Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

I'm surprised you came. Maverick suddenly spoke to him telepathically, he glanced at the other man and simply shrugged. To be frank, I have my own reasons for coming. I don't share what is mine...but I needed to break Shintaro. Tonight I need him to realize that this game he plays with me will always have the same end result. That I will always win. If you only knew how stubborn this human was, you'd either be completely fascinated by him, or want him dead. But there's so much more to this boy than meets the eye...Hence the reason he's by my side.

I see....your quite taken by him.

Noneness...I just simply enjoy breaking thing's...

Lan glanced back at Shinatro surprised to see tears running down his cheeks. Even when Lan broke the boys hand after meeting him, he didn't cry...and sure he cried when he raped him...but...it was only a few stray hateful tears. Is he...faking? He met the others gaze, frowning slightly.

"Please don't do this master. I don't want this! No one can satisfy me the way you do!! There's only one cock I want to mess me up and that's yours!!"[/Quote]

Lan smirked, feeling quite victorious. It was always rather challenging to get Shintaro to submit and he could hear the slight desperation in his voice ..even some truth to his last words. There were no words to describe how happy he was in this moment! Lan glanced back over to his friend, a dark look in his eyes. And that....is check mate. He sighed softly, turning his attention back to his pet. The demons had stopped preparing the human after his little out burst, unsure if Lan would want them to continue. He saw that the hope in the humans eyes! Oh how he loved to shatter peoples hopes and dreams! To see that light of hope vanish after he helped spark it. "As tempting as that is, I think this is going to be a great stepping stone for you. Tonight...is not about satisfying you, but to punish you. And as for what you want....that doesn't matter, because you exist to fulfill what I want. And right now....I want to see you suffer. " His tone turning dark as he glared at the two other demons. "Did I say to stop?"

The men quickly went back to holding Shintaro up, and shoving there fingers inside him in order to stretch him out. Come now....don't give me that look...I never once said I'd save you~ I just wanted you to beg...you see Shintaro...I think you forget just how powerful I am, and though you've come a long way since the day I first bought you, I can still see your defiance. The fact that you refused to beg in the first place is proof and if you really wanted out of this situation...you'd do more. Your not desperate....I have seen desperation...and right now I hardly see any of it in you. If the human really wanted out of this...he'd be using real tears, he'd he begging him repeatly to save him, and he'd be struggling to get away from the demons only to run to Lan and cling to his side, trembling in fear. Shintaro was still too sturbbon and independent and neither of those were qualities needed to be a slave.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Sosuke0549

Shintaro had somewhat expected this. The sheer look of shock upon his face was impossible to miss. He lowers his gaze to the side as the demons standing near him started touching him again. He grits his teeth as he was being touched. He glanced over towards Lan before looking away. 'Oh my... what a nasty personality that Lan has. You poor little minx... Shall I save you now? You know what you must do and say. I'll get you out of here and to the place you truly need to be.' the demon within him says softly. He was coaxing Shintaro to call his name and with the current situation he was feeling the urge to do just that.

'Fine... I will say it since you want me to so badly... You better get me out of this place if I do...' he thinks knowing that Lan was sure enough to hear his thoughts. 'Indeed I am a demon of my word. I have kept you alive all this while. Lets put that master of yours in his true place...' the demon hums happily. Shintaro was hesitant as he wasn't sure if he should trust yet another demon. However he knew this particular demon couldn't do much since he didn't have his own body. "I call out to you.... Balberith!" he says as the lights in the room suddenly went out. Shintaro's body seemed to heat up and glow as with ancient insignia all over. His eyes glow a bit as his head turned towards Lan. "Well lets not stand on ceremony. I really didn't expect him to say my name. He is so adorable but your time with this cutie is over. Sorry Lan but I won't give him back to you so easily. I have plans to get my body back." he said with a smirk. Just like any demon Shintaro's body was now completely taken over.

• 2 weeks later...

It was very amusing seeing Shintaro pushed into a corner. In fact, Lan hardly ever took his eyes off of him , watching as the demons prepaired his pet for what's to come. He frowned a little, having a hard time reading the boys thoughts. Something seemed to be clouding them, was he talking to that demon again? He's hiding something. He closed his eyes, trying harder, and that's when he heard Shintaro agree to say the demons name. " You idiot!" He shouted. He shoved the girl off him, and tried to get to Shintaro to cover his mouth, but unfortunately, he was too late.

"I call out to you.... Balberith!"[/Quote]

The lights suddenly go out, stopping Lan in his tracks and making the other demons release Shintaro. Everyone in the room stood there, watching the humans skin glow and light up with ancient insignia all over him. He was now.... A demon.

"Shit...you damn fool. " He muttered.

