Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

So.. i have had this extra spare 'mattress' under my bed. And since the age of dinosaurs, i have wanted to throw it out .. it just havent happend. untill today \( 'v' )/ .... well sorta.

Since i cant rolled it up and throw it at a propper recycel place my plan was to cut it down in to small pices......

tenor.gif

.Im so tierd, but im alive...I have been cutting it down into small-ish parts and put them in plastic bags (that now covers the floor) with a breadknife.

Lets just say that when i has about halfway through... i had started to feel regret to this operation.

But, Im alive, and "well" very tierd and will now eat.... my lunch (its soon 19 o'clock in the evening)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I strongly recomend you not to do this. X'DD

yeah dont let them bit you on the butt... they did it on my last year and i had to walk around scratching butt all over town.

well what was i supuse to dooooo. I hade nothing else.... well i did try with a siccor first but that didnt work. Not at all. 'v'

It's still bad though, I walk around trying to scratch my shoulder all day, either on a door frame, with something sharp, or I try to twist myself enough to reach. -_-

This weather blows...Too damn humid and too damn hot. Ugh....

Today is my last weekend on my extreamly long summer break (started at 10 june)

This has been the most boring summer I ever had.

:leaf7:

Im actually happy it is over XDD

I have also "decided" to change my food.. cuz the stuff i cook atm... just taste real bad and im sick of tierd of my "kitchen adventures". Time for a new start.

:8yoyo13:

Well, as unhappy as I am, hearing what changes they've made really makes me glad that I took the job I have now. At least I don't have to worry about hours.

Also, I can't believe I did that! I'm so excited now! This is going to be great! My first concert in like....ten years.

oh what happend to your tooth?

Today I woke up really late again -___- and the other day i got my finger trapped in the "stapler", but the one that you makes holes with in the paper T_T

btw ...

...this is how i actually spell XD

TOn3dXH.jpg

oh what happend to your tooth?

Today I woke up really late again -___- and the other day i got my finger trapped in the "stapler", but the one that you makes holes with in the paper T_T

btw ...

...this is how i actually spell XD

TOn3dXH.jpg

Ya know, I was enjoying this grilled fish and I mistakenly chewed it in such a way that A LOT got stuck in between teeth and it hurt so bad! I had no floss on me and I was eating out so I had to endure the pain until I got home~

:leaf7:

So... How's your finger? I think we call those things you call staplers "punchers" where I come from. I know I'm not one to talk but take care of yourself~!

:Wink:

Hahaha XD looks like we both got stuck somehow

XD

Sounds real bad with that fish X] my finger is oki.. but it feels so typical me :_red_fox 5

You take care of yourself too c:

I started playing Dragon Age Inquisition, and Cullen and Cole are seriously precious cinnamon rolls who need to be protected. I feel very strongly about this.