Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

One of the rare times I will actually use the green theme. Cause, it's Victor.

Ugh....This is not how I wanted to wake up on a Saturday....So damn angry....Good thing I'm working today....I can get a distraction for a few hours....

I'm so happy the forum is back! I haven't realized how addicted to it I got over the past few weeks until yesterday when I was so frustrated because I couldn't get my fix:D

I'm so happy the forum is back! I haven't realized how I addicted to it I got over the past few weeks until yesterday when I was so frustrated because I couldn't get my fix:D

I agree , I'm happy the forum is back \(^ v ^)/

(my) mother is a sadistic and hypocritical monster - I would like to know what it is like to have a real and loving mother without a vulgarism

• Haha 1

Ok, someone please shoot me, I'm complete trash today.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Holy Cow, you've got quite a view:D Stay safe...?

, yeah, not a view I wish to have...even though the flames aren't there anymore, there is still a lot of smoke....and all of the houses that have been destroyed is just heart breaking...

Some people are arseholes. How dare anyone insult another person's roleplaying skills and make them feel bad about themselves?!

that sounds bad '_' ... I would sucks at role play. . (Both meanings) but it would be better if people could help each other feel better :]

I can't belive I went to bed early last night (midnight) and I actually fell asleep after 30 min or so and slept through the whole night (almost) :D I feel I had a good good sleep.

Yeah, someone picked on a friend of mine. Roleplaying is meant to be fun, not about how great you are at writing.

some people take things too seriously and get too far. I hope your friend doesn't take it personally :(

Christ, is it out now?

As for me, I'm feeling down this morning because I still haven't gotten the important email that I probably should have by now.. I give it a few more days, and then.. what? not sure

Mochi' Yeah. They do. And my friend did take it personally and was going to go on hiatus.