Fairy tales (seme, seke, uke)

Rumpleteaser

I've been reading a few books on English fairy tales, legends and folk tales and it's got me excited. I just bought The Complete Illustrated Stories of Hans Christian Andersen and The Complete Illustrated Works of the Brothers Grimm online.

Anyway, I'd like to do something involving UK and European fairy tales, perhaps a male witch and a prince that's been cursed into the appearance of a male hag. Maybe not dragons though, I've done dragons before. I don't know exactly what I'd like to do but I have plenty of ideas. I'll add them over the next few weeks. It would be set on Earth in the Middle Ages or at least before the power of steam and the Industrial Revolution. It could be set anywhere in Europe but I know the UK best.

I'm looking for something that's semi to advanced literate, so three or more well-formed paragraphs. I don't mind what the grammar is like so long as I can understand it. It would also be nice if you could put in and add to the story/setting/characters too. Give me something to work with and build on.

I'm open to all kinks except characters with the mind of a child, just hatched, child state amnesia or childlike in any way. Our characters have to be believable adults. I also don't like kawaii, cute, girly or "little" ukes. My only other rules are don't puppet my characters and don't kill them without permission. Injuries are fine. Tell me your limits and I will respect them.

I can play seme, seke or uke, though I swing towards being seme. I don't mind what you play. Maybe we can play two semes or two ukes and see how it turns out. I'm easy.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• virtualoo

• confidant_v

• StarGazer

The witch in the knoll

Character 1 is a male witch who lives under a large knoll with boulders surrounding it. He lives a fair way out from the village in an open paddock. Character 2 is hunting rabbits with his pet ferret and hunting traps. He has heard the stories of the witch in the knoll but ignores them, thinking they are silly old wives tales. He sees rabbits hopping around the knoll and decides there would be a good place to lay his traps. When he has a rabbit caught in a trap, he reaches down into the burrow and ends up tumbling in. Down the rabbit hole he goes. He finds himself in a strange land where he meets an apple tree full of apples. The tree begs to be beaten. Will he beat the apples from the laden tree? Next he comes across an oven smelling of smoke. The bread inside begs to be taken out. Will he take the bread out? Third he comes across a river with a raft drifting down it. The raft begs to be tied up at the dock. Will he rescue the raft?

The sun is setting and Character 2 is getting tired. At last he comes to a cottage with an overgrown garden completely surrounding it. He decides to approach the cottage and is ushered in by an ugly, hunched creature with long, ratty hair and a warty, pimply face. Character 1 gives him a bowl of soup and sends Character 2 upstairs to bed. He says the real work starts tomorrow.

The next day, Character 1 announces that Character 2 is trapped in the witch's realm and must complete three by three tasks in order to leave. As if by magic, Character 1 becomes more beautiful with each task that Character 2 completes.

The asrai

Asrai are mermaids of England. They had long, green hair and a fishlike tail. They cannot be above water when the sun rises. Character 1 is a fisherman or is perhaps fishing for his dinner. It's full moon when he spies a beautiful man basking by the water's edge. There could be singing involved or maybe Character 2's hair gleams in the moonlight. Character 1 watches Character 2 for some hours before the asrai slips away and the sun rises. He tells his friends the next day but they don't believe him. Only the old gaffer believes his story, saying it was lucky the asrai didn't notice him or he'd be lured away to the bottom of the lake.

Character 1 is determined to prove his story by capturing Character 2. Perhaps he can even sell the creature to the king and his nobles for them to keep in a pretty pool in the palace. He goes out with nets before sunset and sits low in his boat so the asrai won't notice him. While Charatcer 2 is grooming himself or otherwise distracted, Character 1 carefully rows up then captures Character 2 in his net. Character 2 struggles and panics but is hauled into the boat. Character 1 rows him to shore and drags him up onto the land. On land, the asrai's fins turn to legs and looks like a wet, naked human. Still, he can't speak above the water, only sing without words. What happens next is up to you.

The golden arrow

Character 1 is a young knight or the offspring of a lord. He is out riding through the forest when he comes across a hunting party. Curious at to what they'd caught, he comes up and finds they've captured an elf. Character 2 is short and fierce with long, pointed ears. He is caught in their trap and the hunters are attempting to get close enough to dispatch him. Character 1 thinks it is wrong to kill a mystical being or a sentient person so he fights the hunting party and releases the elf. The elf hisses and bares its teeth before running off into the forest. A few seconds later, an arrow made of pure gold fires at the knight and strikes the tree behind him, exactly six inches above his head.

Character 1 goes back to his mother to show her the arrow and tells her what he'd seen. She tells him the arrow is a promise. Should Character 1 ever need anything, all he has to do is to shoot the arrow into the air and call for help. Character 2 will then appear and give his aid or grant one request. After the request is granted, the arrow will disappear.

I'm interested in the rp "the golden arrow". I think it could be really interesting and could go many ways with it.

Hi. That would be awesome. Send me a PM and we can discuss the plot. I'd love to hear any ideas you have for it.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That would be wonderful!!!! I'd love to do do the witch one with you... or we could continue High Hopes.

That would be wonderful!!!! I'd love to do do the witch one with you... or we could continue High Hopes.

Either is fine but high hopes has been locked so idk if you would still want to do that or start fresh with this rp

Either is fine but high hopes has been locked so idk if you would still want to do that or start fresh with this rp

Threads in the graveyard can be activated again by Key. You just have to message them. I would really like to do the with one though... if that's what you want.

Let’s do the witch one, sounds like fun!

Is there anything you'd like to add to it or build on, or is the basic plot enough for now?

I can’t think of anything I want to add right now so that seems enough for me :3

Awesome. Shall we get our characters ready with profiles first?

pleteaser

awesome! Did you want to set up your thread and profile first? I’m assuming you are the witch? Unless it he other way around? XD

pleteaser

awesome! Did you want to set up your thread and profile first? I’m assuming you are the witch? Unless it he other way around? XD

LOL, dumpleteaser. Are you saying I'm dumb? T.T *sniffles*

Jk.

Okay, I'll set things up. It won't be right away though... Probably a day or two as I have a full day of classes tomorrow.

Oh dear XD Sorry about that I didn’t notice XD

And no worries take your time

Ha ha ha. All good. We all make typos. I found it amusing.

Thanks. I'll get one out to you asap. You're welcome to post first if you have the time before I get to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! I’m not sure if any of these ideas are still open, but I’ve always been interested in doing a fairy tale themed RP. Would you be willing to take on another RP partner? If all these ideas are taken perhaps we can come up with something together ^_^! Thanks for considering!

• 2 months later...
Hi there! I’m not sure if any of these ideas are still open, but I’ve always been interested in doing a fairy tale themed RP. Would you be willing to take on another RP partner? If all these ideas are taken perhaps we can come up with something together ^_^! Thanks for considering!

Heyyo!

I've been away for ages. I have a few medical conditions that play up from time to time. >.

What sort of themes do you like?

What are your kinks or cravings?

What time periods/levels of technology are you interested in?

Is there any particular culture you're interested in or would you like us to make it up?

How dark do you like your roleplays?

Will your main character be seme, uke or seke?

hey there! Sorry to hear you've been away due to medical conditions, but welcome back! I'm definitely still interested in RPing with you, but unfortunately my time has seriously dwindled. I just started a class over the summer and I'm getting a new job as well. That being said if you don't mind my replies coming at about once a week, possibly once every two weeks if things get hectic (and I'll keep you updated) then we can make something happen for sure ^_^ Does that work for you?

Also I can send you a PM answering all of your questions ^_^ or do you prefer to talk in the thread?

hey there! Sorry to hear you've been away due to medical conditions, but welcome back! I'm definitely still interested in RPing with you, but unfortunately my time has seriously dwindled. I just started a class over the summer and I'm getting a new job as well. That being said if you don't mind my replies coming at about once a week, possibly once every two weeks if things get hectic (and I'll keep you updated) then we can make something happen for sure ^_^ Does that work for you?

Also I can send you a PM answering all of your questions ^_^ or do you prefer to talk in the thread?

Once a week is fine with me. Hit me up a PM and we can start talking ideas!