The Assassin's Code w/Shisu-Chan00 +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

Name:Hyun Sangwoo

Codename:lonewolf

Dislikes:anything dirty, early mornings, crowded spaces

Bio:As a child he had a fascination with ninjas and how they operate. Upon growing up, he learned ninjas weren't as real as they appeared in the movies. However there was a profession one could have to obtain the skills of almost ninja like. He lived in a well rounded family consisting of his mother father and two older siblings.

Appearance:f6c87d3d38348834d676c05e2c89d0a0--character-development-character-reference.jpg

Hyun had just arrived home late one Friday evening. His kill of the day went without any issues to complain about. He checked his bank account and the money was applied without issues either. This lifestyle of his was working out way better than he had ever expected. He slipped into his bed with a soft yawn. He knew when morning arrived he'd have to work a shift in his family's restaurant. Hyun worked as a chef for his family which was an enjoyable job in itself. Yet it wasn't satisfying enough to keep him overall happy. Thus about two years ago he found a way to become an assassin for hire. It wasn't easy and the training was just as difficult. However in the end he had accomplished this. No one except his older brother Jihan knew about this. Jihan happened to be an expert in the art of poisons. Thus most of his more lethal weapons were all given to him by none other than his own older sibling. He didn't mind having such a partner in crime close to home. It meant he didn't have to fully lie to everyone around him. Something he disliked above all else.

It was slowly drawing near the end of summer and this is when the number of normal assassinations began to dwindle. Around this time of year is when the bigger fish began to surface. When one speaks like this it is all referring to the more mythical or magical types of prey. Assassins of all kin wouldn't miss chances like these. Ghouls, demons and even gods themselves were all fair game when they set foot upon this land. If someone wanted them dead, assassins such as Hyun would be contacted to handle them.

Saturday morning had arrived and Hyun was up within the waking hours. He showered and dressed; all prepared to open up the restaurant for his mother. It was just before opening when Jihan called him to the side. He had gotten a message about a rouge pack of an unknown beings. The bounty of capturing them alive was ten times more than killing them. He smirked fully prepared to handle this before the sun rose tomorrow.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shisu-Chan00

185116080fd3cbd1cdf3dce9d9e20fe3.jpg

b3f4430c5a0e1ea0e2cbc67fb5d4d62e.jpg

Name:Yukio Amona

Likes: quiet nights, sex, booze, violence, and his weapons

Dislikes: Crowded areas, annoying people, children

Bio: When he was 18 he was drafted into the military. They taught him everything he knows today from hand-to-

hand combat to being the best marksman in the country. He was amazing with a sniper rifle and even better with dual pistols. He often carries a holster for these with him at all times. They are on his sides ready when he needs them. He also took up swordsmanship and keeps that on his hip when he is at work. He prefers guns so he has more of them but he doesn't mind fighting up close either. He lost his eye in the military and doesn't really like to talk about it much. His dog tags still hang on his neck under his shirt, usually hidden at all times.

Yukio straightened his tie peering up at the tall building he was to be guarding. There had been a bomb threat and it was his job to make sure no one of suspiciousness came inside. He tilted his head hearing his partner in his ear telling him that this wasn't his only job for the day. "What do you mean? I'm not going to protect another fat bastard this morning." he said back in a hiss as he looked around. It was highly unlikely that anyone was actually coming to the building but the boss upstairs wanted to make sure he wasn't going to be hurt.

After the military he was pushed into hard times. Yukio spent most of his evenings drunk and distraught over the friends he had lost in the war and his eye. It wasn't until his partner, June, came along and brought about this good idea of being bodyguards did he get out of his slump. He opened up his own business and lent himself out to protect others. Sometimes it was actually needed and he was helping out those in need, but other times people just wanted to use him for their own paranoid needs. At night he had another job, hunting the unknown. The monsters that people were afraid of in the dark. During his time in the war he came across alot of these said creatures and one nearly killed him. He realized they were back home as well and made it his duty to protect the city.

"You have a rougue bunch of werewolves up in the mountains. They have been moving closer to the city every night, it hasn't seemed like a problem until today. It's the full moon, they will be hungry." June spoke in his ear through the head set and these words caused Yukio to peer up at the top floor where his partner was stationed.

"You've gotta be kidding me. How many?" he asked his eyes turning back down to the street as he pulled out his phone. He had a list of inventory on there, luckily he had enough silver bullets to put down at least a small pack but anymore and he would have to cut their heads off and burn them.

"I'm not sure. I heard its a pretty good size pack. Do you think you can take them?" He asked before the reciever stopped.

"Yea. I'll be fine. I'll need to leave early to head up there and gather my things. Do you have this covered?" he asked as he slid the phone back into his pocket looking at his watch.

"I got this. Just go. Be careful." The familiar tone that June had made Yukio smile. They were like brothers and they looked after one another. He pulled the head set out and rushed to the parking garage hopping onto his motorcycle. Before long he was on the road heading to their apartment to gather up supplies for that evening.

Hyun knew he had time before he would have to head out for such a dangerous mission. He worked the kitchen well into the afternoon and then headed to his room before the sun began to set. Once in his room be began packing his equipment bag. It was packed with his disguise and weapons. Jihan entered his room with a small case in hand as well as a sheath sword behind him. "So what do you have for me this time?" he asked. "Your target seems to be of the werewolf variety. However these seem to be more feral than ones you've come across before. The full moon tonight will have them in tip top form so you must be very careful. I prepared some silver kunai and shuriken. Also I have this katana for you. I know you dislike this one at time however I modified this one for these kinds of creatures. Let me know how things go for you alright." Jihan says as he gives him the items.

It's a good thing we live apart from the rest of the family. It would be bad having them overhear this talk." Hyun said as he placed the small case in his bag and the sword across his back. He then went to the window before slipping out into the night down the fire escape. He made his way through the city with a breeze. It wasn't long before he had arrived to the outskirts of the city. It was truly silent this far away from the more populate areas. He found the silence to be rather interesting. It gave him the idea to possibly move out this way. Living this far would assure his line of work was kept highly secret from unwanted eyes. Letting the idea pass for now, he found a high up tree to hide in. He changed into his disguise and awaited the pack of werewolves that should be heading this way. While he waited, he set up a few traps in order to deter the creatures away from the path leading into the city limits.

After Yukio had left he went back to his apartment and gathered up his supplies. These included his two pistols, a silenced rifle, and his katana. He sighed pulling the weapons across his body. He then pulled on a large overcoat which was bullet proof. He just hoped that it was teeth proof too as he grabbed a few wolfsbane gernades he had built. He grabbed three tranquilizers if he needed them and slid them into his belt. Of course whether or not he did well tonight depended on how far into the mountains they were. Yukio and June lived further to the outskirts of town so it was only a short ride to the mountain pass where he could hide his bike. He crouched down looking up at the sky, the moon was hidden for now but sooner than later it would slide out and these wolves would be running rampant. He pulled his gun and sighed, "This sucks...I hate werewolves." he started off into the mountains.

About three hours in he came across the pack, sleeping. "Psh..." he shook his head and stood off a ways. He pulled the key from the gernade and threw it watching it land in between all of them. One looked up and was about to howl but it was too late. The gernade blew up throwing wolfsbane and glass all over into at least four of the ten werewolves laying there. They all cried out in pain filling the woods with the unnatural sound. Yukio laughed and pulled his rifle steadying it on the alpha. The wolf turned looking right at him, bared his teeth, and then ran. This was strange to Yukio, cause he ran the opposite direction of both the city and Yukio. "Fuck me..." he took off running after the pack which the three dead from the wolfsbane and then the other following the alpha. "Just my luck." he grabbed his pistols swinging the rifle back around his back. His overcoat flowed behind him as he made no sound. The wolves were fleeing rather than fighting, this was strange and as he leveled another shot off and killed a fourth he wondered why this was. It was hard enough shooting and running but having to get a headshot all in the same was even harder. Thankfully he was rather really good at what he did as he chased the werewolves up the mountain. He heard one cry out in pain and he stopped looking over. It had gotten caught in a trap. "What the...?" He asked into the cold night hearing the paws stop to turn and help their fallen comerade.

• 2 weeks later...

Hyun sat still in the tree until the sound of an explosion caught his attention. He didn't set any traps that would be so loud to draw attention in such a way. He wonders if he was the only one out here for this. Moving through the treetops, he came across some werewolves helping one of their own out of a trap he had set. Something was off about this pack as it wasn't as large as he had been informed. Now he could easily speculate he wasn't the only one chasing this enemy. That pissed him off but at the same time was also intriguing. He gripped the sword upon his back before dropping down from the trees. In one fell swoop he took three heads off and watched as the bodies instantly burst into flames. 'So this is what he meant by upgrade to my sword...' he thinks as he stood up watching the burning bodies fall to the ground. Hyun looked around to see if there were more werewolves or even signs of anyone else. After all he couldn't allow potential witnesses.

Yukio was running after the werewolves before he stopped seeing the ones in the trap. He leveled his weapon wanting to finish them off but saw a flash of silver as a man dropped from the trees. He stood there with his mouth open as the bodies burst into flames. Slowly he held up a hand and walked a little closer, "Hey. That was awesome! Sorry to be ruining your hunt I didn't think anyone else knew about these guys other than me. I've killed five and two got away but their alpha was the one in the trap so they shouldn't be coming back. Ever. They will probably run off into the woods and starve to death." He shrugged lightly leaning up against one of the trees with a soft sigh. "Nice katana...what is it made out of? I've never seen a sword do that to anything." he pointed to the roasting bodies that were slowly turning to ash and leaving a nasty smell behind.

Hyun narrowed his gaze as someone began approaching him. He tilts his head as the male began speaking to him. He was glad most of his face was covered by the mask he wore. "So I can assume that loud explosion of sorts was your doing. Its best not to linger in such a place too long. The stench of death can really sink into fabrics." he says as he placed his sword back into the sheath. "I have no idea as I wasn't the one who prepared this sword. I have a skilled craftsman who is more business than talk. If this is the alpha then my work here is complete. I'm not much of a talkative type so farewell." Hyun says as he jumped up to a low enough branch getting back up into the trees and vanishing into the night. This was his first time encountering another assassin or anyone within this line of work. It was rather interesting but he felt its best to keep a distance for now.

Yukio chuckled lightly only to wave as the other man disappeared. "Well...not good to linger but someone has to take care of the bodies and those other two strays." He sighed and moved back to the five he had blown up. He pulled his knife cutting the heads from their bodies and setting them on fire. He then sheathed his blade and his pistols seeing as he was out of ammo. He wouldn't be able to track the other two tonight and he was right, they would mostly starve. He would do a follow up tomorrow just in case. He packed up his things walking back to his bike before hopping on. He turned the key and revved the engine before looking back up to the hill. "Strange...hope we don't run into each other again." he said and headed back for home.

Hyun took off before stopping high up in a tree. He couldn't shake the feeling that this was truly an odd encounter. He really couldn't understand why another assassin was there on his mission. It made no sense to him at all but for now he would just leave things as they were. As he dashed from tree to tree he happened to notice the remaining werewolves below. He smirked as he jumped down and took care of them before they could become a true nuisance. He wouldn't take any chances with that so he finished them off as he had the others. After that he made his way home. Upon returning home, he looked around seeing his older brother sound asleep already. He slipped in quietly, changed his clothes and placed his weapons away. He then showers before going to lay down for some rest. 'I really hope I never see that other guy...' Hyun thinks to himself just before calling it a night.

• 4 weeks later...

It was like everything about that night was one weird nightmare. The werewolves were so out of place and it was so strange for them to be out on a night like this so close to town. Yukio came home and quickly and threw down his bags, his mind reeling. Something was by far wrong with the world. These creatures never ventured this close to town. He often focused on demons and exorcising them from people but never werewolves and never vampires within the city limits. He felt his heart racing, it was a wonderful hunt though. He grabbed the swords from his back and laid them down on the table at his work bench. His roomate wasn't home yet so he had some time to contemplate what had happened that evening. He was still super excited about what had happened. And that other hunter...who could he be? Would he see him again? Could they work together? Two hunters were better than one.

Hyun rested well into the night and awoke the next morning. His brother was already awake and seemed to be working on something new. "That blade you gave me the other night was incredible. The instant combustion effect was on point. However its a bit heavy and lags on the drawback when I need to pull it away from an enemy." he says as he let out a soft yawn. "Don't worry, I'll fix it. It was a trial blade anyway.

I am just glad it didn't break midway during the hunt. It seems we'll be very busy the next few days.

The number of abnormal activity has been increasing. I think something bigger is yet to come. These sighting and attacks are far too strange to just be coincidence." Jihan says as he glanced back at Hyun

Yukio woke to the sound of June making breakfast. He groaned softly rolling onto his side before finally deciding to get out of bed. He ran a hand through his messy hair as he walked into the kitchen. He wore sweats and nothing more. He yawned softly walking to the fridge grabbing orange juice. "Morning Yukio. How was the hunt?" June asked in his normal chipper tone.

"It was...strange. I ran into another hunter." He said putting the lid back on the orange juice and putting it back into the fride. "He was...hostile. It was honestly a rush," He chuckled softly and shook his head walking to June and grabbing a piece of cooling bacon eating a piece of it. "He told me that if I followed him he would kill me. He was really good with a sword, probably same skilled as we are." He yawned stretching his arms over his head.

June looked shocked and nodded flipping the eggs in the skillet. "Really? Another hunter? Last time we ran into one we had to leave. Though....if he isn't a new hunter how have we not ran into him before? This town was hunterless when we arrived I figured it meant that the territory didn't belond to anyone. You think you stumbled on his hunting grounds?" He asked taking the scrambled eggs off the stove and putting them onto a plate.

"You know what I don't even know...I wish I could meet him again. He is...fast. I wold like to know his story too. If we jumped into his territory that means we are going to have to move, again." He sighed rolling his eyes and taking one of the plates loaded with eggs, bacon, and biscuits. He grabbed the glass of orange juice and took it to the bar sitting on one of the stools as June followed him.

"Well...I got another call of suspicious activity going on. It wouldn't surprise me that you might run into him again if this is his land. Means you guys are fighting for the same territory, less you can become civil with him and split the city in two." June said starting to eat meaning the end of the conversation. Yukio didn't know what he was going to do about the hunter he ran into, but he hoped they could be civil.

• 4 weeks later...

Hyun knew Jihan's worries were always something to take to heart. He nods as he sat down looking over the next few set missions that he would be taking. Jihan always accepted the more dangerous requests since they always offered the best bounty. Hyun was still concerned about the other hunter he had a run in with. "I wonder what I should do about that newcomer..." he mumbled. "Don't confront him unless his hunting interferes with yours. Avoid him as much as possible. Its best not to start trouble since we don't know a thing about him. It'll keep you safe and your identity under wraps like it should be." Jihan said as a word of advice.

Hyun nods as he cleaned and sharpened his weapons he'd soon be using once the sun sets on this day.

• Saga locked this topic