Obey Me. (azuneko & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

HUMAN FORM

23c6a26cbedeb09216eec5cb3b92d2b6.jpg

DEMON FORM

62269770b8fbea770f4d2369984c37bc--indie-games-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Lan

Species: Warlock

Personality: cruel and evil. A sadistic man who loves torturing others. Hates the idea of love and is a FANTASTIC lier! He's good at manipulating others to get what he wants and comes off charming like a prince but is really a monster in disguise.

Past: Long ago Lan use to rule over humans, he reeked horror on villages, killing countless, innocent people. Gender or age never mattered to him. Just when it looked like Lan would destroy the earth, a knight in shinning armor stopped his rain of terror by trapping him in a mirror... a curse he should live out forever, known as the Mirror Image Curse. But, one day he was freed... and now rains over the demon world.

Beginning Post:

Lan sat in a booth in the back with black leather seats. The audience wore masks to keep their identities hidden, even Lan. He had easily gotten into this underground club- which was closed today for a special auction. Only certain, powerful people were invited. So far the sellers had brought out a few toys but he didn't find them interesting. The room was dark with a open stage, lighting up the naked victims. He enjoyed watching the fear in each victims eyes. It gave him a sort of rush. Seeing their terror almost made him laugh. Lan leaned back in his seat sipping his drink as the next toy was put up on stage, a human.

His eyes widened slightly , the club rarely ever auctioned off humans. So the boy in front of him was special in some sort of way. He was intrigued.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Sosuke0549

3b5ec97d2e9cef88f78f0367ab7cb2ce.jpg

Name: Shintaro

Species: human

Personality: A quiet and soft spoken individual. He's often mistreated due to his unusual heterochromia eye colors. He's highly intellegent which tends to get overlooked at time.

Past: Long ago his family owned an antique shop. It was rather popular until his father began gambling away their profits. The shop ended up closing down most of the antiques as well as Shintaro was sold off as part of collection towards the debt his father built up.

Shintaro had spent the last several months moving from cage to cage as it seemed he was being passed around like a baton in a sports festival. His final destination landed him in some sort of underground establishment. His gaze lowers as he looked at the many others there with him. They all seemed so scared and trembling in fear. Shintaro wasn't however as he had long accepted this cruel fate before him. It didn't mean he would so easily accept anyone as a master but he gave up the fight to escape being sold off for the moment. He watched one by one as each was taken out onto the open stage. His turned finally arrived and he stood there with his head slightly lowered. He was sure he'd fail to be sold if anyone saw his face. To his surprise he could hear the shouts from the audience wanting to purchase him. He wonders just why the sudden excitement as he didn't hear such reactions for those before him.

Lan' lips twitched into a smirk. He leaned forward in his chair, quite interested, his eyes looking the human up and down. Was this boy not scared ? He raised his number, indicating that he wanted to bid.

"5,000."

He raised the stakes as others quickly joined in. Unfortunately Lan never lost... ever! He'd win no matter what. He eventually bought the boy for 17,000.

"SOLD to number 5. You may pick up your prize in one of our private rooms~"

Lan stood as a few men took his new toy off the stage. He couldn't wait to get a closer look.

Lan sat in one of the private rooms, waiting. The room was rather small but to many, it could be there worst nightmare. There was a couch in the center where Lan sat. Next to him was a small fridge containing wine and alcohol. Behind him was a wall covered in sex toys. It was as if it was made to be decorated in the items. Hand cuffs, dildhos, knifes, whips, vibrators, and everything else a master would need if they wanted to try out their new toy. On the wall in front of him were chains, so you could bind your pets.

He sipped a glass of wine , his eyes falling to the door when the seller finally brought him the boy.

"Here you are sir...he's rather obedient. "

"Is that so.."

He grinned, slowly taking off his mask. The seller froze, looking terrified.

"L-Lord Lan..w-we didn't expect you..I mean.. Y-your here! "

"Leave.."

"Y-..y .yes sir!!"

He sighed as the door closed behind the lesser demon. Once he was gone. Lan approached his new naked toy.

"My name is Lan... I will be your master."

He grabbed his cuffs the restricted his hands forced them above his head revealing the humans lower body. He roughly took the boys chin, forcing him to meet his mitch-match eyes.

"Mm... a human.. I never liked humans..there too weak...and I often break them."

He caressed the boys cheek.

"Understand that you will obey me. Your only purpose in life is to serve me... you exist for me and only me~ and you will always refer to me as Master.... Understand ?"

The numbers increased and his gaze still stayed upon the floor. However when the words sold reached his ears, Shintaro was utterly surprised. He glanced up for a second to try and see who it was who had bought him. However he was quickly removed from the stage to be prepared for his buyer. A rather quick and cold shower was given before he was taken down a hall. He felt a bit nervous but since he didn’t know who purchased him he couldn’t tell all too nervous. His gaze lowers as he enters the room. His skin begins to crawl a little when the man behind him was told to leave.

‘Just who is this person.....?’ he thinks to himself as he felt his hands being lifted up. “Ah... wait a...” his words slipped out as he couldn’t avoid sudden eye contact with the other. He was a bit shocked to see such a handsome face up this close. “My master...?! I don’t recall ever agreeing to such a thing. You might have decided to purchase me but I don’t plan to bow down to you. I don’t see a reason to and you’re not very convincing enough to make me obey. I’m silent by choice not by demand.” he says rather calmly. He didn’t care so much about his body being exposed to the other. He felt they were both men so there wasn’t anything to truly hide. His gaze lowers a bit as he does his best to avoid any further eye contact with the other. Shintaro has a complex about his eyes that he can’t easily ignore ever.

Just as he does his best ignoring the male before him; his eyes scan the room a bit. He could see the items on all the walls. The fridge that seemed to be holding items within as well. He then tilts his head wondering what the man before him would do. He was being rude for the most part but at the same time he was also being highly defiant. Shintaro knew this all too well. He took a deep breath prepared for the other to do something to him. It wasn’t going to be much of a surprise to him to be punished for insubordination. However every one he’s ever encountered was different. Thus this man was also different. He wanted to assess the level of torture he could handle without pushing his limits. It was this calculative method thats helped him survive this long.

The human before him appeared to be nothing special. The only uquie thing about him was his unusual heterochromia eye color. When the human spoke, his eyes slightly widened. To his surprise the human was blunt and straight to the point , he even sounded somewhat intelligent. Lan sighed. It would seem that he would have to teach him how to be a proper slave. Without saying a word Lan suddenly slapped the boy across the face, the force of the hit knocking him to the ground.

"It seems that I'll have to convince you then ~"

He stepped on his ankle, grinning with his hands in his pockets.

" Did you know that humans have incredibly strong bones. Its supposed to be stronger than steel and one cubic inch of bone can withstand the weight of five standard pickup trucks, give or take a few pounds."

He began to apply pressure.

"Its takes about 4,000 newtons of force to break the typical human bone..."

He suddenly snapped the boys ankle with out even breaking a sweat. The sound of bone break was like music to his ears, he smirked mischievously hearing the humans crying.

" Oops...Like I said.. You humans are such fragile creatures..far to easy to break. "

He walked around the boys body picking his next target, stepped on his left shoulder, beginning to chuckle. He was helpless considering that his ankle was now broken and his hands bound by cuffs.

"If you want me to stop.. Beg...beg your master. "

He began apply pressure. Lan laughed, snapped the boys shoulder bone, not even allowing him to reply.

"Hahaha this is fun! I forgot how defient humans are!"

Shintaro grew silent the moment his face was struck. He hadn't ever been hit in the face before so this came as quite a bit of a shock. He held his cheek slightly assessing the strength of the other. 'He's stronger than he appears... I might want to rethink this....' he thinks to himself as he was upon the floor. Before he could gather his thoughts he felt the other's foot upon his ankle. He grunts a bit as he wasn't really in the mood for a lesson on the human body. To his surprise the male broke his ankle bone without much effort. The shock and pain caused his to cry out. It was more than he's endured before. His gaze becomes a bit shaky as he felt his foot upon his shoulder now. 'This guy is crazy... damn it... I never expected to come across someone like this..' he thinks as he parted his lips a bit.

Before he could utter anything his shoulder bone snapped. The pain was far worse than he's ever experienced. However Shintaro managed to stay completely conscious this entire time. "Does this master of mine intend to break me? If that's the case then I won't oppose you." he managed to mutter out between his groans of pain. He couldn't afford to let himself meet such an end without much of a fight. If he had to roll over to this guy's every demand he would for now until he could find a way to escape. His own freedom and survival was his only concerns at the moment.

"Does this master of mine intend to break me? If that's the case then I won't oppose you." [/Quote]

Lan's laughter halted hearing the boy speak. He was surprised that the other could speak so clearly and held coniousns despite the pain he was in. He was groaning and moaning...but not crying ? How annoying!

"My my...someone has a high pain tolerance. "

He squinted his eyes, studying the human. Something was off about him. There didn't seem to be any fear in him.

"...You know...I can read your thoughts..." He muttered, watching him, Lan smirked stepping on the boys head.

"I'm stronger than I appear ...You might want to rethink things....I'm crazy...you never expected to come across someone like me...does any of that sound familiar? What about this absurd idea of escaping ?"

He applied pressure on the humans skull, giving him a piercing headache.

"Do you even value your life human.."

Shintaro watched the other as he seemed to be looking him over. He was still in too much pain to move from where he was on his own. His gaze lowers a bit before he felt the foot upon his head. ‘I’ll end up dead like this...’ he thinks just before hearing the male repeat every one of his thoughts. He closed his eyes tightly and clenched his teeth. “Value my life..? That’s an odd question to ask someone like me. Wouldn’t someone have to have a life in order to value it? Since a long time now my value is only in the eyes of whoever purchases me. So no I don’t see any point in valuing something such as this life. You’re crushing every part of me you can reach. What value do you see in that?” he grunts out as the pain was slowly getting to him. Shintaro opens his eyes a bit to look at the other. “I can’t say much but I feel sorry for the next person you decide to purchase.” he says guessing his skull would soon be crushed by the male. The pain had finally reached a point in which he couldn’t stand and he passed out.

The one thing about Shintaro that tends to get him sold often his how resilient his body is. It’s not that he has a high pain tolerance but it takes longer for pain to actually effect him. His body also heals at a rate different from other humans like himself. A doctor once told him it could be due to his unusual eyes and dna that causes this. So long as his body remains untouched through the time he’s unconscious, his wounds would heal before he awakens. It’s his major selling point so far.

Lan listened to the humans words, finding him boring. How annoying, to have a slave that didn't care about dying, let alone valuing his life. He sighed rolling his eyes after hearing the boys comment about feeling sorry for his next slave. To his surprise, the human passed out and fell silent. Lan hesitantly removed his foot staring down at his new broken and defiant pet.

He thought about killing him but decided to wait, hoping this boy could provide some sort of entertainment.

"Hm...I never bothered to ask you your name. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lan sat in his living room reading. Once he got back home with the unconscious human, he placed him on the couch and was willing to treat his injures when he relized that the boys body was already beginning to heal at an alarming rate.

He's no ordinary human..he's healing far to quickly..a half breed of some sort?

He glanced up from his book to study him. Once Lan arrived home he put clothes on the human and allowed him to rest. The nameless boy was already peeking his interest considering that he was indeed special.

Is he mixed between a human and a vampire ? Hmmm it would explain the healing...and perhaps his odd eye color but...

He sighed, running a hand though his hair.

He's intelligent..but defiant...what a pain..

Shintaro awoke after a while. His eyes flutter open slightly as he glanced around. The scene had changed and he quickly sat up. He didn’t know where he was and that alarmed him to some extent. ‘I should calm down and think... I might have been resold and this is someone new I’m dealing with...’ he thinks to himself as he glanced down at his ankle. He was glad it seemed to be just fine. He was tempted to look around but refrained from doing so. He knew far too well than to explore an unknown place. “Hello...?! Is anybody here..? I’ve awoken and I’m not sure what to do.” he says as he lightly pinched his leg. He wanted to be sure he wasn’t dreaming or died from head injuries. ‘I’m alive so what’s going on...’ he thinks as he stood up. That’s when he noticed the clothes on him. He smiled which was something he hadn’t done in a long while. “This is nice but I shouldn’t be to happy with this. Must find out where I am.”

"Your at my house."

Lan muttered as he entered the living room, a cup of wine in his hand.

"You heal rather quickly. So what are you. "

He asked, taking a seat on his couch. He was hoping the boy wouldn't misbehave now that he knew Lan was someone you didn't want to piss off. He kept his eyes on the human, as if he was taking him apart piece by piece. Lan appeared to be slightly fascinated with the boy.

"What's your name," he demanded. He realized that he never got it or bothered to ask.

“I’m a human being. Isn’t that obvious just by looking at me. You’re the one that’s clearly not human.” he says as he averts his gaze. Shintaro stared at the other as he glanced down at his ankle. It was healed but he knew it would be. His attention drifts off elsewhere as he had no intention to tell him his name. He didn't see the meaning it doing so now. "Why have you brought me here? I could have sworn you were eager to break me just a while ago. Did you suddenly have a change of heart?" he asked as he crossed his arms. Shintaro was slowly calculating his escape route within his mind but it wasn't a legitimate thought. Knowing the male across from him could read minds he knew better now than to think of what he plans to do next. He wanted to avoid having his mind read.

Interesting...he doesn't know what he is either.

Lan observed the boy, taking a moment to read his mind. He's clouding his thoughts. He took notice when his pet glanced down at his ankle. Hmm so he's aware of his ability. He sighed listening to his nameless slave bicker.

"Such a fiery tongue. I could of easily killed you, however...what's the point of buying a pet if you can't have a little fun? And the moment I snapped your body I could sense some sort of power radiating from inside you. Your not fully human. "

He licked his lips, standing.

"You should be thanking me for sparing your life, but if you want me to break you I will. "

He stood in front of his pet and took his chin forcing him to look up at his master.

"Your name. If you refuse to tell me then I'll simply give you a new one. "

He grinned.

"How about I call you...little bitch~"

Shintaro was silent as his chin was lifted. “You sure are a confusing master indeed. One minute you wish to break me and the next you wish to play with me. It would be honestly easier if you picked just one thing to do with me. I’m not good with confusing situations. It’s no fun for me to figure out myself.” he says as his eye twitches a bit as he frowns. “It’s Shintaro though I doubt you’ll remember it. I prefer you refrain from calling me such vulgar things out of the blue. I don’t take too kindly to those kinds of things.” he says softly as he lowers his gaze. He really disliked being called anything that came off as rude. He often never called anyone outside their names or given names to be called by since he knew it was just plain rude.

"So he has a name!" Lan eyed the boy before realising him. Shintaro...hmp

"Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?"

He sighed and took a seat in front of the male, sitting on the coffee table.

"The rules are fairly simple. Do as your told with out any back talk, and when I tell you to do something you do it eagerly as if it's an honor. As I told you before, your purpose in life is now to please me. I don't care what you like or dislike. I am your top priority. Any back talk or refusal will result in you being punished. I call it the dungeon~ Continue to refuse me and well... You won't be alive for very long. So...speak only when spoken to and keep your opinions to yourself. "

He stood and began to walk.

"Now come. Its important for you to know your surroundings and know where you can and can't be. "

Shintaro sighs a bit as he looked at him. “You’re the first to have me speak this much. No one has ever caught my attention enough that I’d ever want to talk. I’m highly known for being reserved and of very little words. So much so many believe I’m uneducated or stupid.” he says as the other sat in front of him. These kinds of rules were something he was far use to hearing but it didn’t matter to him. Shintaro knew eventually this man too will toss him away. However he was sure he’d end up dead instead of given away. That ending honestly didn’t bother him. He liked it a lot more than being tossed around from owner to owner. He averts his gaze when the other said to speak only when spoken to. He knew there was one way he could easily get his words across without moving his lips. He felt he’d keep that interesting fact to himself for now. Shintaro was slowly thinking to himself though his mind was empty. He figured out how to think without having his thoughts read. ‘Do I honestly need to see the layout of this place... even I know you won’t keep me long... no one does...’ he thinks clearly as he slowly stood to follow the man before him.

• 1 year later...

It didn't take long for Lan to show Shintaro around his mansion. Almost everything was available to the human except Lan's bedroom and study. If The human wished to swim in the pool, read in the library, or make himself something to eat in the kitchen, he was allowed to do so. "And lastly....your room." Lan opened the door, showing Shintaro a large bedroom with everything he needed. A bed, tv, desk, closet and his very own bathroom. Other than the room looking very plain, like a old hotel room, it was cozy. "Notice that there are no windows in this room...its to deter you from escaping. "He claims to be human but heals at an alarming rate...He hardly shows any fear, almost like he doesn't have emotions....He's smart enough now that he's clouding his own thoughts so I can't read them... I'm not sure if I should be irritated or fascinated. What are you..?

" Now that you know your limitations...I doubt you have questions. So....hungry?"

Shintaro looked around as he was shown every bit of the manor. He found it highly surprising that the only off limit areas were the study and Lan's bedroom. It was a bit too comfortable here. 'If I didn't know any better I would feel at home with these limitations... shit...! This guy is....' he thinks to himself as he frowns being shown his room. "No windows as I could have guessed. So you really mean I can move about this place as I please? Are you truly fine with such small limitations on me?" he asked finding that he had so much free roaming of the place to be highly suspicious. He began wondering if this was an award type of deal. As in if he misbehaved the other would take things away little by little. It was an effective method he seen former masters in the past use on against their slaves to gain control over them. Sadly Shintaro knew this kind of method was effective on him. He walked into the room as he moved to feel the bed a little. "Its an actual bed! Working television and a bathroom." he said amazed as he tried out the water. There was even warm water that was flowing through the pipes. This seriously felt all too good to be true. He walked out of the bathroom as his gaze drifts towards the male. "So you said I was to call you master right? I guess I could entertain you for a while. I have never been given so much especially after such a first encounter." he said trying to avoid the urge to smile a little. He still found this to be odd.

Lan smirked misceviously as Shintaro explored his room and asked him questions. He raised an eyebrow when the human said he'd call him master. Is this all it takes to impress him? "I don't like repeating myself." He truned, exiting the room. "Come on. " He commanded, beginning to walk down the long hall way, and excepting Shintaro to follow suit. "I'm guessing your hungry now, Do you know how to cook?" It had been decades since Lan had seen the outside world and even though he was learning as much as he could as quickly as he could, he still didn't know everything. At least...not as much as he would like. He had read about cooking machines, like ovens, microwaves, toasters, etc. But... He never actually used one. Now...since he was a demon he didn't need to eat, so he never really learned how to cook. "I ask because you'll be needing to feed yourself." He stepped into the kitchen, looking around the room and than it dawned on him... he didn't really have food. His cabinets were mostly filled with alcohol, wine, rum.

He enjoyed the bitter and sour taste of alcohol. He sighed softly, turning back to his new slave. "I can already tell that you being a human is going to be so damn annoying...I'm gonna have to buy you food..."

Rolling his eyes a bit, he followed the male down the hall. "I am a bit hungry but it's nothing I can't handle. I've gone about three months without food or water. It's my main limit. I'm not sure when that was but I've limited myself to not go longer than that without consuming something. Oh as for cooking I'm sure I can figure it out. I've never actually prepared my own meals before. As far as I can remember I've lived out of cages. This is the most freedom I have had in a long time." he says as he looked at Lan. Somehow hearing that the other found him annoying caused Shintaro to laugh. "Its not like you had to buy me. You could have left me there. Even so here I am in your care. I am truly looking forward to my time here. I get the feeling itll be quite the learning experience." he chuckled as he looked around the kitchen a bit. Shintaro knew of the main kitchen appliances but didn't know exactly how they worked. He was sure with practice and time he could easily find out how to work them. He also had zero clue exactly how long Lan would keep him as his slave. Thus he'd find the best way to make use of his stay. After all this guy was no ordinary person and that caused Shintaro to be slightly intrigued. It also made him curious as to if this person could help him in discovering what he was. After all Shintaro knew he was far from being just a mere mortal.

Lan was a little surprised when Shintaro said that the longest he'd been without food was three months! Perhaps he was far more ...What ever be was...than human. Knowing this information peaked his interest even more! Interesting...it'll be a lot more easier to manipulate him if his weakness is freedom. Is that all he wants? How boring ....Hm....well...he is part human.

Lan was brought back from his thoughts when he heard Shintaro laugh. He hadn't heard laugher in....decades, and most people were so terrified of him that they wouldn't dare laugh around him.

"Its not like you had to buy me. You could have left me there. Even so here I am in your care. I am truly looking forward to my time here. I get the feeling itll be quite the learning experience."[/Quote]

Lan frowned slightly. Shintaro had no idea what he was capable of...no idea what was to come....He was kind irritated by how carefree the human was. "I suppose that's one way to put it..." He sighed softly taking a step closer to the boy and standing in front of him. " Well...since you don't need food right now, this matter can wait...I'm curious to see how obedient you are..." He smirked a little, gripping Shintaro's chin. "Shintaro...get down on your knees and blow me." He ordered, eager to destroy any sort of joy or dignity he felt.

Shintaro looked over at him as he noticed the space between them was becoming smaller. 'I get the feeling he's about to try something I might not like...' he thought as he kept his gaze on him. His eyes widen a bit as he was given such a vulgar order. Naturally he would flat out refuse such a request. After all he had no idea how clean or dirty this man was. He honestly didn't want to catch anything that wasn't curable. "Uh.... couldn't you think of a less repulsive request?" he asked as he knew what awaited him if he was too defiant. He had to avoid being beaten to the point of blacking out. Its how he got here without realizing it. As a heavy and long sigh escaped his lips; Shintaro slowly got down on his knees. 'Ah I get it... one who wishes to look down on their prey... this guy has serious smarts but to what extent I wonder...' he thought actually allowing that one to be heard by Lan.

"Is it alright for me to touch you?" Shintaro asked as this wasn't the first time a master or trainer of his wanted him to preform such a task. However Lan would be the first to actually receive the act. He had always found an easy out to avoid it. This time was different and he knew that. Reaching for the male's pants he glanced up a bit to see if he should stop or continue. He knew some of the limits he could venture with Lan. Though he didn't know them all and that left room for potential risks. He planned to find out the longer he spends time with the other. As he reached for Lan's pants, he moved his hand to unzip his zipper.

Lan titled in head slightly, irritated by the boys comment.

" Uh.... couldn't you think of a less repulsive request?"[/Quote]

If anything...the kid had spunk. He knew Lan was no ordinary master, and yet he contuied to test him. "I believe we've went over this already...You do as I say...and you do it with out back talk." He watched as the brunette slowly got on his knees, this time mentally insulting him.

'Ah I get it... one who wishes to look down on their prey... this guy has serious smarts but to what extent I wonder...'[/Quote]

"You really want to test me...don't you?"

"Is it alright for me to touch you?"[/Quote]

He glared at the human. It was important for a slave to ask permission sure, but the fact that Shintaro was doing it now and so suddenly once again irritated him. Was he mocking him? He knew the boy didn't respect him...even though he did break a few of his bones last time he was smart with him. He's not afraid to die...and he has no one of value...so...what else can I use against him? He wanted to have Shintaro completely devoted to him, but without knowing what his weakness was, he couldn't make the boy fear him. Is it pain? He reached down and slipped his fingers into Shintaro's hair, before pulling on his locks and yanking him to his feet. "On second thought, I think its time for your first lesson in obedience." He pulled the boy along, removing him from the kitchen and toward a steel door that was in the living room. "There's one more place in the house that you should know about...I like to call it the dungeon, I'm sure you can image what happens down here. " He pulled the boy inside and down the stone stairs, pushing him forward and letting him fall onto the cold floor. "Take a look around...You'll be down here often. "

On one wall were chains,ropes, and all sorts of sex toys and vibrators hung like decorations. There was also a table for Lan to strap his victims down, as well as hooks on the ceiling to hang Shintaro if he ever choosed too, in one corner was a long couch, the color of blood and then finally a king size bed to the far right with black silk sheets. Lan smirked, throwing himself down on his red couch, getting comfortable. "It'll be easier to punish you down here then upstairs...so...you may continue to where you left off... And if you say something smart rather than doing as your told, Not only will I fuck you until you bleed, I'll make sure you stay conscious for all of it."

Shintaro was sure he was pushing the other's buttons but he couldn't tell which ones exactly. After a moment of being on his knees he was swiftly lifted up by his hair. This was unpleasant but he did his best to bare it as he was pulled along toward a part of the house he had yet to see. He could tell this place was cold and damn. Slightly reminiscent to the cells he has lived in before. Hitting the cold hard floor, Shintaro looked up at Lan. He rubs his arms as he slowly sat up. His expression changed as he looked around the room. 'This isn't good... I don't like where this is going...' he thought to himself as he didn't bother to stand up just yet. He was instead carefully watching Lan's every movement. As the male went to sit upon the sofa, he could only guess what would happen next. With another heavy sigh he slowly makes his way towards the sofa. He kept his gaze lowered as he refused to look up at Lan.

Not asking this time; he reached up and unzipped his pants. In the back of his mind he was cursing the very thought of doing this. Trying to not give it another thought the only thing he could do was place the tip between his lips. Shintaro had truly never done anything like this before. He also disliked the idea of actual intercourse without love. Thus he'd avoid having Lan go to those extremes.