Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

oki so i have sorted some stuff out now, but i neeeeedddd to paint a biiiig reminder note on my all to remember me not to forget stuff... its gonna look so ugly T________T

Hmm nice poster/painting vs self made food+medecin post-it on wall.

......... XDD

• 2 weeks later...

Im so exited for next semester. Finaly i will be in the Archive programe :_red_fox 4

Annnd i can skip a few courses since i have allready done those ^^ So i will skip, skip, skip 3 semesters and jump right into one. wiiiiii will be so nice.

I have allready started read the documents and litsen through 2 audio books. ^^

i need to be prepared >.

• 2 weeks later...
*sigh* it's not a proper day, if you don't have your daily cup of coffee. So, time to recharge my battery with homemade late

OMG, I read "lemonade latte" instead of "homemade latte" and I was horrified for a few seconds. I can sigh in relief. Hope you enjoyed your delicious (sans lemon) latte!

xDDD oh dear....just log in to update one of my projects, but noticed your quote and it made my day. But thank you for asking, it was nice cup of coffee ^^

Summer is gone ... Days are so grey now.... :( :(

P.S

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'll gladly exchaneg the weather with you :x
good luck on your studies ! you can do it. Be confident by looking at everything you've achieved since we met xx

:D there you are. Actually it feels kinda good atm. I have been able to prepare the first few weeks so i have allready prepared all the seminariums awnsers as far as i can so i dont need to read any of those text, just look at my notes .

so i can fokus on the more heavier books -__-

lucky me most of my books are digital with audio so i dont need to read "alone"

And yes Summer is GOONNEEEEE Im so happy \(^o^)/, I want yellow leaves on the trees. Hot coffe, hot tea, yay

It seems to be everywhere here.  

Nothing like the silence I enjoy being disrupted by the sudden screaming of a random person.  It did make for an interesting story to tell people though. 

Well, the world has gone mad...hasn't it? I miss the 90s though the 90s for some countries were destructive. But maybe the people from these countries miss the 70s and 80s. I guess, every generation misses previous decades. 

And like, I woke up to tons of spammers...and am so not used to the new platform in regard of moderation of posts lol. 

It sure seems so.  Haha, The 90s were a good time.  I could go for the 90s again.  Simpler times.

You beat me to the spammers every time. XD But yeah, I'm not used to this either, in fact I think I missed some since I didn't know how to do anything other than delete the posts.  Oh well, learning curve.