Somethings with wings that can breaht fire plot

M-jow

Hey there I'm looking for a seke or seme to my new plot and since I would like to play a seke x seke RP I will also play a seke (don't mind the uke status this isn't my first time shifting 0v

Oh well I made a plot/summary so please feel free to check it out ^^ I can play both (A) or (B) but I kinda already have developed (A)'s character in my head so.. Yeah, send me something if you wanna do this RP with me and we can work some more into it together.

(Through The Sky)*

As long as (A) can remember, he has been looked down upon by others of his kind just because he is more to the lean and handsome side that others (whom looks like freaking huge bodybuilders stuffed with steroids.) Of course, part to blame would be for the fact that he is a half-breed between a human and the blue dragon king of the Long island. The Island is high and far enough away from any human to reach on their own without the strong wings of a dragon or a jet plane.***

(A) is the next in line after his father, which means that he must keep proving himself for the herd and keep a cold head at all times, since half of the dragons on the island gladly would see him dead.*

But then one day while a group of dragons patrols the lands beneath their home, their eyes are caught by another freak of nature. (B) is a new type of dragon no one has ever seen before. Normally he would had been able to battle those noisy dragons off, but since his last battle left him badly wounded, meant for him to die a slow and painful death. He really can't do much as one of them swoops down to grab him in it's claws and drag his hurtful ass along with them to be presented to the most M*****Fucking dangerous looking dragon king B in his life had seen... aside from his own dad.**

Thinking this very much might be the end of him since he is on unknown territory, (B) is already accepting his upcoming death.

Well that is just until (A) steps in, ruining his father’s spectacular performance. No one, but (A) and his last human mother know that the Blue fearful dragon king underneath his roughness really is just a big softy especially forwards his only offspring.**

*There is something about the way the prince (A) carries himself that sends hormones flying around (B), he is no stranger to sex between men, but is the other even interested? What happens when he is forced to tell the king whom he really is?*

(A) doesn’t have time to babysit a stranger but with his status he is the only on capable of keeping the herd’s*top dragons from using B as their own little chewing toy. Of course, this mean that (A) must keep one eye out for both himself and the wounded hottie, who seems to test even A’s own sexual desires which really makes him more pissed, and why the fuck are they getting married!?*

PLAYER REQUIREMENTS:

- Parapost - You must be able to post in paragraphs (Min. 1 paragraph per post)*

Give me something to work with. One liners will be ignored.*

- USE YOUR IMAGINATION! - I am a roleplayer that plays in a heavy fantasy realm. I do not mind explaining from the beginning on what each roleplay can consist of. But do let your imagination take ahold of you to help us write a wonderful story.*

- Plot Driven/Story Driven - I do not do one shot roleplays. Sex is wonderful and all, But if you are able to create a story that leads up to sex and also be able to continue on after the juicy details. Then that makes for an intriguing story.*

- I know that my grammar is't the best, but I try to at least make my sentences understandable to my partners. I expect you do to the same for me.*

You have to be an active player and if you can’t post for a long while, I'd appreciate it if you could inform me ^^ I don’t bite... often^w^

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Exellda

• RebbaNanmi

• 1 year later...