Well, then know this.

When I come, I come for the knife.

When I smile, I smile for the truth.

When I help, I help for the weak.

When I hit, I hit for the strong.

When I speak, I speak for the foe.

When I mute, I mute for the friend.

When I forgive, I forgive the tomorrow.

When I do not forgive, it is you from today.

Before you talk,

remember that I know you

before you even know yourself.

so its been thiiiiirrrddd thime I have been re-.... re-written..writing..wroten..

-______________-

I have ...written, again my paper.

Oh and I had a pizza today..... annnndd now after, I remeberd why I dont like Pizza XDDD

It didnt taste good.

It was noootthhiinnng like pasta. Pasta is the best. :]

When I grow up, i want to be a pasta, or work with pasta. Or have a bed spread with pasta on it.

HAHAHAHAHhahahahaa oki thats a bit too much, but its nice to dream a littel X'DDD

It was an ambitious goal to get my Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate online in 24 hours. I hope the employer I'm applying for a job with realises that, since it was their requirement for me to have a trial with them. I'd better bloody get this job! I'd better bloody have my assessment marked within half an hour!

Sex posts are the best posts. XD I just got a response from someone whose character is receiving a blowjob in the snow behind a party and they did not disappoint!

It is confirmed -__- My chair is a death-trap.

My chair has seen better days, and it starts to fall apart.... literally. A few days ago a big "chunk"/something fell off from it XD

And now when i sit on it, SUDDENLY the seat it sliding forward ooor backwards, leaving me with some kind of "chair-whiplash-effect".

I neeeed a new chair.

Btw, found this XD

Best giraaaaf of the week.

tenor.gif?itemid=3328386

It is confirmed -__- My chair is a death-trap.

My chair has seen better days, and it starts to fall apart.... literally. A few days ago a big "chunk"/something fell off from it XD

And now when i sit on it, SUDDENLY the seat it sliding forward ooor backwards, leaving me with some kind of "chair-whiplash-effect".

Sounds like the result of too much "butt-action". Yeah reveal all your dirty secrets baby boy!

Sounds like the result of too much "butt-action". Yeah reveal all your dirty secrets baby boy!

Its not true its not true.... its noooot

i sit normal on my chair .___. but its getting old.

But it was a fun comment tho X'DDDDDD

sayy whaatt. O.O I hope you can get it out.sounds a bit painfull.

*shrugs* It only hurts when I poke it in the wrong place. I gave up trying ot get it out. It would probably mean more digging and cutting than the actual bit of glass will do.

This may be an unpopular opinion but oh well...

I wish movie makers would make original movies for women rather than recreating movies for men by men. E.g. Female Ghostbusters. Ghostbusters was a great movie. I love the Ghostbusters. It doesn't need to be recreated to appeal to women. Just make a whole new supernatural movie for women rather than making a shitty rehash for the sake of feminism.