From the ashes we grow [[For Exellda and Mischief]] 18+

GodofMischief

From the moment Taeyang was in his arms, Zachiarius could tell his fiance would make a great husband. He already liked the way the other male felt in his arms. Plus, Taeyang made the most... well there was no other word to describe it, other than to say the noise he made was incredibly adorable... Taeyang would not be so pleased to hear that. He was sure he messed with the wolf enough by now and was willing to give him a break. Again, he personally thought it was rather cute to watch Tae struggle to break his hug. Good luck. He thought as a small chuckle escaped him. His strength was stronger than normal people, obviously because he was a vampire. Not to brag, but Zachiarius thought he was a great hugger, with lots of practice on the other orphans...

The snappy conversation between Taeyang and his family was an amusing one. Zachiarius could see the charm and the strength of the bond between them. The familiarity and the closeness was evident. And Jun did have a point... James was being rather stingy tonight and he had no idea why. What was making his friend so tense? He would try asking later when they were back at home. For now, he'd enjoy his 'last' hour at Taeyang's club. There was something on James' mind... and sometimes Zachiarius wished he could read minds just to find out why. Other than that, Zachiarius laughed at Minjun's comment. The idea wasn't a bad one, however he didn't want to push his luck more than he already was. Ah, yes, there was still one wolf he had to deal with... Channie... Who was still unhappy with this whole ordeal. Now that nearly everyone was on his side though, Zachiarius felt rather confident that he could somehow win him over... He would give it time.

Another small smile pulled at Zachiarius' lips when Taeyang requested that he let him go. "Yes, sir." He said as he happily let the other male go. By no means was he insulted at being called an 'over grown pup'. No, he was rather entertained by it. And with that he jokingly said, "Already giving me a pet name, are we? What should I call you, then?" Of course he was teasing and not really being serious about it. Still, he liked keeping this playful atmosphere more than the tense one... There would be plenty of time to develop their relationship, or so he hoped.

In all seriousness though, marrying Taeyang was stressful business. Whenever they got to the point of exchanging vows, he wanted Taeyang to know that he was serious. He wanted everyone in his family to know that he wasn't doing this just because the council told him to- well kind of... Zachiarius genuinely wanted to make this work and to make the other male happy. Being forced into this situation wasn't pleasant, but it was the least he could do to make it better... He would try to make the other male happy and hopefully, Tae would never come to hate him... "In all seriousness though..." Zachiarius said with a hand over his heart, "I'll try my best to prove myself worthy, for Channie's approval, the families support and Taeyang's future- hand in marriage." "He hummed before continuing, "It's the least I can do... I'd even would be willing to let Channie beat me up if that would make him feel better." Without James up his ass, he could say things like that. "Under the one condition that he isn't allowed to kill me, of course."

While he knew he shouldn't say things like that... He was very unsure what he should do to prove himself to Channie... who seemed to be very against the idea of him marrying Taeyang. Zach was willing to let Channie get his anger out on him if that made him feel better... Zachiarius had also been willing to learn how to fight, so he could defend their lands and Taeyang. Zachiarius was willing to work at the club. Well, the list could go on with all of the things Zachiarius would gladly do to help out... Violence, he knew, wouldn't solve anything... However, he understood the hate or tension between wolves and vampires... He simply figured that if he'd let Channie have a bite out of him, maybe he would realize that he wasn't his enemy... Maybe he'd realize that there was no reason to hate all vampires. There was also this small interest to know what it felt like to be in between the jaws of a wolf... Some might have thought Zachiarius to be crazy... But he was indeed, strangely curious. He probably should have been scared of Channie... but he wasn't...

All of that aside, he was starting to instinctively follow Taeyang. "So do you think you'll hire me, boss?" That was the topic they were discussing earlier. "I could be the busboy- or bartender- or janitor? Do you have a chef position- or what if I was the bouncer? Should I learn how to dance and become a pole dancer? I'm sure I'd be strong enough- What about mixing some cool jams, I'd be the DJ?" Zachiarius gasped, "Do you need an assistant? I could do that too?" He was practically bouncing with enthusiasm just thinking about it. "Uh- should I fill out a resume? It might be a waste though... I haven't had a job other than helping out at the orphanage... So... Oh, and my grades were good, not excellent but not bad, you know?"

Huffing at Zachiarius when he was finally released and the man spoke to him in teasing tones regarding the "nickname" he had given the vampire, Taeyang glared at him despite not having much heat behind the gesture. "You will address me as Taeyang or Tae. Try and give me any nickname other than that and I'll rip your tongue out of your mouth" he grumbled under his breath even though he couldn't help but ponder what nickname the young vampire would consider giving him. Zachiarius didn't appear like anyone who'd give him a particularly cruel nickname, if anything it would be disgustingly adorable. Sure it would probably amuse him to no end, but he wasn't just going to give the younger male an easy time naming him whatever he wanted. While his pack had a tendency to randomly select different nicknames for eachother every now and again, they were family and that's what they did. Besides, they had grown up together and were used to whatever ridiculous name they might toss around for shits and giggles. Zachiarius still had to earn his place, nevertheless, that didn't mean that Taeyang wouldn't be somewhat passive with his young soon to be mate. As strange as that thought could possibly be.

Snarling rather fiercely when Zachiarius mentioned he'd be alright with Chansung beating on him in order to get the older wolf's acceptance, Taeyang turned to deliver an annoyed glare at his sibling who released a rumble of approval in his wolf form. There was an odd wolf like grin marring Chansung's canine features and by the gleam of excitement that flickered through those ill tempered eyes, it was clear that the older wolf wasn't opposed to the idea. However, his interest in possibly beating down the vampire that had been chosen to become his little brother's mate, was dampened by the glare directed at him. Not only by Taeyang but by Minjun as well and the own ill tempered wolf's mate, Mara. Not to mention Jun's annoyed look even as his twin smirked in approval to Chansung's reaction. Turning his gaze on Taeyang when the younger wolf directed a narrowed eyed look towards him, Chansung flickered an ear and appeared almost apologetic towards the smaller wolf. An action that those in the pack knew only Taeyang could bring out of him willingly. His little brother had a certain hold over him that he'd never fight against. Even if he was far from happy.

"Chansung will not touch something or someone that I have taken as my own. I will not allow it. No matter the circumstances, while you are with me in this pack and the arrangement for marriage stands, I won't let anything happen to you. I might be Omega, but you are meant to be my mate. Mate's don't allow their partner to be hurt. Regardless the reasons. Chansung will learn to accept you soon enough but it will not be through violence" Taeyang spoke firmly, leaving it very clear in no uncertain circumstances that he would not stand back and let his brother toss Zachiarius around. While the boy might want to learn to fight, he would not be learning from Chansung. The second eldest was the brawler of the family for a reason. Chansung had the build and size to cause serious harm if he set his mind to it and while this arrangement was still young, Taeyang would be cautious of his older brother's interaction with his soon to be younger mate. If this was going to work, there would be the need for peace between everyone in the pack. Letting Chansung take a bite out of Zachiarius would not work in anyone's favor.

"Besides, if you wanna learn to fight, we can teach you. We kinda leave Chansung reserved for the serious fights. Brother is meant to be one of the deadliest wolves in the pack, letting him come at you even without the intention to kill, wouldn't be a good idea. The twins and Khunnie are excellent teachers, so is Jae. And Tae is the fastest wolf in the pack, when he's focused and on point, his speed is nothing to laugh about. They could conver getting you battle ready should we ever need you to help defend our lands. And when I have time, I'll pitch in my own two cents. You have plenty of teachers around, there's no need to train with our temperamental brawler" Minjun chuckled, flashing a playful gaze over at Chansung as the wolf rolled his eyes and looked away. The second eldest in the pack knew why his pack wasn't exactly jumping with excitement about him facing off against the young vampire, no matter the animosity between their species. He was no fool. And though he wouldn't say no to the chance of beating the younger male to the ground, he wouldn't cause any unnecessary drama inside his family unit.

Walking back into the club, letting his family gather themselves again outside, Taeyang glanced over his shoulder at the vampire even as a small thread of amusement flickered through him. The boy was rambling even if he didn't know it and it was kind of cute. Flickering his gaze to the still rather tense environment in the first level of the club, he raised a brow at his workers and guests while feeling a small yet charming smile twitch onto his features. "What are we all standing around for? This is a club isn't it? Get back to work and your enjoyment. The danger had passed, things are settled. There is no further need to worry" he called out to them, deciding to address them all first for a moment. The instant calm that sank into the supernatural creatures gathered around the first level at his words was endearing to watch. It was quite obvious despite his position as Omega that he was greatly respected as the owner of this club. Watching everyone going back to what they had been previously doing before the fight, Taeyang glanced over his shoulder at Zachiarius and flickered a amused smirk at the younger male as he thought of what he had said.

"You need the brawn to be a bouncer and I'm afraid you have yet to gain that. You don't know to fight and the guests here are unfamiliar with you as of yet. They would not respect you as a bouncer and you'd sooner find yourself wrapped in a fight rather than breaking it up. As for a pole dancer, as amusing as the thought might be, I don't fancy my future mate having the eyes of many on him every night while wearing limited articles of cloths" he murmured rather entertained by both aspects. No, Zachiarius truly wouldn't fit any of their two roles. "You'll be starting off as a bartender. Mara, Chansung's mate, will be training you from the moment you begin. You'll do what she tells you and assist in any way you can until you learn the tricks to being a bartender. Should I have need of you on the third level, I will call for you but for the most part I'll probably be on the second level during busy nights. You'll begin your training down here where the atmosphere is calmer than the chaos of the second level. Once you're more comfortable, I'll have you brought upstairs" Taeyang spoke with a hint of thoughtfulness in his tone. He had great aspirations that the younger male would do fine as a bartender, he just had to get used to the environment of the three leveled club.

"You won't need a resume and though I'm pleased that your grades were good, you won't need them here. You are not just another random new hire. If this works out between us, then I'll need you here for more than just your responsibilities to the club. Just you showing up and learning to be part of our world is all the experience and effort I need from you" the violet eyed wolf responded as he made it to the stairs leading upstairs to the louder and much more chaotic upper level of the club.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• GodofMischief

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so Taeyang made it clear that his elder brother would not be tearing him apart... like ever. That both made the vampire feel happy and oddly flattered. Because that meant that his future fiance liked him enough to not want him injured or possibly killed, especially at the hands of anyone in the family. It was really nice for Taeyang to stick up for him like that. He was thankful. And yet, there still was this small part of him that was very curious to know the feeling of what it would be like to be between the jaws of a werewolf. All in all, it didn't bother him too much. He wasn't sure what it would be like being close to 'death' and because he was supposed to be married to Taeyang, he didn't plan on dying any time soon.

It was quite amusing to watch the other male 'take control' of his club, so to speak. Everyone had seem tense moments ago, but upon Taeyang's mini speech, everyone slipped right back into their little grooves. The life of the club was a vibrant one, Zach had to hand it to Tae... It was cool and nice and awesome and looked like an epic place to work. Yeah, Zachiarius was a little childish while thinking about it, but, it was his carefree attitude that made him extremely likable, and perhaps a few other things that had yet to reveal itself. In any case, Zachiarius happily followed his future fiance into the club. He noticed the look the other male gave him after he expressed his desire to know what job he should do. Of course he knew that Taeyang would make him a bartender. His future fiance had a point... He wouldn't be a good bouncer, probably. However, Zachiarius was amused by the fact that Taeyang didn't want him dancing barely naked on stage. The hint of jealousy made Zachiarius' ego spike up a tad.

"I look forward to working with you, Taeyang." He said in a sing-song voice. Now that he thought about it, even though the other male threatened him, he probably would come up with a 'pet' name for his future husband. A mischievous smile formed on his face. He would make sure that it would be impossible for Taeyang to hate it. And knowing that Taeyang would be frustrated and probably embarrassed about it, amused Zachiarius to no end. "It would be no problem at all. I would love to learn about werewolves, your club and of course, about you and your family in general, but mostly you." The smile didn't leave Zachiarius' face as he spoke.

"How about I wonder around for the last hour? And I'll start tomorrow? Hmmn? Does that sound good? Or is there something that I need to do? Like fill out paperwork? Or would you like me to follow you around like a lost puppy? Because I can certainly do that." He asked in a teasing manner, just to make sure. Otherwise he would leisurely take his time walking about. He hoped he could keep up his carefree attitude with Taeyang. As the days would go by, Zachiarius hoped that they could be closer, and perhaps, as cliche as it sounded, maybe they could fall in love.

• Saga locked this topic