Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Balberith's servants had a portal open and ready to go. Shintaro was nervous walking through it but nevertheless entered while following the demon who held his hand. On the other side was Lan's manor. ''Why here!?'' he asked not mentally or physically ready to face Lan as of yet. ''I did tell him I'd think of returning you to him. So I'm here to give him that opportunity. Don't worry your pretty little self. I'm fond of you so I won't all you to be hurt too badly that you can't recover.'' Balberith said as he glanced back. Azazel and Sestraz stood behind him and the slowly closing portal. ''My lord. It would seem that lord Lan's presence is quite hostile. Are you sure we should see him now?" Sestraz said a little worried.

Balberith smirked as he kicked open the front door. He would have knocked with politeness but he was not in the mood for it. ''Oh lord Lan. Its is I, Balberith! I've returned with a lovely little Shintaro beside me. Let's talk like civilized demons and decide who he will stay with. However you can ignore me and I'll take him home for myself.'' he said as he held Shintaro close to his side.

Shintaro was curious as to why Balberith has any interest in him in the first place. It was illogical and didn't make much sense to him. He got the odd sensation that Balberith didn't look at him the way Lan looks at him. He was definitely not some lowly slave or at least that's the feeling he got. Not knowing much about demons he wasn't all too sure. Though his current concern was Lan and how things would turn out.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Sosuke0549's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory
    Ten Count Hidoku Shinaide Rose

Lan tensed up feeling Balberith's presence suddenly appear outside his house, along with his two demon servants. He frowned knowing he couldn't stop the man from coming in.
    ''Oh lord Lan. Its is I, Balberith! I've returned with a lovely little Shintaro beside me. Let's talk like civilized demons and decide who he will stay with. However you can ignore me and I'll take him home for myself.''
    Lan's manor was in shambles. The windows were all but broken, the furniture ripped to shreds and massive holes decorated the wall. This place looked like a tornado hit it with everything scattered and destroyed. Hearing Balberith speak sent chills down his spine, just knowing who and what he was shook him to his very core. He was furious....and needed to kill...something.

Lan appeared before Balberith in a flash, but he was clearly in no mood to talk, judging from the black smoke oozing out of his body and his glowing red eyes. He glared at his uncle holding unbelievable hatred for him, but once again he couldn't even move. Now that Balberith had his body back, Lan was stunned by his appearance. He looked so much like his father. ...you....you...you!!! His appearance quickly began to change, as he fully transformed into his true form. His skin turning grey, and ears becoming pointed, black long horns shot out from his head as the red color in his pupils turned into a chilling blue and black swallowed up the white around them. His hands became claws and the black aura around him now fully engulfed his body. Lan, had lost it.
    "GET OUT!!!!" He charged at Balberith, not carrying about anyone else but the man who looked like his father. As he went for the attack, he couldn't help but notice how Balberith pushed Shintaro away, as if wanting to protect him. He blocked his barrage of punches like child's play. The forced of the attacks sent powerful gusts of winds, destroying the area around them further.
    "STOP DODGING!!" His attacks moving as fast as lightening as he tried to bring up his leg and kick the man, but he easily stopped it.
    "I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!! "

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Balberith's servants had swiftly moved to snatch up Shintaro. ''Let's avoid this battle. Our lord must have to teach lord Lan a lesson.'' Sestraz said as he narrowed his gaze. ''Wonder if the master will end his life for this.'' Azazel snickered. Shintaro was worried about the both of them much to his own surprise. He sighs softly watching the two fighting. It was far too destructive to witness.

Balberith was calm until he hears the words coming from Lan's mouth. He grabbed the male by the face and gripped tightly. ''Don't you dare mistake me for your father!! I won't have it at all right now.'' he said as he threw Lan down into the ground. He growls a bit as his gaze lowers a bit. He slowly moved towards Lan as he changed his appearance to the one he had when speaking to them in the mirrors. ''Is this better? I don't need this kind of childish behavior from someone like you. Act your age and like the lord you are!!" Balberith said seriously. He was clearly pissed off and unamused by Lan's attack.

Balberith took a deep breath as he went over to Shintaro and his servants. He wanted to be sure the human was safe and sound. Shintaro stares at Balberith but was concerned about Lan as well.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

Lan struggled when his uncle grabbed him by the face, he kicked and growled, trying to get away.
    ''Don't you dare mistake me for your father!! I won't have it at all right now.''
    He threw him down with such force that it made a crater in the living room, the blast crumbleding the walls and destroying the rest of the house. The force of the impact briefly stunned Lan as coughed up black blood. "Bastard!" He shrieked, already getting to his feet, and even though Balberith changed his appearance, it didn't change the fact that he shared the same blood as his wretched father.
    ''Is this better? I don't need this kind of childish behavior from someone like you. Act your age and like the lord you are!!"
    "SHUT UP!! You don't know anything about me!!" He charged at the man again, throwing a barrage of attacks trying to land at least one, but he couldn't! He knew he wasn't going to win this fight, maybe deep down inside he wanted to die. Frustrated he jumped back, getting some distance between him and Balberith. If he couldn't kill him, then he'd go after someone he could kill. His servants...or better yet... ...Shintaro.....you fucking trader.. He quickly changed targets and went for the human at super sonic speed, clearly in a killing frenzy. "DIE!!!!!"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Balberith rolled his eyes unamused by Lan's persistence. It was more or less annoying at this point. ''You are a foolish child who hasn't grown up at all. No wonder you are in the situation you are now. Do you ever think before you act?" he asked as he suddenly noticed Lan changed targets. His servants were prepared to defend and protect Shintaro. However that wasn't necessary as Balberith appeared grabbing the demon lord by the throat. ''That won't do Lan. I might be related to you but I have no reason to keep you alive. You are related to the bastard who stole my crown. For all I care you are as good as dead just as he will be. However I don't need to kill you unnecessarily. Shintaro is fond of you and as cousins it's nice if you two could get along. Now cut this out before I get serious.'' he said as sighs as he tossed him down.

Shintaro glanced at the two. ''Do you have to fight like this? Please don't kill Lan-sama! I.... uh....'' he was nervous about all of this. His gaze drifts towards Lan on the ground in yet another crater. Sestraz and Azazel both sigh watching this. ''Lord Lan must have a death wish. He realized his life is full of lies and is having a breakdown. So unsightly.'' Sestraz sighs. ''I wanna watch him die. Anyone stupid enough to challenge our master should end in a grave.'' Azazel says snickering.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

Lan was just a few feet away from Shintaro when Balberith stopped him, grabbing him by the throat. He struggled against him, pulling at Balberith's hand in an effort to free himself and breathe, but it was useless, he listened as the demon lectured him, giving him one last warning to stop before tossing him to the ground. His body ended up in another creator as couched uncontrollably. The scrapes and bruises he had already starting to heal.
    ''Do you have to fight like this? Please don't kill Lan-sama! I.... uh....''
    Lan glared at the human, irritated that he was begging for him! He would rather die then beg anyone. "Shut up!" He slowly got to his feet, his demonic power fadding as he began to transform back into his normal appearance.

Hearing Sestraz's and Azazel's comments he glared at them with murderous intent. "You fucking brats talk big, but we both know that if he wasn't here for you too to hide behind, I'd fucking kill you instantly. " Which was all but true. The two of them might be able to put up some sort of fight against Lan together, but ultimately he would end up victorious. He did posses the blood of a royal Mazoku, just like There precious master. He was far more powerful then them. " So how about you say that shit to me when he's not around huh? You weaklings..." He hissed. Still very much pissed and hostile.

He turned crossed his arms as he faced Balberith with hate in his eyes. "Kill me or don't...I don't fucking care, if you leave Shintaro with me I'll kill him, he's nothing but a waste of space and time. So if you want him so badly, take him..."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Sestraz clicked his tongue as he listened to Lan threaten him and Azazel. ''You surely could defeat us but as you currently are we would win. It's sad to watch greatness fall into despair but I guess you are your father's child in the end. You only have so much to offer before you rot away.'' he said seriously. Azazel didn't say a word as Balberith looked back at them both. They instantly stopped talking as they knew they've said too much.

