Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

How to keep calm? ... Perhaps i Should try Yoga. I do some exercises allready but perhaps i should improve this and make it a part of a daily rutine?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yoga is good for the mind and body. Reduces stress and makes you feel relaxed. In the beginning it was difficult, but I started practicing yoga every morning (:

You can try this channel

If they give me just one more paper work...I swear.

I am not a writing machine, for goddamn sake.

opOY4X5.gif

Ah, I know that feel! These days during a pandemic are in the accounting office pure hell. Why do people think we can save their own businesses from crash?

It's my one of my best friends birthday tomorrow! she's turning 20 and i just finished writing a long af message for her. my other friend had the idea of collecting everyone's messages and making a story out of it! i dont know what the story is gonna be like and i dunno if ill get the chance to 'proofread' it but im really happy that she's feeling loved

Ryuu how are you doing??

*comes running with cold water* O.O u oki?

I just watched the first two seasons of junjou romantica again

awwww they are a sucha coupple *.* i think i will read some manga and some of those nice scenes mehehehehe

*wet from cold water* O_O I'm fine ^ ^ Thank you! That's just stress and panic at work recently.

They all went crazy!

Oooooooh, yaaaass ! I have to see JR again too. I wanted to watch the Takumi-kun series buuuut I dunno- when I was younger it was better than now :D you know what I mean?

its actually very nice to watch it again. plus i started to read a little bit as well. i stated in the middle and its so nice ^^

I want an usagi-san T_T but takano is my fav

Hmm, i was re-reading Junjou Romantica a bit.. and i feel i just wanna clean up some of those older pages and draw d***s in some scenes since someone has 'forgotten' to draw them.

:wox:

I have so many things that blend in my head and so many mixed feelings in me that I can't express myself.

Well, at least I managed to say it

it's okay that we have to stay at home and follow the rules but, the more these restrictions go on, the more I feel inside an immense experiment with the entire population of the earth that acts as a rat lab ....

I would like to go to the fields around my country and walk, touch the grass and wild flowers, feel the sun and wind on my face and breathe freely ....

I hope people will appriciate nature more when thisis over ^^

Beeing out is indeed nice.

Hmm i got this idea about a thing i could do this summer...and now i start to feel this is a too huge... like to much water over my head ...

i think i will skip it. XDDD