Calling all Fujoshi fans!

fishychoo

Hey everyone out in Fujoshi land!~ I am nearing the end of my school semester and I have a huge favor to ask. As a web business project I maintain a personal

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that functions very similarly like my Tumblr except the only difference being I code the entire site manually myself. By the end of this week on Friday I will be presenting this in class but if you could just check out the site and show all your fujoshi friend’s out there in internet land that’ll be a big help for me! This is just for my project and I won't be maintaining this site after my class is finished but please feel free to drop on my Tumblr and give me a shout there! :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fishychoo

• fayte18

• auser

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I just checked out the site! I find it informative but I wish there were some pictures in the reviews and a bit more diversity in font style or art. I find it more pleasing to the eyes if there's pics and colors in each reviews. But please be mindful if you use colors. Make sure they don't hurt the eye or contradict your layout. Please take note of line spacing especially for long paragraphs. Also, please provide links if appropriate. I hope this insight helps!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I have checked it out, but I'm not sure if there is any other way I can help you - do you need more traffic, is that the goal? Maybe I could go back to the websites a few more times:D

Anyway, I liked the colors - the pages are easy on the eyes and put you in a good mood:D But the pictures take a very long time to load on every page, I don't know if that's important in your project.