Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Balberith was deep in work. Keeping the underworld in check. His gaze shifts upwards as he could sense someone near the palace doors. He sent his servants to go see what was happening. He could tell who it was but he couldn't understand why the aura of his nephew was so faint. Sestraz answered the weakened knocking at the door. "Oh its you. What are you...." he stopped talking once he realized Lan was wounded badly. "Azazel!!! We're going to need a spare room asap!! We have a situation." he shouts as he moved to help Lan enter the place. Azazel rushed his way towards the foyer as he noticed the wounded demon. "These aren't ordinary wounds. Who did this to you?! What in the living hell have you gotten yourself into!?" Azazel said as the two take Lan into one of the guest rooms. They began setting up a barrier to keep Lan safe while they tried to tend to his wounds. Azazel sent a mental message to Balberith letting him know who was here and what appeared to be happening.

It didn't take long before Balberith arrived to the guest room. They had treated the lighter wounds but the deeper ones weren't healing using their usual methods. "Those wounds won't heal if they were inflicted by an angel. Is that what caused those wounds? Lan just what have you gotten yourself into? Explain and I shall do what I can to help. I can heal those wounds using a new method I have found but I don't know if you'd accept it. You'll have to decide. After all I know how much you would rather hold onto your pride than accept any helping hand. So this decision is solely yours." Balberith said softly. His gaze darts towards the door as he noticed a shadow move pass. He was sure it was Shintaro. He was surprised he didn't come in but then again he knew the male was trying to forget Lan.

Shintaro had overheard the commotion from his room. He was eavesdropping as he came to realize that Lan was badly wounded. He frowns but he doubt even if he went into the room he would only be in the way. He left to return to his room as he wouldn't even know what to say to Lan if they came face to face.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Sosuke0549

"Took you losers... long..en..ou..gh..."

Lan fell to the ground, fainting for a few minutes. He only came too when he felt Sestraz and Azazel start to tend to his wounds. He jumped, tensing in pain. "aggh!" He bit his lip breathing heavily. With his trenchcoat off, the demons would be able to see a gold chain wrapped around Lan's body. The gold metal was burning into Lan's skin, making him unable to heal and causing him great pain. Even if they were able to treat his smaller wounds..it would be pointless. The chain was going to kill him...eventually. " DON'T" He shouted, trying to keep the other two away from him...if they touched the chain...it would burn there skin....it was already wrapped around his stomach and left high, slowly making it's way up and down his body evey few hours.

When Balberith arrived in the guest room, Lan struggled to sit up, glaring at his uncle.

Those wounds won't heal if they were inflicted by an angel. Is that what caused those wounds? Lan just what have you gotten yourself into? Explain and I shall do what I can to help."[/Quote]

"Tch...no shit uncle I could of told you that...I...killed a few humans...and pissed off the gods so...they sent a angle to punish me...damn bitch...I can't get this thing off...she said its unbreakable, made from the purist of light...day by day it will over take my boy...and when it reaches my neck..it'll set me on fire and kill me...ha...funny how life works out."

" I can heal those wounds using a new method I have found but I don't know if you'd accept it. You'll have to decide. After all I know how much you would rather hold onto your pride than accept any helping hand. So this decision is solely yours."[/Quote]

Lan's eyes widened slightly. "You can get this shit off me? Ha..yeah right...you'd have to be a fucking angel to even touch this shit....I have no fucking pride to give...I honestly think I'd be better off dead....and yet...here I am and your god damn door ste--" Lan suddenly fell back on the bed, his body pulsating changing from his human form to his demon form, as the chain suddenly started to move and tighten around him, burning deeper into his skin. He screamed bloody murdered, yanking at the chain, only to burn his hands.

"AGGGGHHHHHHH FFUUUUUCCCKKKK AGGGGGGHHHHH AHHHHHHH AGGGGGGG " He rolled off the bed, banging his head on the ground, as tears and drool came running down his face.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!! FUCK!! AAGGHHHHH! HHHHAAA!!!! "

The horrible torture when on for about ten minutes before the chain stopped moving and allowed Lan to rest...his other thigh now wrapped up in the chain...he laid on the floor unconcious and covered in blood. It was honestly a hard sight to see...Lan was in excruciating pain. It's a miracle he made it to his uncle's door step to begin with.

Balberith sighs as he looked at his nephew. Devine justice was what was happening to the demon. None of them could take the chains off since they were all demons. However he knew that Shintaro could since he wasn't a demon. However he wasn't sure the male would since Lan hadn't treated him nicely before. After witnessing what the chains were capable of, Balberith ordered his men to keep Lan in the barrier. He told them to try time restraining spells to slow down the chains progression. He then left the room to see if he could talk with Shintaro.

Shintaro was sitting in his room looking out the window. He glanced back as he noticed Balberith entering. ''Mind if I ask you for a favor? I'm sure by now you are aware of the situation. Will you help him?" he asked curious as to what the response will be. There was nothing but silence the entire time until Shintaro let out a breath. ''I shall help because he is your nephew. I don't expect him to be pleased by this nor do I expect him to thank me. You've been so kind to me so I'll help.'' he said only helping because Balberith was asking for help. He lowers his gaze as he walked over towards him. ''So what do I have to do." he asked.

Balberith led Shintaro back to the guest room. Azazel and Sestraz were maintaining a time bubble around Lan to try and slow down the chains effects. Shintaro glanced over at Lan as he wasn't expecting him to look so torn up. It was difficult for him to hold his composure.

as he looked at his nephew.

Lan trembled, panting and growling in pain. He had regained consciousness but was trying to stay still. The more he moved the more the chains sunk into his skin. He glanced up hearing the door open...Is he back? The demon frowned seeing Shintaro enter the room...

"Tch..you gotta be kidding me.." He muttered. Of course Shintaro would be the only thing that could save him...if the tables were turned Lan would of refused to help him and would gladly let him die a painful death...and yet...why was he here. Was he actully going to help him? Was he really the key to saving him? Fate is really screwing with me....

"You really kept him as your pet huh Balberith..." He sighed. Resting his head on the ground. "Tch...this fucking stupid...how is he suppose to help me..."

Shintaro glanced over towards Balberith as he slowly moved towards the bed. "Just remove those chains. We'll place them on another demon to let its magic run it course." Balberith said as he was a bit worried Lan's wounds were getting worse. Giving a nod of his head, Shintaro gently took hold of the chain wrapped around Lan. By now it was no surprise to see Shintaro doing something that almost seemed inhuman. After all he survived living with Lan. Even though that was due to sharing a body with his uncle. The mere fact that he lived so long with a powerful demon within himself was fair proof that Shintaro was no ordinary being. Slowly but surely the human got the chains off of Lan. He was gentle about it as he had to pry the chains apart from Lan's burning flesh. The smell was far worse than the feeling of it.

Shintaro made sure to avoid eye contact or saying anything to Lan while he was in the room. Once the chains were off Sestraz led Shintaro out of the room so the chains could be placed on a demon who was awaiting punishment. It was the only was to prevent the chains from latching onto someone random and finishing what it was meant to do. Azazel and Balberith stayed behind as they were now able to apply healing magic to Lan's wounds. "As for your smart ass comment before. No he is no pet. I said before I returned to end your father that boy is a unique creature. I kept him by my side since you no longer wanted him. Though for the some reason he still worries and has concern for you. Its a fools errand wanting to be by your side but he sees nothing but you. Its sad because what he yearns for he can never have." Balberith said as he was suddenly using blood magic. Infusing blood he took out a vile from his pocket into Lan's body to help the healing progress much quicker. Balberith had no intention of letting Lan die. He was his family in the end.

Lan grunted and swore underneath his breath, clenching his hands into fists and making his palms bleed as Shintaro slowly removed his chains. It was a rather painful prossses but Lan was honestly surprised that Shinatro could remove the Angel's chains so easily.

He didn't once look at the other. It was awkward enough to be in the same room with him, plus...he had nothing to say to him. What could he say?

Once the chains were off him, Shinatro and Sestraz left the room, leaving just Azazel and Balberith to tend to his wounds. Lan simply stared at the ground, not saying a word or looking at anyone until his uncle spoke to him..Saying that Shintaro still wished to follow him. Lan smirked a little, sighing softly.

"He's a fool...So what your saying is...he has feelings for me. Ha...good to know I can fuck him anytime I want..." He rolled his eyes.

"Since when have you ever cared about emotions and feelings? Your suppose to be a fucking demon..."

He frowned watching his uncle heal him using blood magic...he hung his head falling silent for a moment.

"Balberith...why'd you help me..."

• 1 month later...

Balberith sighs as he looked at him. ''That's a foolish question to ask but I'll amuse you by answering it. Demons are born several different ways. From the darkness of mortals, to the sins of those mortals and even the falling of Angel's. Thus there is always a slim shred of humanity within us. Sometimes we are capable of eradicating that piece and becoming a being worse than a demon but very few ever do. Anyway that's that in the case of feelings. As for helping you, that was for his sake not yours. I love seeing him smile and your dumb ass is the one thing that puts a smile on his face." he said walking over and plucking Lan's forehead. He smirked as he headed for the door. ''Rest up and heal. Also I'd avoid trying to touch him with those half assed thoughts. Azazel and Sestraz won't allow you to get close to him.'' he said as he left the room.

Balberith knew that Shintaro would rush to Lan's side if given the chance to. However he wanted Lan to realize that Shintaro was more than just an ona sleeve. He doubts his foolish nephew had genuine feelings for the male but he has been proven wrong before. Thus he would watch over the situation carefully and interfere if necessary. Meanwhile Shintaro was off in his room trying not to worry about Lan. He wanted to talk with him. He was glad to be able to help him but felt like maybe Lan didn't want his help. ''If only I could read minds or something. Then again I was thrown away. Just as I had predicted but... he took longer than most. If not for Balberith maybe I'd still be by his side. No, who am I kidding. He was trying to get rid of me for not obeying his words. Ugh demons are so difficult to understand.'' he grunts as he curled up in his bed.