mangagamer [Uncensored]

BlackDemon100

hahaha.. i didn't quite know how the game was... just picked a yaoi VN at random. so, i just finished Ichinose route (with WT), and yeah, a bit unexpected, like.. boah okayyyy onionn0. still fun to play, now i know what i bargained for lmao ^^

Hi, I just want to know about how to use the app? I mean, what tools should I use to run the program? The game cannot run on its own on my laptop (it said that the file is missing, I'm very confused), so I was wondering if it needs certain conditions to do so.

I'll be waiting for your reply (or anyone who can help, it'll be much appreciated).

Sincerely,

-Artheris A. (I borrowed this account, I forgot my account's password)

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a problem with mine... i clicked the link to the download and then download it but when i would open it, it would say

C:Users\MyName\Downloads\lib\windows-i686\Hadaka.exe. is it missing?

I'm not sure what it means... if you can help please do.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for someone to explain how to do this because I really want to play it, but I'm extremely lost in how to set this up ^^;

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm getting the same issue with it asking if the exe is missing? Would someone be able to help me out and let me know what to do to get it working? Thanks very much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey.. a wild guess - i might be totally wrong tho.

it happens from time to time that some antivirus program deletes an exe file i unzipped or downloaded, so of course when i wanna start the prog, no exe. so i have to somehow open my sandbox and try telling my antivirus that i want this file anyways, or something of that kind... no idea if it's what happens with your game, just an opinion.

Hi guys! Just an info, I tried to download it and it worked for me.

You just need to go to the Folder"Naked Butlers" , right click and select download. It will start zipping files, after that it will already download. The size is around 1.5gb. It's working fine as well.

• 2 weeks later...

First reply to a post and I must say

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SOUL

WAAH I played the unofficial version now I will play this one

Truly grateful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hi! can i install and play this on linux if i download from your gdrive link?

I would assume its plugin and play! if not then you should go with the normal route and install to main drive.

• 1 month later...

I've played the one with the patch before and this one is the official English translation? Are they exactly the same?

Btw thank you so much for sharing!

For those of you who had trouble installing like I did, here's how I eventually figured out how to do it!

1) Make sure to download all of the files and folders in the NakedButlers google drive, not just the Hadaka.eve file

2) Place it all in the same folder

3) Click and drag to select all of the files in the folder, right-click, click Add to archive..., and then click OK (Note: you must have WinRAR to do this step)

4) Once it has finished, open up the .rar file that has just been created and open Hadaka.eve.

Your game should now work and launch! Hope this helped!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...