Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Im here Im here :_red_fox 4

I was out of town and went to a culture festival. i saw knights in a mini tournament and they had fire swords and horses and a child got burned when she tried jumping ..u know those jumping ropes kids do. It was set on fire :D

Not the child but the rope. And then we watched the "classroom" where they used to cut up people in the old university.

It was a very nice evening. had lots of fun and i got a ballon in shape of a bulldog on a stick.

uppsala-kulturnatten-eld-riddare-DSC2508.jpg

dont get the fluuuuuu

Dammit

! Where's my hi you glorious asshole. LOL! XDDD

Well....this was certainly a week that I did NOT need. Thank god that the plumbing issue was not something we had to take care of.

ah the rain is nice. Specially if you are in side with a nice podcast ^^

Today i feel good. Im litsening to a nice history podcast so im happy.

(dont watch the film Troy btw -___- it is hystericly boring.) XD

I love staying up really late; listening to music, smoking, cigarettes, eating snacks and watching series. It's my 'me-time'

Sign me up on that one too, sounds real nice :) well i dont smoke that much anymore but still, sounds nice.

Ah today was nice and scary. Mother was in town visiting our cussins..cus.. (cant spell... but you know those, mothers-sister-older brother-dads-twin-doughters-husband-persons) She was visiting them and also me, so we went to this totaly awsome huge house in the city that was build by some old lady in the 1800 who loved art and...well "stuffs".. Cuz it was stuff allllll over the place and so amazing cool staircases, statues, old paintings, and everything had a so nice hand-work down to the door nob.

Really cool place, and very spooky XDD but totaly awsome. Im happy.

U know it was that sort of typical place where the family sits in the "drawing room" and women drink tea with hats that has lots of feather. And the men stand by the fire drinking conjak, smoking and saying this like "dam that war, so hard to get good cigaretts these days". And then they eat dinner in a huge room with lots of space. HAhaha well it was really fun BBbbbuuuutttttt there was very very many decorations everywhere with dragons and knights

-_________________- dont like it. one was this huuuugeee painting in the ceeling that looked super creepy.

Wyyy. whyy do u want to look up at that when u write your "correndspond letters", old woman.

Sign me up on that one too, sounds real nice :) well i dont smoke that much anymore but still, sounds nice.

Ah today was nice and scary. Mother was in town visiting our cussins..cus.. (cant spell... but you know those, mothers-sister-older brother-dads-twin-doughters-husband-persons) She was visiting them and also me, so we went to this totaly awsome huge house in the city that was build by some old lady in the 1800 who loved art and...well "stuffs".. Cuz it was stuff allllll over the place and so amazing cool staircases, statues, old paintings, and everything had a so nice hand-work down to the door nob.

Really cool place, and very spooky XDD but totaly awsome. Im happy.

U know it was that sort of typical place where the family sits in the "drawing room" and women drink tea with hats that has lots of feather. And the men stand by the fire drinking conjak, smoking and saying this like "dam that war, so hard to get good cigaretts these days". And then they eat dinner in a huge room with lots of space. HAhaha well it was really fun BBbbbuuuutttttt there was very very many decorations everywhere with dragons and knights

-_________________- dont like it. one was this huuuugeee painting in the ceeling that looked super creepy.

Wyyy. whyy do u want to look up at that when u write your "correndspond letters", old woman.

It's really nice, just my cat and I, it's really chill (ᇴ‿ฺᇴ)

I started crying in group therapy today... twice. Ughhh, I'm so ashamed

Dammit
! Where's my hi you glorious asshole. LOL! XDDD

XD Missed my ass? Oh you almighty Mod please forgive the oblivious me! Won't happen next time. ;P Ugh being an adult just sucks.