"Well lets not stand on ceremony. I really didn't expect him to say my name. He is so adorable but your time with this cutie is over. Sorry Lan but I won't give him back to you so easily. I have plans to get my body back." [/Quote]

Lan glared at the demon, weighing out his options. He had only bought Shintaro on a whim. He hated humans and found them weak and rather annoying but, even though Shintaro was a pain, he was intresting. He was intelligent and fascinating since he was so...uquice. But Lan didn't really like how disobedient he was. If this demon wanted to take over his body...then why should he care? "Of course you do..." He sighed, eyeing the other. He didn't trust him, nor would he help him. "I suppose my fun is over..." He shrugged.

• 1 month later...

Balberith had looked around the room before he fixed the clothes that were torn off of Shintaro's body. "So tell me Lan; do you want him back or not? If you don't I will very well keep him once I am done getting what I want. I won't stand around much longer. He is worried he has upset you greatly. He knows fear by your hands which I find impressive. No one of his other masters before you has ever struck fear in him so much. Yet it is that very fear that keeps him highly interested in you. Such an odd mortal indeed. I guess I should be thanking you. Had you not taking the time to punish him so severely in that room, I might have never had the chance to surface. Anyway, I am leave as I don't have time. He really wants to get back here. Such a foolish human right." he snickered as he makes his way to the exit. As he leaves the establishment, Balberith was greeted outside by two men. They were both demons who seemed to be awaiting him.

"Master you have returned. Well sort of. We sensed your presence and quickly came. How may we serve you?" the two said with a bow. "We need to go to this location. I have to get back what's mine." he said as he touched their foreheads to implant the location in their minds. He needed quick results before Shintaro reclaimed his body.

Balberith's Servants:

ngodl.jpg

Lan listened as Balberith filled his ears with praise, although he doubted it was genuine, he still liked it. Given by the way he talked, it was clear that Balberith had been watching him closely, taking notes on his weaknesses and personality. He sure knows how to talk... Lan thought, already feeling quite swayed by him and his odd...charm. I suppose I asked for this.. He didn't say anything as the Balberith left, remaining in his seat continuing to weigh out his options. Given the feel of his demonic presence he was a few levels lower than Lan, but still considered to be a rather strong and dangerous demon, which highly peeked his interest. "L-lord Lan...w-what was that all about?"

"Shintaro...you ballie piece of shit..."

"L-lord Lan--?"

"Shut it... I'm taking my leave. " If I do get my hands on you again...I'm going to rip you to pieces and...I'm gonna make this so called Balberith demon mine~ YES! This is exactly what he needed. A new goal! A new mission, and new PET!! Lan disappeared out of the manner, leaving everyone around him confused and in disbelief.

"We need to go to this location. I have to get back what's mine."[/Quote]

"You actually have servants? How cute. " Lan stood outside the manner with a rather scary smirk on his face, standing behind Balberith's two handsome demons servants . The man came out of nowhere suppressing his demonic presence in order to surprise them, as well as show off just how skillful he was. It was no easy task to hide ones true self...and doing so took years and years of training. "Just like you...I need to get back what is mine, so...I'll allow you to go off with Shintaro's body and get your body back...but in return...I want you....I want your undying loyalty...to bare my mark....and in return...Not only do you get to belong to me...I'll train you."

Balberith was ready to take his leave when suddenly Lan appeared. He didn't notice him until he was visible and that wasn't all too surprising for him. He wasn't in his own body thus he didn't have his natural level of power. His servants stood and turned to face Lan as they guarded their master.

"You impudent fool!! Do you have any idea who you are speaking to!?" Azazel spoke up as he was ready to bare fangs and claws.

"Calm yourself Azazel. This man is lord Lan. He is young and does not know of our master as he has been gone for quite some time. Forgive his words and follow our master's orders." Sestraz said as the two stand aside to see what Balberith had to say to Lan's absurd proposal.

"You make a compelling argument but we shall see what will happen after my body is returned to me. By then you might reconsider this idea to make me your pet. Although I am amused that you came out here so boldly to ask, so I will think it over while on my quest. Can I take it you plan to accompany us to get my body back?" he asked as he smiled humbly. It was apparent that he was no ordinary demon. He lived within a mortal for so long without the human dying or the demon dying. Not any demon could do something so dangerous and unpredictable. There was obviously more to this than what was known. To top it off Shintaro could tap into the demon's power enough to keep himself from dying even from life threatening wounds. It was as if Shintaro's body was solely created to harbor a demon inside.

Lan squinted his eyes in irritation when one of the demons called him a fool. In truth he didn't really know who he was talking too, but he knew Balberith was a lower level demon who was tricked by humans, so how much of a threat could he be...although. I too was deceived by humans and paid a hefty price.

"Calm yourself Azazel. This man is lord Lan. He is young and does not know of our master as he has been gone for quite some time. Forgive his words and follow our master's orders." [/Quote]

Young? He was 1,794 years old, but since he was imprisoned for more than half of his life, he could see why someone would consider him young, since he missed a lot of time but to think this demon had servants of his own, well...that threw him by surprise. He was powerful enough to order others around, so he must of done something to gain their respect. If he thinks I'm young...then just how old is he? Was he actually around before my existence?

