Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
What a very nice thing you wrote ^^ and the music felt good to.

I know what you mean. I also find it very nice to be able to meet people like this.

Stay safe and take care of your self, times like this ^^

Im so happy i have learnd how to make nice coffe at home. I like this. I will try bake bread next week ^^

Everyone in my country has bought flower and baking stuff XDD so everyone is hipster and home baking. I bet there is a #My first bread XDD

'__' i will join them soon

I hope you feel a little better now ...a big and warm hug ❤

I will do it

, thanks a lot (*^^*)/

and ... I did not imagine that I could receive a more beautiful gift. Thank you so much~☆

I really hope that staying home will make people safe times like this. Maybe even time for some to be creative, or read a book or so.

But for F-sake, now it's not the time to play on a mini guitar, (ukulele) non stop -_____________- #neigburs *sigh*

XD

uuhhhh this nasty children gives me nightmares -_-

i went to the store, cuz yeeess i had to buy popcorn, and there is this nasty child who picked up a candy from the floor.

foxy5 stuppiiedd

How are you guys?

I think - a one more month and I'll finish this quarantine looks like a big chocolate. But in next week I back to work.

im doing fine, im a very homey person anyway so i dont find it to hard. Aannnnd im am not in a quarantine, we can still go out but few does so yeah.

Hope everyone is feeling allright

Hi

I'm fine too, thanks :)but where I am, it is forbidden to leave one's home country and also home, unless it is to buy food or go to work and if you do not respect the rules you are fined and reported by the police. However even I am a pretty homey person but I have to admit that I miss so much going to the woods near where I live to free my mind, walk and take pictures ... miss really a lot.

Please all be safe. I hope all of this ends soon

another unexpected beautiful gift ... ✧happy✧

I read a post on instagram that said:

Quarantine is not the same for everyone.

It depends on the square meters, balconies and terraces, on the computers available for the lessons of the children,

and on the ability to keep the fridge full while not working.

Because even taking the time to prepare cakes is a luxury not for everyone.

heck ... that's right

P.S.✧I really like the new forum banner, well done

Today I am tired. I will go to sleep, but first I will read something... even if I don't know yet what

I will go looking

nice to hear you are okay ^^

I was thirsty, so I took a bottle, I opened it and with my right hand I held the cap and with my left hand I held the bottle and poured the water into the glass. As soon as I finish pouring the water, what do I do? Instead of placing the bottle on the table, close it and take the glass to drink, I no, no no no, I continue to hold the bottle with my left hand and I raise my right hand, bringing it closer to my mouth to drink.

Pity that I still had the bottle cap in my hand ....

Thats a nice song :D i like that. Very nice an calm. I guess every one needs that a bit these days.

I agree abou the quarantine thing. Im not in one atm, well not a strickt one, but i am happy i am alone, and dont need to share a small space, plus im used to do stuff online . and i have some nice games to play as well.

(I payed for dynasty worrior 7 XDD its a very very same same game but i looovvvvee it. Cuz when i win all the officers says stuff like "You are a hero among us". or or "Your skills are amazing Master". MOAHAHAHAHAHA I feel so good... at least while playing ._. )