*Concerts

*Classic novels

*People who understand his value

Dislikes:

*Spicy foods

*The feud between the two families

*Being underestimated

*Full moons

People knew New York as a bustling city with restaurants on every corner, and a place where you could see Broadway before your very eyes. It was a magical place for some, but for Virgil it was a war ground he wanted to part of. Before his great-great-grandparents were even a thought that crossed their parents mind there was a war between two families that controlled the eat and west side of New York. The families had been fighting for so long that if Virgil were to ask what it was even about no one could give him a straight answer. The feud was a pointless waste of time as far as Virgil was concerned, but if he voiced that opinion he would lose even less respect from his family.

Virgil, and his family, and even the family that controlled the east side were werewolves. Powerful werewolves at that! Not a lot of people know this, but everything has to go through the two families before it can be put in place; new traffic signs, events, and even new chair members. The two families were terrifying. They were armed with guns, and it didn't help that they turned into hideous beasts on a full moon. Though if you asked Virgil, both families abused that fear too much. Not like Virgil's opinion mattered on anything anyways.

Virgil was the would be heir of the family. Instead they gave it to his childhood friend Leon, that his father thought of as a son. The only reason he wasn't the heir was because he was not only an omega, but he was an omega that has a very slim chance of giving birth. In the werewolf world a male omega was thought to be weak, stupid, and incapable to lead. Time after time Virgil proved that he was anything but - he had a genius

IQ of 160, he knew three different types of fighting styles, and he was even his childhood friends advisor. His parents were just... stuck in the old ways. Virgil was bent on getting their approval, but after twenty three years, that just seemed like an impossible task.

Maybe it was because Virgil was slowly losing hope in making his family proud that he snuck out and attended a punk concert. Punk was always his favorite genre anyways, but if his uptight family knew that they would probably think less of him. He sat in a corner, sipping his beer as he watched the band play. Usually he was accompanied by a body guard or even Leon. However, tonight was different. He was completely alone, and on a night like this anything could happen.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• BunBunTheCatSnake

316r8zr.jpg

Name:

Eye Color: Gray

*Concerts

*ridding motorcycle

*being an ass

Dislikes:

*Being underestimated

*rain

People knew New York as a bustling city with restaurants on every corner, and a place where you could see Broadway before your very eyes. It was a magical place for some, but for Virgil it was a war ground he wanted to part of. Before his great-great-grandparents were even a thought that crossed their parents mind there was a war between two families that controlled the eat and west side of New York. The families had been fighting for so long that if Virgil were to ask what it was even about no one could give him a straight answer. The feud was a pointless waste of time as far as Virgil was concerned, but if he voiced that opinion he would lose even less respect from his family.

Virgil, and his family, and even the family that controlled the east side were werewolves. Powerful werewolves at that! Not a lot of people know this, but everything has to go through the two families before it can be put in place; new traffic signs, events, and even new chair members. The two families were terrifying. They were armed with guns, and it didn't help that they turned into hideous beasts on a full moon. Though if you asked Virgil, both families abused that fear too much. Not like Virgil's opinion mattered on anything anyways.

Virgil was the would be heir of the family. Instead they gave it to his childhood friend Leon, that his father thought of as a son. The only reason he wasn't the heir was because he was not only an omega, but he was an omega that has a very slim chance of giving birth. In the werewolf world a male omega was thought to be weak, stupid, and incapable to lead. Time after time Virgil proved that he was anything but - he had a genius

IQ of 160, he knew three different types of fighting styles, and he was even his childhood friends advisor. His parents were just... stuck in the old ways. Virgil was bent on getting their approval, but after twenty three years, that just seemed like an impossible task.

Maybe it was because Virgil was slowly losing hope in making his family proud that he snuck out and attended a punk concert. Punk was always his favorite genre anyways, but if his uptight family knew that they would probably think less of him. He sat in a corner, sipping his beer as he watched the band play. Usually he was accompanied by a body guard or even Leon. However, tonight was different. He was completely alone, and on a night like this anything could happen.

Name: Kay Amara

Eye Color: Gold

*Concerts

*ridding motorcycle

*being an ass

Dislikes:

*Being underestimated

*rain

---------------------------------------------

It was a hell of a day. He had a fight with a low life wolf, a newbie more to say who didn't know who the boss was around those areas. After he manage to take a shower and dress up his father called for him in his office. He hated the meetings of those sort. His father will always try to convince him to take over already over the clan but he didn't want it. Unfortunately he didn't have a choice since he was the only male child in the family. He had another sister but she was too young and only males were leaders. Another thing he thought its a bullish along with the rivalry between the two leading families.

As long as he remember, the fight between the two families did more damage than he thought. The hatred between them was stupid since they all were the same in the end. They all were werewolf's and had to coexist in this world. But no. They had grudges on each other for something that happened a long time ago. He tried to convince his father to reconsider this hatred between the two families but it was impossible. It was like the old man was possessed.

Thinking better, he escape the meeting with his father by running away in town. He wasn't in the mood to see the old man giving him lectures and all that shit. He wanted for one day not to be the heir of the Amara clan , but just a normal guy in town. He remembered that one of his gangs was in a band and had a concert at a club at the border between the clans orders. That was the only place, were everyone was free and didn't have to hate the others and fight. They could enjoy the night and company like free people. And not to mention that there were also humans so they could mingle.

Ridding his Yamacha motorcycle he arrived at the club in no time. Parking it and passing the bodyguards at the entrance, he went strait to the bar and ordered his normal drink. Whisky with ice, and started to look around at the new customers which were humans and some low life wolfs in his point of view, some old faces that he remembered they were always there and his friend that was just getting ready for performance.

He moved a little closer to the stage behind the crowed that was yelling at the band and girls screaming like idiots. Rolling his eyes he tried to ignore them even thought the sound that they were making was hurting his ears. As the music started to play he concentrate on it. He loved music. It was the only think his father couldn't take from him. Everything else it was his apparently, even his own life.

Virgil chugged the rest of his beer, before he tossed it into the nearby trash. His eyes moved to the stage, before he slowly began to weave himself through the crowd. Times like these he was glad he was so short and skinny, because it made it easy to slip past people who were to hyped about seeing a concert. Once he was almost to the front, he found a loophole and grabbed the bar. He wasn't no stranger to hardcore concerts, so he could make his way to the bar to almost every single one. Of course there would be the few that were more difficult than others, but he always made due. Every time he could, Virgil wiggled through the two people until he forced his way in, causing another to be forced away from the bar. Once he claimed that piece of bar his, he clutched to the bar tightly. While it made it easy to get to the bar, his height and body type never guaranteed he would keep that position unless he fought for it... or in this case held onto it.

He watched the bad. They were okay; not the best, but they could be great if they didn't sell out and went their own way. The smell of another werewolf close by stung his nostrils. He turned his head to the man next to him, dread filling his body. Out of all the people, I just had to run into you. Virgil thought to himself, trying to direct his eyes away from the heir of his rival family. While Virgil had no bone to pick with Kay, he didn't know where his loyalty stood with his own family. He was bound to smell Virgil, which worried him... He came here to get away, not to get dragged into even more family drama. His eyes darted back to the man, before they turned back to the band. It was such a shame that he belonged to his family's rival, because Kay wasn't too bad to look at.

The crowd was getting crazy and the girls as well, so he had to get away from the hysteria and went back to a corner on the bar. Just when he wanted to take a sip from his drink he sense a too well known scent. Letting the glass on the bar he started to look carefully around, trying to figure it from where was the smell coming. His golden eyes didn't had to wander to much cause he caught him.

It was Virgil, the son of the other clan with whom they had the century fight. but what does he do here? ... damn i think the same question is asked by everyone home if they knew where i was. Keeping his eyes on him, he moved slowly, closing the distance between the two of them. Just when he was about to reach the boy a mutt bumped into the boy and started talking with him. More like saying drolling around him

"You're in my way mutt" he said through his teeth letting out his beautiful and sharp canines. The guy ran away leaving Virgil in his hands. "How come every time we see each other I have to save you from lowlife creatures" he said crossing his arms over his chest, letting his muscles tense a little, dropping his eyes on the boy. "Clueless as when we were little" he added.

Yes, they knew each other from their childhood, just before they found out from which family they were.

When the stranger started chatting him up, Virgil couldn't help but roll his eyes. He was obviously drunk, and thruth be told he just wasn't his type. The man leaned in close, closing whatever gap was left between them. "You know, I have a stamp collection." The stranger slurred, his breath reeking of alcohol. "How... interesting..." Virgil said as he stepped away from the man and leaned against the bar waving to get another drink. He didn't want to hear about the mans stamp collection... that seemed like a mind numbing conversation. His eyes looked up when Kay growled at him, a tiny smirk playing on his lips. Virgil looked up at Kay and rolled his eyes, as he closed what gap was left between the two. "I don't know Kay, I feel like I've saved your ass a few times as well." Virgil said as his head turned to grab a beer from the bartender.

"Remember when we were little and my cousin made you cry? I ended up sabotaging his underwear drawer by filling it with red ants." Virgil said over the loud speaker, his green eyes focused on Kay as he chugged his beer. They wandered for a bit as they scanned the room for any familiar faces that might rat him out for being so casual with the enemy... however, just to be safe he thought that maybe they should go somewhere a bit more private. He got on his tippy toes, his lips pressed against Kay's ear. "Do you want to get out of here?"

He put up a cockie smile and ordered beer aswell. He was thirsty. The fact that he encounter his childhood friend made old memories and feelings come back to him. Taking a small sip from his beer as the other was talking he turned and laughed at the mused memory. "Yeah .... that was fun ... fin ... we are even ... it's that better now?" he added leaning on the bar keeping his eyes on the boy. He was happy that he saw him again. It has been too long since they saw each other. you didn't changed at all

Kay narrowed his eyes when he noticed that the other was inspecting the place. When the other got near him his body stiffed, making no other reaction. He didn't expect to that.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

Watering his lips he he took a deap unnoticable breath and looked around figuring where they could go without being disturbed. He smirked as he remembered something and grabbed the boys arm. "This way" he said quickly starting moving towards a pair of stairs and down a hall where they were lead to the head office which was empty. "Here should be safe for you not to be seen around one of my kind" he added heading towards the bar pouring something to drink. He left his beer down at the bar so now he needed something to drink.

"So ... how come you are here? Did you run away again from home?" he asked laughing just imagining the leader of the other clan freaking out when finding out that his son was out at night. "Still a bird in a cage?" he added turning to face the boy.

Vigil's eyes darted to Kay's hand when he suddenly grabbed his arm, before he let the man lead him away from the rowdy crowd. They couldn't risk being seen together so... casually. If his father found out that he snuck out and was being buddy-buddy with the heir of their rival clan, his father would so something unpredictably horrible for sure. Once the reached the office, his eyes shifted to Kay. How did he know about this? He couldn't help but smile at his friend. "Your kind aren't that bad... Judging by you, anyways." Virgil said as hs took a final sip from his beer befors tossing it in a wastebasket.

The question made Virgil groan. He leaned against the wall, his green eyes shifting to Kay. "My family are old fashioned. Because I'm an omega, they assume I'm weak and whatever. They insist I get a bodyguard, and that I'm to be with someone every waking moment." Virgil sighed deeply, his fingers running through his black and white hair. "I needed a break, so I thought I'd go to this show. But enough about me and my issues," Virgil said as he walked over to Kay, and sat on the bar counter. "What about you hotshot? What are you doing here?"

It was nice being around someone that treated him like a normal guy. He always liked Kay, so he felt silly for wanting to hide from him earlier. Maybe it was because he hadn't seen him in years. What if Kay ended up being like the rest? Bitter and bent on revenge that should have died generations ago.

"Your kind aren't that bad... Judging by you, anyways."

"Of course i am not bad ... I am perfect" he smirked drinking the bitter liquid in one sip, pouring another glass. As the other was preparing to talk he made himself comfortable and kept his eyes on the boy, watching his every move, gesture and emotion. Even if he didn't realized it, for the past years he missed his friend, his confident, his first love that was destroyed by the family rules and boundaries. He never said anything to the boy because he didn't want to make things even more complicated. They were young and stupid, but for him, nothing changed.

"Wow ... that bad? Did the old man get paranoia or what?" he asked laughing as the boy was going on with the story. He had to agree that his father and Virgil's father were alike. They both were crazy for power and to establish respect among the others but violence was never the way. Yes, it was A way but never the correct one. Violence was the easy way, in which you create fear to be feared and that way respected for your brutal force but never for your intelligence or kindness showed towards others. Even if he looked like a bad ass guy, Kay was a kind person. Too bad that no one knew him that good, except for one person who was standing in front of him now.

"Hotshot?! Since when did you became so confident in your flirting sweet?" he asked grinning, getting a little closer to the boy, bending towards him but reaching with his hand the glass of alcohol from behind Virgil, than he took a small step back pouring another glass, turning his gold gaze back to the boy, licking his lips. "You might get in trouble if you continue flirting" he added letting his head to one side, keeping his eyes on the boy. he still plays with fire

The question made Virgil smirk. His eyes followed Kay move towards him, his heart beating in his chest. He always though Kay was a good looking guy... plus he understood Virgil better than his family, and it made him feel special. I guess one could say he had a crush on Kay, though he would never tell Kay though. How would a relationship between them even work? They would have to hide it for as long as they lived. Though sleeping together wouldn't hurt? Though actually making love would be better, but that was probably the omega side of hims talking. "I've always been confident in it," Virgil said, biting his lip. He was expecting Kay to make a move, but instead he grabbed another thing of alcohol. A soft frown crossed his lips, though it was soon replaces with a smirk when he said he would be punished.

Virgil's eyebrows raised, and he reached over to hook his fingers in the hoops of Kay's pants to bring him closer. "I'll get in trouble, hm?" Virgil said in a silky voice, a glimmer of lust in those green eyes of his. "Would it warrant a spanking?"

Kay was surprised when Virgil grabbed him and pulled him closer almost splitting his drink on the floor. He looked confused at first at the boy not understanding how he became so confident and flirty all of a sudden. Back in their childhood Virgil wasn't so dare in action. He changed a lot, but it was a good change. Kay smiled devilish, liking the attitude and left his bottle on the bar near them, wrapping an arm around the boys waist and with the other grabbing his arm that was on the edge of his pants to turn the other face the bar and pinned his back on his chest. " i can spank you for being so careless around me" he whispered in his ear spanking him on his ass growling. He was getting aroused by this. "But i can do so much more" he added biting softly the boys bare neck, pinning his body on the boys back.

His arm moved from the boy's stomach down to his tights, moving them up and down slowly. He liked to play with his partners before any direct contact. "But i don't know if you can take it" he added growling softly, moving his other arm under Virgils shirt, feeling his warmth skin under his palm. He liked the boy ever since they were kids, but with the crazy rivalry between families and the split, he lost tracks of him. But now that he got a grip on him, he wasn't going to let go again."Tell me .... can you manage me?" he asked passing his lower hand on the boy's manhood.

Virgil looked at the devilish smirk, and returned it back. He bit his lower lip, pulling his hips closer as Kay sat down his beer bottle. He'd had sex enough to know where this was going, and he liked it. He allowed the larger male to flip him over, and let out a gasp of surprise. How did Kay get so... sexy? He had always been attractive, but he never though the other male would make Virgil feel so much lust. "Oh? A spanking?" Virgil said in a sex dripped voice, turning his head to kiss Kay, but the opportunity was lost when Kay spanked him. A soft moan escaped his lips, and his butt rubbed against Kay's groin. He never wanted sex so badly until now...

The teasing only made Virgil only more turned on. He could feel an erection in his pants, and it hurt. He needed them off right at that moment. He wanted Kay more than ever... more than he ever wanted anyone. Soft gasps danced into the room when Kay let a hand graze over his clothed erection. "Yes..." Virgil said in a submissive tone. "Yes, I can handle you... but the real question is if you can handle me?" Virgil tuned his head again, his hand touching Kay's cheek to face him. He looked up at him, his eyes flickering with lust before he raised his head just a little to lock lips with Kay's.

Kay rubbed the others erection over his clothes and when their lips locked he kissed him back with such hunger that he never felt before growling into the kiss. Breaking the kiss only for a few seconds he turned Virgil around to face him and lifted him in his arms, making the other to wrap his legs around his waist, heading towards the couch that was in the office, laying the boy on it and he above him, keeping the kiss locked.

Pressing his own body against the other he started moving his waist against the others erection, letting him feel his own erection. "I think i can handle you quite good .... don't you think?" he said through the kisses, moving down the boys neck, lifting the shirt up and above the others head, letting him bare chested, making his way with his lips and tongue on the little round pink nipples, starting to lick round and round, ending with soft sucking. His one hand moved to his pants undoing them letting them open.

He stopped for a second to breath, moving down and down, removing the pants right away, letting the boy exposed in front of him. "Beautiful" he growled bending over, spreading the others legs even more, touching him softly with his fingers and pressing his lips on the erected member taking it all in his mouth, playing with his tongue around the hard member, while the other hand was rubbing his ass.

Virgil bucked his hips when Kay began to rub their clothed erections together, a soft moan escaped his lips. How long has it even been since he had sex? And from the start of it all, Kay seemed like he wouldn't disappoint. He wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him back deeply and affectionately. A little smirk crossed his lips through the kiss, and he pulled his head back to reply. "So far so good." Virgil purred, his eyes following Kay has he moved down his neck. His breaking got heavy, and his body started screaming more with every little touch. When Kay started to lick his nipples, his body trembled. His nipples always were a erogenous zone. He moaned softly, his erection only getting more painful in his pants.

Almost as if Kay could hear his pleads, he unbuttoned his pants. Virgil let out a soft sigh, his eyes following him as he let his lower body reveal itself. Virgil took in a sharp breath when the cold air hit his erect manhood, though he felt relieved. "Fuck... Kay..." Virgil moaned out when Kay took in his member, his hands roughly pulling Kay's hair. It had been so long since he received a blow job... it was amazing... He wiggled his lower half at the feeling of Kay touching his behind. His hole begged to be teased... he wanted Kay's cock so bad, but he knew there were preperations to be made before that happened. It had been a while since he slept with anyone.

"Kay.." Virgil said, biting his lower lip. "Do both...If you do then maybe I'll give you something in return."

Hearing his name been called he lifted his head, releasing the member from his mouth licking his lips. His golden eyes shined when the boy asked for more on both sides he grinned and was happy to comply. Bending over the erected member in his hand, he start sucking him slow and hard as his hand pressed against the small entrance. After rubbing it a little, he inserted one finger inside, keeping the pace between the finger and sucking. The sound that the boy was making only made him even more arouse and wanting him right away. But he had to prepare him.

"I like the offer" he growled after licking the member from down till up, inserting a second finger inside the hole, moving with the kisses on his chest. "what a taste .... never thought i would taste a beta before" he whispered through kisses over the heated skin of the boy. Then he inserted a third finger rubbing him on the inside as he reached his lips. "Who would ever thought" he smirk pressing his lips violently over the others, invading his mouth and playing inside the soft mouth of his.

Virgil grabbed Kay's head and pulled his head up faster when he started kissing his chest. He wanted Kay in every way possible right now. He kissed him, his tongue sliding against Kay's while his hands cupped his ass. Soft muffled moans escaped his lips, his hips riding Kay's fingers. "I want your cock so bad right now, Kay..." He said through moans, clenching his hole so Kay could feel how bad he wanted him. He broke the kiss, drool connecting them. "Do you have a condom?" He asked breathlessly. Just because his chances were very slim, he didn't want to risk getting pregnant... Jesus, his parents would have a fit if he was not only a useless omega, but had a child with Kay! He kissed him again but even hungrier, the thought that they were doing something twice as bad turning him on.

The need to please his parents went out the window long ago, but it was this moment that he stopped trying to hold on. All Virgil tried to do all his life was please his family, but why? All they ever did was drive him away from Kay, and give his title away to his friend. Sleeping with Kay was the best thing he could have done for himself. Kay always held a special place in his heart, so this could be his way of making up for lost time, while getting back at both of their families.

"I want your cock so bad right now, Kay..."

"Did't expect you be so direct" he said when he had the chance to breath again. As the next question popped out he grinned and duck his hand in his back pocket, getting out a small silver little package keeping it in the corner of the boys eyes. "Always prepared" he whispered lifting his body up, undressing himself. He ripped the plastic package taking the gummy on his erected member.

"You are so wet for me Victor .... only from my fingers", he whispered positioning himself in between the boys legs, lifting his legs up in the air and a little spread from side to side and shove himself in to the full length and remained still, bending over growling in pleasure. "Damn you are so tight even though i've prepared you" he growled pressing his lips on the place in between the neck and shoulder. "Get ready babes" he added started moving slowly at first in and out, than after finding a pace that was just perfect.

Virgil returned the smile when he saw the condom. It was so weird seeing Kay so... sexy and prepared. He knew him when they were little, so feeling Kay's fingers move inside of him, or watching him undress was such a weird experience for him. Though at the same time feeling and seeing Kay like this felt so right at the same time. His eyes looked down at Kay's erect member, and he couldn't help but hold his breath. He was so big... The thought of that entering him only made Virgil even hotter. His eyes looked back up at Kay as he positioned himself in between his legs. He bit his neck and his arms wrapped around Kay's waist. "You made me this wet..." He whispered lustfully, before biting the lobe of his ear.

A soft moan escaped Virgil's lips when Kay slipped himself inside of him. His fingers clutched at Kay's skin. "You're so big, Kay..." Virgil said, his breathing already heavy. When Kay started to move inside of him, his hands moved to clutch the armrest. "Oh god," He moaned out, throwing his head back. He wrapped his legs around Kay's waist, as his hips moved in time with the thrusts. One arm moved away from the armrest, to hold Kay closer. "Kiss me, Kay..." He moaned in ecstasy, "please."

• 4 weeks later...

"Always a pleasure" he said grinning and pressed his lips on the others mouth, tasting his sweet lips and warmth mouth. Moaning uncontrollably but never stopping the pace that he manage to establish, he found it harder and harder to breath and to control his body which was getting hotter and hotter, wanting to find his release.

"I've missed you " he whispered biting slowly the lower lip than placing a kiss on the others mouth, moving his hips rapidly. "That's right .... feel me baby" he growled liking the way the boy's inner was wrapping around his erected cock.

• Saga locked this topic