"You make a compelling argument but we shall see what will happen after my body is returned to me. By then you might reconsider this idea to make me your pet. Although I am amused that you came out here so boldly to ask, so I will think it over while on my quest. Can I take it you plan to accompany us to get my body back?"[/Quote]

It didn't take long for Lan to grasp the fact that Balberith was no ordinary demon and given the way he was speaking to him right now, it was clear that he thought he was the superior being. Lan suddenly broke out into a hysterical laughing fit that would easily send chills down anyone's spine. It only lasted for a few seconds , and once it began to fade, he smiled brightly, shaking his head. "No no...you miss understood me. I will allow you to use Shintaro's body, and in return you swear your undying loyalty to me~ And given the fact that your in such a hurry to leave, I think its safe to assume your on a time limit, and since your so desperate to get your body back, I think its also safe to assume your much weaker in this state. Which explains your underlings. There here to not only help you but..protect you.~" Black smoke started to ooze out of Lans body, and his eyes quickly changed color, glowing a terrifyingly red. "So let me refraze this in a way you can understand...Become my servant now...or fight me. Either way I get what I want in the end but...I doubt you wanna waste your time fighting little old me~" He took a step forward, clearly being serious. He was willing to start a fight right here and right now! Even tho he was out numbered. Even if Balberith's servants took Lan on and allowed him to run off, it wouldn't take Lan long to kill them and chase after the demon. The only chance of taking him down, if there was any, was all three facing him.

Balberith listened to Lan as he spoke. "I see... undying loyalty to you. That is quite the amusing offer you state. I would love to entertain you and your hopes for such a dream but I must decline. It is true that I am on a time limit. However I am not by any means weak in this body. Shintaro is quite the wonderful body to be in." he said with a smirk. He took a step forward as the ground beneath his feet crumbled and turned to dust. "Sorry Lan but I won't fight you. I have no desire to fight you. Since you don't plan to come with me I must bid you adieu." he said with a smile.

Balberith walked right by Lan and his servants followed behind him. The aura of the demon as he walked pass Lan was suffocating. It was as if the air alone was dead and nothing in the surrounding area could breathe life. The ground dried up as the trees, grass and everything around dried up and turned to ash. Balberith was not some pushover demon. Yes Shintaro's body did place limits on him. He couldn't spread his wings and fly, he couldn't teleport and a few other abilities. Though he could easily do some things without much effort.

Azazel and Sestraz glance back at Lan. "You shouldn't stand still there. You'll lose your legs." Azazel snickered only to be hit by Sestraz. "We apologize lord Lan but we must be on our way. Our master isn't a patient man. Please do not challenge him as I feel you have a good future ahead of you as a demon." Sestraz said with a bow as the three walked away. Azazel's warning wasn't just to be an asshole. The ground was losing all it life energy and it was creeping up his feet and towards his legs. Standing still would result in his limbs and soon his entire body drying up and becoming dust. Upon better observation, the entire manor behind them began to crumble to dust. As well as those demons and mortals inside who didn't flee in time. Balberith's wrath wasn't one to play around with.

Shintaro was sitting deep within a dark place within the mind. He could hear and see what was happening outside him body. Balberith was allowing him to be well informed of what Lan was up to now. 'I bet he is pissed with me... I might truly face death once we are in separate bodies..' he thinks with a sigh

Lan grew more and more irritated by the second as Balberith denied him and even refused to fight him! Lan was about to fully transform and attack the demon weather he wanted to fight or not, but what stopped him was the sudden demonic enegery that was pouring out of the other. It was suffocating! Overwhelming! Even Soul sucking. He watched in terror as everything around him dried up, and turned to ashe. W-what the... Lan had seen this happen once before...this terrifying spell, once killed thousands of humans when he was younger. He had felt this demonic presence before, and that's what sent fear threw out his body. As the others walked by he tried to keep himself together, not wanting to show just how shaken up he was.

"You shouldn't stand still there. You'll lose your legs." [/Quote]

He clenched his hands into fists, keeping his head low.

He wanted to punch that smart mouth demon but, he could hardly move.

"We apologize lord Lan but we must be on our way. Our master isn't a patient man. Please do not challenge him as I feel you have a good future ahead of you as a demon."[/Quote]

Lan bit his lip, waiting for the three of them to walk away before he flashed stepped away immidently collapsing against a tree and throwing up. His body now trembling at the thought of being near a creature such as Balberith. The only thing that could shake Lan to his very core was his father...and for some reason...that demonic power he felt pouring out of Balberith as well as that spell were almost identical to his fathers. W-who the fuck is he...What the fuck was that! He suddenly felt so small and weak as he punched a tree in frustration and easily broke it in half. He wanted to disappear, or better yet, he'd rather be improvised again then ever have to face that type of demonic energy again. In the blink of an eye Balberith had killed all those demons and humans still in the manner as well as taking out acres of wildlife and land and all in a matter of seconds with out even breaking a sweat! It was clear to Lan that Balberith was no ordinary demon, and was likely just as powerful as him or maybe even more. Shit...shit! Shit! SHIT!!! What the hell have I gotten myself into. He needed to go back him and try to dig up any kind of dirt he could find on Balberith, because he was defiantly going to be a threat and needed to know who or what he was dealing with.

