Hadaka Shitsuji/Naked Butler Official English Version by Mangagamer [Uncensored]

BlackDemon100

BBLLGgP.jpg

Description

The infamous BL black comedy, Hadaka Shitsuji (Naked Butlers), is finally coming to the west! The singular vision of diabolical genius, Mito Togo—a game for people who love butlers, by someone who loves butlers. Mada Koubou's debut title has earned itself cult-hit status with its handsome butlers, and its atypical and irreverent take on the BL genre.

Synopsis

One day, our protagonist suddenly loses his job and when he’s at his wit’s end, he happens upon a mysterious flyer.

“30,000 yen a day.

A simple job that anyone can do! You can just sit around all day if you want.

Interested parties, please come to the following address.”

Dubious, but without a lot of other options, he makes his way to the location where he finds a palatial estate with chalk-white walls and dazzling butlers.

According to the butlers, the owner of the estate is out of town and the butlers must continue to perform their duties even in his absence, so they are searching for a “master” to give them orders. The protagonist's sadistic side begins to awaken as he continues to give them increasingly preposterous orders…

Features

Updated Interface

The English release of Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butlers features the updated interface from the Double Edition version of the game.

Scene Replay

Similarly, the English release also includes the Scene Replay feature from the latest release of the game. No need to make sure you carefully save before each scene so you can easily revisit them anymore!

Some words by me

Ok guys this is the Official English version of the BL game Hadaka Shitsuji or Naked Butler by Mangagamer! That's right! You won't need any english patch :D and actually is uncensored too!!!

Links

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

About

Developer: Mada Koubou

Platform: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac, Linux

Language: English text, Japanese audio (full voice)

Genre: BL (yaoi), dark comedy, BDSM

Content: 18+ (Explicit sexual content)

Graphics: 800x600, mosaic toggle

Staff

Concept, Script, Art: Mito Togo

Opening Theme: "Hadaka Shitsuji"

Composed by FICE

Arrangement & Vocals by Kinpeibai

Background Music: TakebonG, Aizawa

BFAH5wn.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Guest Aquahorse

Thank you very much!! Wait for their Double Edition release of Yarashitsuji & Yasashitsuji later and maybe also Kako-Hen too!!

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this. I've been looking everywhere for this version.

No Problem i'm glad you're happy

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks !!! I already started the non-official english version of Hadaka Shitsuji bu I will start it again with this version

Ahaha No problem!

I'm the kind of person who doesn´t usually write in posts, but I had to tell you this:

I love you! from Spain

Thank you! No Problem

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much!

No problem

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

how may i fix this T^T

Hello, could someone help me? I downloaded the game, but how do I play it? I mean, where do I click? I don't know how to install and play? I'm sorry if it is a stupid question, but I'm not used to play games. Thanks in advance

Edit: I already figured it out and got it! Thanks a lot!

hi! can i install and play this on linux if i download from your gdrive link?

I played it on windows so i don;t know if it works on linux. I'm sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, could someone help me? I downloaded the game, but how do I play it? I mean, where do I click? I don't know how to install and play? I'm sorry if it is a stupid question, but I'm not used to play games. Thanks in advance

Edit: I already figured it out and got it! Thanks a lot!

Ahaha no problem! Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you SO much! A friend told me ab this game and I just HAD to see it for myself. You're the best for sharing!!

No problem! I'm glad u happy! ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so mucH! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this O w O

No problem!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the upload!! I'm new to this so frankly, im unsure how to download this?? am i meant to download the hadakaexe file? When i do, it says the file is missing D: