Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Shintaro had awoken after sleeping for so long. It felt as if he had slept for ages but in reality it had only been several hours. He lowers his gaze a bit as he slowly got out of the bed and stretched. 'I wonder where he is right now.. He let me sleep for so long but it seems too quiet...' he thinks to himself as he sits back down on the bed. He closed his eyes and takes in all that has happened thus far after meeting Lan. It hadn't been easy at all. His very life hanged in the balance but so far he hadn't been killed yet. Shintaro wonders if his odd body in general was the reason he was still alive. As that thought crossed his mind he began thinking about what Lan asked him before he went to sleep. His past' a childhood he could barely remember. He knew it was about time he got the answers he desired. It was far overdue.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Sosuke0549

Lan suddenly opened Shinatro's bedroom door, barging in. He glanced at his pet who was clearly awake, but for some reason was still in his room. "Still trying to remember your past...well I have news for you...its not gonna just come to you the longer you sit there. " He smirked, stepping inside. "Or...your in here because your trying to avoid me. " He shrugged. "Oh well...either way you've slept to long, so I figured I should wake you up. There's something new I wanna try ~" He gestured for his pet to follow him as he made his way toward the living room. "You can't remember your past and there's only two reasons. Why. A: Something so horrific happened to you that you forced yourself to forget in order to function and protect yourself...or...Option B: someone else made you forget. Either way...a memory spell should force your memories to the surface...if it doesn't work then someone casted a spell on you and they really don't want you to remember what you are. Either way...its fascinating. "

Shintaro flinched a bit as the door opened. He stares at Lan as he was avoiding him a little. He listened to him speak and became nervous when he said he wanted to try something. Letting out a heavy sigh he got up off the bed and follows after him. Walking down the hall he thinks a little bit about yesterday. Despite being healed his body ached from the painful experience. He noticed they entered the livingroom and he looked at Lan. "I see so I guess its worth a try. However I don't know how well this is going to work out so please be careful.'' he said as he was fine with him trying. Though he was well aware of what could happen if two spells clashed. It could cause a backlash wave of energy that could damage or destroy everything around.

Lan stopped in the living room, snapping his fingers and instantly clearing it of furniture. He glanced at his pet, taken by surprise by his sudden worry. "Don't tell me that your worried about me? You should get better at lying. " He snapped his fingers again and a old leather book appeared out of thin air, falling into his hands. He quickly started to flip threw pages. "Hmm..." He contuied to turn pages before finally stopping at one. He smirked misceviously and snapped his fingers again, this time chalk appeared. He tossed it on the floor, and on its own, it began drawing a pentagram. He turned to Shintaro looking...oddly excited. "Take off your shirt. "

Normally he did things like this in his study but, he didn't trust Shintaro enough to take him down there.

Once the magic circle was done being drawn, Lan ordered his pet to sit in the middle of the circle, meanwhile the chalk contuied to draw on its own, drawing a type of force field in case things turned side ways. "Close your eyes and open your mind...try to remember something from your childhood. "

"Who in the hell would be concerned about you!? Forget it. Do whatever you want. You're oddly good at that.'' he said crossing his arms with a heavy sigh. He was well aware that nothing he said matters when Lan was in question. He watched the other closely as he was setting up to try and peek into his mind.

Shintaro was hesitant but removed his shirt as asked. He then went to sit inside the chalk circle. He let out a deep breath as he closed his eyes. He did his best to clear his mind and think back on his past. Thinking back on the days in the cold isolated room. The voice that called out so coldly towards him. It was like bits and pieces. All just a blur.

Lan waited until he had Shintaro's full corporation. Once his pet had his eyes closed, he too did the same and casted his spell, muttering words form a long forgotten language, using forbidden magic. The chalk cicle underneath Shintaro began to glow a dark purple, and slowly...the letters came to life, coming up from the ground and crawling up the boys body, making their way to his forehead where they dug into his memory's and skull. It wasn't a very pleasant feeling, but he had no doubt in his mind that this spell would reveal something. He opened his eyes, watching in excitement. Anything that Shintaro would see..he would be able to see too, since he was leaving his mind open, Lan could read it...even go as far as putting himself in the boys thoughts. Show me what your hiding...what are you Shintaro~

Shintaro grunts as he felt an odd sensation. He could tell Lan was preforming a spell or something of that nature on him. As much as he wanted to reject it he did his best not to. He also wished to know what he truly was.

As he sat there his opened mind began traveling back to a certain point in time. A small piece of his childhood. The small room made of metal and the voices that spoke from the other side of the one way mirrored room. Despite him unable to see who was talking, he could hear them.

"It would seem the other subjects have died. All except patient zero. I suppose since he was the youngest his body adapted more to the foriegn organs then the others. However he isn't showing any signs of change.'' a female voice spoke out. "Its fine! The changes can come later. My theory was correct. One can create hybrids so long as the body hasn't matured beyond infancy.'' a male voice spoke out proudly.

The scene as if a clip in the movies changed to a building fire. People screaming and running for help. Shintaro was walking down a long hall. He was wounded and by the looks of it the one who caused the fire. Reaching the end of the hall he came face to face with a man. "You cannot leave this place. You'll never survive out there as you are. As your father I demand you return to your room!!" the male shouts. "Your son... that may be the body but I'm no son of a mortal... a god of the eternal fires answers to no one!!'' a voice clearly not belonging to Shintaro came from his lips before the memories seem to stop there.

The room fell silent as the ruins on the floor faded and the markings disappeared. Even though his spell was a success he still didn't find the answers he was looking for. He still wasn't sure what Shintaro was but...he now had some answers. He sighed softly, walking over to Shintaro and nudging with his foot. "Hey...wake up..." Seeing his memories only left me with more questions than answers. But..given to what those humans said I can assume he's some sort of hybrid god? Pff...that sounds absurd but.... I'll have to look into it.

"Get up and clean up this mess..." He ordered before leaving and dissappearing down the hall. He decided to attend that party he was invited to tonight and...he was going to bring Shintaro with him. This was the chance for him to see if his teaching with Shintaro stuck and to show the human must how lucky he was to have him for a master.

As Shintaro was nudge a grunt was heard. It was at this point you could tell this wasn't him from the sound alone. "Shintaro.... Miyamura.... Dr.Miyamura... I'll fucking kill that bastard!!!" the voice shouts before Shintaro opened he eyes. He glanced around before looking at Lan. "So did it work or am I still a mystery to the both of us?" he asked. The being inside that was apart of him had its previous personality still completely intact. Which meant Shintaro was being protected to an extent by whatever the other half of him was.

Slowly standing up, he had the orders to clean up the space so he did just that. He wasn't sure if Lan managed to find out something good or if it was just a waste of time. However this little activity proved to be very insightful for more than one reason. After cleaning up Shintaro heads into a nearby bathroom to wash his hands. What he sees in the mirror as he passes by it was not his own reflection but the one of someone else. He froze as he looked behind himself. 'Should I call Lan or is this part of his spell... could this be what I really look like... or what I am inside...' he thinks to himself clearly as he leans forward looking at the person staring back at him.

(face in mirror on left)

28ho9ow.jpg

As Shintaro cleaned up the mess in the living room Lan took the time to take a shower, and get dressed. He wore black dress pants and a white button up shirt. Hia hair combed back, and dress shoes to match. When he was done getting ready he made his way to the living room and was surprised to see that Shintaro managed to clean it up so quickly. Everything seems to be back in its rightful place...impressive. He slipped his hands into his pockets, scanning the room over. Speaking of which...where'd he run off too. He sighed softly, and left the living room, heading straight for the boys bed room.

Lan opened the door to Shintaro's room with a bored expression on his face. "Shintaro..?" He poked his head into the room, slightly confused. He even checked the boys bathroom and found nothing. He sighed softly, leaving his room and shutting the door behind him. He was in no mood to play hide and seek.

When Lan did finally locate his pet, he frowned, looking quite irritated as he opened the door and glared at his slave who was hidding in a guest bathroom. "Seriously...stop wasting my time and get dressed. We're leaving soon. "

Shintaro jumped as he didn't expect Lan to suddenly appeared. He lowers his gaze a bit though as his head lowers the reflection in the mirror didn't move. The gaze of the being darts towards Lan. ''Uh, do you not see this in the mirror? I know you are eager to leave but this is troubling.'' he said as the appearance in the glass changed into a more mortal look. It was not Shintaro's reflection at all. ''This is the first time that this is happening? Is this part of your spell thing?" he asked not liking this at all. He was freaking out but at the same time he knew he was probably upsetting Lan.

"Never mind. I'll go get ready to leave.'' he said. Shintaro couldn't shake the feeling that the gaze of the man in the mirror was following him. Even as he was going to exit the bathroom.

Lan turned his attention to the mirror , and was indeed surprised to see something other than Shintaro. At first it was demonic but it quickly changed into a human like form. He glared at the boys reflection...what sorcery was this?

''This is the first time that this is happening? Is this part of your spell thing?"[/Quote]

"No..." The spell he had casted was long over, and it only targeted memories...so...he wasn't quite sure what he was looking at.

"Never mind. I'll go get ready to leave.''[/Quote]

"Hold it..." He stopped his pet, grabbing him by his arm, and pulling him back into the bathroom. He kept his eyes on the demon, not trusting it. "My spell allowed me to see bits and pieces of your memories. It wasn't much but its clear that you were some sort of lab rat, and the humans said something about you being a type of God..some sort of hybrid thanks to Dr.Miyamura who I can only guess was your sick father....but....as for what you really are its still unclear...perhaps this is your true form revealing its self to you. I'm only guessing but...I believe your body is a vessel for two souls... and this is your other half."

He stared at the creature wanting to know more. "Have you tried talking to it."

Shintaro was taken back when Lan pulled him back into the bathroom. He was still seeing the strange figure in the mirror. What surprised him was that Lan could see it as well. Thus he knew this was definitely strange indeed. He frowns as he hadn't thought to talk to his own or whatever it was in the mirror. "That sounds a little crazy but I suppose I could try it. Uh, hello there? How are you?" he said his voice shaking a little bit.

"Haha! This is quite the amusing trail of events. Its nice to finally have you acknowledge me Shintaro. You are quite the reckless lad but I have never ceased to be amused. You even have this man here highly amused by your antics." the reflection spoke in a deep yet soothing dominance type of voice.

"So are you me or my alter ego? What are you exactly or better yet what am I?" he asked. Shintaro felt he might get the answer he was looking for all his life but somehow it was scaring him deeply.

"I am you and you are me. At the very least that is how that man has made it. You see I came to this world to devour the souls of the sinful. Setting them ablaze in the fires of repentance. However another being of my world caught me by surprise and attacked me. Stealing my weapon and injuring me badly. That man found me and made it seem like I would be saved. He did at first helped my wounds but his woman gave birth to a still born. That devastation caused the woman to take her own life. In the end he used my organs which were ones that could regenerate and put them into his woman. Her body rejected them and he failed in the attempt. That's where you came in Shintaro. A lifeless baby who could adapt to something new as it grows and tada here we are now. My every organ exists within you. However to make this even more funny, my actual body still exists. I am sure that man still has it. So long as my heart and brain are still in tact my body will still live without decay. I hope that answered your questions." he said glancing over at Lan. He smiled at him as he was speaking so they both could hear.

Lan listened, gathering all the information he could. Everything was slowly coming together, but Lan was still curious at to what this man was and why he seemed...content. He couldn't image being trapped in a human body. He hated them, and would gladly be stuck in a magic mirror all over again then a smart ass teenage boy. "You said you came to devor the sinful and someone of your own race attacked you, however, what you failed to mention is what are you... But guessing from your true form your a demon... And I'm also guessing there's a reason why someone from your own race attacked you...Care to share? And why do you seem so...content with your impressioment. I'd image you'd hate humans after what his father did to you. " He glared at the creature, still not trusting him completely. He felt like he was hiding something.

The demonic laugh was heard as he smiled. "Lan is it? You are very interesting as well. You are sharp and observant. Nothing can get pass those eyes of yours can they. However I assure you everything would go over your head. I'll explain if it'll make you smile just a bit. Yes I am a demon but nothing as insignificant as yourself. Think in the level of gods or deities. My power and clan are ancient. Though I'm sure someone like yourself is a descendant of one or another. I was attacked my a sibling who wanted the throne of my clan. I was only a century away from ruling as I pleased and I was cut down before I could. Not as happy as I appear." he said

Shintaro listened as he looked at Lan. "He's content because my death was caused by him. This is some strange calculated plan. What I can't tell is the end game.'' he said as the figure in the mirror smirked. "You are my body so I guess that level of intelligence is worthy. You aren't wrong. My original body wasn't going to last. The weapon I was attacked with is specifically designed to kill my kind. I needed to survive by any means. Also I don't hate humans. They are very interesting and they are also the source of my food as well as work. Without them I'd be out of a good job and decent meal. As much as I'm enjoying this interrogation I'm no longer inclined to keep giving out free information. You really want to know more then you'll have to pay my price.'' he smirked.

Shintaro glanced over at him and then Lan. ''What are we going to do now? We learned something but I can tell there's more we don't know about this. I still am not sure why any if this happened. My entire life hasn't been my own at all.'' he said

"Ahh...sibling rivalry." Lan smirked misciously as the demon informed him of his attacker and ancient clan. He found it rather fascinating how siblings could easily turn on each other dispite the blood they share. It happened far to often. When his pet asked the creature about his end game plan, he raised an eye brow, curious as well.

"Hmm...interesting. I like you~" He glanced at his watch, before sighing softly. This was actually far more interesting then going to the party he was invited it, but....he wasn't keen on making deals with other demons. "You told us that your body was injured but its still alive...but given that its not going to last I bet you intend to take over Shinatro's...though doing so is very risky, but....since he grew up with your demonic powers and even adapted some of your abilities...his body won't rot....Oooo~ Your good~ "

It was common for demons to possess humans, but there body's were weak, and fragile, and can't withstand the demonic powers of demons for very long...in time their bodies start to decay from the inside out, and can only last for a few days before a demon is casted out, leaving the human dead. However...this demon just found a loop hole. "Well played demon. You have my attention...If I bring you a human to devour, I want more answers. " Lan was ignoring Shintaro. He was car more interested in the demon before him than the humans dilemma.

Shintaro sighs softly as he noticed he was ignored by Lan. 'He is far too invested in this guy's words.... master is going to trust him isn't he...' he thinks a bit concerned. The demon looked at both Lan and Shintaro. "I don't want souls right now. I need you to find that man and his laboratory. That is my payment for more information. Shintaro is your pet so make good use of that. His face hasn't changed much since he was a child. I bet you get what I'm saying. Well I'll be around and watching.'' he said before vanishing from the mirror. This was truly an odd situation for Shintaro. He glanced over at Lan wondering what he would do. He knew the other wanted to find out more. He was the kind of man who loved something that interested his attention. Shintaro was sure his level of interest has dropped beyond now that this demon made an appearance. He had zero clue as to what would happen if the demonic being left his body. It worried him greatly but he couldn't do anything about it at the moment.

He's avoiding me. He thought as the demon spoke of his demands. He rolled his eyes, already losing interest. If this demon excepted Lan to help him in some way, he was sorly mistaken. Even if I were to do as he asked and find the lab and. Dr. Miyamura I have a feeling I'd be playing into his little scheme. Whatever it is...but....who knows...it could be entertaining.... He sighed as the demon vanished, leaving him alone once more with Shintaro. He said nothing for a long moment before he turned to his pet. "Nervous? Worried about what will become of you? " He smirked a little, reading the humans facial expressions with easy. " Do not worry...I don't trust that demon, though I doubt he has any reason to lie..." He shrugged, steping out of the bathroom and into the hallway. "Come on...were going to be late now. Go change, I'll wait by the car. "

I doubt it'll be hard to find out where Shintaro's father is given my connections but... He didn't care about Shintaro much less this demon, so why should he care? He was intrigued by something new and this situation sure....but. What was the end game for him? What would he get out of all this other than pieces to a puzzle.

Lan had left a butlers uniform on Shinatro's bed yo wear as he waited outside the mansion, sitting in his car.

Shintaro rolled his eyes but didn't say anything as he just listened to him. Once Lan was leaving the bathroom, he makes his way to his room. Once there he noticed the clothes waiting for him to wear. "Wow... guess I am really playing this pet role to the core aren't I." he sighs as he gets dressed. He slicked his hair back to give off a refined appearance. After all he didn't wish to embarrass Lan wherever they were going. He knew that kind of this would come with dire consequences. After getting dressed Shintaro makes his way down the hall. As he walked his reflection caught the side of a mirror he was passing. "Its you again. I don't have time to speak with you again." he says. "Don't speak just listen." the demon said with a smile. "I want you to say my name. Nothing more and nothing less." he said softly. Shintaro wasn't all too sure about that. He shook his head no as he continued down the hall. "I don't have time for this. You should have asked Lan to do it." he said as he heads outside and finds Lan near a car. "Is this to your liking master?" he asked him

When Shintaro finally came out of the house, Lan eyed him, looking him up and down. It seems he was right to dress him like a butler. The outfit suited him quite nicely. "Indeed..." He turned, getting into the divers seat. "Get in." He ordered, as he started up the car and drove off leaving the manner. The drove in silence until Lan spoke, his eyes on the road. "Shintaro...if that demon reveals himself to you again...do not interact with him when I'm not around and...don't say its name. When you are a demon, a human saying your name can be a powerful thing, and you invite them in. " He warned. He glanced at his pet, wondering how the boy will react to tonights party.

After a hour and half of drive, they finally reached there destination pulling up to a large manner in the middle of nowhere. There were many cars parked in front of the building as well as on the grass, and outside stood a butler, guarding the door. Lan parked and quickly got of his car, expecting his pet to follow. Be on your best behavior. He spoke in the boys mind as they approached the door.

"Lord Lan, you managed to make it. We are honor to have you here. Please...do enjoy yourself. "

Lan nodded as the butler opened the door, allowing them to step inside. The first thing that Shintaro would see is massive orgry going on in the living room. Slaves being whipped, and fucked my their masters out in the open. Others naked and serving alcoholic beverages. It smelled like sex and cigarettes, and the sounds that filled the room were...disturbing. He smirked misciously as he glanced at his pet with a lustful gaze in his eyes. "I suggest you stay close. "

Lan headed over to the couch taking a seat, it didn't take very long for two naked girls to run to his side, sitting on his lap and kissing his neck and stroking his cock threw his pants. "Master Lan~"

"Your back~ "

"Please take us~"

"Please fuck me~

"I want you master~

"I want you inside me~"

Lan looked rather bored dispite the sudden attention he was getting. A man slowly appoched him and Shintaro, wearing pants but he was shirtless and rather handsome.

"Maverick. Your looking well. "

"You as well Lord Lan...Hm? Who is this? You brought a human with you?"

"Indeed I did...but don't let his scent fool you, he is quite special...and...stubborn. "

"I see...would you object to him joining in the festivities? " He questioned, as two large and naked demons came up from behind Mavrick. Both in human forms. There demonic eyes set on Shintaro. "I think these two would put on a great show for you~" Lan glanced ah his pet...hoping to see some sort of reaction...it was time to test him, just how loyal was he?

"Your pets may have their way with him, and I'm sure my pet will be very obedient."

"Excellent." The demon took a seat next to Lan, and yanked the girl that was on his lap, throwing her to the ground, he grabbed her by her hair, and brought her face in between his legs. "You know what to do.."

"Yes~ lord Mavrick. " The girl whispered, already undoing his pants to give him a blow job.

Meanwhile, the two demons that were summoned grabbed Shinatro, forcing him to stand in front of Lan and Mavrick as the two began to tease his body, undressing him. Lan's eyes never left Shintaro as he watched him closely. What's matter Shintaro...you look nervous~ He said telepathically. He wanted to see him beg...to admit that he only wanted Lan to fuck him.

Shintaro was glad that Lan was in approval of his appearance. He had worried he would have to change or something. He quickly got into the car as he didn't wish to keep his master waiting any longer. He was sure that being awake and outside he could see all of things he missed when he first arrived. His gaze lowers a bit as the thought of escaped crossed his mind. However it was only a faint thought since he knew that crossing the line with Lan was dangerous. Even with the knowledge of being able to heal himself; Shintaro wasn't about to put himself in that kind of situation again. He wanted to avoid that extra torture room as much as humanly possible.

As he sat in the vehicle' he hears what Lan had to say about the demon in the mirror. "So I am not to say his name. Nor speak to him without you around. I understand." he said keeping his expression as it was upon the first time they met. That blank stare voided of care or concern. Shintaro was too unsure of everything concerning himself right now. After all he had a strange being inside him and to make it worse he had no idea what he truly wanted. As the vehicle slowed to a stop, he noticed they were at a different mansion. He exits the car once Lan had and followed behind him. He wonders what this kind of place would hold behind its doors. Once inside the sounds and smells quickly reached his senses. He had no idea why Lan would bring him here but he worried it couldn't be good. He did as he was told and was sure to stay close to Lan.

Shintaro followed Lan as he stood beside the sofa he sat in. He didn't sit as he wasn't told he could. His eye twitched at the sight of the naked women. He disliked women to the core as they were hard to understand and very fickle. He kept silent as another male approached them. 'Wow.... I guess all demons are good looking like master Lan...' he thinks to himself as the male seemed to want him to join in on the orgy. He tensed up but didn't say anything. His gaze shifts towards Lan as his eyes were very nervous. He worried Lan would say yes to such a invitation.

Hearing that Lan agreed to the offer only made his stomach churn. How could this person be so eager to see him fondled by other men that wasn't him. He bit his lip as he was pulled out by the two before Lan and the other demon. 'I am nervous... how could you be so calm about this... here I assumed you were man enough to be the only one who could satisfy me... guess I was wrong...' he thinks back to Lan as he was being touched. He wouldn't beg the other to have this stopped. Begging was out of the question for him. Shintaro had begged Lan to stop the time they were in the torture room and that failed. Thus he assumed begging now would also be pointless. He would keep his voice bottled in and just let what was happening to happen. However what suddenly surprised him was that he could hear the voice of the demon inside himself speaking. It instantly blocked out Lan's voice.

"What a fine man you have for a master. I can tell this is not what you want. I could help you get out of it. Just call my name. You know it even if you've never realized it." he says with a light chuckle. Shintaro was a bit skeptical but he did want out of this situation.

Nice try...but I know how much you hated being fucked by me...as much as I don't enjoy the idea of sharing you, it is important for you to realize how fortunate you are to have me as your master. Plus...if you just let anyone have their way with you...it brings down your vaule...so...what will it be- will you be too stubborn to beg for help? If that's the case....

"Boys...waste no time and fuck my pet...double penation. " The demons paused looking back at each other and then to there own master, who simply nodded in agreement. I'll make sure you get no pleasure form this~ He smirked, as the boys removed Shintaro's pants. Lan quickly tossed the demons a bottle of lube.

"You'll need this...he is a virgin after all~ Oh...and no matter how much he crys...do not stop, I don't care if you tare him and he bleeds..." When your ready to submit...you know what to do...beg for me to save you...

Shintaro glanced over at Lan. He could barely hear his voice as the demon inside him was talking to him. He did his best to ignore it as he noticed what Lan said to the two demons holding him. 'You can't be serious.... I refuse to beg... if you don't enjoy sloppy seconds then rethink your own words... having two voices in my head is driving me insane... you wanting me to beg... him wanting me to call his name... I JUST WANT TO BE OUT OF THIS HELL!!!' he thinks as his gaze shifts towards the lube. Shintaro's level of stubbornness would be the end of himself but he wouldn't waver so easily. It was that very personality of his that kept him alive this far. Even if Lan was the first to to be unaffected by his personality

• 2 weeks later...

Lan's expression changed slightly when he heard his pet lash out at him, informing him of the other demons presence. So he's talking to him and trying to get him to say his name... He thought to himself. That was bad...Lan had some control over Shintaro but when it came to the boys dark passenger, he didn't. He was still unaware of what the other demon was capable of, who knows what the demon would do once he took over Shintaro's body. The demons motives were still unclear to him, which made him very dangerous. If you want to be out of this hell...all you need to do is beg...beg for me to stop this...and as for the demon...remember what I said, do not say his name...ever...that's an order.... He spoke to his slave, his tone cold and ruthless as one of the guys pulled Shinatro to his chest and hooked his arm underneath one of his legs, raising it up so the other could slip his slipper fingers into him. He was going to push Shintaro....he wanted to see him submit...to cry.. TO BEG!! He was going to be the boys only salvation!!!

Shintaro grits his teeth as he glanced over towards Lan. He wasn't so sure if the other was being honest when he said he would help him. His mind was blank as he was feeling the sudden internal struggle. Should he truly trust Lan or was trusting the demon within himself a good idea. So far Lan hasn't really been considered an ali at all. In all honesty the demon inside himself had kept him alive all this time so in some strange sense saying his name would be like a considerably small thank you. However in his long time of being sold and resold; Shintaro had heard his fair share of rumors about demonic beings. They were all shady and untrustworthy. At least he knew whatever Lan planned to do he would easily see it coming. The demon inside was unknown and he couldn't tell if he was coming or going. As much as he didn't want to cave in, he would have no choice but to beg the man to get out of this ridiculous situation.

Shintaro flinched as he felt his ass being probed by unwanted fingers. He looked down before glancing over at Lan. He forced the urge and made himself cry. He hadn't truly cried for real since he was a small child. His tears were usually just a show he displayed to get what he wanted. Parting his lips he stares Lan in the eyes. "Please don't do this master. I don't want this! No one can satisfy me the way you do!! There's only one cock I want to mess me up and that's yours!!" he said the last part in an desperate shout so he could get how serious he was being. Shintaro hates to admit but there was some faint truth to that last sentence he uttered.