• 3 weeks later...

Balberith glanced back as he noticed Lan was no longer pursuing them. "It would appear that he has given up. Or at the very least taken a step back." Sestraz said as he glanced towards his master. "You could have just properly introduced yourself to him. You are related after all." he added being sure not to step out of line. "No need for that. Think about it. He will most likely do his very best to find out who I am while I am going to retrieve my body. Its good to make a child learn a thing or two. Besides, it would be no fun if I just decided to tell him. Enough on the topic as we have more pressing matters at hand." Balberith said as he stopped walking. His two servants moved forward to open a portal so they could travel much faster to the desired location.

Meanwhile all of this was happening, Shintaro was deep within the confines of his mind. He couldn't resurface since calling out the name of the demon that laid dormant inside of him. He was feeling levels of regret for having done so. However at the same time he was worried Lan would definitely destroy him if he ever got his body back. Thus he was scared to return to the surface. 'You worry too much boy... you are always welcome to stay by my side once I have my body back..' the voice of Balberith could be heard as Shintaro looked around. "What do you plan to do once you and I are in separate bodies? Will I even still be alive afterwards?" he asked worried this could kill him in the end.

Balberith smirked as he could heard Shintaro's worries. As the portal opened, he calmly walked through. His two servants following close behind. On the other side they came out to a remote island facility. Balberith smiled as he looked up at the massive building. "We are home little Shintaro. Shall we go get what belongs to me?" he asked as his servants went ahead to clear the path for their master. Shintaro could see what Balberith was seeing. It was somewhat familiar to him. Though the place has had many new additions added to it since Shintaro was last there.

• 2 weeks later...

By now Lan was barried in his study, opening hundreds of books, desperately trying to find answers. After hours of searching he came across a hold leather bound book, titled, The Mazoku Clan. He flipped the book over reading the back of it which said, 'Belongs to Azrath' He sighed heavily remembering the day he had stumbled upon this book in his fathers study. He remembered his father saying that he was from the Mazoku Clan, which was supposably the most powerful demon clan there ever was, said to be blessed by satin himself. And the only reason they perished was because the gods had sent down angels to extinguish them because they were too powerful to dwell on earth with humans. Well...that was the story anyway...Lan was only a half breed, so he couldn't match the power of a pure Mazoku demon. "Tch...that bastard..."

He took a seat and began to flip threw the pages, reading on how the Clan came into existence, and in it...were a few hand write notes his father had tucked into the pages written in a long forgotten language by his people. Lan couldn't read it since his father never taught him the ways of his clan, acting as if he was an outsider. Maybe I can decipher it. What was his father even writing about? It was probably something insignificant but...Lan wanted to know.

Balberith slowly entered the facility as he followed after his servants. Guards were laid out upon the floors. At first glance you'd think they were dead but they weren't. Balberith wanted to get his body back with little to no casualties for now. He couldn't risk his body coming into danger just before retrieving it. Shintaro watched through his own eyes sort of speak; unable to do anything. To his surprise he hadn't seen Lan which worried him. Where or what was he to do once his body was his own again. If Lan didn't return for him would he be stuck with Balberith or worse with his actual father. Somehow he truly despised the last thought. He'd choose death before considering that option seriously.

As they continued down the corridors, Sestraz suddenly appeared before him. ''My lord! We have found the man in question as well as your body. How do you wish to proceed?" he asked. Balberith smirked as he lightly touched his head. ''Let's go have a little chat while you two prepare my body for the transfer. I'd like to see what good this ridiculous man has done with it while I was away.'' he said following Sestraz to the end of the hall. An all white office awaited him. Inside sat a very older looking man and Azazel. ''So you have come for your body. It truly has been a while. So which are you? My son or that monster?" the older man asked. ''Shintaro is still very much alive if that's what you're asking me. You call me a monster but it was you who begged me to keep this boy alive. Don't piss me off on our first meeting after so long. I'm not in the mood. However I am curious as to what you've done with my body; if anything in the several years I wasn't here.'' Balberith asked. His two servants leave the room to prepare his body. It had been safely preserved in cryogenic ice this whole time.

The older man sighs heavily. ''Sadly your body has laid untouched since Shintaro left this place. We could not get near it. As if an invisible bubble was around it. Those who tried to get close died instantly. The only thing we could do was preserve the body. I assumed it was due to the distance between yourself and your original body. However we had no way to prove it as we couldn't find Shintaro. So does this mean I'll have my child back after all this time?" he asked. Balberith snickered a little. ''He isn't a child anymore. That decision is solely up to him. However he currently belongs to someone who isn't as well mannered as myself. So you've been warned.'' he said just as Azazel returned to the room. ''My lord! We are ready.''

"Ugghhh damn you! " Lan huffed as he stood and kicked his chair over. He had spent hours trying to figure out his fathers cursed language but he hardly got anywhere. He did however realized that the few pages his father hide in the book where ripped out from somewhere else, and he was guessing that his father might of kept a journal. He had ever seen it, but then again he had hardly see his father when he was young. What were the chances that he did keep a journal, and then ripped out these pages because they were too...personal. If that was the case, what was his father trying to hide? And where could this supposed jounal be?

At this point Lan was only guessing and had no proof of his theory's but he wished he could understand something about the language...he didn't even know of anyone who could speak it, much less read it....

Or...do I... He got an idea...

He stood, grabbing the Mazoku book as well as the few pages his father left and quickly summoned a portal to another world, muttering a spell under his breath. A black hole appeared and he quickly jumped threw it. If anyone could help him desifer these pages it was Iago, a pesky ayakashi that has stolen all types of literature from countless demon clans threw out the years.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Iago! Show yourself you little shit, I know your here!"

He shouted, as he walked around the ruins of an old town in the middle of the mountains. It was rumored that the demon enjoyed hidding out in devastated towns because he loved being surrounded by despair and would often eat the wondering souls that lingered there.

He continued to call out for the demon, walking threw the old crumbling town, and frowning when he came across decaying body's. He sighed, continuing to walk until he reached a clearing, and there stood a hooded demon with his hands in his pockets and a creepy grin on his face.

"Tch...you have some nerve having me walk threw this shity town to find you. "

"And yet you seek me out...I see you carry The Mazoku Clan book with you, its not an easy book to find. "

"Do you speak the language of the Mazoku Clan? Or can you at least understand some of it?" As Iago spoke his mouth never once moved, and sounded like it was all around you.

"I understand some of it....Why do you seek it. "

"My shity father left me some pages written in his own language, and I wanna know what they say, simple as that. "

"And why should I help you...."

"Because if you do, I won't kill you.."

"Kill me and your entire reason for coming here is lost....If I help you...In return I want that book...only ten copies were ever made, so you can image how valuable it is. "

"Fine...Whatever I don't care, just help me and I'll give it to you...."

"he.he.he..."

creepy%20black%20and%20white%20monsters%20storm%20fantasy%20art%20smiling%20grin%20demon%20hoody%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_43.jpg

Iago.

''Stay here human. I'd hate for you to interrupt things. You'll have your chance to speak with Shintaro afterwards.'' Balberith said as he exits the room. The older man just sitting there waiting patiently. It was all he could truly do at the moment anyway. Shintaro wonders what exactly would happen. He was unclear on how this kind of thing would work. He feared that death awaited him and that Balberith was only hiding this fact. Though he couldn't be sure of that either since the demon barely spoke to him since they swapped places. Once in the cryogenic zone; Balberith was finally reunited with his body. A smile came to his face as Azazel and Sestraz were standing there. They helped remove the clothing upon Shintaro's body except the boxers. The two then began painting insignias all over the body to match the ones that were on Balberith's body. Once they completed this task Balberith stood feet to feet with his body. 'Shintaro... it's best you close your eyes in there... would hate for you to go blind..' he thinks allowing Shintaro to hear. Skeptical but worried, Shintaro closed his eyes and covered them with his hands. He wasn't going to take the chance that Balberith was messing with him.

Taking a deep breath, Balberith began chanting an ancient spell in a language which only few knew. His servants stood nearby but they too had their eyes closed and covered. The insignias began to glow, the lights in the room started to flicker and his body began to levitate. It was like watching someone being possessed but that wasn't the case. Each insignia glowed from white to red and then solid black. Once all had turned black the lights in the room went out. Sestraz sighs as he moved to fix the lights with a spell. Once he got them on; he quickly went to check on his master. He left Shintaro to Azazel to check on. Balberith slowly opened his eyes to see his servant beside him. Looking around the room he noticed his other servant with Shintaro's body. 'It worked.... that's good but I wonder how is he now...' he thinks as he began to stand up.

Shintaro was unconscious but breathing. Thus the separation was successful. Balberith turned to his servant as Sestraz was already prepared with his master's clothing. Azazel redressed Shintaro while he was still unconscious. ''So what now my lord?" Azazel asked as he lifted Shintaro up in his arms. ''You two can head outside and prepare a portal. I want to leave here as quickly as possible. I'll take Shintaro from you as I said. I'd let him speak with the human who believes he is his father. I'll meet you both outside momentarily.'' Balberith said as he took Shintaro from Azazel's arms as carried him back towards the office that he was in prior to this. ''You can wake up at any moment Shintaro. I don't mind dropping you on the floor.'' he said as he could tell how not so deeply unconscious he was. ''Is it truly over? Am I dead or something?" he asked as he slowly opened his eyes. He was stunned to see Balberith. The man was definitely just like Lan. Scary, terrifyingly beautiful beings. ''Uh, you could put me down now. I'll walk from here.'' Shintaro said as he felt strange. Like a new found emptiness was now within himself. Such a space that simply couldn't be filled so easily. He had no idea what to do about it. His gaze lowers ss they reached the office. Shintaro glanced up at the older man sitting in the room. The man looked overjoyed to see the two separated. ''I'm not staying here. I don't remember much of my childhood here but the bits I do remember weren't pleasant at all. I have a place to return to so I can't stay. Nor can I assist you with anything in the future.'' Shintaro says as the man sighs but nods his head in silence.

Balberith held his hand out to Shintaro as the two leave the facility together. His two servants awaiting them outside. ''I need to find Lan. I don't know what will happen but I can't leave things as they are with him. I didn't listen to him so I'm sure he is truly upset about it. I just....'' he was feeling perplexed about going back to Lan. However he had grown an odd attachment to the demon. One even Balberith couldn't explain. ''Very well but I'm sure he will come to us soon so let's relax in the mean time. I'm looking to cause some trouble before I leave.'' he said with a devilish grin.

Balberith actual body appearance:

f7f5e5dc6b323746c2ee0ef4e3b23a4b_zpsr9kgsfmb.jpg

Izyza tossed the book over to Iago, who eagerly caught it, laughing hysterically. Meanwhile, Lan couldn't even say a word. The demon couldn't fully decipher his fathers pages, but he was able to get enough. Like how his father had a sibling he never new about, the fact that this own father despised him, ..that he was still alive...and...he had played a hand in his imprisonment.

"Tell no one of this...." He warned, as he summoned a portal and left the mountains to appear in his living room where he immidatmly fell to his knees. His hands hitting the floor as anger, despair and sadness overtook him. This can't be....everything I know...is a lie... He thought of Balberith and how his abilities and demonic presence were very similar to his fathers...what were the odds that....that...

"My power and clan are ancient. Though I'm sure someone like yourself is a descendant of one or another. I was attacked my a sibling who wanted the throne of my clan."[/Quote]

Lan punched the ground, making the entire house shake. It all made sense now....the reason his father hated him and tried to kill him, why he killed his mother...The Mazoku Clan hasn't fully perished...his father was currently ruling it, and he had taken out his own brother for the throne....He was a prince! And his father had tried to kill him because he was not only a bastard child, but a unwelcomed, half breed. His father was ashamed of him and when he couldn't find the time to try and kill him again, he had a holy knight imprison him for decades, in a magic mirror, crafted by his doing!

"DDDAAAAMMMNNNNN YYYOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!"

HE WANTED TO KILL HIM!!!

Balberith's servants had a portal open and ready to go. Shintaro was nervous walking through it but nevertheless entered while following the demon who held his hand. On the other side was Lan's manor. ''Why here!?'' he asked not mentally or physically ready to face Lan as of yet. ''I did tell him I'd think of returning you to him. So I'm here to give him that opportunity. Don't worry your pretty little self. I'm fond of you so I won't all you to be hurt too badly that you can't recover.'' Balberith said as he glanced back. Azazel and Sestraz stood behind him and the slowly closing portal. ''My lord. It would seem that lord Lan's presence is quite hostile. Are you sure we should see him now?" Sestraz said a little worried.

Balberith smirked as he kicked open the front door. He would have knocked with politeness but he was not in the mood for it. ''Oh lord Lan. Its is I, Balberith! I've returned with a lovely little Shintaro beside me. Let's talk like civilized demons and decide who he will stay with. However you can ignore me and I'll take him home for myself.'' he said as he held Shintaro close to his side.

Shintaro was curious as to why Balberith has any interest in him in the first place. It was illogical and didn't make much sense to him. He got the odd sensation that Balberith didn't look at him the way Lan looks at him. He was definitely not some lowly slave or at least that's the feeling he got. Not knowing much about demons he wasn't all too sure. Though his current concern was Lan and how things would turn out.

Lan tensed up feeling Balberith's presence suddenly appear outside his house, along with his two demon servants. He frowned knowing he couldn't stop the man from coming in.

''Oh lord Lan. Its is I, Balberith! I've returned with a lovely little Shintaro beside me. Let's talk like civilized demons and decide who he will stay with. However you can ignore me and I'll take him home for myself.''[/Quote]

Lan's manor was in shambles. The windows were all but broken, the furniture ripped to shreds and massive holes decorated the wall. This place looked like a tornado hit it with everything scattered and destroyed. Hearing Balberith speak sent chills down his spine, just knowing who and what he was shook him to his very core. He was furious....and needed to kill...something.

Lan appeared before Balberith in a flash, but he was clearly in no mood to talk, judging from the black smoke oozing out of his body and his glowing red eyes. He glared at his uncle holding unbelievable hatred for him, but once again he couldn't even move. Now that Balberith had his body back, Lan was stunned by his appearance. He looked so much like his father. ...you....you...you!!! His appearance quickly began to change, as he fully transformed into his true form. His skin turning grey, and ears becoming pointed, black long horns shot out from his head as the red color in his pupils turned into a chilling blue and black swallowed up the white around them. His hands became claws and the black aura around him now fully engulfed his body. Lan, had lost it.

"GET OUT!!!!" He charged at Balberith, not carrying about anyone else but the man who looked like his father. As he went for the attack, he couldn't help but notice how Balberith pushed Shintaro away, as if wanting to protect him. He blocked his barrage of punches like child's play. The forced of the attacks sent powerful gusts of winds, destroying the area around them further.

"STOP DODGING!!" His attacks moving as fast as lightening as he tried to bring up his leg and kick the man, but he easily stopped it.

"I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!! "

Balberith's servants had swiftly moved to snatch up Shintaro. ''Let's avoid this battle. Our lord must have to teach lord Lan a lesson.'' Sestraz said as he narrowed his gaze. ''Wonder if the master will end his life for this.'' Azazel snickered. Shintaro was worried about the both of them much to his own surprise. He sighs softly watching the two fighting. It was far too destructive to witness.

Balberith was calm until he hears the words coming from Lan's mouth. He grabbed the male by the face and gripped tightly. ''Don't you dare mistake me for your father!! I won't have it at all right now.'' he said as he threw Lan down into the ground. He growls a bit as his gaze lowers a bit. He slowly moved towards Lan as he changed his appearance to the one he had when speaking to them in the mirrors. ''Is this better? I don't need this kind of childish behavior from someone like you. Act your age and like the lord you are!!" Balberith said seriously. He was clearly pissed off and unamused by Lan's attack.

Balberith took a deep breath as he went over to Shintaro and his servants. He wanted to be sure the human was safe and sound. Shintaro stares at Balberith but was concerned about Lan as well.

Lan struggled when his uncle grabbed him by the face, he kicked and growled, trying to get away.

''Don't you dare mistake me for your father!! I won't have it at all right now.''[/Quote]

He threw him down with such force that it made a crater in the living room, the blast crumbleding the walls and destroying the rest of the house. The force of the impact briefly stunned Lan as coughed up black blood. "Bastard!" He shrieked, already getting to his feet, and even though Balberith changed his appearance, it didn't change the fact that he shared the same blood as his wretched father.

''Is this better? I don't need this kind of childish behavior from someone like you. Act your age and like the lord you are!!" [/Quote]

"SHUT UP!! You don't know anything about me!!" He charged at the man again, throwing a barrage of attacks trying to land at least one, but he couldn't! He knew he wasn't going to win this fight, maybe deep down inside he wanted to die. Frustrated he jumped back, getting some distance between him and Balberith. If he couldn't kill him, then he'd go after someone he could kill. His servants...or better yet... ...Shintaro.....you fucking trader.. He quickly changed targets and went for the human at super sonic speed, clearly in a killing frenzy. "DIE!!!!!"

Balberith rolled his eyes unamused by Lan's persistence. It was more or less annoying at this point. ''You are a foolish child who hasn't grown up at all. No wonder you are in the situation you are now. Do you ever think before you act?" he asked as he suddenly noticed Lan changed targets. His servants were prepared to defend and protect Shintaro. However that wasn't necessary as Balberith appeared grabbing the demon lord by the throat. ''That won't do Lan. I might be related to you but I have no reason to keep you alive. You are related to the bastard who stole my crown. For all I care you are as good as dead just as he will be. However I don't need to kill you unnecessarily. Shintaro is fond of you and as cousins it's nice if you two could get along. Now cut this out before I get serious.'' he said as sighs as he tossed him down.

Shintaro glanced at the two. ''Do you have to fight like this? Please don't kill Lan-sama! I.... uh....'' he was nervous about all of this. His gaze drifts towards Lan on the ground in yet another crater. Sestraz and Azazel both sigh watching this. ''Lord Lan must have a death wish. He realized his life is full of lies and is having a breakdown. So unsightly.'' Sestraz sighs. ''I wanna watch him die. Anyone stupid enough to challenge our master should end in a grave.'' Azazel says snickering.

Lan was just a few feet away from Shintaro when Balberith stopped him, grabbing him by the throat. He struggled against him, pulling at Balberith's hand in an effort to free himself and breathe, but it was useless, he listened as the demon lectured him, giving him one last warning to stop before tossing him to the ground. His body ended up in another creator as couched uncontrollably. The scrapes and bruises he had already starting to heal.

''Do you have to fight like this? Please don't kill Lan-sama! I.... uh....''[/Quote]

Lan glared at the human, irritated that he was begging for him! He would rather die then beg anyone. "Shut up!" He slowly got to his feet, his demonic power fadding as he began to transform back into his normal appearance.

Hearing Sestraz's and Azazel's comments he glared at them with murderous intent. "You fucking brats talk big, but we both know that if he wasn't here for you too to hide behind, I'd fucking kill you instantly. " Which was all but true. The two of them might be able to put up some sort of fight against Lan together, but ultimately he would end up victorious. He did posses the blood of a royal Mazoku, just like There precious master. He was far more powerful then them. " So how about you say that shit to me when he's not around huh? You weaklings..." He hissed. Still very much pissed and hostile.

He turned crossed his arms as he faced Balberith with hate in his eyes. "Kill me or don't...I don't fucking care, if you leave Shintaro with me I'll kill him, he's nothing but a waste of space and time. So if you want him so badly, take him..."

Sestraz clicked his tongue as he listened to Lan threaten him and Azazel. ''You surely could defeat us but as you currently are we would win. It's sad to watch greatness fall into despair but I guess you are your father's child in the end. You only have so much to offer before you rot away.'' he said seriously. Azazel didn't say a word as Balberith looked back at them both. They instantly stopped talking as they knew they've said too much.

Balberith turned to look at Lan. ''Well if that's how you truly feel I'll take him with me. No sense in letting him die by your hands. That's just an unfit death for anyone. You're welcome to visit us in the other world. I'm going to go reclaim what was stolen from me. I'd invite you to watch your father fall from grace but you clearly have things to sort out. Sestraz the gateway now!!" he said as he took Shintaro by the hand. ''You'll come live with me won't you. Lan has thrown you away. No sense in staying here.'' he says. Shintaro glanced at Lan before looking at Balberith. ''I did tell him he'd toss me away sooner or later. Guess I was right. I had hoped I wasn't.'' he frowns as Sestraz opened the gates of hell. Shintaro wanted to stay with Lan. He didn't want to leave him like this but at the same time he didn't want to die. He finally was himself and could live freely. He wouldn't waste the chance given.

• 5 months later...

[ One year later ]

Lan found himself sitting on a couch surrounded by other demons and creatures of the night. It had taken some time, but he had finally found another sex club since his uncle destroyed the last one. After he and Shintro left, He threw himself into disappear, taking a long walk, but having no set course. He fucked and killed who ever he wanted whenever he wanted, hoping to release all the pint up anger he was carry all this time. He honestly lost count of the unforchant humans that crossed his path and ended up dead...he usually enjoyed killing people but...doing so made him feel even more empty.

By now...Rumors had spread like wild fire about his father and how Balberith killed him and took over the underworld. However, Lan never once grieved over his fathers demise ...if anything he was relieved but he had no reason to see his uncle , much less Shintaro...there was nothing in the underworld for him and he felt comfortable in the human world, causing grief and chaos to whoever's came his way...

He would never admit that he was lonsome..Lan was far too prideful. But he was suffering...

Even tho he had horny demons swarming him, he felt little to nothing towards them. Looking bored while a female gave him a blow job. Everything just seemed so pointless...he felt like he was lacking a purpose in life...

A year had passed and Shintaro had spent that time in the underworld with Balberith. As promised he was free to do what he wanted. He could come and go as he pleased. He was truly free to enjoy his life. However he felt a bit empty and he knew why. He was worried or more less concerned about Lan. Truth be told he found the cruel demon to be kind of strange in some ways. Not in a bad sense but not something he could ever explain with words.

Since he was free to do as he wanted; Shintaro would often find himself spying on the demon in the mortal world. With the help of Azazel and Sestraz at time to hide his presence, he watched as the prideful demon seemed to be falling off his metaphoric throne. It was agonizing to watch at times. He couldn't understand why he didn't just come to the underworld. Balberith would accept him there without strings attached. Shintaro wondered if Lan was just punishing himself for some strange reason. He wished he could ask him. Though he was sure he would be killed instantly if he ever appeared before the demon.

After some time Shintaro tried to not visit Lan too often. He would go to the mortal world for himself. Though walking through the streets weren't any fun alone. Especially when his mind would always drift back to thoughts of Lan.

"Get off.." Lan hissed, shoving the girl away from him. He stood and quickly fixed himself...before leaving the sex club in a hurry. He walked outside and found himself staring up at the sky... The stars somewhat comforting him. How long was this going to last? This feeling of...emptiness...everything he enjoyed no longer brought him any pleasure. He sighed heavily, hanging his head in shame.

Hm? What the--

Lan tended up, jumping back as he felt a strong presence appear out of no where. He searched for his attacker, his eyes quickly falling on a female with pretty good hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing all white, and had a beautiful glow to her...and most importantly..She had wings...large and enchanting white wings.

An angel? You got to be kidding me!

"TCH...attacking me out of the blue...that's pretty rude. I thought you angles were suppose to be kind and courteous."

He joked.

"For the deaths of 489 humans...I have been sent here to end your rain of terror."

"Better late than never...as if you could stop me."

This is bad...I don't think I can fight her...

Angles were naturally more powerful than demons...and they actully possed the down to kill them permanently.

"Lan of the Royal Mazoku clan...I hear by pass judgment upon you."

This day just keeps getting better and better

[ A few hours later ]

Lan stood outside Balberith's door. Wearing a black trenchcoat, hanging his head. He appeared to be in a lot of pain. His face was red and he was covered in sweat. You could even smell blood and the smell of flesh burning coming from him. His lip was bleeding badly from him biting down on it so hard and frequently trying to hold back his voice. He looked like a total mess, and it was clear something bad happened to him. He fell to his knees, his claws scratching at the door...

"Fuck...hurry up..."