Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory
    Ten Count Hidoku Shinaide Rose

Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Spoiler:  

Beginning Post:

Lan sat in a booth in the back with black leather seats. The audience wore masks to keep their identities hidden, even Lan. He had easily gotten into this underground club- which was closed today for a special auction. Only certain, powerful people were invited. So far the sellers had brought out a few toys but he didn't find them interesting. The room was dark with a open stage, lighting up the naked victims. He enjoyed watching the fear in each victims eyes. It gave him a sort of rush. Seeing their terror almost made him laugh. Lan leaned back in his seat sipping his drink as the next toy was put up on stage, a human.
    His eyes widened slightly , the club rarely ever auctioned off humans. So the boy in front of him was special in some sort of way. He was intrigued.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Spoiler:  

Shintaro had spent the last several months moving from cage to cage as it seemed he was being passed around like a baton in a sports festival. His final destination landed him in some sort of underground establishment. His gaze lowers as he looked at the many others there with him. They all seemed so scared and trembling in fear. Shintaro wasn't however as he had long accepted this cruel fate before him. It didn't mean he would so easily accept anyone as a master but he gave up the fight to escape being sold off for the moment. He watched one by one as each was taken out onto the open stage. His turned finally arrived and he stood there with his head slightly lowered. He was sure he'd fail to be sold if anyone saw his face. To his surprise he could hear the shouts from the audience wanting to purchase him. He wonders just why the sudden excitement as he didn't hear such reactions for those before him.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Sosuke0549's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

Lan' lips twitched into a smirk. He leaned forward in his chair, quite interested, his eyes looking the human up and down. Was this boy not scared ? He raised his number, indicating that he wanted to bid.
    "5,000."
    He raised the stakes as others quickly joined in. Unfortunately Lan never lost... ever! He'd win no matter what. He eventually bought the boy for 17,000.
    "SOLD to number 5. You may pick up your prize in one of our private rooms~"
    Lan stood as a few men took his new toy off the stage. He couldn't wait to get a closer look.

Lan sat in one of the private rooms, waiting. The room was rather small but to many, it could be there worst nightmare. There was a couch in the center where Lan sat. Next to him was a small fridge containing wine and alcohol. Behind him was a wall covered in sex toys. It was as if it was made to be decorated in the items. Hand cuffs, dildhos, knifes, whips, vibrators, and everything else a master would need if they wanted to try out their new toy. On the wall in front of him were chains, so you could bind your pets.
    He sipped a glass of wine , his eyes falling to the door when the seller finally brought him the boy.
    "Here you are sir...he's rather obedient. "
    "Is that so.."
    He grinned, slowly taking off his mask. The seller froze, looking terrified.
    "L-Lord Lan..w-we didn't expect you..I mean.. Y-your here! "
    "Leave.."
    "Y-..y .yes sir!!"
    He sighed as the door closed behind the lesser demon. Once he was gone. Lan approached his new naked toy.
    "My name is Lan... I will be your master."
    He grabbed his cuffs the restricted his hands forced them above his head revealing the humans lower body. He roughly took the boys chin, forcing him to meet his mitch-match eyes.
    "Mm... a human.. I never liked humans..there too weak...and I often break them."
    He caressed the boys cheek.
    "Understand that you will obey me. Your only purpose in life is to serve me... you exist for me and only me~ and you will always refer to me as Master.... Understand ?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

The numbers increased and his gaze still stayed upon the floor. However when the words sold reached his ears, Shintaro was utterly surprised. He glanced up for a second to try and see who it was who had bought him. However he was quickly removed from the stage to be prepared for his buyer. A rather quick and cold shower was given before he was taken down a hall. He felt a bit nervous but since he didn’t know who purchased him he couldn’t tell all too nervous. His gaze lowers as he enters the room. His skin begins to crawl a little when the man behind him was told to leave.

‘Just who is this person.....?’ he thinks to himself as he felt his hands being lifted up. “Ah... wait a...” his words slipped out as he couldn’t avoid sudden eye contact with the other. He was a bit shocked to see such a handsome face up this close. “My master...?! I don’t recall ever agreeing to such a thing. You might have decided to purchase me but I don’t plan to bow down to you. I don’t see a reason to and you’re not very convincing enough to make me obey. I’m silent by choice not by demand.” he says rather calmly. He didn’t care so much about his body being exposed to the other. He felt they were both men so there wasn’t anything to truly hide. His gaze lowers a bit as he does his best to avoid any further eye contact with the other. Shintaro has a complex about his eyes that he can’t easily ignore ever.

Just as he does his best ignoring the male before him; his eyes scan the room a bit. He could see the items on all the walls. The fridge that seemed to be holding items within as well. He then tilts his head wondering what the man before him would do. He was being rude for the most part but at the same time he was also being highly defiant. Shintaro knew this all too well. He took a deep breath prepared for the other to do something to him. It wasn’t going to be much of a surprise to him to be punished for insubordination. However every one he’s ever encountered was different. Thus this man was also different. He wanted to assess the level of torture he could handle without pushing his limits. It was this calculative method thats helped him survive this long.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

