!Searching for long term literate RP partners!

-Hideki-

Hello there!

I’m searching for some RP partners to write with who are interested in literate RPs with long and elaborate posts and who intent to keep writing the RP until the end because I like to finish what I start.

I really enjoy character development and well thought through background stories and I am a fairly regular writer who puts thought and effort into his RPs and I would like to write with people who do the same and have fun writing.

There are some rules I have though:

1. I require decently long posts with substance that give me something I can actually work with. I have trouble coming up with something in response to short replies and if I didn’t lose interest completely I would definitely prioritise every RP with elaborate replies over that and I don’t want this to happen. So keep that in mind.

2. As I stated before I want to finish an RP I started and I don’t want an RP partner who just drops it for the smallest thing, I rather want someone who would communicate when the RP got stuck or when blockages occur and works that out with me so that the RP can continue.

3. If you can’t reply for more than 1-2 weeks let me know! The same goes if for whatever reason you want to drop the RP anyway. I am allergic to people who just let the RP die without a word because I find this to be disrespectful and impolite.

4. Be creative and bring in your own ideas.

5. Be over 18.

Here are some of my new RP ideas but I am also open to working something out together as well as for your own ideas if you have one you’d like to write with me.

Idea 1:

X was born the son to extremely influential and powerful people in society and he had been treated like a little prince from day one. The people surrounding him have admired the ground on which he walked, every wish of his got fulfilled and he could basically do whatever he wanted because no one would set any boundaries for him or say no to him. This among other things had led to him developing a distinctive superiority complex and arrogance and made him blind to his own flaws. He looks down on almost all people and deems them inferior while he never had any problems to deal with and he doesn’t know how to handle difficult or dangerous situations.

When he reached adulthood he still felt like there was nothing that he won’t be able to do or wasn’t allowed to do and that no one could reach him. Hence he broke and bent the laws to his own advantage and for his own profit betraying not only the state but also cheating and stepping on the rights of dozens of people with a certainty that this would never come to light and even if no one could do anything to him.

He was naive and wrong though and every single one of his crimes came to light. And when he stood in court he stood on his own. His parents had abandoned and disinherited him; his friends denied him and had withdrawn from him. Even his top lawyers hadn’t been able to safe him from prison because the judge, the betrayed public and common people wanted to see him suffer.

A short while later he finds himself thrown into prison with the type of people he despises, who disgust him and who he looks down on the most and it is clear soon that none of the groups in prison acknowledge him and that every single prisoner hates his guts. At first his arrogance leads him to believe that the prison guards would be like his servants who would keep the barbaric inmates away from him and that he had the power on his side but he soon had to figure out that he was alone, helpless and stripped off all influence and power and that it actually were those he deemed inferior who now had the upper hand and he had to learn how fear felt like.

It didn’t take long for dangerous situations to occur and on the very first day someone attempted to rape him and almost succeeded. He got saved by Y though who smashed that guy’s face in like an egg and dragged X behind. X however was not grateful to the brute and felt ashamed that he had been saved by someone like that. However Y never thought that X would be grateful and he also didn’t safe him due to kindness, but because he saw an opportunity and possible advantaged for himself in the arrogant man the whole prison despised.

X felt intimidated by the man who had fought the rapist like a berserker but he also saw his only chance to survive in him even though he got even more terrified of him when he learned that Y had apparently killed someone.

X= Uke

Y= Seme

Searching for X

Idea 2:

X is the son of the faculty director of the university he is attending but much to his father’s dismay his son isn’t specifically ambitious or interested in learning and getting a degree. He is a day dreamer who likes comic books, manga, cosplay and to create art and photography in his free time and university and all theoretical things just bore him. There are only those specific lectures he enjoys but not because of the subject or any intellectual interest in them but because of Y, the professor, he has a massive crush on and whom his daydreams often circle around.

Regardless of coming from an academic family X has incredibly bad grades and is about to fail his exams. His father who is embarrassed by his son’s bad grades and disinterests asks the professor for help in confidence and arranges that Y will give X private tuition.

To his father’s surprise X likes that idea and even looks forward to it what gives his old man some hope but he doesn’t know that X actually just wants to get closer to the professor and doesn’t care about learning or the exams at all.

X= Uke

Y= Seme

Searching for X

Idea 3:

Y is a biologist and part of an expedition to find and colonise new land and explore the life there.

When the ship of the expedition loses its course they are floating over the sea for days without direction until they arrive at an unknown island no one of them had ever heard of.

The island seems quite odd to them, not only are there plants and animals they never even imagined existed, there also were people who they deemed primitive at first sight who were not only different from them but also different from the people similar expeditions had found at other places.

There seem to be a lot of secrets surrounding the island but one thing that stuck out to the arriving researchers and colonisers was that there were no sick, weak or crippled people and that they seemed to age severely lower. Y who always suffered from a bad health finds his condition getting much better with each day he stays there and he develops an interest about that specific phenomenon and he has the hope that he could help and cure a lot of people with this if he was able to analyse and figure out that secret. At the same time his colleagues inform the crown back home about the island and the mysterious thing going on there and their king demands them to figure out what causes this and take it from the island to their homeland, to not only rid their population from diseases but to also become the most powerful and strongest of all imperial nations for eternity.

Hence, the crew of the ship attempts to live with the indigenous people of the island to study them and find out all their secrets but the people don’t seem to trust the strangers enough and it appears to be harder than it seemed to get their hands onto information.

Y, who has a genuine interest in basically everything from plants over insects to the mysterious cure to diseases however doesn’t give up on learning and get’s introduced to X the heir of the ancient headman of the tribe who is sceptical at first but starts to get warm with the biologist who oddly enough seems honest as well as annoying and persistent to him in a good way and he starts to develop feelings for him and to trust him.

Genres: Fantasy, historic setting

X=Uke

Y= Seme

Searching for X

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• -Hideki-

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello there. How are you doing this fine day?

I happen to pass over your post and I happen to find your first plot idea to be very interesting.

If you are still searching for an rp partner I'd love to discuss more about it.