tomoe96

Hei

Okay, so this is a Roll play between me and my two friends but mostly me and my best friend. We used IMVU a 3D chat room to roll play and just because I didn’t think about saving any of the roll play before what you read, you’ll probably wonder about some stuff and I’ll answer them if you comment the question.

So it's about Alex (Epoked/me) a 20 year old human - werewolf crossbreed, he's all about doing bad stuff but something happens that changes that.

Then we have Kevin (Luciferox/my best friend) Lucifer’s manager, he manages Lucifer’s club. He’s 22 years old.

There’s also Jason (Epoked) who is Alex’s boyfriend who’s as old as Alex and goes to the same school.

Then there’s Lucifer (Luciferox) Alex’s dad and a crossbreed from the devil himself, werewolf, shapeshifter, vampire and demon.

And finely there’s Alex’s mother (Aikari/my other friend) she’s a crossbreed from human and demon.

Warning: This fiction is rated +18! It contains strong language and explicit sex scenes.

So here you get part 1:

Luciferox he turned on the TV and watched his favorite show before work

Epoked plays some game on my ps4 then thinks and yells - dad can I take some weed?

Luciferox he yelled back at him- sure

Epoked walks to dad and mom’s bedroom to take some weed then walks back to his room and fixes a joint then smokes it - thanks dad

Luciferox he turns off his show and turns on the music and dances while starting to clean the house as someone knocked on the door-

Epoked hears the knocking and runs to the door and opens it - hey come inside - takes his hand and leads him inside my room

Luciferox he is all lost in his music and cleaning that he didn’t even notice them

Epoked they get inside the room and he sits down and plays some and takes a hit of the joint - you want some - handing him the joint

Luciferox he sings along to the song- it’s getting hot in here so take of all your clothes

Epoked Jason takes a hit from the joint then burst out couching from Alex’s dad sing

Epoked he looks at Jason then laughs at him - you okay? - Then bumps his shoulder

Luciferox he turns down the music and walks to Alex’s room and knocks on the door- you need to leave now so you’re not late for school

Epoked Jason turns around to look at Alex’s dad and just stars at him

Epoked he looks at dad - yeah okay

Luciferox he closes the door and doesn’t even notice his friend then walks to the living room grabbing his keys- you want me to drive you?

Epoked Jason looks at Alex - have your dad always looked that hot?

Epoked he looks at Jason - yeah why? He looks hotter naked - then walks to the living room - can I borrow your demon?

Luciferox he looks at him thinking then says- if as much as scratch or ding that car I’m taking your money to pay for it -he hands him the keys-

Epoked Jason follow Alex and whispers to him - wait your dad has a demon?

Epoked he looks at Jason and nods then looks at dad - yeah I know you said the same about your lambo or hellcat - and take’s the keys

Epoked Jason eyes widened - damn - then he puts his hand on Alex’s hips

Luciferox he sees Jason putting a hand on his son and lifts an eyebrow but smiles- have fun at school

Epoked he looks at dad then hugs him - yeah have a nice day at work - then walks down to the garage

Epoked Jason follows then takes Alex’s hand - your dad’s kind ish

Epoked he looks at Jason - ish? His awesome - then he gets in the car and start it witch scares Jason a little

Epoked Jason gets in the car just looking at Alex - this is sick - then kisses Alex on the cheek

Epoked he drives all the way to school while playing music on max volume

Luciferox the whole school turns their head in the direction of the music and stares at the car

Epoked Jason looks at all the people looking in their direction

Epoked he stops the car at an open parking space and opens the door while the music is playing looking at the people looking at them

Luciferox the people started dancing instead of going in to class

Epoked Jason laughs then gets out and walks to Alex then holds around him - why don't we just ditch school?

Luciferox he checks the tracker on the phone to see if he went to school then put away the phone as it said he was in the school yard-

Epoked he holds his hand - yeah just let me disable the tracker first - walks to the driver’s seat and pulls it out then gets in the car

Luciferox he decides to get some groceries then grabs the car keys for the lambo and heads down to the garage and starts it up then drives to the grocery store and heads inside

Epoked Jason gets in the car and turns the music down - so what you want to do? - Then puts his hand on Alex’s thigh

Epoked he looks at Jason and smiles sexy - sure just let me get something to drink first - then he drives to the closes grocery store then sees dads lambo and zooms past it

Epoked Jason looked at Alex - didn't you want something to drink?

Epoked he smiles - dad was at the grocery store so we'll just stop by the gas station instead

Epoked Jason looks outside and laughs

Luciferox he walks out with his quick meal then got into his lambo then drives to the gas station and parked to fill his gas with the music blasting-

Epoked he parks the car on the back side of the gas station and walks into the store and buys a slurpy then sees his dad standing and pumping gas and hides in the toilet

Epoked Jason sits in the car wondering why it’s taking so long then he turns the music a little up and sits and waits

Luciferox he finished filling the car up then went inside to pay for the gas then asks for a pack of cigs while flirting some with the lady behind the counter before he walked back to his car and lit his cig and got into the car and drove home-

Epoked Alex stands and looks for his dad trying not to be seen and sees him buy cigs then bolts out when the coast was clear and get in the car

Epoked Jason looks at Alex – why did take you long, did you have to take a shit or something? - Then he laughs at Alex’s blushing face

Luciferox he riffed the engine in the lambo and slid sideways out onto the road and sped off-

Epoked he slaps Jason’s cheek softly - no my dad was filling gas on his lambo so I had to hide in the toilet until he was gone - he kisses the same cheek he slapped and giggles

Epoked Jason sees the lambo - damn I want to try that - grinning at Alex

Epoked he looks at Jason - maybe when we go home - he drives to a secluded place then stops the car and crawls over to Jason’s side then kisses his lips

Epoked Jason puts his hand on Alex’s ass and grinds under him and kisses him back

Epoked he smiles then pulls Jason’s shirt off then licks his nipple - we're doing this in my dad’s car you know? - And pulls his own shirt off

Okay a wired place to stop it but wanna see what you guys think so far, and i have a total of 82 pages on word with rollplay.

With a total of 37 103 words :Excited:

Have a lovely day tho :Wink:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomoe96

• Tomoe89

Here's part 2 for you, hope you like it :Jumping around::Excited:

Part 2

Epoked Jason likes what he sees and pulls Alex closer - yeah so? - He starts unbuttoning his pants

Epoked he smiles sexy - that means you can either cum in me or use a condom your choice - he takes his pants off and his underwear

Epoked Jason looks at Alex - I’ll just cum in you then, you ready? - He takes out his dick and starts rubbing it

Epoked he looks at Jason’s big cock and smiles sexy - yeah I’m so ready for you- he shifts his hips to make this as good as possible in this confined space

Epoked Jason sticks his cocks head in Alex’s gloryhole and groans a little - damn you’re tight - then he pulls Alex down on it while pushing he’s hips up towards Alex

Epoked he moans and throws his head back - been to long you know - he starts to ride him and kisses him on his lips

Epoked Jason groans and keeps pushing up towards Alex making it hot and heavy in the car making the windows fog up

Epoked he moans louder and puts his hand on the window making a hand mark on the fogged window - god yeah deeper - he puts his hands on the roof of the car and pushes himself down on Jason’s dick

Epoked Jason groans and takes his hands on Alex’s hips and pushes him down on top of him making him close to climax

Epoked he sees that Jason is close so he tightens his ass just to climax together, that or he has to get pounded for another 30 mins

Epoked Jason kisses Alex then cums inside him groaning - fuck - he leans his head on Alex’s shoulder breathing heavily

Epoked he kisses Jason’s neck then lets out a little moan as he cums himself then he pulls himself up from Jason and tightens his ass so his cum doesn’t drip out then falls weakly on Jason

Epoked Jason hugs Alex then kisses his cheek then smiles - that was the best - then laughs

Epoked he laughs - we got to do this more - then he wipes off his own cum from Jason’s chest

Epoked Jason chuckles and kisses Alex on his lips - yeah we do

Luciferox he rolled his joint then started to get ready for work

Epoked he giggles the gets his underwear on again - but you have to drive because you fucked me to hard

Epoked Jason looks at Alex with joy in his eyes - fuck yeah I’ll so drive this car

Epoked he giggles then pushes Jason to get dressed and get in the driver’s seat so they could get home

Epoked Jason gets his clothes on and gets in the driver’s seat

Epoked he gets his own cloths on then turns the music up and enjoys the slurpy that’s almost melted away

Epoked Jason looks at Alex - what are you doing when we get home?

Luciferox he finishes his joint then heads down to the club to check the inventory

Epoked he looks at Jason then leans over and kisses his lips – I don’t know watch a movie or play some games do you want to join?

Epoked Jason chuckles - yeah sure I’ll join - then he starts the car and drive back home

Epoked he looks at Jason in a dreamy way - maybe you want to sleep over too - sliding his hand on Jason’s thigh

Epoked Jason looks at the hand feeling his thigh then back at the rode deciding to drive a little too fast

Epoked he notices that Jason is driving too fast - stop Jason not so fast! - holding tight on the door Handel

Luciferox the cop car on the side of the road lasers them and notice’s they were going 90 over the limit and pulls up behind them with sirens and lights-

Okay my bf told me that this part is like looking into my mind :No!::Wink:

Okay i've decided to post every 2 days because i've got so many pages and since we are currently rping everyday so now i got like 109 pages and correcting them is taking more time then i thought :Sleepy:

But since it's Christmas i'm posting 2 more parts tomorrow, like a christmas special, so hope your excited :Excited::Building snowman:

Part 3

Epoked Jason sees the cop car and slows down then comes to a stop at the side of the road - fuck

Epoked me chuckles - see what you did now they are going to call my dad! - He then slaps Jason’s hand that’s touching his thigh

Luciferox the cop walked up to his car and knocked on his window- license and registration sir

Epoked Jason looks at Alex - sorry Alex - he gets his license out waiting for Alex

Epoked he starts to looks for the registration then opens the glovebox then shuts it fast and then looks in the middle component and finds it and hand the cop his licenses and the registration

Luciferox the cop walked back to his car and checked them both in the system and talked to his partner then they both stepped over to the car one of each side of the door - kids please shut the engine and step out of the vehicle

Epoked Jason shut the engine then steps out

Luciferox he grabbed his wrist and placed them behind his back- your under arrest for reckless driving anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, do you understand your rights? -He walked him over to the cop car and put him in the back seat-

Epoked opens the door then tries to get out but he hips hurt a little but he bit his lip then gets out holding onto the car trying not to fall over

Luciferox she grabbed his wrist then placed his hands on his back and cuffed him then walked him to the cop car and put him in the back with Jason - I’m driving the car to the impound I’ll be right in front of you Ronald

Epoked he looks at the cops - umm I was wonder could you not damage the car it's only a week old and my dad only lent it to my for today

Epoked Jason looks at Alex - I’m sorry babe, I didn't mean for this to happen

Luciferox she laughed some - well it’s not my intention to damage his car -she walks over to search the car before driving it back to the impound then lastly she checks the glovebox and pulls out the gun showing it to her partner, she then walked to the back of the cruiser and put in a evidence bag before walking over to Alex’s- so I know this is your father’s car, but who’s gun is this?

Epoked he looks a little sad - I don't know but probably my dad’s - then I look at Jason mad

Luciferox she nodded then went back to the car and calls his father from the car on her way to the station

Epoked Jason sees the mad look - are you mad at me?

Luciferox he notices his phone ringing then answered it- hello

Epoked he looks out of the window and ignores Jason

Epoked she looks at the registration - hello is this Mr. Morningstar? I just wanted to inform you that I have your son and his friend in custody for reckless driving

Luciferox he angrily looked at his manager then replied nicely- do I need to come to the station? And where is my car?

Epoked she reply’s - yeah you have to get down to the station and your car is here I’m driving it to the impound right now but what’s more concerning is Alex’s friend was driving and was 90mph over the speed limit

Luciferox he replied nicely- his friend is that so, well I’ll be down there in 15 mins - he then hanged up the phone then threw the vodka bottle in his hand at the wall so it broke then told Kevin he had to take care of the club while he was gone, he then walked up to the apartment grabbing his papers so they couldn’t touch him, he then got into the car and started driving to the station-

Luciferox she pulled the car into the impound lot then her partner pulled the cop car in back and took both of their handcuffs on and placed them in separate cells- Alex your father is on his way down here

Epoked he looks at the cop - yeah okay thanks - then goes in the corner furthers away from Jason

Epoked Jason looks at Alex sad - common babe don't be mad at me

Epoked he looks at Jason - stop talking to me, my dad is coming...

Epoked Jason looks at Alex then shuts up and sits down just looking at Alex

Luciferox he walks into the station then ask for the cop and is being pulled into a separate room and they ask him about the gun he then hands them the papers about them having no rights to sue him or arrest him as he then also handed them his gun license, they then hand him back his custom-made gun- your sons bail money is 200.000 dollars and for his friend about 50.000 dollars- they then walked him over to his cell, he stood there looking more pissed of then Alex had ever seen him before-

Epoked he looks at his dad then looks down at the floor - hey dad, I’m sorry about this I didn't want it to happen - then looks up at his dad sadly

Luciferox he handed the woman his credit card- well you’re never going to see Jason ever again or even talk to him, and the fact you let him drive my car I’m so upset with you right now, and 90 mph over the speed limit you should be glad they didn’t take your license away, we are going home now and your friend can just stay here cause I’m not bailing him out

Epoked Jason looks at Alex’s dad then at Alex but keeps quiet

Epoked he looks at his dad then at Jason - but dad can't you pay for Jason bail too - he then goes up to dad then whispers to his dad - because Jason’s parents are no longer her if you get what I mean - he then looks at his dad sadly

Epoked Jason looks at them and wonders what they are talking about

Luciferox he angrily replied to his - fine but it’s coming out of your money for the next year -the officer hears him and bails him out as well- oh and you and me are going to have a talk when we get home -he grabs him by his ear and gets his card back then heads towards the impound to get his car out with his gun in his pant line on his back-

Epoked he looks at Jason before his dad pulls him by the ear - but dad can we at least drive Jason to his foster parents?

Luciferox he got into the car and started it- fine

Epoked Jason walks out of the police station then stops to look for what he should do to get home

Epoked he get in the car then looks at his dad - thanks dad - then he sends Jason a message and tells him to come close to the impound so he could get a lift

Luciferox he pulled out of the impound and stopped in front of the impound waiting for him-

Epoked Jason sees them message then walks close to the impound then sees the car and gets in the backseat of the car looking at Alex and his dad then down on his hands

Luciferox he drove off towards his foster parents then stopped a few blocks from it and looked into the backseat - I don’t want you anywhere near my son or my house do you understand that and I’m glad they took away your license because you could have died, oh and you have to walk from here

Epoked he looks at his dad then looks down hearing Jason was about to say bye to him he just ignored him

Epoked Jason looks at Alex then at his dad - yes sir, I’m sorry about this - then he gets out of the car and starts to walk

Luciferox he drove off then parked the car in the garage and got out of it gently closing the door to his baby then looked at Alex- oh and you ditching school is not okay, what you think was going to happen? Your teacher called me, and said you didn’t show up on top of this you get yourself arrested, and for that me having to pay a 200.000 bail on you. You are grounded for the next month and I will be driving you to school and picking you up after you’re done..... -He walked to the elevator and hit the button and closed the doors - you can take the next one I don’t want to see your face right now

Epoked he looks at his dad get on the elevator then nods slowly and sees it closes when he was alone he calls for the elevator and waits for it when it got down again he got on it and got to the penthouse and went straight to the bed room and flops down on his bed and starts to cry

Luciferox he sat on the couch and texted his wife letting her know and telling her to call him as soon as she could-

Epoked he looks at the picture of him and Jason on his phone then starts to cry more when his tears stopped he went to the take a shower and clean his ass out then got out of the shower and changed into his comfy cloths and went to bed

Luciferox he walked over to the kitchen then turned off the lights and locked the door before walking to his bedroom to sleep

Here you have the Christmas spesial tho it's a day to late... but had to much going on yesterday so i went to sleep before i got to upload anything :No!::Sad:

but here you got part 4, hope you enjoy :Excited:

Part 4

(And a week later)

Epoked he wakes up and just sat on the bed thinking about what he should say to his dad if he was going to come out about being gay

Luciferox he snored lightly and turned some before slowly waking up and sighed some missing his wife

Epoked he decides to tell his dad the truth then walks to his mom and dad’s bedroom door and knocks on it lightly

Epoked he walks in and sits on the bed beside him - hey dad, are you still mad at me?

Luciferox he shook his head and smiled lightly- no son

Epoked he takes a deep breath - okay so I want to tell you something, and I hope you won’t be mad at me

Luciferox he sat up in his bed and looked at him- why would I be mad?

Epoked he looks down on his hands - well the truth is, I’m gay and Jason is my boyfriend, I can't stand being away from him because I love him more than I thought. This week made me think about him and about you, about what I did to you and I really feel bad about it.

Luciferox he smiled some- well first of I’m glad you told me and I won’t be mad at you for it, because you’re my son and I love you and care about you. Second if you just stay away from the cops and illegal stuff I’ll let you see him. And you shouldn’t feel bad it’s not your fault he drove that fast but I won’t let him use my car and the truth is, the money I used to bail you out with I was going to use to buy a car for but that will have to wait now -he smiled and ruffled his hair before pulling him close hugging him-

Epoked he hugs his dad closely - thanks dad, I was so scared you would get mad at me or throw me out or something. I’m really sorry about the money, and I’ll pay you back when I get work and starts to earn money, and I promise I’ll never let him drive your car anymore. And I promise not to do any illegal stuff anymore I’ll even stop smoking weed and dad, thanks again for letting me see him again - tears starts to flow down he’s cheeks while I’m talking

Luciferox he wiped away his son’s tears and smiled- you really don’t need to pay me back, now go have fun

Epoked he smiles - so I’m not grounded anymore?

Luciferox he smiled and shakes his head- no you’re not

Epoked he giggles then kisses his dad on the cheek - thanks dad I love you - then he runs out of the room and press the button for the elevator, while he waits he calls Jason

Epoked Jason sees that it’s Alex calling, he answers it as fast as he can - Hey, didn't your dad tell you not to talk to me? - Then he looks at the wall

Epoked he gets on the elevator then pushes the button to the ground floor - well I told my dad everything and he said it's cool to see you and I’m not grounded anymore so I’m actually on my way to you - then he gets off the elevator and walks to the bus station

Epoked Jason gets really happy - then I can see you again?

Epoked he waits for the bus - haha yeah and he told me he was going to buy a car with the money he bailed us out with and all together its 250.000 dollars and he didn't tell me to pay him back

Epoked Jason gets shocked about the amount of money it cost to bail them out - well that’s good, so wait your coming here?

Epoked he giggles – yes, I’m at the bus station now, why?

Epoked Jason smiles - well then I got to tell my foster parents that your coming here

Epoked he gets on the bus going to Jason’s neighborhood - yeah okay then I’ll talk to you when I get there okay?

Epoked Jason hangs up then runs downstairs - hey my friend Alex is coming over so could you just get him to come upstairs for me?

Epoked he sits on the bus and waits a little and gets to the neighborhood and walks off the bus and walks up to Jason’s house and rings on the doorbell and gets told to go upstairs to Jason’s room

Epoked Jason lies on the bed looking at his phone when he hears his bedroom door open he looks away and smiles a big happy smile – yay, your finely here, come here babe

Epoked he closes the door behind him and walks over to the bed and tosses his shoes and jacket and shirt off and flops onto the bed kissing Jason - well I’m still mad at you for ruining our day by that stunt you did, and dad told me you are never to drive one of his cars again

Epoked Jason’s smiles then hugs Alex - yeah I kind of get that, but I’m glad he allowed me to see you again, cause I’ve missed you so bad and I've also been thinking a lot about you and us I don't want this to end, and I get your still mad at me and all but I know you can’t stay mad at me all our time together

Epoked he giggles then kisses Jason on the lips - well no I can’t stay mad at you forever, and I’ve also been thinking about you and us and I also don’t want it to end - then he kisses Jason more and begins to take his shirt off

Epoked Jason grabs his phone and turns the music on and loudly so his foster parents don’t hear them and helps Alex removing their clothes kissing Alex all over

Epoked he giggles and moans a little and kisses Jason on his nipple then trails it down to his boxers and pulls them off of him and smiles at the big horny cock before him and then he kisses the tip of it and licks it a little then he looks up at Jason’s smiling face

Epoked Jason groans a little then chuckle - someone’s in a hurry - then he grabs Alex’s butt and pulls it towards him and kisses Alex’s dick under the boxers and pulls them off like they were just in the way and licks Alex’s cock from tip to base

Here the second Christmas special, i hope everyone had a lovely Xmas with family and friends, i sure had fun being with my sister again :Jumping around:

Part 5

Epoked he moans and giggles - well good I’m not the only one in a hurry - he starts to lick Jason’s big dick up and down teasing him then takes the head in his mouth and rolls his tongue around his head then puts more of it in his mouth and starts to suck on it but Jason’s cock was an inch too big for his mouth so he couldn't get all of it in one go but he tried his best

Epoked Jason groans as his cock got sucked at and he starts to suck on Alex’s dick too making them both moan and groan with they’re mouth full

Epoked he takes his hand over his back entrance and starts to play with the opening and moans at the feeling of wanting more then he feels a finger pushing against the opening and he relaxes he’s muscles letting the finger inside him and he moans at the familiar feeling

Epoked Jason looks at Alex feeling good then he pushes the finger inn deeper into his gloryhole and sees and hears the pleasure Alex was getting and he felt more horny every second that went by but he waited for he didn't want Alex to feel any pain and just pleasure

Epoked he moans and moans but forgets about Jason’s cock right before him that he stopped sucking on just to get air for every moan he does but after some getting used to he starts to suck on it again and then he feels another finger pushing inside and he can’t help but moan with the dick in his mouth but he continues to suck on it

Epoked Jason feels the heat of Alex’s mouth and groans but keeps fingering him and sucking on his dick and feels Alex relaxing again from getting used to his finger and pushes one more in him and with all three fingers in him he starts to thrust them into him slow at first then he picks up the pace, when he couldn't wait any longer he pulls his fingers out leaving a gaping hole he sits up leaving Alex on the bed and get a condom from the closet and get back on the bed

Epoked he looks at the condom and smiles - I don’t think you need that - then he takes it and throws it on the floor making Jason look even happier and more horny looking, then he pushes Jason on the bed with his back on the bed and gets on top - you want me to ride you or what position do you want to do?

Epoked Jason looks at Alex stunned and takes a grip on his arms and tackles him on the bed making them switch places - why not the old way plus you’ll feel more this way and today is all about how you feel - then he positions himself closer to Alex and takes both legs in one hand and lifts him up to put his pillow under his hips then he sets them down again and spreads his leg so he can get closer to him then he starts to lick and suck on Alex’s nipple

Epoked he moans at the sensation of his nipples being licked and sucked - aww you actually care for how I feel - then he giggles and hugs Jason’s head lightly not to disturb the licking and sucking but he feels he can’t wait anymore and takes one hand to Jason’s cock and starts to rub the tip where he was most sensitive witch made Jason cum in his hand and he giggles again - a little to horny are we - then he uses the cum as lube and he starts to finger himself with the same hand making the cum go inside and coat his entrance as well

Epoked Jason chuckles and groans - well not my fault your too sexy for my junior - he stops licking Alex’s nipples and gets up looking at Alex fingering himself with the cum and smirks - you want me there rather than your finger? - Then he points to his again fully erect cock and smiles

Epoked he looks at Jason horny cock and blushes - yeah I really want it - then he pulls his fingers out and wiggles his butt for Jason

Epoked Jason chuckles then position himself ready to push it in and looks at Alex’s horny face one more time before he positions his big erect cock against Alex’s gloryhole and pushes the head slightly inn making him moan and then pushes the rest of his dick inn making Alex moan louder and more sexier making Jason more horny then he pounds the cock all the way inn in one fellow swoop all the way to the base and he groans

Epoked he moans and takes a hold of the bedsheets just to make sure he won’t be push away - oh god fuck that hurt a little - then he takes a hold of Jason’s neck and wraps him arms around him hugging him kissing his shoulder and neck waiting for the nest push

Epoked Jason hears Alex moan in a little pain then he wait a little in the same position and lets Alex get used to him while he can feel Alex kissing him then he looks at Alex and kisses his lips - sorry babe you were too sexy I couldn't help pound into you

Epoked he giggles which makes him feel some pleasure from his ass - haha its okay I’m fine just stay a little like this and I’ll get used to it

Epoked Jason chuckles and smiles - yeah sure I’ll wait a little but you tell me if it hurts okay - he sees Alex nod and they wait for about 5 minutes and then Alex whisper something he had longed to hear "I love you" with made him unable to wait any longer and he starts to pull out a little then pushes his cock back in him making Alex moan it followed like that for at least 20 minutes

Epoked he moans at the last push and whispers - it’s okay now you can move harder now - as he says this he feel Jason’s big dick pull out and he ready’s himself for more violent thrusts but what came was one gentle push making him moan in more pleasure

Epoked Jason groans at the gentle push and kisses Alex on the forehead then he pulls out one more and thrusts into Alex more violent than before making them both groan and this continues for more than 30 minutes when they were both sweaty and ragged breaths he pulls out one more time and thrusts into Alex one last gentle time making them both cum on the same time while still in their climax he tells Alex - I Love You too babe

Epoked he looks at Jason for a few minutes and giggles feeling Jason’s still erect cock inn him - you want to go for one more round?

Epoked Jason looks at Alex and smirks - if you can handle one more go and I’m all for it since I have a weeks’ worth of sex accumulated - then they both laughs

Epoked he kisses Jason passionately - you’re not alone there - then this continues for another 3 hours making them both sleepy and sticky from sweat and cum but still ignoring the thoughts on taking a shower they fall asleep in each other’s arms sleeping through the rest of the day and night

Had a lot going on so i didn't have time to upload anything yesterday so did it today :Excited:

Part 6

Epoked he wakes up and looks at his dad - wake up dad mom will be home soon? – Then gets up from bed

Luciferox he mumbles then keeps sleeping and rolls over to her pillow and smells it-

Epoked he looks at him - it's a school day and you have to drive me to school - then he walks out of the room and into his own bed room and changed clothes

Luciferox he slowly wakes up noticing his face was pressed against his wife pillow- yeah I’ll drive you to school let me just wake up fully first -he said grumpy-

Epoked he looks ate the TV then turns it on and plays some games while waiting for his dad

Aikari she sleeps soundly

Luciferox he got up and put some clothes on then walked out of the bedroom and over to the kitchen

Epoked he looks at his phone then texts Jason then back to his game

Luciferox he grabbed an apple then walked to his wife- babe should you or I drive him

Aikari she hides her face under the cover and points to him-

Luciferox he pulled the cover down some and kissed her cheek then grabbed the car keys- you ready Alex

Aikari she sits up and makes her way to the bathroom-

Epoked he turns of the ps4 then walks to the bathroom door - just let me brush my teeth, mom can I come inside and brush my teeth? - then knocks on the door

Aikari she opens the door and smiles as she’s just doing her hair- come in baby

Epoked he walks inn and starts to brush his teeth thinking "I wonder if dad has told her about him being arrested"

Luciferox he grabbed his jacket then walked down to the car waiting for him-

Aikari she walks out to head to her room to change-

Luciferox he started the car and turned on the music

Epoked he finishes brushing his teeth then grabs his jacket - okay bye I’m off to school - then walks to the elevator and gets down to the car and get in

Luciferox he backed out of the garage and drove him to school-

Luciferox he stopped outside his school- remember to be home for dinner

Epoked he looks over at his dad - yeah sure - then gets out of the car and sees Jason and

walks up to him

Luciferox he rolled down the window- what no good bye?

Epoked he looks back at his dad - bye daddy... enough for you? - Then laughs

Luciferox he playfully flicked him off- yeah goodbye -he then sped off to Subway to pick up some breakfast-

Aikari she does her makeup looking good for her husband-

Epoked he looks at his dad then turns around and looks at Jason then giggles - let’s just get to class - then walks to the classroom

Luciferox he picks up some food for him and his wife then heads home and parks the car in the garage and heads up stairs to his wife- I’m back with breakfast babe

Aikari she yells be out in a sec finishing my makeup

Epoked Jason looks at Alex and chuckles then follows him to the classroom

Aikari she walks out to her hubby and kisses him- thank you for the breakfast babe

Luciferox he placed the food on the coffee table and walked threw his jacket on the couch, then kissed her sweetly back- anything for you babe

Aikari she plops down next to him and smiles sweetly- I’m feeling really good today

Luciferox he smiled and grabbed his food- I’m glad but we have to talk about something serious though

Epoked he sits down at the first unoccupied seats with Jason on his heel sitting beside him and they looked at the people in the classroom looking back at them as if they interrupted the howl classes gossiping

Aikari she starts to eat- okay what’s up?

Luciferox he takes a sip of his soda then looked at her - so a few hours after you left for your trip babe I got a call from the police

Aikari she looks at him concerned- what about?

Luciferox - well it started out with me lending my brand new car to Alex for school, then him and his friend ditched school and went around driving for hours and for some reason he lent my car to his friend on the way home and his friend got pulled over driving 90mph over the speed limit so I had to leave work to go down there to bail him out for 250.000 dollars babe

Epoked they ignore the people then just talk about their own thing

Luciferox they even impounded my car and found my gun in the glove box so you could understand how pissed I was so I grounded him this week and told him he couldn’t be with his friend or go to school so his basically just been in his room all week

Aikari she looks at him shocked- his only going to get worse maybe he needs a week in the underworld...

Luciferox he ate a piece of his food- do you think that's so good though. I mean his a teen hell even I ditched school, I mean his not allowed using my cars anymore.

Luciferox I think you should just talk to him or maybe we should just have him homeschooled

Epoked the school starts and they both pay attention to the class

Luciferox I think he has something to tell you when his ready for it

Aikari she looks at him and sighs- alright babe

Luciferox he kissed her softly- he told me the reason and I guess he will tell you as well when his ready

Luciferox he ate the rest of his food and pulled her close - I’ve missed you though

Aikari she smiles lightly - well when his ready I’ll listen but I’ve misses you too my love - she kisses him sweetly

Luciferox he kissed her sweetly back grinding himself against her

Aikari she smiles at him in their kiss - I got a doctor’s appointment today

Luciferox he kissed her lips deeper holding back something Alex told him- so you want me to go with you?

Aikari she nods excited- yes we find out the gender today

Luciferox he nods while thinking- so babe there is one more thing but I’m not sure I should be the one telling you

Aikari she looks at him- just tell me

Luciferox he bursts it out not able to hold it in anymore- our son is gay babe

Aikari she looks at him- I’m alright with that my sister is gay too

Luciferox he looks at her- well his scared to tell you

Aikari she looks at him- I don’t know why

Aikari she gets up- babe we got to go though

Luciferox he looks at her - well he was scared I was going to be mad at him or hate him probably the same about you

Luciferox he got up and grabbed his jacket and keys- want to drive or should I?

Aikari she looks- you can

Epoked he get out of the first lesson then walks with Jason then suddenly pulls him into an empty classroom and kisses Jason turning Jason on

Luciferox he grabbed his wife’s hand and walked down to the car-

Aikari she walks with him and smiles-

Epoked Jason looks at Alex horny then pulls him close and kisses his neck - we shouldn't do this at school if they catch us we'll be suspended for sure

Luciferox he got down to the cars then looked at her- which one are we taking the hellcat, demon or lambo?

Aikari she points to the hellcat

Epoked he looks at Jason - well can u wait till we get home? - Then looks at Jason’s hard on

Luciferox he walked over to the car and opened the door for her

Aikari she gets in

Epoked Jason looks at Alex then chuckles - no I can’t wait - then pulls him over to the teaches desk and pushes him down on it and pulls Alex’s pants off

Luciferox he got in the car and placed his hand on her thigh and drove out - I’m just hoping he won’t get into drugs or such

Aikari she looks at him- me too I’m so worried about him

Epoked he giggles then helps Jason get his dick out - then you better be fast so we won’t be caught - they kiss and Jason fingers Alex some before putting a condom on himself

Luciferox he pulls up at the gas station to fill the car, he got out and started filling the car-

Aikari she checks her phone for the time-

Epoked Jason smiles and pushes the head in and waits a bit then trusts into Alex making him moan

Luciferox he looked at his babe while smiling - you want’s a slurpy babe?

Aikari she nods- oooo yeah I want red and blue together

Epoked they start to get hot when a teacher walks inn on them and covers his eyes then gets them to get dressed and makes them follow him to the teaches office and scolds them some before calling Alex’s mom

Luciferox he walks in to pay for the gas then makes her a slurpy how she wanted it and buys himself some chewing gum and a coffee for himself

Aikari she waits for him to come out and plays a game on her phone-

Epoked the teacher gets no answers then makes the principal call her

Luciferox he walks back out to the car and hands her the slurpy then gets in the car and takes a sip of his coffee before starting the car and placed the coffee in the cup holder and placed his hand back on her thigh-

Aikari she looks down at her phone and sees his school calling-hello...

Luciferox he looks at her for a second then starts driving to her appointment-

Aikari she whispers to her hubby- its Alex’s school-

Epoked the principal looks at Alex - hey I’m sorry to call at time of the day but is it possible for you to come down to the school and have a talk with us it's about your son

Luciferox he pulls to the side of the road and looks at her and whispers back- what they want?

Aikari she looks at him- they want us to come into school

And now i'm really tierd so imma go to bed :Sleepy:

Here part 7 for you as an New Years gift :Wink:

Aikari she tells them she has an appointment first-

Luciferox he angrily grabbed the wheel and drove to her appointment while whispering- maybe your right babe maybe I should send him down there

Epoked the principal nods and says that’s fine and they'll wait for them and says goodbye and hang up then looks at the boys and makes them sit principal’s office until they're parents gets here

Aikari she sighs and sits quietly and looks at him- let’s just get through the appointment I’ve been looking for forward to today

Luciferox he grabbed her hand and kissed it sweetly and pulled into the doc's office and parked the car- yeah and maybe they just want to talk about his grades or something

Aikari she looks at him- I don’t think that’s it babe...it sounded really bad by his tone

Epoked Jason looks at Alex and chuckles - why is it that every time we do something we get caught?

Luciferox he got out of the car then walked over to her side and opened the door for her - well let’s just focus about what’s waiting for us in there -he smiled-

Epoked he looks at Jason then smiles - I don’t know don't look at me for an answer

Aikari she smiles and takes his hand walking into her doctor’s office-

Luciferox he went and told the reception they were here, then sat down next to her-

Epoked Jason chuckles then just smiles and takes Alex’s hand - it'll be okay we'll probably just get suspended for a week or so

Aikari the nurse calls them back and takes them to check her victuals and weight then goes to their room

Epoked he looks at Jason then smiles and holds his hand while they wait

Luciferox he follows them then kisses her softly- I’m excited like a little kid for Christmas babe -he laughs some-

Aikari she smiles- me too baby- the nurse comes in and says u guys excited to find out the sex today

Luciferox he looks at the nurse- well duh

Aikari she giggles- babe is nice lol

Epoked he looks nervously at the clock thinking what he should tell his mom when she finds out

Luciferox he smiled- I’m sorry babe I’m just so excited

Aikari she smiles at him and the nurse puts the blue gel on here belly

Luciferox he grabbed his wife's hand and looked at her- so what are we hoping for babe

Aikari she runs the monitor over her belly- a healthy baby that’s all I want

Aikari she moves around trying to find the sex-

Luciferox he looked at the monitor like a little kid-

Aikari she says- awe there we go! It looks like it’s a girl...

Luciferox he kissed his wife smiling widely- well at least it’s not another boy -he said jokingly-

Aikari she smiles wide- lol omg babe

Aikari the lady cleans her up and sets up her next appointment-

Luciferox his phone vibrated in so he picked it up and saw it was the club asking about some special wine, he then replied that they could find it in wine cellar-

Aikari she looks at him- okay lets head to Alex’s school

Luciferox he grabbed her hand and walked out to the car with her- yeah -he sighed some-

Aikari she breathes slowly n lays her head back- I got to be calm

Luciferox he turned the music on some then realized it was his favorite edm song- babe do you remember this

Aikari she smiles- omg yes

Luciferox he looked at her then turned the subs on and turned the volume up then drove to Alex’s school while holding her hand-

Aikari she dances holding his hand

Epoked he looks at the clock then hear the music from his dad’s car and get really nervous and scared

Luciferox he smiled then pulled her hand up kissing it as he pulled into the schools parking lots and parked the car then got out and walked over to open the door for her-

Luciferox how should we handle this babe I really don’t feel like saying anything after dealing with him all week

Aikari she kisses him back and breathes- well I got to stay calm too so well deal with this together

Luciferox he grabs her hand and walked into the school and into the principal's office

Epoked Alex and Jason looks at them and then at each other

Aikari she walks in with him-

Aikari she heads to the main office seeing her son sitting there

Epoked the principal looks at Alex’s parents - well good to see you Mr. and Mrs. Morningstar

Your son and his friend broke some rules today

Luciferox he tightened his grip on his wife’s hand

Aikari she looks at the principal then her husband

Aikari she moves her hand- ow

Luciferox he angrily looked at his son - what have you done this time

Aikari she touches his leg- babe calm

Epoked the principal continues - well not only did they ditch lesson but they were having intercourse at the school ground

Luciferox he breathes smiling nicely at the principal then looked at his wife-

Aikari she looks at the principal as her jaw drops-

Aikari she looks at him worried-

Luciferox he looks at his son and the principal in shock-

Aikari she breathes lightly trying not to lose it- so what’s next Mr. Smitch what’s his punishment

Epoked the principal continues - normally we only give a warning to the students but since this is about two guys then I’ve decided to suspend Alex and Jason

and lucky for you i'll post another part to celebrate New Years Eve :Jumping around:

Here part 8 for you :Wink:

Aikari she nods- well I expected that

Epoked he looks at his mom thinking what just happened?

Luciferox he stands there quiet for a second- so just because his gay you’re going to suspend him

Epoked he looks at his dad then looked down trying to hide his face

Aikari she looks at her husband- that’s a terrible reason to suspend him

Epoked the principal looks Alex’s father - well at this school we don't tolerate homos and it’s not good for the students either

Aikari she stands up and yells- excuse me I will not let u talk about my son like that I don’t want him here anymore I’m pulling him out of here!

Luciferox he felt his blood boiling inside his body with rage as he looked at his wife- can I punch him now

Aikari she looks at him- go ahead come on Alex let’s get the fuck out of here

Epoked the principal looks at them - well that just solves my problem

Aikari she breaths in and out- I’m going out to the car babe

Epoked he looks at Jason then get up from the chair

Aikari she looks at Jason- I’ll have him call you ok

Epoked he feels his dads rage and takes Jason’s hand and pulls him out of the office then stops at his mom side

Epoked Jason looks at Alex’s mom - yeah okay and I’m sorry about this

Luciferox he angrily walked over to his desk - ok babe you probably don’t want to see this anyway- he stood by the principals desk and waited for his wife and son to leave- no it doesn’t cause I’m going to sue you - he then punched him in the face breaking his nose before he slammed the principals head against the table, he then threw the principal into the wall then walked out of the office and over to the car-

Aikari she walks out and sees her son talking to the other guy- Alex...just make it quick

Epoked he hear a notice from the office and looks at his mom - yeah I’ll be in the car soon - then looks at Jason

Aikari she nods- okay son

Epoked Jason looks at Alex then smiles - I’m sorry again

Luciferox he walked out to the hallway and out the school doors and looked at his wife as he fixed his jacket then got into the car saying nothing-

Epoked he looks at Jason - well it's not your fault its mine I was the one starting it - then he kisses Jason on the lips and hugs him - ill call u later okay

Epoked Jason looks as Alex leaves the school and then walks his way home

Aikari she sits in the car and sees Alex-

Epoked he walks to the car and gets inn it - you didn't kill him dad?

Epoked then he look at his mom and then down on his feet’s

Luciferox he started the car and grabbed his wife’s hand exposing his bruised knuckles then angrily ignored his son and sped off from the school-

Aikari she sits there and looks out the window not saying nothing-

Epoked he sees his dad ignoring him then he looks out the window as well

Luciferox he looked at his wife for a second wondering if she was okay, then pulled into the garage and parked the car-

Aikari she looks at him and sighs some n gets out the car heading up to the house

Epoked he gets out of the car and heads up to the house then walks into his room silently

Aikari she sits on the couch and turns on the TV and covers up-

Luciferox he walked up to the house then into the kitchen and grabbed her some ice cream and sat down with her- I’m sorry babe I couldn’t control my anger anymore

Aikari she scoots over and lays on him- it’s okay my love well deal with Alex tomorrow

Luciferox he held her close and gave her the bowl of ice-cream- don’t worry babe though I didn’t kill him you have taught me better, he might be paralyzed from his waist down, and when he dies imam put him in the underworld and make him live me beating him over and over for an eternity

Aikari she looks at her husband crazy - babe I love you, your insane

Epoked he looks at his phone then types and sends a message to his mom "I’m sorry I didn't tell you about me being gay but I was afraid, and I really like Jason so don't hate him"

Epoked he thinks a little then adds “and please don't hate me”

Luciferox he kissed her neck- well isn’t that why you married my ass

Aikari she sees her phone light up- yes babe very much so-she grabs her phone and sees a message from her son

Aikari she texts him back- Alex hun I don’t hate you and I still love you I don’t care you are gay and a matter of a fact your aunt is too, but babe there’s just a time and place for your personal pleasures baby

Luciferox he looked at her then kissed her cheek while singing to his wife- when I see you I run out of words to say

Epoked he read the message then gets up from the bed then walks to living room and up to his mom and hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek - thanks mom I love you too and yeah I know that too

Aikari she smiles at both of her boys- I love you both very much

Luciferox because you’re so beautiful -he smiled and ate some ice-cream then accidently dropped some down her cleavage-

Aikari she looks at him- u going to clean that up lol Alex goes call your boyfriend lol

Epoked he smiles and sees it - then I won't bother u guys anymore and be inn my room - then he walks into his bedroom and plays some games on his ps4 with Jason

Aikari she smiles at her husband-

Luciferox he smiled widely then leaned down and licked the ice-cream out of her cleavage as he then kissed his way up to her lips-

Epoked he and Jason plays ark on the ps4 and talks a lot

Luciferox he watched her go to work then sent the video of him and his wife fucking onto the big screen TV and turned on the speakers some so it sounded real, he then started jerking off-

Epoked Jason hears the stuff going on - hey what is that sound?

Epoked he takes of his headset then listen and blushes then puts it back on - I think my mom and dad are having sex

Epoked Jason chuckles - well I wish I was there right now so I could fuck you - he starts to feel the hard on in his pants growing

And that's all for today see you in two days, and because Aikari had to leave. We did something fun that'll come on the next part, hope your as excited as me :Excited::Jumping around:

Here's part 9 for you guys ^.^ and i noticed that some of the u's was not corrected in the last part but i guess you guys know that its you instead of u xD so if you see more of them just forgive me cause i still have 150 or something pages left to go trough :No!::Wink:

Luciferox he stroked his massiveness harder as he turned up the speakers some while watching it while moaning loudly -

Epoked he hears Jason that’s to breathe heavier - wait are you jerking off to my mom and dad?

Epoked Jason looks at his hard on that already out of his pants - umm no I’m jerking off to your sexy pictures on my phone -

Epoked he giggles - are you sure for I won’t get mad if you is because they are hot and they sound hot

Epoked Jason groans - umm isn't it weirder for you being in the same house as them and listens to that?

Epoked he looks out the window then thinks - no, not really because I watched they’re porn vid when I was 5 years old - then he giggles

Epoked Jason jerks off and groans - well that’s... I don't even know what to say

Luciferox he groans louder feeling his cock throbbing but he holds back his cum and jerks of more intense as his wife’s moans got louder on the video-

Epoked he laughs - and when I was young I often jerked off to my dad

Epoked Jason looks shocked at the screen - that’s fucked up

Epoked he laughs - well I got to get something to drink if we are going to play for long and you can finishes what you started

Epoked he walks out of his room and walks to the living room and sees the TV then his dad jerking off and blushes when he sees his dick and tries to sneak past him to the kitchen

Luciferox he saw his son pass him in the corner of his eye and stopped jerking of a second then quickly turned off the TV in panic and covered his cock with a pillow- h...haha I forgot you where home

Epoked he jumps from the sound of his dad’s voice - y...yeah where’s mom?

Luciferox he looked at him with flushed red cheeks - she's at w...work

Epoked he nods slowly - okay I’m just going to get something to drink don't mind me - then he walks into the kitchen and looks for something to drink

Luciferox he smiled -oh no problem I was almost done anyway

Epoked he gets a cola and walks back to the living room - oh okay

Luciferox he turned the video back on as he saw him walking out of the living room and went back to stroking his hard on-

Epoked he then walks back towards his room and stops and looks back at his dad then puts his cola down on the floor and walks up to his dad from behind then he puts his hand on his dads chest and slides it down to his stomach and more down to his pubic hair and stops to see his reaction

Luciferox he jumps some then looks up at him and let’s go of his hard on- what are you doing?

Epoked he giggles then takes his earlobe in his mouth and sucks on it and whispers - you want my help?

Epoked he then pulls away and puts hand on his shoulder and laughs - just kidding or do me

Luciferox he smiled softly letting out a moan then looked at his son before grabbing his hand

On his shoulder- where do you think you’re going?

Epoked he looks shocked at his dad - wait.... - he stops before he can say anymore and just looks at his dad

Luciferox he looked at him then helped him trail his hand down to his massiveness while letting out a low moan to his soft hands trailing down his abs- you sure you want this son?

Epoked he looks a little at his dads hand on his and then at the massive cock before him making his own grow then when he can feel it in his hand his mind goes blank and forgets about Jason then he smiles a really horny smile - ooh t..t...that’s if I...I’m a...a.allowed to - then he looks into his dads eyes

Luciferox he looked at him and nodded- what your mother doesn’t know doesn’t kill her -he pulled of his own shirt and pulled him over the sofa back and onto the couch with him, he then looked him in the eye and smiled widely before leaning in softly kissing his lips-

Epoked he looks into his dads beautiful eyes and gets kissed and his own breath is taken away from him and he kisses his dad back on his lips biting a little on his lips and let’s goes and licks his own lips sexy -mhmm true

Luciferox he gently slid his hands under his sons shirt running his fingers over his nipples as he looked at his sons hard on and smiled softly while leaning more in kissing his lips abet deeper- well you have gotten something from me -he points to his sons massive hard on in his pants-

Epoked he giggles then blushes from feeling his hand on his chest then he laughs at his dads remark about his cock - that and your sex drive - he reaches down to his dads massive dick and stroked it a little then starts to take his own clothes off piece by piece looking at his dads eyes

Luciferox he groaned feeling his son's hand on his cock making his wings come out of his back showing his son his wings and the other only person who had made them come out was his wife, he then pulled his son close and kissed his lips deeper while flicking his tongue over his son’s tongue-

Epoked he kissed ships dad back and looks a little at his wings and get mind blown then he feels his dads tongue and closes his eyes and puts his hand on his dads chest and trails it down to his massiveness and strokes it gentle but hard

Luciferox he pulled his son onto his lap and grabbed both of his sons hands then placed them behind his back holding them there with one hand as he gently pulled his sons boxer off, he then gently pressed his cock head against his sons anal while letting his other hand trail down his sons chest to his massive cock stroking it firmly as he pressed his cock head inside his sons anal forcing it a bit deeper for him to get used to his size while he kissed his sons lips deeper-

Epoked his hands gets pulled behind his back and he remembers that his dad was really kinky but doesn't get to think about it when he feels his dads cock pushing inside him and he throws his head back and moans really loudly then he feels a hand on his dick and moan more and then gets kissed and he kisses him back then he starts to wiggle his hips a little getting used to the massiveness inn his gloryhole he then starts to push his hips a little down making his dads cock slide a little more inn and he tightens his ass a little from the pleasure

Luciferox he looked at his son as his wings wrapped around them as he thrusted his cock deeper into his sons anal making him take his full size as he let go of his hands then gripped his sons throat and started choking him while leaning his head back in pleasure from his sons tight hole, his other hand picked up the speed on his strokes on his sons massive cock sliding his thumb over the tip while he moaned loudly into his sons ear, he then started to pound his sons anal harder then what he did first while still looking into his sons eyes-

Epoked he moaned loudly then followed be a quiet moan from the shock of pleasure that poured into him from the feeling of his massive dick in him and he felt his dads hand on his throat choking him he could only let it be because he didn't have the strength to do anything besides bouncing on top of his dad then feeling the hand on his own cock picking up the speed making him moan more then he looked that his dad was looking at him and he starts to smile from the pleasure and licks his lips then he leans inn and kisses his dads lips biting it a little

Luciferox he kissed his sons lips passionately while pounding him harder as his cock started to pulsate inside his sons ass from the tight feeling causing him to moan loudly, he looked down on his sons cock while tightening his firm grip around his cock while teasing his tip more, he just gripped his sons throat harder making it impossible for him to breathe as his cock exploded inside him made him stop pounding him, he just stared into his sons eyes while catching his breath he retracted his wings smiling at him-

Epoked he moans quietly because of the choking and he feels the hot liquid pour inside him then he looks into his dads eyes but can’t keep his head up and leans it on his shoulder kissing it and moans one last time when he explodes on his dads chest he then looked up and smiles and tails one hand over his chest and get some of his own cum on it and he licks his hand clean then kisses his dads lips and takes his earlobe in his mouth and sucks on it and bites it

Luciferox he wrapped his arms around his son letting go of his throat and gave him one last hard pounding as his cock kept cumming inside his son anal he leaned back moaning more before softly kissing his sons neck hearing the elevator pling and the doors opening-

Epoked Jason gets out of the elevator then sees Alex and his dad on the couch but hears a moan from Alex then just stands there

Oooh someone's in trouble xD :Excited::Wink:

until nest part then ^u^

I was just about to go sleep, when i thougth why not give you guys another part :Sleepy:

so here part 10:Wink:

Luciferox he looked up at Jason then at his son and thinks about what to say-

Epoked he takes a long breath and moans right after from the last pounding and felt his dad was still filling him up inside then feels the kisses on his neck and he hears the elevator pling and looks up and sees Jason by the elevator

Epoked Jason looks at Alex then at his dad - Umm

Epoked he looks at Jason then thinks a little - so yeah why are you here?

Luciferox he looked at his son- well his your boyfriend Alex so why wouldn’t he be here

Epoked Jason looked at them - I heard you over your headset and was wondering what was going on so I came over just to see but find you here with... your dad

Epoked he looks at his dad and then at Jason - oh

Epoked Jason looks angry at Alex and his dad then walks to Alex’s room leaving them in the living room

Epoked he looks at Jason walking into the bedroom then lifts his hips and his dads cock slides out of him at the same time his cum drips out then he looks at his dad and decides to kiss his lips deeply one last time before taking his clothes and goes to the bathroom to sit on the toilet for a while

Luciferox he looked at his cum on the couch and shrugs then headed after him to the bathroom and on his way there he wiped away Alex’s cum from his chest with his shirt he then opened the door to see if Alex was okay while throwing his shirt to the washer- you ok Alex?

Epoked he looks at his dad still naked and giggles - yeah just letting some of your cum drip out so it’s easier to walk so I can talk to Jason - then he get up and puts on his underwear and walks toward his dad

Luciferox he kissed his forehead then grabbed his sweatpants and got dressed- well I’ll be in the living room if you need me

Epoked he blushes and puts his hand in his sweatpants and squeezes his dick then smiles and kisses his chest and folds his arms around your neck pulling u down and whispers inn dads ear - I’ll always be here for more, maybe when mom is on trips - giggles and kisses your lips and walks out of the bathroom and into his bedroom

Epoked Jason sees Alex coming into the room - so something to explain? Cause I don't know what to say right now

Luciferox he walked into the living room not sure what to say then turned on the TV and watched bitten

Epoked he looks at Jason then sits down on the bed - well, what happened is what you saw

Epoked Jason stands up and passes back and forth in the room - so you and your dad had sex? But that’s not right at all but what I want to know was who started it

Luciferox he hears them arguing and feels his son being nervous so he walked into his bedroom- you want to know who started it? It was me there you have the answer - he turned around and started walking down the hallway-

Epoked Jason looks angry at Alex’s dad then when his back was turned he grips his hand into a fist then runs and tackles Alex’s dad on the floor and punches him in the face

Luciferox he laid there looking at him then pushed him off, he then got up and punched him in the face- I’m the wrong person to mess with

Epoked he looks at them and gets up and runs over to them and tries to get Jason away from his dad - stop it and I mean you both, dad you should know better - then looks madly at him and turns around to Jason then pushes him into the room

Luciferox he angrily flicked Jason off so his son couldn’t hold him back- if you want to fight then fight like a man you fucking pussy

Epoked Jason looks at Alex’s dad then just turns around and walks back into the bedroom leaving Alex and his dad

Epoked he looks at his dad then walks up to him and slaps him hard - well then it’s good because I’m not a man in this relationship - he walks back into the bedroom and looks at Jason and hold up his head to look at his eye

Luciferox he walked into his sons room and grabbed him by his ear and dragged him down to the club- you should learn to show some respect young man and I guarantee you that the next time you do it will make your life a living hell -he pushed him away from his face - and by the way you hit like your mother hits me when we fuck

Epoked he looks at his dad - what you going to send me to hell and never let me out!

Luciferox he growled at him- no I would never do that to you I won’t let you go through what I did, but I will teach you to hit like man because that was pathetic

Epoked he looks at him then punches him in the stomach then in the face - well I’m not pathetic I’m just not as evil as you - then kicks him in the balls

Luciferox he laughed and pushed him away so hard he hit the bar desk- see now that’s how you fight as a man, but not good enough keeping going let your anger out

Epoked his eyes changes color from green to silver then he stops himself from turning - well I’m not playing your game, and I’m sorry I disrespected you or your feelings but you should know that Jason was just angry at you because of what you say when it was actually I who started it

Luciferox he angrily flashed his eyes- oh try me or matter of fact don’t cause I may not be able to stop in time -he walked out of the bar raging so bad that he got into his car and drove off to one of his friends work shop to work on his car-

Epoked he looks at his dad leave and thinks what just happened then he walks up to Jason - u okay? I’m sorry about my dad - then he hugs him

Epoked Jason looks at Alex and hugs him back - yeah and I’m sorry for punching your dad and all the rage just got to me - he kisses Alex cheek

Epoked he looks at him and sits down on the bed then leans his back on Jason - yeah and I’m sorry for doing that but a lot happened and it’s hard to explain

Luciferox he came home after a few hours then walked straight into his own bedroom and closed the door before walking into toilet in their bedroom and looked at himself reviling all his scars as he stood there by himself thinking-

Luciferox he took off his shirt and looked at his body then sighed some and walked to the couch and lit his own joint in his bedroom

Epoked Jason looks at the ceiling - what about we never talk about it and you don't cheat on me again okay? - He turns around and looks at Alex

Epoked he looks at Jason - yeah okay and I’m going to talk to my dad about you and us or me and him if he wants to talk to me at all

Epoked Jason smiles - yeah okay well I’m going to leave so you guys can talk and stuff and I love you - he kisses ales then walks out of his room and get on the elevator

Epoked he smiles then looks at Jason leaving then he walks to his dad and moms bedroom and can’t find him there then he looks into the toilet and sees the his dad then he sees all the scars then walks up to his dad - are those from when you were in hell?

Luciferox he turned around and looked at him with a messed up face filled with scars- what are you doing in here?

well now i'm going to bed so sleep tight :Sleepy:onion13

So I've not been in a good mood to RP these last few days. So I've been correcting and editing the pages that I haven't done and with that said here is part 11 for you:Excited:

Epoked he looks at his face then reaches out his hand and touches his cheek - hey I’m sorry about hitting you and I forgive you, I know what we did was wrong but I can’t lie and say I didn't like it but I can’t do this to Jason who love me like mom loves you

Luciferox he looked at him then grabbed his hand from his face- I know, but I would like you to leave now you being with me when I’m going through this is not a good idea and I understand it Jason is a good guy and I’m sorry for hitting your boyfriend and slamming you against the bar

Epoked he smiles then hugs his dad - well it’s okay and if you want to talk you can talk to me you know well I’m in my room if there is something - then he hugs him and walks to his room then feel the left over cum from his dad flows out and he goes to take a shower to clean himself then get out and takes a towel around him and goes to his room and flops onto the bed laying there and thinks

Luciferox he smiled some as he left then looked at the floor opening a portal and stood there looking into it wondering if he should go down there for a while till his marks had pasted-

Epoked he hears the portal open then gets up and looks at the direction of the toilet and listens to any sound not sure what to do

Luciferox he looked down seeing his hellhounds looking up at him he then stepped into the portal and smiled some landing next to his dogs then walked over to the living room in his house down there-

Epoked he hear dad getting inn the portal then he runs into the toilet and jumps into the portal and land somewhere his never been and he looks around trying to look for his dad

Luciferox he pets his dogs then walked into the bar then sat down watching the people getting tortured on the screens then a familiar voice spoke to him- the usual master?

Luciferox he nodded then looked at his cup of blood and took a sip-

Epoked he feels his towel slip then falls off leaving him exposed then he hurries to take the towel up and wraps it around himself again then starts to walk in one direction and sees the park he played at when he was little with his dad and he remembers the hell mount that he rode on with his dad and starts to look for it and sees it in the other end of the park and walks to it

Luciferox he finished his cup of blood then stepped out and walked over to the torture chamber looking at his mother’s door growling some making her hear him, he then moved on and walked out the back with his dogs still following him he went into is clothes store and put on some new and fresh clothes before heading back home

Epoked he walks up to the hell mount then lets it smell on him before touching its main then gets on top it and looks for something where he can go

Luciferox he laid down his bed at home and looked at the ceiling which was a map over the entire underworld where he could track everyone while cuddled up to his dogs, he then sees a brand new spot next to his horse and giggled as the person got onto his horse he made a loud whistle through the entire underworld making his horse buck and throw his rider of-

Epoked he falls off the hell mount onto his ass witch was still hurting from the sex with his dad then looks at the hell mount and smirks - yeah though so you don't like me well if only you could take me to were my dad was - scoffs and gets up and stokes the horse mane

Luciferox the horse looked at him then started running in the direction of where his father was then jumped a fence before speaking to him- well then you better hang on for dear life

Epoked he holds tightly at the horses mane then tries to get on the back - wait you can talk?!

Luciferox he came to a full stop in front to his huge pack of hell hounds- well son this is the underworld so yes we horses can talk thanks to your dad

Epoked he looks with big eyes at the horse’s eyes then smiles - then you’re going to take me to my dad? - Then he feels the towel slip of again from the speed and having to climb on the horses back then he sits there naked

Luciferox he looked back at him- you dropped something but there is no time to pick that up they have smelled you -he went into full gallop through the field- I’ll take you as far as I can the only problem would be getting you past the torture chambers -he jumped another fence making him almost fall off-

Epoked he looks at the horse in shock then takes his arms around the neck and tries to hold on - wait torture chambers? And how do I get past them?

Luciferox he looked at him- you really haven’t been there before? -He stopped by the chambers- I could go with you but you need to open the doors and make sure it’s safe to pass

Epoked he gets off and looks at the torture chamber then at the horse - hmm yeah that would help a lot

Luciferox he looked at him- well that’s your first door

Epoked he looks at the door then walks to it and then looks at the horse - thanks a lot - then he opens the door

Luciferox he nudged him to the side and stepped inside making sure it was safe then stopped next to 10000 different doors- well I hope you have some way of finding the silver door because I only see black and grey

Epoked he looks at all the doors - a silver door hmm yeah ill look for it- then walks forward and sees a silver door - oh there is a silver door- then walks towards it and opens it

Luciferox she looked at the light coming from the door then yelled - who’s there

Epoked he looks at the woman and walks a little towards her and tries to find something to hide his manhood with - um who are you?

Luciferox she looked at him- I’m goddess Morningstar and who are you?

Epoked he looks still looks for something to hide himself with and finds an old coat and puts it on the walks closer to goddess then looks at her - wait Morningstar as in Lucifer Morningstar?

Epoked he tilts his head - are you his sister or something and if so why are you here?

Luciferox she looked at him- no darling I’m his mother and his punishing me for how I treated him -she looked at him with a soft smile seeing some of her own son in the boy in front of her- and you are his son aren’t you

Epoked he looks shocked at her then smiles - yeah I’m his son my name is Alex Morningstar but if your my dad’s mom the your my grandmother

Luciferox she looked at him and smiled- it’s a pleasure to meet you but could you please let me down some?

Epoked he looks at her then at the hell mount - but I want to find my dad first then I’ll ask him if he says no then I can't, but do u maybe know where my dad is?

Luciferox she sighed some and smiled - I understand well if you want to find your dad look for the red door then head past his dresser and look for his castle

Epoked he smiles - okay thanks a lot- then turns around and walks towards the door

Luciferox he pulled him out by the coat then kick the door shut behind - we shouldn’t have gone in there my bad but then again silver and red looks kind of the same for me

Epoked he laughs - because you only see black and gray right? - He then starts to looks for the red door and walks along the doors still looking

Luciferox he neighed and looked at him then roughly nudge his butt - what about that one

Epoked he looks at the door the horse nudged him towards then turns around - hmm nope not that one - then walks forward and comes to a stop at a red door - this one- then points at it

Luciferox he followed him then his ears perked to the side- someone’s coming you better hurry

Epoked he looks at the door and opens the door looking inside

Luciferox he pushed him inside then got inside himself- it’s no turning back now

Epoked he gets pushed inside and then looks around the place

Epoked he walks forward and then gets to a road and looks for a dresser or a castle then looks at the horse

Luciferox he walked in front of him then stopped outside a shop- is this it?

Epoked he looks at the horse - but I don't have any money but I think I have an idea - then smirks and walks inside the shop and looks at the attendant - Hei I’m here to get Lucifer Morningstar’s delivery - then he smiles just to be sure he gets some clothes

Luciferox the shop owner walked to the back and brought out four bags of clothes- well his missed about 10 delivery’s so I’m glad he finally decided to send someone to pick them up

Epoked he smiles then takes the bags and walks out then walks into an ally to get some clothes on he put the first he finds and takes the bags with him and walks to the horse - looks legit but okay shall we follow this road and see if we can find dads castle

Luciferox he picked the bags from his hands and carried them for him as they walked down the road- if I remember correct it should be on the end of this road

Epoked he looks down the road - okay then let’s walk - then he starts to walk down the road and ends up in front of the castle then knocks on the big door

I don't have much to say at this ending so I'll just end It like this :Jumping around::Excited:

• 1 month later...

okay so been a while since i posted last, but had to take a break from eveything.. but now im back :Excited:

Luciferox he dropped the bags and laid down some- best if I wait here

Luciferox he woke up from his nap hearing his hellhounds barking so he got up and talked in satanic to the dogs to make them follow the person knocking on the door-

Luciferox the doors opened on they’re own

Epoked he looks at the doors opening then turns around - yeah thanks again for following me here - then he turns back around and looks inside then takes a deep breath and walks inside the castle he then walks a little looking around and then decides to yell - Hey dad are you home?

Luciferox the dogs started barking from the top of the stairs making it echo trough the castle-

Luciferox he stood at the top of the stairs in the pitch black looking at him-

Epoked he looks around to the stairs then falls flat on his ass - ouch! For fucks sake - he looks up at the dogs then just sits there still like a statue because he was scared of the dogs

Luciferox the dogs ran down the stairs and licked his face all over-

Luciferox he spoke from the darkness while looking at him- what are you doing here?

Epoked he hides his face with his arms the jumps and looks up the stairs and can see his dad - well u went into the portal and I thought... well I didn't think but I just reacted on my own following you, then I found the park we were at when I was 5 and found the hell mount we rode on and just kind of ended up her...

Luciferox he laughed some then said some forge in words and the lights came on- well come on in son make yourself at home

Epoked he looks at the dogs more then gets up from the floor then walks up the stairs - but dad why did you come back here? Oh and I met my grandmother, your mother - then he smiles and stops in front of his dad looking up at him

Luciferox he looked at him and smiled- I need to get away from everything for a while, and what do you think of your grandma?

Epoked he looks at him - oh okay, I don’t know what I think of her I kind of only asked her where I could find you

Luciferox he walked up to the living room and grabbed his knife with his mother’s name on it then cut himself from the shoulder down to his fingers as he did the same thing happened to his mother and he evilly drank his glass of blood while hearing her scream all the way from the torture chamber into his house- so what do you think of the place so far? -He looked at his son with blood rushing down his arm-

Epoked he looks at his dad - it’s okay I think, and that’s the reason to all your scares? - Then he walks to his dad and looks at his arm

Luciferox he smiled like as if his personality had changed- well most of them are made by mom punishing me for eternity’s and these other are from me punishing her - he stabbed himself in the stomach twisting the blade around in there while hearing his mother scream in the chamber then closed his eyes enjoying the screams-

Epoked he looks at his dad and gets worried - won’t it be better to go home?

Luciferox he smiled then handed him a glass of blood- you could go home if you want to, cause this is my home where I belong -he pulled the knife up to his ribcage slicing himself up to keep hearing his mother scream, he then pulled out the knife and wiped the blood from it onto his pants and sat down on the couch-

Epoked he looks at the blood and can't stand it anymore then turns around so he doesn't have to look at it - well even if your here you’re going to be stuck doing the same thing over and over again wasn't that one of the reasons you came with mom to our home? - He walks to the stairs then looks back at his dad - well I’ll go and explore your home here -

Luciferox he smiled at his son and put down his knife before turning around walking towards his bedroom- I went with your mother because she tricked me, and I don’t mind doing this over and over, I enjoy it -his other personality was speaking to his son-

Luciferox the dogs followed Alex around the castle-

Luciferox he went to his bed and fell asleep and the dogs could sense he felt asleep so they ran back and joined him in bed

Epoked looks around on the difference floors then finds his way to his dad’s room and looks at the dogs lying around him then giggles and he walks towards one of them and pets it a little

Luciferox the dogs licked his hands wagging they’re tail

Epoked he giggles then scratches the dog under his chin and behinds he ears and neck

Luciferox one of them got up and moved closer to his dad and laid its head onto his shoulder - the other one kept licking his hand then got up and pounced at him licking his face all over

Epoked he giggles then kisses the dog on his nose then he got up and walked to the bed and sat down and looked at the other dog lying next to his dad

Luciferox the dog next to his father snarled at Alex then pounced forward and bit his arm - the female dog that was licking Alex’s all over his face growled to the one biting him and bit the other dog on the throat waking Alex’s father-

Epoked he makes a pained face then his eyes changes color from the pain then he growls at the dog like a wolf then he sees the female one biting the male one and he yells - stop it

Luciferox he woke up to his dogs fighting seeing his son sitting on the bed then he grabbed the dogs by the scruff on their necks and yelled angrily at them in satanic- Alex if you are going to lay here you need to lay on that side -he let go of the female dog and made her lay down next to Alex- -he then pulled the dog into his armpit on the opposite side of the bed and rubbed his belly some before grabbing Alex’s arm looking at his wound-

Epoked he looks at his dad wondering what he say then lays down looking at his dad with his still changed eyes - well I didn't know that, but I’m fine it’s just a dog bite - then he pulls his arm away and looks at it

Luciferox he pulled his sons arm back to fix it- stop being so stubborn let me fix it -he stroked his fingers over it making it disappear-

Epoked he looks at his dad heal him then sighs - well I’m tired so I’ll go to sleep already - then he pulls his arm and turns his back to his dad and hold around the female dog

Luciferox he looked at him then turned his back to him and fell back asleep next to the male dog, the male dog placed his head on his hips and watched Alex closely-

Epoked he looks a little to his dads side then saw the male dog looking at him then turns back around and falls back asleep

Luciferox he wakes up then grabbed the male dog and walked out to the kitchen looking through his food then grabbed a glass of blood and some bread with ham on it and placed it on the table before filling his dog bowls with raw meat, he then walked back to his food and grabbed it then sat down and looked at the huge TV while eating-

Epoked he wakes up den looks at the dog lying beside him then turns around to see his dad wasn't there he turns back around then scratches the dog on the belly

Luciferox he finished his food before walking back into the bedroom throwing some clean clothes for his son- here is some clean clothes for you and if you want to shower it’s in the door to the left not the right one -he smiled some then walked out to walk his dog-

Epoked he looks at his dad then got up from the bed - thanks - then takes the clothes and heads for the shower takes one then gets out and puts the clean clothes on and walks out into the bedroom and looks at the door he shouldn't go into then walks up to it but stops outside it then thinks a little and turns around heading for the kitchen to look for food

Luciferox he walked the dog out back to let him run some then smiled at the people walking past and demons heading to their jobs-

Hey again here another part, but i again am sorry if there are any "u" that is not corrected to "you". There's so much text to go through that my eyes are hurting... but yeah hope you like this part as well :Excited:

I also forgot to put part 12 at the last one but i guess you knew that :Wink:

Part 13

Epoked he find something he can eat then takes the food with him to the bedroom and sits on the bed and eat it looking at the door he was told not to go into, when he finished his food he lay down beside the female dog and hugs her then tries to calm down so his eyes would go back to normal

Luciferox he changed form into a hell hound then walked back inside with the male dog and jumped onto the couch laying there with the other male dog-

Epoked he looks at the dogs coming inside then sits up and takes the pillow that his dad had been sleeping on then puts it to his face smelling it he suddenly remembers the time at their living room then gets a hard on

Luciferox the male dog and him walked into the bedroom then jumped onto the bed and looked at Alex-

Epoked he looks at the hell hound jumping onto the bed then he tries to pet the dogs and went back to sniffing the pillow he then takes his hand into his pants and starts to jerk off

Luciferox they sniffed his hand then stared at his hand in his pants before jumping onto him thinking he wanted to play

Epoked he gets jumped on then he giggles but pushes the dog off him then continues to jerk off - mhmm

Luciferox he went and placed his head on his stomach then closed his eyes falling asleep

Epoked he looks at the dog that had fallen asleep on his stomach then smiles and continues to jerk off he sniffed the pillow some more before he could feel he was close to cumming he looked at the dog sleeping on him and tries to find something he could use

Luciferox he stretched out some making the spikes from his collar hit his side-

Epoked he looks at the collar hitting his side then feels the pain and tries to move away from the spikes put feels his too close to climax so he hurry’s to cover his tip with his other hand then he explodes in his hand but some of it got onto the dogs nose

Luciferox he woke up and licked his nose then jumped off the bed and walked into the hallway over to one of the dark parts of the castle and growled some at the other hell hounds being locked up in cages, he then laid down and stretched out-

Epoked he sees the dog waking up and licks his nose then walked off then he sighs and leans his head back then looks at his hand with cum on it - damn why can’t I calm down - he then got up and went to the bathroom and washed his hand

Luciferox he ran up to the cage snarling and barking at one of the youngest hell hounds trying to get him, which made all the dogs in the room worked up causing loud echoes of barking and growling-

Epoked he hears all the barking and growling then he walks out to the hallway and follows the sound and sees the dog barking at other dogs in cages then walks up to the dog

Luciferox he starts biting his way through the cage making the other dogs slam their heads on their cages trying to get out so they could protect the young hellhound-

Epoked he looks at the dog then runs towards it and takes a hold of his collar trying to hold him back then feels that is useless

Luciferox he breathes hard from the collar but keeps trying to get to the dog, he made a small hole and bit the dog's lip as they were growling in each other’s faces-

Luciferox the alpha of the pack got out from his cage by slamming his head hard enough on the cage then ran straight at Kaiser and bit him over the back defending his pack-

Epoked he sees this then he feels useless so he changes into his full form and runs for the alpha and bites the alpha over the neck then slams his body into the alpha trying to get him on the floor

Luciferox he looked at him and let go of the young dog then ran straight at them both and bit down on the other alpha's hip pulling on it trying to tear it off while being slammed by Alex’s big butt-

Luciferox the alpha raged and bit a hold of Alex’s neck pulling on it tearing his flesh some while being bitten by Kaiser he let go of Alex and tried to get a hold of Kaiser-

Epoked he yelps in pain then bites harder and sees the alpha going for Kaiser then he lifts his paws and gets a hold around the alphas neck and pushes him to the ground then he shakes his head making him tear his flesh

Luciferox he bit so hard on his hip that he dislocated it while shaking his head he placed his paws on the dogs back then tore off a huge piece of his muscle. He stopped attacking him then walked off with the meat and muscle and laid down in the hallway licking on it for a while before trying to lick the wound and piece of flesh hanging from his own back-

Luciferox the alpha yelped loudly in pain then stopped fighting back and just laid there unable to move-

Epoked he sees kaizer walking off with meat and muscle then he sees the alpha laying there not doing anything then he lets go of the alpha and growls at him and takes one last bite over his neck that snaps his neck and kills him then he lets go and licks the blood off his teeth and mouth

Luciferox he looked at Alex then started eating at the meat and muscle-

Epoked he looks at kaizer then walks out to the hallway then walks to the bedroom and lays down beside the bed then tries to lick his wound on his neck but couldn't reach it then he gives up and just lays there relaxing trying to think about what just happened and can’t believe he killed a hellhound

Luciferox he walked over to his pack then handed them the rest of the meet and walked back to the bedroom and licked Alex’s wound some then tilted his head watching it heal on its own-

Epoked he looks at kaizer coming into the bedroom then feels him licking his wound and looks up at him

Luciferox he jumped onto the bed and laid down

Epoked he looks at kaizer then he tries to calm down so he could change back but every time he was about to change he thinks about the dog he killed, and can’t change back

Luciferox he got up and jumped of the bed and curled up into Alex helping him calm down some-

Epoked he feels kaizer curling up to him and looks at him then calms down and changes back - well aren’t you one hell of a dog - then giggles and gets up from the floor and onto the bed and crawls in under the blanket falling asleep exhausted from changing for the first time and the fight

Luciferox he walked to the door grabbing his leash then walked back to him and finds him asleep, he then decided to drop his leash and jumped onto the bed and crawled under the blanket with him and snuggled closely into him falling asleep with him

Epoked he wakes from feeling kaizer crawling under the blanket and snuggles close to him then he turn around and sees him sleeping then he holds around kaizer and falls back asleep

Luciferox he laid there for a few hours then gently crawled out of the bed and walked downstairs and to the back yard changing back to his normal self, then took a good sniff of the air and put his brand new clothes on and walked up to his son- have you been sleeping all day?

Epoked he wakes up to his dads voice then looks at him and pulls up the blanket over his head - one of your dog’s got in a fight and I change into full rage and saved him and killed another alpha and since it was my first time in rage mode so I got sleepy so I went back to sleep

Luciferox he walked into the dog rooms and looked at the dead alpha and laughed some- you killed little Ridge XD and btw which of my dogs got into a fight cause these two only fight each other

Epoked he pulls the blanket down to his nose and looks at his dad then looks around for the dog then at his dad again - oh he was just here sleeping with me I think his name was kaizer but I don’t know where he is now, why? But you’re not mad I killed Ridge?

Hei again, so for now i've put out 13 parts and here is part 14... Both me and my friend want's to know who reads and likes our wild imagination, but yeah i won't bother you anymore so get to reading :Wink::Excited:

Part 14

Luciferox he smiled - no I’m not mad about Ridge he was an old champion that was bound to be replaced someday so congratulations you own a pack now , really kaizer was here -he starts yelling for him - I haven’t seen him since I was a kid he disappeared one night from our garden never came back

Epoked he looks at his dad - he was just here but I don’t really want my own pack - then he hides under the blanket and looks at his naked body remembering that the clothes he had on were ruined when he changed - but could you maybe get me new clothes?

Luciferox he walked towards the room his son weren’t allowed to go into earlier and opened the door exposing his childhood bedroom with a picture of kaizer on his nightstand, he then looked at the walls with all the pictures of his scars and shackles and torture weapons- should have some clean clothes in the dresser if you want to check there

Epoked he looks at his dad then pulls the blanket with him when he walks to the dresser and looks inside it trying to find something to wear then just picks something and walks to the bathroom leaving the blanket by the door and puts the clothes on then walks out and takes the blanket up from the floor and walks to the bed and leaves it on the bed then walks to the door where his dad was and looked inside seeing all the pictures on the wall then sees the torture weapons and shackles

Luciferox he handed him the picture of kaizer and walked out and into the kitchen to grab a coffee- was he the one you saw -he said on his way out-

Epoked he took the picture and followed his dad - yeah that’s him though he was maybe a little bigger and muscly I think

Luciferox he smiled some then took a sip of his coffee and walked into the living room and sat down- well I guess his roaming the streets out there then

Epoked he follows his dad into the living room then plops down beside him and gives him the picture back - then you’re not going to look for him? It looked like you missed him or something well if I may ask can you tell me about your scars. I won’t force you to tell me though

Luciferox he looked at him then stood up and got naked as his scars started appearing all over his body- well I wasn’t supposed to live and my mother made love to another man to create me so my father isn’t my real father and him leaving her made her take it out on me but I can’t tell you everything cause that would mean I’d had to be here for eternity’s, but what I could tell you is that room you just where in is my childhood room where I was kept prison for all my life and tortured by my own mother-

Epoked he listens to his dad talk then looks at the scars then takes a hand and trails one of them over his dad’s stomach - oh I didn't know but they don't hurt you right? - he then takes a peek down at his package then blushes deep red and looks up again trying not to change his eyes

Luciferox he looked at him smiling some- they did at first but cause of this I don’t feel pain anymore and why are you looking at my cock Alex?

Epoked he looks up into his dad’s eyes - well you know after... that I can’t seem to look away from u and I can’t calm down at all ... but I’ll try not to do it again...

Luciferox he looked at him confused-what are you talking about kid speak up

Epoked he blushes - well what we did in the living room up in the human world ... wait you don't remember?

Luciferox he looked at him seeing that his own son was blushing- no I don’t but it sounds interesting keep talking

Epoked he blushes redder - well w...we had s...se...Sex.... and I can’t seem to forget about it... And I know I shouldn't think about it but... You’re too hot and good at it it’s hard to forget....

Luciferox he smiled - sounds kinky I like it -he sat on the couch butt naked and stared at him - what did your mother say about this then

Epoked he looks at him - well mom wasn't at home and you missed her and was jerking off in the living room then it kind of happened - he looks away too embarrassed to look at him

Luciferox he looked at him and pointed him to the window - see that bar over there, I think that could make you have some fun, but hey sounded hot

Epoked he looks to were his dad was pointing he then blushes and gets up from the couch and walks to the bedroom - yeah if you don't remember anything from the human world then I’m going to say it again... I’m gay but I have a boyfriend so I’m not going to go to a gay bar... - he then slams the door after him and jumps on the bed and hides under the blanket

Luciferox he looked at him walk away- do you have to be so loud? There is no need to slam the door and I’m glad you have found someone

Epoked he hears his dad saying something but ignores him then he just lays there in bed relaxing and thinking but falls asleep pretty fast

Luciferox he shrugged his shoulders then laid down on the couch and watched TV till he fell asleep

(Forgot to save the last we wrote but it’s only that they went and bought some stuff for Alex’s room in the castle)

Luciferox he finished putting up the bed and everything for Alex’s room- well I’m done

Epoked he looks at his new room then smiles - is it really okay for me to have a room here in the underworld?

Luciferox he nodded and walked into the living room- yes

Epoked he looks at his dad leaving then walks up to his bed and plops down on the bed and stares at the ceiling

Luciferox he walked to the living room in the castle and grabbed the knife to torture his mother with then stabbed his thigh pulling the knife up his side making his mother scream in the torture chamber so loud it could be heard everywhere as she got the same wounds as him-

Epoked he hears the screams but covers his ears with the pillows so he doesn't have to listen to it

Luciferox he licked the blood of the knife and started cutting his hips up and screams continued through the underworld-

Epoked he looks at the ceiling while covering his ears then get a little mad cause he only wanted to have some peace and quiet

Luciferox he licks the knife then places it on the safe spot on the shelf and walked to the bedroom and laid down thinking about what he should do next

Epoked he gets up and walks to his dad’s bedroom then sees his dad - hey where are the dogs? If the other pack is now my pack can I set one free to keep me company while I’m here?

Luciferox he nodded while looking at the ceiling tracking everyone’s movement- sure just make sure they don’t fight with mine, and mine are in the yard at the moment

Epoked he smiles - okay I’ll make sure I train it to not fight them - then he walks towards the dark room where the pack was and looked at some of the hounds then picked the youngest one that his dad had hurt and opened the cage and let it sniff his hand making sure that he would know I didn't want to hurt him then he lifts it up and walks to his bedroom then puts him down on the bed and looks at the wound left by his dad and tries to clean it the best he could

Luciferox he got up then walked over to the piano and started playing his favorite song while singing it loudly- hey, you there can we take it to the next level baby, do you dare? don't, be scared cause if you can say the words I don't know why I should care cause here I am I'm giving all I can but all you ever do is mess it up yeah, I'm right here, I'm trying to make it clear that getting half of you just isn’t enough, I'm not going to wait until you're done pretending you don't need anyone, I'm standing here naked, naked, naked, I'm standing here naked, naked ,naked, I'm not going to try till you decide you're ready to swallow all your pride

Epoked he hears his dad singing then giggles – I’m sorry kaizer did this to you but I’ll make sure you’re not hurt anymore as long as you behave and don't fight with his pack - he says to the dog not knowing if the dog understood him

Here part 15 just had to upload more cause it's now the fun part starts :Wink:

Part 15

Luciferox he keeps singing the song over and over enjoying his alone time with the piano

Epoked he looks at the hound then thinks of a name for it - I’ll call you Keba so from now your names Keba - then smiles at the dog thinking it’s a suitable name for him

Luciferox he switched the notes up some and played another song and started singing to that one too missing his wife-

Epoked he goes to the bathroom then calls for Keba waiting to see if he came when he was called and he did so he laughed then gave him a bath he puts a towel around Keba then dry’s him of then walks into his dads bedroom with Keba following him - so I picked the youngest one cause he was hurt but also his probably going to be the easiest to train but I gave him the name Keba what you think dad?

Luciferox he looked up from the piano- I like it -he then went back to playing on the piano-

Epoked he smiles then walks out of the room then decides to take a walk just to do something then he sees Keba still following him and he thinks maybe he'll train him at the same time - hey dad I’ll go for a walk outside - then walks out the door and walks to an open space and starts to train Keba

Luciferox he sang- I’m all messed up I'm so out of line, stilettos on broken bottles, I'm spinning around in circles, and I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home ooooh ooooh ooooh I keep dancing on my own and ohh noo, so far away but still so near, the lights go on the music dies but you don't see me standing here, I just came to say goodbye, I'm in the corner watching you kiss her, oh oh oh, I'm giving it my all

Luciferox he looked at the floor in his bedroom for a while then started gathering his powers opening a portal to go back home and stared at it for a while- you want to go home?

Epoked he walks to his dad’s side - well if you want to I just got a new dog and all - he looks at Keba then pets his head

Luciferox he looked at him then pushed him and Keba into the portal along with himself- just take him with

Epoked he looks at his dad - but humans can't see him right?

(Humans could only see that Keba as a normal Rottweiler but we saw a hellhound)

Luciferox they spin around in circles in the portal- well he will turn into a normal non dying dog up there -he said just before hitting the apartment floor knocked out cold and asleep-

Epoked he hits the floor then sits up - ouch Keba you okay? Dad you okay? - He looks at Keba doing just fine then he looks at his dad out cold and laughs a little

Epoked he gets up then tries to lift his dad up - come on dad I’ll put you in your bed - he then gets his dad over his shoulder and walks to their bedroom and put his dad on the bed and pulls the blanket over him

Luciferox he snores loudly as he’s carried to his bed-

Epoked he looks at his dad snoring then kisses his cheek and thinks "if only you weren't my dad" then he walks out of the room and into his own and sits down on his bed and calls for Keba

Epoked Keba walks into Alex’s room then gets up on the bed and shoves Alex in the shoulder trying to cheer him up

Luciferox he wakes up after a few hours then rubs his head- that fucking portal man

Epoked he looks at Keba then smiles and hugs him and scratches his back

Luciferox he walked out the door yelling to his son- Kevin will drop by to pick up the keys for the club

Epoked he walks out of his room - yeah and?

Luciferox he looked back at him- I won’t be home I’m going out for a while

Epoked he looks at his dad - where are you going?

Luciferox he grabbed his car keys and some money- I’m going to have fun

Epoked he looks at him - okay - then he walks back into his room and sits down onto the couch then turns on the ps4

Luciferox an hour later there was a knock on the door- hello?

Epoked he gets up from the couch then walks to the door - Hey the keys right? - He looks at Kevin then gets a wired thought but goes and gets the keys

Luciferox he looked at him as he walked to get the keys- you must be Alex

Epoked he looks at Kevin - yeah and your Kevin my dad manager - then gives him the keys

Luciferox he grabbed the keys from him and smiled- well your dad has told me a lot about you

Epoked he looked at him and smiled - yeah like what?

Luciferox he laughed - like about that time he had to bail you out and the time the teacher caught you and your friend having sex

Epoked he blushed then laughed - haha yeah that did happen, does he tell you everything?

Luciferox he smiled some- pretty much yeah

Epoked he looked at him with a flushed face - then has he told you about the living room incident?

Luciferox he blushed a little- yeah he has

Epoked he looked at him then blushed even redder - ooh well you have the keys and you know the way out so I’m going back to my game

Luciferox he smiled some- oh and I almost forgot if you want to hang out with us older teens I’m having a party in the club today that’s why your father left me the keys, so if you feel like it just look for me

Epoked he looks at him - ooh okay I guess I can take a look just let me turn off my ps4 - then smiles at him sweetly

Luciferox he smiled then walked over to the couch and sat down waiting for him- I’ll just wait here

Epoked he looks at him sitting down - okay - then he walks into his room but when he opens the door Keba runs out and over to the couch and looks at Kevin but then growls at him - hey Keba come back here... sorry - he walks to Keba then picks him up and walks back to his room and puts him on the bed and turns off the ps4 and walks back out

Luciferox he smiled - its fine I’m not scared of a little puppy -he growled some back at it-

Epoked he looks at him then giggles - yeah okay... I’m ready - he walks to Kevin on the couch and looks down on him

Luciferox he got up then walked over to the elevator- well you’re going to have some fun with us then

Luciferox he pushed the elevator button and stepped inside hitting the number to the floor the club was on- so you should expect a lot of drunkenness -he laughs some-

Epoked he walks into the elevator - yeah I can guess that - then looks at Kevin

Luciferox he pushed him against the elevator wall as it closed while they were going down he kissed his lips softly- sorry just had to your so freaking cute

Here's part 16 hope you like it cause we are having to much fun rping this... but this part is a little longer just to get the fun time in this part :Wink:

Part 16

Epoked he looked shocked at Kevin - thanks I think - he was to shocked to realize what just happened

Luciferox the elevator door just opened and people where already dancing -

Luciferox he stepped out and smacked Alex’s butt- I'm just open the bar so we can get some drinks started

Epoked he looked at Kevin then blushed - okay let me help at least - then turns and walks for the bar

Luciferox he walked behind the bar and unlocked all the doors and the lockers to the expensive alcohol- sure but do you know how to mix drinks?

Epoked he walked behind the bar and looked at Kevin still blushing - kind of, I’ve been living in this place since I was little

Luciferox he laughed some- I kind of forgot about that -he made himself a shot then turned the music louder and started handing out free drinks to his friends- well make yourself something first

Epoked he looked at Kevin and giggled then took some vodka and sprite and mixed them together then some lemon juice and a lemon slice then took a sip

Luciferox he started mixing more drinks for himself and grabbed Alex’s hand and dragged him out to dance with the rest of the people while he sipped his drink-

Epoked he giggled then followed him taking more sips from his drink

Luciferox he started dancing having a great time with his friends and Alex’s, he then chugged half of his drink and made his friend turn the music even higher-

Luciferox he yelled to Alex- so you have fun?

Epoked he gulped the rest of his drink then looked at Kevin and yells back - yeah thanks for inviting me - then he starts to dance

Luciferox the whole club started jumping and dancing to the songs being played-

Luciferox he looked at him then smiled softly and finished drink then grabbed the jagerbombs from the table next to them and handed one to Alex’s before chugging his while he danced more enjoying the music

Epoked he chugged his then danced some more but got tired fast so he went to sit down at an empty couch then laughed at all the people having fun

Luciferox he looked at Alex then walked over to him and sat down by him- want something to drink?

Epoked he smiled and giggled - yeah sure - he looked at Kevin then smiled sweetly

Luciferox he walked over to the bar and made him sour peach drink and one for him, he then walked back and sat down with him and handed him the drink- here you go

Luciferox some of Kevin's friends sat down on the couch joining them with drinks, then spoke to Alex- so what are you to Kevin?

Epoked he took the drink then looked at his friends then at Kevin not knowing what to answer - I'm his boss's son - then laughs some and takes a sip of his drink

Luciferox they laughed some and chugged their drinks some - well it’s nice to meet you

Luciferox he looked at Alex’s and took a sip of his own drink before putting it down on the table, he leaned in and kissed Alex’s lips deeply-

Luciferox his friends looked at them a bit shocked- bro should you really be kissing your boss’s kid?

Epoked he looked at Kevin all shocked, then blushed hot red - yeah should you be kissing me?

Luciferox he showed his finger to his friends then kissed him a bit deeper nibbling some on his lower lip- ssshh

Luciferox his friends yelled- oooo Kevin’s got a new boy toy

Epoked he giggled then kissed him back feeling the alcohol in his head and forgot about the people around them

Luciferox he pulled Alex’s onto his lap and kissed his lips a bit deeper while grinding his body into him along with the music-

Luciferox his friends took a video then sent it to all their friends with the note "Kevin’s back at it again"

Epoked he smiled and kissed him back nibbling on his lower lip then put his arms around Kevin’s neck

Luciferox he grinded harder against him and French kissed him deeply while placing his hands on his hips feeling all the alcohol getting to his head making him drunk whiles he slid his hands up under Alex’s shirt-

Epoked he feels the grinding and the hand going up under his shirt he moaned some before remembering his friends where with them then looks around at them and blushes

Epoked he tries to pull his shirt down to cover his bare back and hips

Luciferox he got up and carried Alex’s to the back into one of the escort room's while kissing his lips deeper-

Epoked he giggled at Kevin’s moves then kissed him back then breaks their lips apart - are you sure we should do this at the club? - He looks at him

Luciferox he nodded and opened the door to the escort room and threw him onto the bed and shut the door with his foot as he pulled of his shirt then got onto the bed with him-

Epoked he fell on the bed and looked at Kevin - okay if you say so - he took off his shirt and pants then pushed Kevin on his back and got on top of him and kissed his lips deeply

Luciferox he placed his hands on his hips looking into his eyes while he kissed his lips deeply back

Epoked he giggled then kissed his chin and trailed down to his belly button with kisses then unbuttoned Kevin’s pants and pulled them down along with his underwear

Luciferox he let out a moan looking down at him feeling his hard on being exposed-

Epoked he looks at his dick then smiled before he took it in his hand and rubbed it then he giggled and kisses the head and licked the tip before he took it in his mouth and started sucking it

Luciferox he grinded his hips thrusting his cock in his mouth while moaning letting his hand trail through Alex’s hair-

Epoked he chocked a little at the sudden grinding but he managed to deal with it then he sucked one last time before taking it out and climbed up on him again sitting on his lap he looked down at Kevin then giggled - you liked that?

Luciferox he moaned while nodding some then pulled him up to his face- it felt so good -he looked at him before kissing his lips deeply pressing his hard cock against his ass-

Epoked he moaned from the feeling of it pressing against his ass then he smiled and kissed him back then pulled his own underwear off he sat up and positioned himself over his cock

Luciferox he smiled and pressed his tip more against his ass while looking at him, he then kissed his lips deeper hearing the music from the club and giggled-

Epoked he looked at him and giggled with him then he lowered his hips making his erect cock slide into him he moaned at the feeling and thought it's been to long

Luciferox he moaned feeling his cock slide into him and started pounding his ass some while kissing his lips deeply as his hands rubbed on Alex’s chest

Epoked he moaned loudly then kissed him back before he kissed and sucked on his neck making love bites then back to his lips and kissing them and nibbling them he strokes his hands in his hair

Luciferox he pounded him harder while wrapping his arms around his body moaning to the feeling of him leaving marks on his body, he then kissed his lips more wildly as his hard cock pressed against his insides-

Epoked he moaned as Kevin’s erect dick hit his sweet spot making him cum then he bit down on his shoulder leaving teeth marks then he felt his eyes change colors so he hide his face in his neck

Luciferox he looked at him and moaned harder while looking at him then trailed his fingers through his hair as he picked up the pace on the pounding and moaned his name as he came thick spurts of semen inside his ass-

Epoked he moaned at the feeling of being filled up then his hips got limp and couldn't get up to pull him out of his insides - damn that's the best so far - then he smiled and giggled

Luciferox he kissed his lips softly while wrapping his arms around him more pulling the blanket over them-

Epoked he hugged him back then kissed him back - wait are we staying like this? - then he looked at him with big eyes and trailed his eyes down to where they were connected he tried to lift his hips making his dick slide all the way to the head, but lost strength in his hips and fell back down making it slide inn again, he moaned to the feeling.

Here is part 17 hope you like it :Wink:

Part 17

Luciferox he pounded him some more before gently pulling out and gently sits up taking a sip of his drink-

Epoked he moaned to the sudden pounding then felt relief that he pulled out and looked at him sitting up and drinking he giggled then sat up and took the glass from him and took a sip then gave it back he picked up his cloths then looked at them then decided to lay down on his stomach exposing his bare ass with cum spilling out

Luciferox he groped his ass and smiled widely while looking at the amount of cum spilling out of his ass- I hope you enjoyed it cause I really like you -he smiled while softly kissing his ass cheek while drinking the rest of his drink- should we go back out to the party-

Epoked he smiled and giggled at the feeling of the kiss on his butt cheek - hmmm you really like me - then he sat up and looked at him then kissed his lips and smiled - yeah we should go back - then he put his cloths on but not without struggling to stand up

Luciferox he kissed him softly and put his clothes back on and grabbed the video from the room so his father wouldn’t see it and handed it to Alex’s- you should keep this somewhere safe so you father won’t see it -he opened the door then pulled him close and helped him out to the party-

Epoked he blushed then giggled - haha yeah don't want him to see us have sex, do you? - He laughed at his own words then put the hard drive in his pant pocket then walked out to the party

Luciferox he smiled and kissed him softly- I don’t mind but I’m pretty sure he would flip out -he laughed some then pulled him over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of vodka and took a sip before handing it to him-

Epoked he looks at him then takes the vodka bottle and chugs some then give it back - yeah he would flip - then he leans closer to him then kisses him in front of his friends

Luciferox he smiled and chugged some before kissing his lips deeply in front of his friends- I’m glad you're having fun at least

Epoked he smiles - well you made it more fun with this - then he reaches down in Kevin’s pants and rubs his dick then kisses his cheek and wraps his other arm around his neck

Luciferox he moaned some into the kiss and pressed him gently against the bar desk looking into his eyes- you sure you want to wake him up again

Epoked he giggles then pulls his hand out – nope, not now because you already fucked me too hard - he said it loudly so his friends could hear him then he smiled at his friend really sexy

Luciferox his friends looked at them- ooooooo how was he?

Luciferox he looked at him with a blushing face- well I couldn’t control myself -he looked at his friends then threw some lime at them- will you mind your own business

Epoked he giggles and kisses Kevin on the lips then he looks at his friends - well he had fun at least, though I still have his stuff inside me - he takes the bottle of vodka and takes a sip then gives it back and he takes one of the limes on the bar disk and eats it

Luciferox he smiled and wrapped his arms around him holding him close as he started dancing behind the bar with him-

Luciferox his friends laughed some and went back to dancing but the girls looked at Kevin and Alex with a face filled with jealousy-

Epoked he danced with Kevin then wrapped his arms around his neck - I think the girls are jealous - he looked at the girls then smiled and he giggled then kissed Kevin on the lips

Luciferox he grinded himself against him kissing his lips deeper while glancing back at the girls- they are always jealous

Epoked he moaned and kissed him back - oh really? Want to give them something dirty to be jealous at - then he bit his earlobe

Luciferox he looked at him smiling widely grinding more into him- what you have in mind? You want me to fuck you right here because I would easily do that -he bites his neck some before sucking on it leaving a big nice hickey-

Epoked he moans - we shouldn't cause my dad could see it, plus I only said it to make the girls more jealous at me - he looks at the girls - But I wouldn't mind being more then boss’s son and manager - he smiles at him and kisses his lips

Luciferox he held him close smiling- so you would really want to be my boyfriend? -He looked into his eyes and kissed his lips- well I think it worked -he pointed at the girls whispering then walking away-

Epoked he blushes then smiles shyly - yeah I do cause I really like you - he kisses him back - haha right but I'm wondering what they are talking about though - he looks at the girls walking away then turns back around and kisses him

Luciferox he smiled and drank the last of the vodka then grabbed the keys to the bar and locked everything up and yelled for everyone to leave- should we go to my house?

Epoked he smiles - yeah why not - then he checks his pocket - just let me get my phone first - then he goes home and gets his phone and leaves the hard drive on his desk then walks back down into the club - okay I’m ready

Luciferox he walked over to him grabbing his hand then called for a cab on his way into the elevator- so everything okay up there with your folks

Epoked he looks at him - mom and dad aren't at home so I don't know - then he kisses him on the lips then looks at the phone and sees texts from Jason wondering if he could come over he looks at Kevin then writes back that he'll talk to him tomorrow

Luciferox he locked the club completely up and kissed him sweetly back and got into the cab then told the driver where they wanted to go- well I guess it’s okay then

Epoked he got in the cab - yeah it is so they won’t ask me where I’m going or where I’ve been - he leans his head on Kevin’s shoulder then gets another text from Jason he looks at it then ignores it then Jason calls him and he answers it - Hi what’s up?

Luciferox he leaned in and kissed his lips just after he answered the phone and smiled widely- who’s you talking to Alex?

Epoked Jason hears it - where you at? Wait did you just kiss someone?

Epoked he blushes then kisses Kevin back - what! No! I didn't! - He looks at Kevin then smiles

Luciferox he grabs the phone and says "hello"

Epoked Jason looks at his phone - yeah hello who’s this? Where’s Alex?

Hello again not much to tell besides hope you enjoy..

If It goes like this then there's going to be about 100 parts so I might put more inn each part and make the text smaller.. But do tell me if it get's to much and I'll go back to what I have now. Or If you have any other idees I'm willing to listen.

:cool: :Wink:

Part 18

Epoked he looks at Kevin then tries to get his phone back

Luciferox he holds Alex’s away- I’m his boyfriend who's this?

Epoked Jason looks at the ceiling - wait what I’m his boyfriend Jason, now who the fuck are you? Wait don't even bother just tell him it's over - he hang up really angry

Epoked he looks at Kevin with big eyes then doesn’t say anything for a while - so what did he say? - He said nervously

Luciferox he looked at him some- well he first of told me he was your boyfriend then told me to tell you it’s over then hanged up -he put Alex’s phone into his pocket and kissed his lips deeply as the cab stopped outside his house, he then handed him the money and stepped out then walked over to Alex and opened the door for him.

Epoked he looks at him then blushes - thanks, well he was my boyfriend but he was to clingy and didn't leave me alone and texted me like every 5 minutes so I was going to break up with him looks like I don't need to now - he giggles then walks inside

Luciferox he smiled and pulled him close and slammed the cab door shut then grabbed the keys from his pocket hearing his dog bark as he unlocked the door and pushed Alex’s inside- well he won’t be a problem anymore

Epoked he looked at him then smiled - wait you got a dog? - He giggles - then I’m not the only one in this relationship that has one

Luciferox he smiled back at him- his a big boy -just as he said that Rust jumped on them both with excitement-

Epoked he smiled - Rust huh? cute - he bent down and scratched Rusts head - hey big boy aren't you a handsome one just like your daddy - he looked up at Kevin then giggled then he walks inside and plops on the couch and looks around the room - cute place you have here

Luciferox he smiled then let Rust run into the backyard- well it’s a bit small but it works -he walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pizza from earlier- you want some?

Epoked he looked at him - yeah sure - he walked to the kitchen then hugged Kevin from behind then grabbed a slice

Luciferox he smiled and took off his shirt throwing it onto the couch before finishing his slice he went to the backyard to let in Rust- so are we going to watch a movie or just sleep

Epoked he smiled then got up and started to drunk dance to no music - haha how about dancing or then shower or I don't know something dirty - he giggled then walked to him and took his hands then drag him to the biggest space on the floor and turned around and started to grind his ass on him then took off his shirt

Luciferox he shut the door with his foot as he was dragged then turned on some music looking at him and danced into him- well we could just always fuck our self to sleep -he laughed some-

Epoked he laughed then looked at him - yeah why not - then smiled horny then took of his pants and underwear then jumped on the bed - well you got to get here fast cause I might fall asleep he giggled

Luciferox he threw off his clothes then jumped onto the bed with him and kissed his lips deeply as Rust jumped onto the bed and laid down on the end of the bed

Epoked he kissed him back then looked at Rust and giggled he got up on his knees then laid down on his belly towards rust and scratched his neck - his really cute for all the Pitbull’s I’ve seen

Luciferox he looked at him then gently trailed his hands down Alex’s back while pressing his hard cock against his as then gently thrusted it inside surprising him while he pressed Alex’s upper body down more into the bed

Epoked he moaned from the feeling off Kevin’s cock thrusting inside him then he tries to get up but can't - can I at least turn around before you start pounding into me? - He turns his head and looks at him then smiles sexy

Luciferox he pulled out looking at him some - fine- he then sat up and flipped him over for him and thrusted his cock back inside before he leaned down kissing his lips deeply as he pounded him passionately-

Epoked he giggles through the kiss than moans - ah! Yeah - he kisses him back and smiles then he wraps his arms around him hugging him he licks the bite mark he made earlier then kissed it and trailed up his neck and to his ear then to his lips

Luciferox he bites his lower lip as he pounded him a bit harder while moaning into his lips, he looked into his eyes and trailed his hands down his abs to his cock and teasingly rubbed his cock's head-

Epoked he moaned then chuckled he wrapped his legs around Kevin’s hips then kissed him more and nibbled on his lower lip - damn so good, give me more- he trailed his hand through his hair and down his neck to his back

Luciferox he leaned close into his body- you sure you want it all -pounded him even harder while looking at him before kissing his lips deeply forcing himself all the way inside him tearing him some-

Epoked he moaned with a scream behind it from the pain then tossed his head back he could feel the cum from before and the blood flow down his butt cheek and he looked at him then kissed him afraid he would scream to loudly then he could feel his eyes change color then hid his face in his neck trying to not let him see them

Luciferox he held him close and pounded him roughly while biting down on his shoulder to keep his moaning low while he felt his tight ass around his fully erect cock- god you’re so tight -he mumbled into his shoulder-

Epoked he moaned then giggled a little - well good you like it - he moaned more than kissed his neck trying to keep his moans low but to no help he moaned really loudly waking rust and probably the whole neighborhood could hear him

Luciferox he groaned then pounded him a bit harder while he held him close he felt his cock starting to throb inside him pressing more against his inside as he couldn’t hold back his cum and came hard inside him as he was pounding-

Epoked he moans then feels the cum flow inside and mix with the cum from earlier he moans more when he feels himself close and cums on his own stomach then falls limp on the bed he giggles - ouch I think your bigger then Jason cause you tore my ass up - he kisses his lips then hugs him

(Forgot to save the last we roll played but they practically just fell asleep, wakes up and eats breakfast then goes on a walk with rust and Keba and get raw meat for the dogs. Wrote just so you know what we RPed before I fell asleep)

Luciferox he smiles and grabs Alex’s hand then walks towards the clothes store while looking at Alex

Epoked he follows him then smiles and looks at Keba following close beside his owner - cloths shopping now?

Luciferox he smiled wider and tied Rust's leash to Keba's collar and told him to stay as he opened the door to the store- mhmm we can go to the park after

Epoked Keba looked at Rust then at Kevin and Alex

Luciferox Rust saw Kevin get into the store then tried to run down the street but fell on his ass as he was stuck to Keba

Epoked he smiled - yeah okay - he followed him into the store and looked at some cloths

Epoked Keba looked at Rust fall on his ass then took the leash in his mouth and tugged on it to indicate Rust to come back

Luciferox Rust looked at him then walked back and laid down waiting for them

Luciferox he looked for some new jeans and tops while smiling back at Alex

Ohh not that from the big 20 number, can't wait :Jumping around:

• 2 weeks later...

Ello Ello my readers!

So here's part 19 and I'm taking this part to tell you guys that I'm going to be at my mom's place this easter and I won't be able to uploading anything while I'm there, mostly because I'm taking my other laptop and I don't have any of the RP saved on it.

But because I won't be able to upload anything I've put more into this part, I'm also uploading part 20 with the same amount

:Building snowman: HAPPY EASTER :Building snowman:

Part 19

Epoked he walked up to Kevin then kissed his cheek then walked and looked at some other cloths then fined some and went to try them on

Epoked Keba looks at Rust then lays down next to him

Luciferox he grabbed some new jeans and went to try them on-

Epoked he takes the cloths he tried on and walks to the checkout counter then pays for it then walks to Kevin

Luciferox he tries the jeans on then pulls out back the curtain standing there with his bare chest and the red jeans on- what you think babe

Epoked he looks at him with a smirk on his face - well if you weren't hot before your defiantly hot now - he giggles then kisses him

Luciferox he smiled then kissed his lips back and put on his clothes and walked to the counter paying for his clothes- well I’m not hot -he laughed-

Epoked he followed him then looked at him and smiled - well if you weren't hot all the girls in the shop wouldn't be staring at you right? - He asked the girl behind the counter smirking at his comment

Luciferox he laughed some then grabbed his hand and walked out to the dogs- sure haha

Epoked he smiled then looked at Keba and Rust laying there - come on Keba lets go and play - he walked towards the dog park - well you are hot

Luciferox he laughed some then walked with him and looked at Rust- and Rust you better be nice to the other dogs when we get there

Epoked he laughed some then took Kevin’s hand in his own and smiled - and Keba you be a good boy and not hurt any of the other dogs

Luciferox he smiled and holds his hand tight while entering the dog park then took off Rust’s leash and smiled- well I hope he doesn’t pick any fights today

Epoked he looked at the other dogs in the park then walked and sat down on a bench close by - well I hope so too it would be bad and all if a fight started

Luciferox he sat down with him and watched Rust run around- well he has started fights before so I’ll just have to keep an eye on him

Epoked he giggled then leaned his head on his shoulder - he has? Then maybe he'll have so much fun playing with Keba that his too tired to pick a fight with another dog

Luciferox he looked at him and wrapped his arm around him- well true I hope so

Epoked Keba looks at Kevin and Alex having a good time then tilts his head then runs off after Rust and tackles him

Epoked he giggles at Keba then falls asleep on Kevin’s shoulder

Luciferox he smiles at Alex and whistles for Rust as he couldn’t see him anymore all he saw was Keba playing with some other dogs-

Epoked he wakes up from the whistles then looks at Kevin - sorry I fell asleep

Epoked Keba looks at Kevin and Alex then runs to them and wags his tail and tilts his head

Luciferox he looked at Alex- well we have a bigger problem Rust is gone

Epoked he looks over then park for rust - Keba, where is Rust?

Epoked Keba looks at them and tilts his head questionable

Luciferox Rust stands by the fence all the way at the back of the park growling at some homeless men being harassed by some teens-

Epoked Keba looks in Rust’s direction

Epoked he looks at Keba then at Kevin - think he found him

Luciferox he gets up and runs in the direction of Rust’s growl

Epoked he looks at Kevin running then gets up and walks in the same direction with Keba following him

Luciferox Rust jumps the fence and walks in between the homeless men and the teens and snarls at the teens

Epoked Keba jumps the fence too then runs to them and also growls at the teens

Epoked he looks at the dogs growling at the teens - hey Keba get back here - he climbs over the fence then runs to the dogs and grabs rusts collar then grabs Keba by his neck and looks at the teens

Luciferox he climbs the fence and puts a leash on rust while looking at the teens- would you guys fuck off and leave these people alone

Epoked the teens look at him - yeah and what are u going to do about that?

Luciferox he looks at them angrily- well I could just let my dog go and trust me he will tear you to pieces without any hesitation

Luciferox Rust lunges forward almost biting one teen in his crotch

Epoked the teens looks at the dog then walks away

Epoked he looks at Kevin then smiles and turns to the homeless man - are you okay? - He lets go of Keba and scratches his head

Luciferox the homeless men nods and smiles- thanks for helping us

Epoked he smiles friendly - no its okay it was the dogs that noticed you needed help - he giggles then looks at Kevin

Luciferox he pet Rust's head for a second then pulled out his wallet smiling and handed the men a 100 dollars each- buy something nice to eat

Epoked Keba looks at Rust then pushes him with his nose

Epoked he looks at Kevin and smiles

Luciferox he grabs Alex’s hand and walks - lets go home

Epoked he smiles then walks beside him - sure common Keba

Epoked Keba sniffs on the homeless man then runs after Alex

Luciferox he looks down at rust and smiles before checking the time- well it’s going to be nice with a nap before work

Epoked he looks at Kevin then at the time - yeah I guess we could take a nap before going to the club

Luciferox he walked up to the door to his apartment and opened it taking of rust's leash and walked inside putting the shopping bags down then walked to the fridge and put down the meat in it- so do u mind feeding them while I go lay down some?

Epoked he looks at them then smiles - you guys ready for food - he giggled at the sight of Keba all happy for food then he walks to Kevin - just you get some sleep I’ll come and lay down too - he walks to the kitchen then take out the meat from the fridge - should I cut Rust’s meat in pieces? - He cuts Keba’s meat into strips so he won't choke on it

Luciferox yeah you should - he got undressed then crawled into the bed and pulled the blankets up and looked at his phone for a while-

Epoked he cuts rusts meat then gives it to them then walks over to the bed and crawls under the blanket and cuddles up to Kevin then looks at his phone

Luciferox he puts his phone away and wrapped his arm around Alex and softly closed his eyes

Epoked he looks at Kevin’s face then smiles and kisses his lips then snuggles his head in his chest and falls asleep

Luciferox he snores lightly

Luciferox Rust pounces onto the bed and crawls under the blanket in between them

Epoked Keba jumps onto the bed then crawls under after rust then lays down inn between rust and Alex

Epoked he wakes up from the moving of the dogs then giggles a little then hugs Keba and falls asleep again

Luciferox he wakes up and looks at Alex asleep and decides to get up

Epoked he sleeps soundly but feels a wet and slobby lick on his cheek so wakes up then sees Keba staring at then looks for Kevin

Luciferox he steps into the shower and starts the water

Epoked he hears the water from the bathroom then gets he gets out of the bed and walks into the bathroom and see Kevin in the shower, he smirks then gets undressed and steps in the shower behind Kevin and hugs him

Luciferox he jumps and turns around looking at him and laughs some- nice bed hair

Epoked he blushes then giggles and kisses his lips then puts his head under the water making it wet then he looks at him - not anymore

Luciferox he smiled and kissed his lips softly then put some shampoo in his hair before handing the bottle too Alex

Epoked he took the shampoo bottle then put some in his hair and put the bottle down then he looked at Kevin and smiled

Luciferox he smiled and grabbed the shower head and pointed it at Alex’s face-

Epoked he giggles as the water got in his face then tries to stop it but gets shampoo in his eye - gaaah stop it! Ouch

Luciferox he looked at him and cleaned his own hair then grabbed Alex’s cock and placed the shower head back and walked out of the shower and handed him a towel to clean his eyes- here you go babe

If you can spot anything wrong with this part and part 20, please don't hate me cause I'm uploading this the night before leave

:Sleepy:

Here's part 20 as promised

:Wink:

Part 20

Epoked he takes the towel then rubs his eye with it - thanks - he throws then towel at the floor then got back inside the shower and washes the shampoo out of his hair

Luciferox he dries off and rubs his cock some letting out a moan then throws the towel onto the floor and fixes his hair some- sorry babe didn’t mean to make it hit your eye -he smirks some-

Epoked he giggles then gets out of the shower and dry’s off - no it's fine, wait did you just moan from drying off your dick? - He looks at him astonished the laughs some then he pokes the tip of Kevin’s cock giggling

Luciferox he laughs some- maybe I did, maybe I didn’t -he moans again feeling his finger on his cock- I wonder what I should wear today

Epoked he giggles - you so moaned... I don't know maybe the new clothes you bought today - he smiles then takes a firm grip around the head and trails his other hand from his hip to his nipple then to his chin and kisses him on his lips

Luciferox he looked at him then kissed his lips deeply- you sure you want to turn me on before work -he smirked and looked at the bag of new clothes in the hallway- I could do that but then you will have to walk around looking at my abs all night

Epoked he smirks a little - well no but it’s fun teasing you at least - he thinks a bit - I could live with that as long you don't get hit on by the girls or something

Luciferox he laughs and thrusts his cock in his hand then walks out laughing some- well I like the teasing but be sure not to wake him fully cause then I’ll go with a boner all night, and I could just have a shirt on instead cause you know how the girls are about me apparently -he grabbed his boxer and new clothes and started to get dressed-

Epoked he giggles - well okay if you say so - he got his boxers on then walked over to the bed and flopped down on it chest down then cuddled some with the dogs

Luciferox he finishes getting dressed then grabs his car keys and smiled - you’re not even fully dressed

Epoked he looks at him from the bed then gets up and puts his clothes on then takes the bags that his new clothes were in and walked to the door - Keba come here lets go home now

Luciferox he looked at Rust and smiled then walked out the door and waited for Alex to walk out before locking it, he then walked down to the hellcat in the garage- did you know I got this car from your dad as payment for working the new year shift -he laughed some then opened the backdoor for Keba then walked to his side and got into the car

Epoked he followed him down to the garage then looks at him - he did, didn't he - he sighed then smiled thinking ''well that's just like dad'' he pointed at the open door telling Keba to get inside then got in the passenger seat

Luciferox he looked at him and started the car then drove out of the garage and head for the club- yeah did even though I told him not too

Epoked he smirked - that's so like him - he put his hand on Kevin’s thigh then looks at the scenery outside the windows

Luciferox he looks at him and places his hand on top of his and pulled in to the club and parked in the alley- its girls night tonight which mean a lot of women and male strippers

Epoked he laughs - then more fun for me - then he smiles big and giggles - just kidding - he gets out then lets Keba out

Luciferox he looked at him - enjoy yourself -he laughed and walked into the club and started up the speakers and lights-

Epoked he smiles then looks at him and closes the car door after Keba getting out then walks into the club with Keba following him - well I’ll just let Keba into the penthouse then I’ll change my clothes and stuff and I’ll come back down again

Luciferox he mixes drinks then watches the dancers on the poles

Epoked he goes upstairs then lets Keba inside and goes to his room and change his clothes gets the hard drive on the desk in his room then he hides it in his closet under some underwear then walks back down to the club and over to the bar were Kevin was then sat down by the counter in the corner so he wasn't in the way for the customers

Luciferox he walked over to him and handed him a drink then kissed him softly

Epoked he kissed him back then smiled - well if you need something just ask, I could always help out - he takes Kevin’s hand then takes the thumb in his mouth and sucks on it a little then smiles with it still in his mouth

Luciferox he smiled and shoved his thumb in further- kinky I love it

Epoked he smirks then bites it softly then he releases his thumb then takes his hand in his own - haha there’s more where that came from - he smirks and takes a sip from the drink

Luciferox he looks at the people dancing then gets on his lap and gives him a lap dance -

Epoked he looks at him then puts his hands on his hips and leans forward and bites his neck a little - are you sure you shouldn't be working instead of giving me a lap dance? And shouldn't it be the other way around?

Luciferox he laughs some- well I should be working but I just wanted to show you my moves -he smiled and kissed him softly- so when is Jason coming

Epoked he smiles - well I like your moves even if they are on my lap, or in my ass - he giggles then looks around the club - doesn’t seem like his here yet

Luciferox he got up and pulled him behind the bar and forced him down on his knees- want to do something dirty while we wait?

Epoked he looks amused at him then giggles and takes his hand and places it on his crotch - you want me to suck you off?

Luciferox he smiles and nods while watching the people as he mixed some drinks- yeah babe

Epoked he smiles then zips down his pants and takes out his cock from his underwear and looks up at him - sure but just to make sure nobody sees us, you got to make sure you serve them their drink okay? - He kisses the tip then licks it and trails his tongue down to the shaft

Luciferox he bit his lip to not groan while handing the ladies their drinks then grabbed the shot bottles and made shots for the clients as he gently moved closer to the counter making his cock go more up in Alex’s face- here you go ladies

Epoked he giggles then takes the head in his mouth and makes his tongue lap around the head before taking his dick a little deeper into his mouth, he starts to suck on it and takes it out some then licks it from tip to base then sucks on it more

Luciferox he groans and thrusts his hips harder than sips a drink to not moan and decides to make more drinks for the clients while looking down at him some feeling his cock throbs some inside his mouth- m...mf here is your drink -he hands her the drink while feeling he was close to cumming-

Epoked he feels the throbbing then smirks and takes his cock deeper and deeper till he couldn't take more than suck on it then he takes his one hand and starts to play with his balls and the other he places on his butt cheek and squeezes it then rubs a finger over his back entrance massaging it

Luciferox he groans and looks down then sees nobody by the bar and lets out a low moan as his hips shook some as he came hard inside his mouth- f...fuck babe

Epoked he smiles then swallows the thick white milk bursting into his mouth then looked up at him

Luciferox he smiles down at him and hands a drink to a client - babe what does Jason look like?

Epoked he gets up from the floor then leans against the counter - he has short brown hair and a piercing in his right eyebrow and a tattoo on his neck, why?

Luciferox he looks at the guy walking down the stairs then placed his cock in his boxers again and zipped up again- is that him

Epoked he looks to the stairs then nodded his head then hugs Kevin from behind and kisses his cheek - does my breath stink of semen now? - he laughs then takes a glass and fills it with vodka and soda and a slice of lime in it and takes a sip of it then slings his arm around Kevin’s neck and bites his earlobe

Luciferox he laughed and kissed him- no you don’t stink semen xD -he took a glass of soda and looked at Jason heading their way

Epoked Jason looks at the people in the club then sees Alex at the bar then walks over there then looks at the guy with him then at Alex which looked so happy standing there with him - hey Alex

Epoked he looked at Jason then smiled – hey, why don't you sit down in the corner so we can talk - he points at the corner of the bar then smiles and kisses Kevin on his lips - I’ll be right back

Luciferox he smiled and kissed him back on the lips softly- okay babe

Epoked he Jason looks at them then walks to the bar corner and sits down - so you happy with your new 'boyfriend' - he looks at Alex walking towards him then smirks

Epoked he looks at Jason a little mad then smiles - yeah and we are happy and all but why did you want to talk to me?

Epoked Jason smirks - so you’re over me even though we told each other that we were happiest together?

Epoked me he looks at Kevin then smiles - well I don't know, I kind of lost feelings for you after all the arrest thing and then I was together with Kevin and his friends last night and I just so happened to fall for him... hard to believe even I don't get it

Luciferox he looked over at them talking then took a sip of his soda and turned the music more up in the bar

Epoked Jason looks over at Kevin then smiles - yeah I kind of guessed you stopped loving me back then cause you acted a little different then usually but I’m not going to give up, even if you found someone new I’ll fix up my act and get a job. And try to do something with my life and when I see you again even if that's 10-20 years from now I’m still going to ask you out

Now I'm going to sleep :Sleepy:

• 6 months later...

Hey, guys!

I know I haven't been posting for what, half a year but I and my friend have been going back and forth with personal problems and stuff. So now that we have mostly gotten things to calm down I've decided to post some chapters for you. I've also bought a new PC so I don't have word anymore so I actually don't know how long my chapters from now are going to be caused before I use Office's Word and then I used 3 to 4 pages pr. chapter, so if u guys notice anything about that just tell me and I'll try to upload with more in a chapter or less it depends of course.

:Frustrated:

But let's get to it, Enjoy!

:Jumping around:

Part 21

Epoked he looked at Kevin then smiled at the music he turned up then back at Jason - yeah okay but I’ll live my life and when that time comes I’ll still turn you down - he smiles then walked to Kevin and kissed his cheek - how’s the bar going, need my help? I don't want to listen to him anymore

Luciferox he looked at him and smiled before kissing his lips- you could always make drinks with me

Luciferox he handed him the vodka- and we have sold a lot

Epoked he smiled then started to make some drinks for a costumer - sure just give me a sec - he gives the drink to the guy that ordered it and walked to Jason - sorry but I can't talk more I have to help out Kevin’s the only bartender today and I said I’d help him

Epoked Jason smiles - that’s okay I’ll just leave so I won't be in the way, goodbye Alex - he gets up then walks out of the club then home

Luciferox he finished making some drinks then sat down and drank more soda while watching Alex and Jason-

Epoked he goes back to Kevin and takes the soda from him and takes a sip then gives it back - jealous? - He laughed then kissed him

Luciferox he laughed some then looked at him - Nah he’s not even hot -he laughs-

Epoked he looked at him - so you’re not jealous that his my first in everything? And he used to be my boyfriend?

Luciferox he looked at him- well maybe a little but I’ve got you now so it doesn’t really matter now does it -he kissed him then pulled him onto his lap-

Epoked he giggled - yeah I guess your right - he kissed him back then hugged him and leaned on his shoulder - well I’m happy I have you know

Luciferox he smiled and looked at the time and spotted his favorite dancer getting on the pole- well last dancers is on for the night

Epoked he looked at the dancer then smiled - that’s good because I’m pooped - he got up then made himself something to drink and leaned against the counter looking at the people enjoying themselves

Luciferox he wasn’t paying attention to Alex as he was all lost in watching the dancer while sipping his soda- hmm?

Epoked he turned around and saw Kevin staring at the dancer then he walked in front of Kevin blocking his view and looked down on his face - you want me to leave you alone with the dancer? - He crossed his arms and smiled with a jealous expression

Luciferox he snapped out of it and looked at him with a bit of ashamed face- no sorry I didn’t mean to ignore you, and no don’t leave me alone -he got up and watched the people starting to leave and began cleaning- so where you staying tonight my place or here

Epoked he smiled warmly - well it's not like my parents are home so I’ll just stay at your place - he started to help with the cleaning

Luciferox he kissed him softly then walked around the bar collecting the glasses then placed them in the dishwasher and dimmed the lights as all the people where gone except them, he then turned on some different songs a bit more calm and intimate ones as he cleaned the bar with him- well your welcome to stay as long as you want

Epoked he smiled at the mood he had set - well as long as my parents are away I’ll stay at your house because when dad is home we have to pretend like we are just friends or something - he walked over to him and kissed him

Luciferox he looks at Alex and turns off the music and while smiling- so you ready to leave

Epoked he smiled - yeah just let me get Keba since I have to take care of him - he runs to the elevator then goes upstairs to the penthouse then get Keba and packs a bag with clothes and stuff he needs then walks out and locks the door and walks downstairs into the club

Luciferox he looks at him and smiles then locks the door and grabs Alex’s hand- let's go home

Epoked he smiles - yeah let’s go home to your place now

Luciferox he walked to the car then got in and started it and turned on some music- want to get something to eat first

Epoked he followed him and opens the back door for Keba then closes it and get in the passenger seat and looks at Kevin - hmm sure why not, I’m starving

Luciferox he drives off and heads to the restaurant down the street- btw, what did Jason say

Epoked he smiles - just that he's going to fix up his shit then get a job and he won't give up on me but won't bother me living my life

Luciferox he looked at him and kissed him softly on the hand - so what food you want? And if he does bother you let me know

Epoked he smiled - yeah I’ll tell you if he bothers me, and I’m thinking maybe Chinese

Luciferox he smiled then pulled up to the Chinese restaurant- sure let’s get that

Epoked he gets out of the car and walks into the restaurant and sits down at a table

Luciferox he walks in with him and orders himself food-

Epoked he smiles and looks at the Manu then orders some noodles soup and chicken and eats it

Luciferox he looks at his plate with a roasted duck on it and smiles before digging in-

Epoked he eats all the food then gets up - I’ll be right back, toilet - he smiles then heads for the toilet

(We roll played a lot but something happened so I didn’t get to save it but they had just been chilling and turned into wolfs and running in the forest but Alex didn’t know that Kevin was a werewolf so he only thinks he met a wild wolf then they went home and that’s where we started again)

Luciferox he drove home and parked the car then looked inside the living room window then smiled at him and went inside all sweat from running in the woods- what are you watching?

Epoked he looks at Kevin then smiles - I’m watching scorpion on Netflix - he cuddles up to Keba

Luciferox he looks at him then walks over and kisses him- I need to take a shower -he walked over to the bathroom-

Epoked he smiles then keeps watching the series and cuddling with Keba

Luciferox he looks around before stepping into the shower then moaned while rubbing his cock as he stood under the water-

Epoked he heard the moan then he looks towards the bathroom and giggled – why, having fun by yourself are we?

Luciferox he laughed and kept stroking his cock while washing his body - yeah

Epoked he laughed then got up and walked into the bathroom - you sure you’re going to come with just your hand? Or maybe you want to use my little butt for your big cock? - He giggled then walked over to him and trailed his finger from his neck to his butt cheek

Luciferox he looks at him and smiles some while jerking off to him- that’s up to you babe

Epoked he smiles then get into the shower with him then turns his back towards him and sticks out his ass presenting it to him giggling - I’m all yours

Luciferox he looks at him then thrusts his cock all the way up inside him as he groaned loudly and slowly started to pound passionately- fuck babe you're still tight

Epoked he moaned - yeah that or your just too big - he giggled then moaned at the passionately pounding he puts his hands against the wall to support himself

Luciferox he bit his neck hard drawing blood while pounding him deeper as he smiled he felt his cock pressing against his good spot, the bite mark on Alex’s neck not healing because of his wolf fangs, he moaned into his ear- maybe that’s why

Epoked he moaned then felt the teeth sink into his neck and groaned - what’s why? - He couldn’t get what he was pointing to so he looked at him from the corner of his eyes

Luciferox he opened his eyes looking at his neck as he bit a bit deeper as he picked up the speed on the pounding not saying anything except moaning some-

Epoked he moaned loudly then felt the pounding pick up in speed then he takes a hold on Kevin’s hips trying not to lose strength in his knees so he won't fall to the floor

Luciferox he groaned and pounded him hard one last time while biting his neck a bit harder sucking out some of the blood as his semen filled up his anal all the way - he then shook his head and turned back to normal as he pulled out- fuck babe that felt good

Epoked he fell to the floor and moaned loudly then looked at him - mhmm I’m all out of strength now though - he giggled then felt the semen flow out of his still gaping hole

Luciferox he smiled and rubbed his ass while looking at him then cleaned himself off and breathe heavy while closing his eyes- well I needed to use the rest of my energy I’m sorry

Epoked he smiled and giggled - no its fine but you might have to help me out of the bathroom at least - he tried to stand up but fell down on the floor again then he gives up and washes himself while sitting there

Luciferox he but on his boxers then picked him up and carried him to the bed- well be glad you have a strong boyfriend -he laughed some while putting him down-

Epoked he looked at him then giggles - that's true, and I’m happy I have you just you in general - he snuggled up and pulled the blanket over his body then smiled

Luciferox he got into bed and lay down with him- I’m glad to have you as well

Epoked he smiled then kissed his lips softly - but what did you mean in the bathroom?

Luciferox he looks at him- well I figured out why I’m crazy about you -he smelled his sent in the air-

Epoked he looks at him curiously then snuggled into him and smiles - and why are you crazy about me?

Luciferox he looked at him- because I can sense you’re not normal -he looked away for a second then leaned his head on the pillow-

Epoked he turned to look at him – I’m not normal? - He looks at him with a curious face

Luciferox he laughed some- well you don’t smell like a human -he looked at him with a serious face-

Epoked he looked at him with big eyes then tilted his head like Keba would do then smiled - okay, and what do you mean about that?

Luciferox he looks at him- I know what you are -he smiled and kissed his lips softly before closing his eyes-

Ohh what's going to happen *wink wink* well I won't spoil much cause I'm uploading the next chapter right after this anyways so just ignore me and keep reading

As promised here's Part 22

Part 22

Epoked he looks at him surprised - Wait, what? - He lifted himself up a little to look closely at Kevin’s face

Luciferox he slowly opened his eyes and looked at him with his blood red eyes for a split second then went back to his normal eyes and looked fully at him- you’re a werewolf

Epoked he looked into his eyes then just stayed quiet for a while - wait you’re a werewolf too?

Luciferox he looked at him making his eyes change again- I’m a hybrid -he sighed some- of I was told I was but I’m not sure if it’s exactly true because I never knew my parents

Epoked he looked into his beautiful eyes then changed his own eyes - ahh then maybe we are destined to meet like we're soul mates and stuff like that - he kissed his lips then smiled - is that why you’re working for my dad at 22?

Luciferox yeah that’s why I’m working for your dad, and maybe that’s our destiny -he kissed his lips back and hugged him close before getting up out of the bed and onto the floor before changing into his full wolf form-

Epoked he looked at his wolf form then smiled - so it was you in the forest by the park - he sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed and scratched his head when he fell off the bed and onto his stomach he giggled then looked up at Kevin

Luciferox he jumped onto the bed and lied down next to him looking at him-

Epoked he looked at Kevin then tried to get up from the floor but ended up having to crawl onto the bed and cuddled up to him - you’re really warm - he giggled then stroked his fur

Luciferox he closed his eyes and curled up into him more and wrapped his tail around his body keeping him warm as he then fell asleep-

Epoked he smiled and cuddled with him then kissed his nose and then fell asleep holding around him

Luciferox he moves his head some and changes back into his normal form in his sleep

Epoked he wakes up to the cold air and sees Kevin had changed back then he pulled the blanket up over them both and snuggled up to him and fell asleep again

Luciferox he snores some then turns around some and almost falls out of the bed

Epoked he snores lightly then drools a little

Luciferox he falls onto the floor with a loud thud but keeps sleeping-

Epoked he wakes up from the loud sound then sees Kevin on the floor and giggles when he reaches a hand to his shoulder and shakes him softly - hey babe, wake up you fell on the floor and you'll get sick sleeping there

Luciferox he wakes up slowly then looks up at him- hmmm... -he gets up and crawls back into bed with him then looks at his face and laughs some- you got drool on your cheek -he then handed him his shirt-

Epoked he smirks than smiles and takes the shirt and dry’s off the drool - yeah and you fell on the floor in your sleep - he laughs then cuddles up to him and smiles

Luciferox he laughed more and kissed his forehead- right you sure you didn’t push me out in your sleep

Epoked he giggled and shoved him softly - it wouldn't surprise me if I did, but I most likely did not push you off - he smiles and kisses his lips softly

Luciferox he looked at the time - 4 am -he put his phone away then fell back asleep while pulling his blanket up-

Epoked he smiled and kissed his forehead then snuggled up to him and fell back asleep

Luciferox he snored and woke up a few hours later and checked his phone seeing that the time was 8 am then nudged Alex- you need to get up your appointment is in an hour

Epoked he woke up and looked at Kevin’s face then stretched his body and sat up - I don't even know what I should get through

Luciferox he looks at him then laughs some- well you could always get me on your ass

Epoked he laughs some then smiles - hmm wouldn't that be wired then every time we have sex you'll see your own face on my ass.... but I was thinking maybe a wolf or two like one black and one white like us - he smiled then kisses his lips

Luciferox he looked at him and laughs- true haha but the wolfs sounds like a cool idea

Epoked he laughs with him then smiles - yeah I would like that too because it would kind of be like when a couple have their lovers name and all but for us it's wolfs because we are both werewolf’s - he got out of bed and took on his sweatpants and walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to drink and took a bottle of soda then went back to the bed and plopped back down on it beside him

Luciferox he grabbed the soda and took a sip- I mean that’s cool but you need to be sure though -he handed it back-

Epoked he smiled - hmm maybe I’ll get a white wolf and when I know I’ll be with you for most of my life then I can get a black one - he took the soda then drank some and placed it on the nightstand

Luciferox he looked at him then stretched his arms and accidentally tipped the soda of the nightstand- did I really just do that I’m such a klutz

Epoked he laughed then smiled and picked up the bottle and took a towel from the day before and dried up the soda from the floor - haha yeah you just tipped over the soda - he got up and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and fixed himself for the appointment

Luciferox he looked at him and smiled then pulled the blanket more up and turned his back and tried to sleep some more- I’ll be here when you get back

Epoked he walked back to the bed then bounced on top of him - no you’re coming with me... I don't want to go alone - he giggled

Luciferox he looked at him and pulled his blanket over his head- Do I have too

Epoked he giggled then pulled the blanket down and kissed his cheek and whispered - if you come with me I’ll let you do whatever you want with me after we get home again

Luciferox he looked at him and sat up- is that so

Epoked he smiled hornily then giggled - only if you come with me to the tattoo shop

Luciferox he looks at him then got up and walked to the bathroom- fine I’ll come with you

Epoked he laughed some then got up from the bed and walked to the back door letting Keba and Rust out in the yard then walked to the couch and sat down - we'll just buy breakfast on the way there

Luciferox he cleaned himself up then got dressed and walked back out and grabbed his keys- okay I’m ready

Epoked he looked at Kevin then got up and walked to the back door – Keba, Rust come back inside - he closed the door after them and took the sweater laying on the couch and put it on then walked to the door - then let’s go and do this shit - he opened the door and walked out

Well, I don't know when I'll post the next chapter, but soon I hope.

:Excited: