Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

woop woop people :D

Tomorrow im going on my Train-ride to the west coast ^^. I am atm trying to pack my bags...

-_____- it will close...IT WiiiLLL.

So atm im packing, arranging music in my mp3 player( yeah cuz i am still one of those ..I know).

And preparing my tablet with audiobooks. Im gonna bring my laptop and wacom aswell :Being-joyful-01:

Im going on vacaayy to visit my parents,

I hope there will be lots o rain, clouds, cold wind ^^. I hope the train ride will be nice. Im gonna buy a ice latte that i can drink on the train :Daydreaming: and mabye draw a littel, litsening to music or audiobook *v* Its gonna be so nice.

Im just gonna live on that sofa and watch aaaalllll theese silly stuff they have on TV and eat strawberries from a bowl im gonna place on my belly. Now Thats life for me.

:Bye:

Unbelievable that they can make face this real like my avatar. She is not real but still to me she looks like a real person. Mindfuck!

I'm so happy ! All my colleagues at work have enjoyed my vegan strawberry cake ! :)

*clap hands* I knew you could do it! *feels proud* I knew u could make an amazing strawberry cake.

And wow, that is so cute you brought it to work X]

There is an spider outside my window.... '_'

and it is looking at me....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That's my life right now....especially after the money I had to put into my car.... *sighs* -__-

~~~~~~~~~

Ahh, I think I'm finally feeling better...that was a really strange and unpleasant few days.....

Maybe it's an invasion!!!! look at that!!! LOOK AT THAAAAAAT!!!!!

68028d9c84_105513446_o2.jpg

I found it in front of our company and his name is Pedro ^ ^ :D

*gets heart attack* aaahhhh are you gonna scare me to death

:WTF:

And u named "it" Pedro -______- all ready.... man he looks freaky, those legs *shiver*

I'm trying to win this war I have atm. Me vs the insects that gets into my room. My wepon atm is a rolled up news paper ...

'_'

No more self is of Mr. Pedro XDDD

I can't believe I missed such a chance....I'm so damn stupid it pisses me off....an opportunity like that wasted....even if it's something I didn't really want....for that to happen and I'm the one to blame just sickens me.....

Today we ate vietnamese food :3

Some of my family members has made "funny" noises after eating the food XD

Well i liked it, tehre is a nice resturant at home with that food. I think i will get some take away when i get home.

Im stilled a littel bored at this vacay ._. allthou i have been able to litsen to a lots of books ^^

Summer sucks D:

I agree. I m on vaycay and I wanna go home now T_T its boring here on the westcoast and i have allready killed a few mosquitos and one spider.

I wanna be home in my own flat and do my things... I do like the country side but i'm staarrvvinng for civilasatiiioonnnn.

yoyo7

Today i got an ice latte at least T_T

The most "exiting" (-__-) thing that has happend , so far. Is that:

No bees has moved in to my mums "Bee hotell".....

-____________________-

Viva lavida loca, in my aaaassss.

:Red_fox6:

Oki, so tomorrow im leaving the westcoast to have a shot train ride to my visit my dad. I will be there for a littel more than a week and then i will go back o theee ciittyyy. YAAAaaassssss.

I just killed a spider, it was big and fat and euuuww what a sound it made when i (gently) crushed it under a paper. I havent looked at it yet.

The bee-hotell is still empty. Today a pigeon was sitting in the pear-tree insted of the other taller tree.

..... -_____- It is exciting right