The human before him appeared to be nothing special. The only uquie thing about him was his unusual heterochromia eye color. When the human spoke, his eyes slightly widened. To his surprise the human was blunt and straight to the point , he even sounded somewhat intelligent. Lan sighed. It would seem that he would have to teach him how to be a proper slave. Without saying a word Lan suddenly slapped the boy across the face, the force of the hit knocking him to the ground.
    "It seems that I'll have to convince you then ~"
    He stepped on his ankle, grinning with his hands in his pockets.
    " Did you know that humans have incredibly strong bones. Its supposed to be stronger than steel and one cubic inch of bone can withstand the weight of five standard pickup trucks, give or take a few pounds."
    He began to apply pressure.
    "Its takes about 4,000 newtons of force to break the typical human bone..."
    He suddenly snapped the boys ankle with out even breaking a sweat. The sound of bone break was like music to his ears, he smirked mischievously hearing the humans crying.
    " Oops...Like I said.. You humans are such fragile creatures..far to easy to break. "
    He walked around the boys body picking his next target, stepped on his left shoulder, beginning to chuckle. He was helpless considering that his ankle was now broken and his hands bound by cuffs.
    "If you want me to stop.. Beg...beg your master. "
    He began apply pressure. Lan laughed, snapped the boys shoulder bone, not even allowing him to reply.
    "Hahaha this is fun! I forgot how defient humans are!"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Shintaro grew silent the moment his face was struck. He hadn't ever been hit in the face before so this came as quite a bit of a shock. He held his cheek slightly assessing the strength of the other. 'He's stronger than he appears... I might want to rethink this....' he thinks to himself as he was upon the floor. Before he could gather his thoughts he felt the other's foot upon his ankle. He grunts a bit as he wasn't really in the mood for a lesson on the human body. To his surprise the male broke his ankle bone without much effort. The shock and pain caused his to cry out. It was more than he's endured before. His gaze becomes a bit shaky as he felt his foot upon his shoulder now. 'This guy is crazy... damn it... I never expected to come across someone like this..' he thinks as he parted his lips a bit.

Before he could utter anything his shoulder bone snapped. The pain was far worse than he's ever experienced. However Shintaro managed to stay completely conscious this entire time. "Does this master of mine intend to break me? If that's the case then I won't oppose you." he managed to mutter out between his groans of pain. He couldn't afford to let himself meet such an end without much of a fight. If he had to roll over to this guy's every demand he would for now until he could find a way to escape. His own freedom and survival was his only concerns at the moment.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

"Does this master of mine intend to break me? If that's the case then I won't oppose you."
    Lan's laughter halted hearing the boy speak. He was surprised that the other could speak so clearly and held coniousns despite the pain he was in. He was groaning and moaning...but not crying ? How annoying!
    "My my...someone has a high pain tolerance. "
    He squinted his eyes, studying the human. Something was off about him. There didn't seem to be any fear in him.
    "...You know...I can read your thoughts..." He muttered, watching him, Lan smirked stepping on the boys head.
    "I'm stronger than I appear ...You might want to rethink things....I'm crazy...you never expected to come across someone like me...does any of that sound familiar? What about this absurd idea of escaping ?"
    He applied pressure on the humans skull, giving him a piercing headache.
    "Do you even value your life human.."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Shintaro watched the other as he seemed to be looking him over. He was still in too much pain to move from where he was on his own. His gaze lowers a bit before he felt the foot upon his head. ‘I’ll end up dead like this...’ he thinks just before hearing the male repeat every one of his thoughts. He closed his eyes tightly and clenched his teeth. “Value my life..? That’s an odd question to ask someone like me. Wouldn’t someone have to have a life in order to value it? Since a long time now my value is only in the eyes of whoever purchases me. So no I don’t see any point in valuing something such as this life. You’re crushing every part of me you can reach. What value do you see in that?” he grunts out as the pain was slowly getting to him. Shintaro opens his eyes a bit to look at the other. “I can’t say much but I feel sorry for the next person you decide to purchase.” he says guessing his skull would soon be crushed by the male. The pain had finally reached a point in which he couldn’t stand and he passed out.

The one thing about Shintaro that tends to get him sold often his how resilient his body is. It’s not that he has a high pain tolerance but it takes longer for pain to actually effect him. His body also heals at a rate different from other humans like himself. A doctor once told him it could be due to his unusual eyes and dna that causes this. So long as his body remains untouched through the time he’s unconscious, his wounds would heal before he awakens. It’s his major selling point so far.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory

Lan listened to the humans words, finding him boring. How annoying, to have a slave that didn't care about dying, let alone valuing his life. He sighed rolling his eyes after hearing the boys comment about feeling sorry for his next slave. To his surprise, the human passed out and fell silent. Lan hesitantly removed his foot staring down at his new broken and defiant pet.
    He thought about killing him but decided to wait, hoping this boy could provide some sort of entertainment.
    "Hm...I never bothered to ask you your name. "
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Lan sat in his living room reading. Once he got back home with the unconscious human, he placed him on the couch and was willing to treat his injures when he relized that the boys body was already beginning to heal at an alarming rate.
    He's no ordinary human..he's healing far to quickly..a half breed of some sort?
    He glanced up from his book to study him. Once Lan arrived home he put clothes on the human and allowed him to rest. The nameless boy was already peeking his interest considering that he was indeed special.
    Is he mixed between a human and a vampire ? Hmmm it would explain the healing...and perhaps his odd eye color but...
    He sighed, running a hand though his hair.
    He's intelligent..but defiant...what a pain..

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Shintaro awoke after a while. His eyes flutter open slightly as he glanced around. The scene had changed and he quickly sat up. He didn’t know where he was and that alarmed him to some extent. ‘I should calm down and think... I might have been resold and this is someone new I’m dealing with...’ he thinks to himself as he glanced down at his ankle. He was glad it seemed to be just fine. He was tempted to look around but refrained from doing so. He knew far too well than to explore an unknown place. “Hello...?! Is anybody here..? I’ve awoken and I’m not sure what to do.” he says as he lightly pinched his leg. He wanted to be sure he wasn’t dreaming or died from head injuries. ‘I’m alive so what’s going on...’ he thinks as he stood up. That’s when he noticed the clothes on him. He smiled which was something he hadn’t done in a long while. “This is nice but I shouldn’t be to happy with this. Must find out where I am.”

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles