✧・゚:Ritsu's RP search [Semes needed!] ✧・゚:

Sleepy Kun

tumblr_mwcaxwyyvi1qj5lceo1_250.gifGreetings! It's a pleasure to meet you all! You can call me Ritsu. I'm finally making a small thread where I can share my interests and RP ideas so that I may find new RP partners and friends!! I'm pretty flexible on almost anything regarding RP, the only thing I ask is to just let me play uke as I don't feel comfortable playing seme (just a preference, sorry!) Below i'll have a small list of information about me and things i'm looking for in terms of roleplay, have fun and I hope to hear from you soon!

✧・゚:Guidelines and rules ✧・゚:

♬|I work a near full-time job in retail and am also working on going to college soon when i'm ready, not only that I do have some anxiety issues that steer me away from replying sometimes, don't worry though, it's not that i'm ignoring you. I don't just dump people off without a word, just please do not rush me for a response, i'll get to you as soon as I can!

♬| I am open to any kinks in my RPs with the exception of bathroom play. So please feel free to ask for something if there's something you're interested in setting up.

♬| Not only do I like RPing but I love chatting as well, talking to people is one of my hobbies so feel free to ramble at me or anything, trust me you won't be a bother.

♬|If you're roleplaying with me I prefer literacy, even if the grammar and punctuation isn't great I don't mind just please, PLEASE no text speech ( such as : u, ur, y, r) it's just something that absolutely bugs me, unless two characters are texting each other then that's a different story but please refrain outside of such circumstances.

♬More info♬| I roleplay pretty much anything from ships from canon series to original plots, i'd love to come up with a plot with you or if you have any ideas please send 'em my way. I am very interested in what you might have to offer!.

✧・゚Fandom based RPs✧・゚

Here are some Fandoms i'd be interested in RPing from, I ship almost anything so please feel free to ask for a ship, I ship way too much so I don't think it'd be convienient for me to list all of mine so just ask me what mine are to let me know what you like

FANDOMS

♬| Neon Genesis Evangelion

♬| My hero Academia

♬| Overwatch

♬|Persona/SMT series

♬|Danganronpa

♬|Dot Hack

♬|Kamen Rider (Specifically Gaim, Ex-aid or Den-o)

♬| Uchuu sentai Kyuranger

♬|Yakuza

♬|Hetalia

♬|Ensemble Stars

♬|Uta no prince sama

♬| Tokyo Ghoul

♬| Black Clover

♬| Killing stalking

♬|Pokemon

♬|Digimon

♬|DMMD

♬|Disgaea

♬| Yuri on ice!!

♬| Mystic Messenger

And so much more, don't see a fandom listed on here? Just suggest something to me, the worst I can say is I haven't seen or played it!

✧・゚Original ideas✧・゚

Below are just a few throw away ideas that I had in the back of my head, if you've got something to add to mine or have an idea of your own i'd love to hear about it!

♬| Rich noble x Commoner

♬| Rich snob x Cute cafe worker

♬| Childhood friends reunited after years

♬| Noble x servant ( during the sengoku period)

♬| ANYTHING DURING THE SENGOKU PERIOD OF JAPAN OR FEUDAL

♬|Blind date

♬| Boy saved by another after being found passed out in the snow

These are just some plots that we can build an idea off of, nothing too in depth yet, please if something interests you let me know!

Afterword

Welp, this is all of my information! I hope to hear from any of you soon, PM me or comment below so I can message you and we can work out some details on something we'd like to get going! I can RP through a new thread, messages, discord or E-MAIL! So please let me know which is most convenient for you! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! Hope to hear from you!

ありがとうございました

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy Kun

• YaoiFun

• Joyabe

• RebbaNanmi

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, seme here! I read your stuff and yeah like to try RPing with yas. I've had an idea for quite some time about Nekos oh how you feel about them? Anyway it's basicly nekos are pets and a species that evolve alongside humans and are sentient and all that but have no rights, they pets but happy about it.n. Oh and nekos are all male and I base this on an all male world and humans can't get nekos pregnant so sex with them is like safe.

So a idea I had with that and seeing your wanting of SENGOKU PERIOD OF JAPAN OR FEUDAL made me tought of it again. That is nekos geishas! Yup Nekos are breeded for and sold to geisha houses and taught in the ways and such usually being own by the manager or owner of the house. Yeah their sex/virginty is sold off and they will have sex with each other if not watch but do they fall in love? Or dose one fall for his grace and beauty? What will happen!?

So here's some nekos and kitsuna geisha:

neko-neko-anime-characters-21377606-400-400.gif

Tao

e80e1055173f9b8b0bcd341cf92ecd80.jpg

Kai

orangecat.jpg

Tykichi

feetst-1.jpg

Beiku

4f2e6d1d2e4eaabe93063ee623e9d5a4e2d92bd0.jpg

Sengo

44d61d02ddd28b9d199cc802c956fbddc87d24a6.jpg

Fai

Like any? Have fun and good day to you all!

Hiya!

Soooo although I think I'm more comfortable as an uke, I can probably go seme as well (even thoguh it's been a while since I did any RP- but I kinda want to get back into it so..).

Also I feel like I can really identify with some of the things you wrote about yourself (although that's besides the point ^^")

Anyway if you're intrested to try I'm totally up to talking about it and trying to RP together :)

But I said I wa a seme! Yes I like to talk with you more

Haha actually my first comment was in response to Ritsu's request (and that's why I should never be allowed to talk when I'm tired- I'm never clear and often say stupid things- though I think I managed to aviod that second part this time).

But I'd be happy to talk anyway :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello to both of you and nice to meet you both, i'll send you both PMs :)

- - - Updated - - -

i'll be contacting you as well :)