Balberith turned to look at Lan. ''Well if that's how you truly feel I'll take him with me. No sense in letting him die by your hands. That's just an unfit death for anyone. You're welcome to visit us in the other world. I'm going to go reclaim what was stolen from me. I'd invite you to watch your father fall from grace but you clearly have things to sort out. Sestraz the gateway now!!" he said as he took Shintaro by the hand. ''You'll come live with me won't you. Lan has thrown you away. No sense in staying here.'' he says. Shintaro glanced at Lan before looking at Balberith. ''I did tell him he'd toss me away sooner or later. Guess I was right. I had hoped I wasn't.'' he frowns as Sestraz opened the gates of hell. Shintaro wanted to stay with Lan. He didn't want to leave him like this but at the same time he didn't want to die. He finally was himself and could live freely. He wouldn't waste the chance given.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

[ One year later ]

Lan found himself sitting on a couch surrounded by other demons and creatures of the night. It had taken some time, but he had finally found another sex club since his uncle destroyed the last one. After he and Shintro left, He threw himself into disappear, taking a long walk, but having no set course. He fucked and killed who ever he wanted whenever he wanted, hoping to release all the pint up anger he was carry all this time. He honestly lost count of the unforchant humans that crossed his path and ended up dead...he usually enjoyed killing people but...doing so made him feel even more empty.

By now...Rumors had spread like wild fire about his father and how Balberith killed him and took over the underworld. However, Lan never once grieved over his fathers demise ...if anything he was relieved but he had no reason to see his uncle , much less Shintaro...there was nothing in the underworld for him and he felt comfortable in the human world, causing grief and chaos to whoever's came his way...

He would never admit that he was lonsome..Lan was far too prideful. But he was suffering...
    Even tho he had horny demons swarming him, he felt little to nothing towards them. Looking bored while a female gave him a blow job. Everything just seemed so pointless...he felt like he was lacking a purpose in life...

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

A year had passed and Shintaro had spent that time in the underworld with Balberith. As promised he was free to do what he wanted. He could come and go as he pleased. He was truly free to enjoy his life. However he felt a bit empty and he knew why. He was worried or more less concerned about Lan. Truth be told he found the cruel demon to be kind of strange in some ways. Not in a bad sense but not something he could ever explain with words.

Since he was free to do as he wanted; Shintaro would often find himself spying on the demon in the mortal world. With the help of Azazel and Sestraz at time to hide his presence, he watched as the prideful demon seemed to be falling off his metaphoric throne. It was agonizing to watch at times. He couldn't understand why he didn't just come to the underworld. Balberith would accept him there without strings attached. Shintaro wondered if Lan was just punishing himself for some strange reason. He wished he could ask him. Though he was sure he would be killed instantly if he ever appeared before the demon.

After some time Shintaro tried to not visit Lan too often. He would go to the mortal world for himself. Though walking through the streets weren't any fun alone. Especially when his mind would always drift back to thoughts of Lan.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

"Get off.." Lan hissed, shoving the girl away from him. He stood and quickly fixed himself...before leaving the sex club in a hurry. He walked outside and found himself staring up at the sky... The stars somewhat comforting him. How long was this going to last? This feeling of...emptiness...everything he enjoyed no longer brought him any pleasure. He sighed heavily, hanging his head in shame.
    Hm? What the--
    Lan tended up, jumping back as he felt a strong presence appear out of no where. He searched for his attacker, his eyes quickly falling on a female with pretty good hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing all white, and had a beautiful glow to her...and most importantly..She had wings...large and enchanting white wings.
    An angel? You got to be kidding me!
    "TCH...attacking me out of the blue...that's pretty rude. I thought you angles were suppose to be kind and courteous."
    He joked.
    "For the deaths of 489 humans...I have been sent here to end your rain of terror."
    "Better late than never...as if you could stop me."
    This is bad...I don't think I can fight her...
    Angles were naturally more powerful than demons...and they actully possed the down to kill them permanently.
    "Lan of the Royal Mazoku clan...I hear by pass judgment upon you."
    This day just keeps getting better and better

[ A few hours later ]

Lan stood outside Balberith's door. Wearing a black trenchcoat, hanging his head. He appeared to be in a lot of pain. His face was red and he was covered in sweat. You could even smell blood and the smell of flesh burning coming from him. His lip was bleeding badly from him biting down on it so hard and frequently trying to hold back his voice. He looked like a total mess, and it was clear something bad happened to him. He fell to his knees, his claws scratching at the door...
    "Fuck...hurry up..."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles